miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Nexus »

Fat Boy made his way to the butchers. He liked his local butcher - they were very nice and helpful, and their meat was always delicious. He made a beeline for his favourite butcher and requested 28 beef burgers and 14 sausages - people would prefer burgers to sausages anyway, and the objective of a BBQ was to eat as much as possible. He then wandered in to Tesco, where he grabbed two handfuls of bread rolls, ready to fill with delicious meat, before making his way back to the park. By this time, the party was in full swing, and the BBQ had been lit.

Votecount 2.9:

momo (6-LYNCH)
- Firebringer, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Nosferatu, pieg, Persivul, Whemestar
Whemestar (2)
- momo, Desperado
Firebringer (1)
- Aj The Epic
pieg (1)
- Whemestar
Nosferatu (1)
- implosion

Not voting (0)
-

Day 2 begins. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in two weeks, at 10am BST on Saturday 8th April 2017 (expired on 2017-04-08 10:00:00).

Firebringer is v/la until Wednesday.

pieg has requested replacement. Searching now.

momo has been lynched. Flip incoming
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Nexus »

As the meat began to sizzle on the BBQ, Fat Boy sat down near the bench and began to think. A flash back soon began to go through his mind.

Fernandinha and Fat Boy had just finished another marathon session of food and sex - just the way they both liked it. They lay panting on Fat Boy's bed, surrounded by food wrappers and other detritus, and entwined in one another's limbs. Their relationship had been going from strength to strength, and Fat Boy felt like he'd finally found the one.

"Oh Fernandinha," Fat Boy sighed. "You're the only person who truly understands me."

She smiled, and extricated herself from Fat Boy. As she got up to head for the shower, she gently gave him a kiss and murmured "What about dessert?"

Fat Boy's eyes brightened, and he climbed out of bed, pulling on his towelled robe and walking slowly down to the kitchen. As he opened the fridge, he realised that it was pretty bare, but not to worry as there was a delicious dessert in his freezer. His favourite dessert, in fact.

He pulled open the freezer door, and let out an anguished scream. It was gone. She had already eaten it. Storming upstairs, Fat Boy barrelled into the bathroom, swearing and screaming at Fernandinha. Confused, Fernandinha pressed Fat Boy for an explanation. He gave her one. Throwing the empty carton at her, it bounced off and landed on the floor, the last remaining drops seeping into the fluffy rug. Fat Boy walked out. That was it. His relationship was over.

momo - Ben & Jerry's Phish Food - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 2

Night 2 now begins. I will not start the countdown until I have a replacement for pieg.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Nexus »

Edosurist replaces pieg. Deadline will be 6am BST on Friday 7th April 2017. (expired on 2017-04-07 06:00:00). Please PM all Night Actions
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Nexus »

Fat Boy and his friends had a very enjoyable BBQ - they ate, drank and were merry long into the evening. As dusk began to fall, the party began to wrap up - Fat Boy was still enjoying the cold remains of burgers as his friends started to clean up. It was completely dark by the time they had finished tidying the park up, and at this point Fat Boy got up and threw his napkin away. "Good BBQ, guys," he chewed, as they began to walk away.

"Cheers for your help, Fat Boy," it was remarked.

"Fuck off mate, I bought all the meat."

The group scattered, and Fat Boy meandered his way down the street, avoiding drunks and anyone else who might have got in his way. As he walked past the main food area of town, Fat Boy's eye was caught by the glow of Domino's. He hadn't had Domino's in ages.

He went in and ordered his usual - Large of course - and waited patiently. As he was waiting, some dudes came in who were up to no good - they were clearly pissed as a fart and looking for a fight. They began to sing, quietly at first, before getting louder, aiming it at Fat Boy. "Hey fatty bum bum, hey fatt bum bum." Fat Boy smirked and put his headphones in. Nothing he hadn't heard before. This of course upset the jerks, but Fat Boy wasn't bothered.

His order flashed up on the screen, and Fat Boy collected it. Smiling to himself, he turned to find his way blocked by the dickheads.

"Hey, Fatty Bum Bum, what you got there?" one of them questioned. Fat Boy tried to push past, but two of them were now blocking his path. "Oi, you cunt, I'm talking to you."

Fat Boy shrugged. "It's a pizza, Einstein."

The bigger of the two chuckled. "Don't think you need any more pizza, mate. I think you need a diet."

"Yeah well I think you need to die," Fat Boy chuntered. Big mistake.

The other bloke smashed down on Fat Boy's pizza box, sending his pizza everywhere. They then pushed Fat Boy into it. Fat Boy crawled away slowly, covered in pizza. He wouldn't let them cry. Fuck them. Fuck Domino's.

Firebringer - Domino's Meateor - Fat Boy Townie - Killed Night 2

Day 3 now begins. It will end in 10 days, at 6am BST on Monday 17th April 2017. (expired on 2017-04-17 06:00:00).
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Alright yall. I didnt read the thread other than the last couple pages of D2 and Nexus' posts. You're never going to convince me to thoroughly read 86 pages. Where should I start reading, and what do I need to know?
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Also if scum could raise their hands, that'd be greatly appreciated.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Legit don't know where to look now
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:59 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

That was a weird kill, I haven't checked his scum reads but like, Fire had looming suspicion on him almost all the time >_>
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:37 am

Post by WhemeStar »

What's up everyone

VOTE: Pieg
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:38 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Oh wait VOTE: Edosurist
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:40 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Either that dude or Gin
Im a dog that quacks
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Edosurist »

Wheme, what was wrong with pieg?
Why did you want him dead over the other town that yall just lynched?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Edosurist »

@Gin - Fire claimed doc, right? I read the last 15 or 20 pages and definitely saw that.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:21 am

Yeah he did as a joke.

I'm just waiting for Desp to Bitch at me
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: Nos

I want this. A lot.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:29 am

Spoiler: In honour of Fire, my meal tonight
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Why doesn't somebody fill me in on what I need to know. You're all sitting around apparently waiting for something to happen.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2138, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Yeah he did as a joke.

I'm just waiting for Desp to Bitch at me
meh

are you willing to listen to me on wheme or persivul yet?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2141, Edosurist wrote:Why doesn't somebody fill me in on what I need to know. You're all sitting around apparently waiting for something to happen.
the game really isn't that long

any version of events you get will be inherently biased and there's some stuff that is really best if you don't have an opinion about it already

so...if you could just read the game you replaced in to and give us your thoughts on the events that have transpired i think that'd be best for everyone
;)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:42 pm

I could do percy jackson but not wheme
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Percy, nos, or the new guy really
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:47 pm

Is there a single person that scum reads implosion?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by implosion »

Edos if you want to hear my particular biased view of things I'm all mouths.

Gin is town for many, many reasons. I understand scumreading wheme but I am pretty sure it's wrong and am happy to justify/look into him more but I really don't think he's scum.

I think my pieg townread slowly deteriorated yesterday to some extent. I still think the slot is town. But it wouldn't really surprise me that much if i'm wrong here. I need to look back and see if I'm just reading a playstyle essentially. Hopefully edos will be like a gin replacement rather than a momo replacement.

Desperado wins the award right now for most likely person to come up as unexpected scum? I think he's been acting very town and since my spat with him early d1 i feel like he's been trying to solve the game and looking at things in a very progressive way. I haven't seen any specific thing from him that I can remember jumping out at me as "that's not scum." I doubt he's scum. No one else seems to have any suspicion towards him or me so the firebringer kill is a little weird? I mean fmpov it kind of sucks because he was my other really strong townread but he did have a fair amount of pressure on him. It's conceivably possible that edos mentioning the firebringer claim means that he saw the claim as scum and thought it was serious. I don't think he'd have said as much in thread but it's possible if edos thought that other people also took the claim seriously? This is a tangent though. Desperado is probably town.

Persivul is still town for pointing out the pine thing. His play yesterday feels generally logical but logical isn't a tell. There was the outing the fake hammer thing but he brings up a good point that it's pointless in this specific situation. His dialogue about wheme is another good example of him being logical in a way that i have a hard time really looking into. But I really, really think the pointing out the mod's post in the setup thread and the way that he played it subsequently with respect to pine is town. I don't see scum-persivul going out of his way to point out something that more or less confirmed pine was lying when he didn't have any way of knowing how people would respond. I don't see him pushing it in the way he did either. I think he'd either try to get more out of it or just not do it at all. It just doesn't make sense as a s->s interaction.

Aj is probably not scum with nos because i don't think he's bussing but is a decent candidate if i'm wrong about nos. I still have residual feelings about the slot because of alz but i'm not nearly as confident about those tells as I am about nos.

Nos is still scum and I think I've elaborated on this enough.

So what this all boils down to is that I'm wrong about something. I'm probably wrong about either edos/pieg, desperado, or persivul. And if I had to take a guess at this moment I'd say edos, but very weakly. I guess I have to view the game as {nos/aj} + {edos/desp/pers(/wheme?)} but i really don't feel great about abandoning any of those townreads.

I need someone to convince me i'm wrong about something. It's also of course conceivable that i'm wrong about {nos/aj} containing a scum. If nos is town then aj is the next most likely person to be scum but i really, really think nos is scum.

But I don't think I'll really be able to think that effectively further without a nos flip.

VOTE: Nos
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:57 pm

VOTE: nos
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:57 pm

L-something

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”