Netflix or Hulu?

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll go look at my Hulu in a min to see if they have those shows. One thing that bugs me about Hulu is that they don't always have all the reasons of a show. Hulu does have The Path which I really like, the first 3 seasons of Black Sails and the first 4 seasons of Homeland. Netflix will obviously have greater movie divesity though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they have 7 seasons of the good wife

but they only have the 7th and 8th season of pawnstars

they have 3 seasons of the practice

I couldn't find inkmasters or NCIS

but they do have some of the other CBS cop shows like CSI and Blue Bloods. Anything else you want me to look up?

I have the limited commercial one and its only 7.99 a month. You could always get it, binge watch what you want and the switcg back.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They are obviously setting it for this time period but I don't really watch it so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 19, -Grey- wrote:
In post 16, Nero Cain wrote:They are obviously setting it for this time period but I don't really watch it so...
Clothes, hair, automobiles, etc, aren't modern.

Eh, the police cruisers look like they come from the 80s, so there is that.
maybe its supposed to be a kind of updated steampunk type setting thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 22, N wrote:
In post 0, -Grey- wrote:Series I enjoy:

The Good Wife (Netflix does not have)
Pawn Stars (Netflix does not have)
The Blacklist (Netflix has)
Law & Order flavors (Netflix only has SVU)
LOST (Netflix has)
Person of Interest (Netflix has)
The Practice (Netflix does not have)
House of Cards (Netflix exclusive?)
Daredevil (Netflix has)
Iron Fist (Netflix has)
InkMasters (Netflix does not have)
Family Guy (Netflix has)
Alphas (Netflix has)
Lie to Me (Netflix has)
NCIS (Netflix has)
NCIS: Los Angeles (Netflix does not have)
Your taste is bad
I liked Boston Legal and I like the practice too. I'm not big on cop shows but I did watch a few episodes of NCIS: Los Angeles and I didn't hate it. Family guy used to be ok. Shit like Pawn Stars is a scam (if not totally fake) and I hate all the shows like that.

Return to “General Discussion”