[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #725  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:54 pm

In post 723, Drixx wrote:Also ... saying you're not going to get lynched looks a LOT like bravado. I'm tempted to try and put you at L-1 just to see what you do.


Just because you feel like I'm pushing my luck? That would just be stupidity. I feel certain I won't get lynched.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #726  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Noodle your behavior is doing you no favours regardless of your alignment here. If you're Town you need to talk about your reasoning and thought processes because right now you look a little like caught scum and there is literally no reason why we should not lynch you if you aren't capable of providing more than empty attacks on other slots.
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Drixx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 17, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #727  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:19 pm

In post 725, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 723, Drixx wrote:Also ... saying you're not going to get lynched looks a LOT like bravado. I'm tempted to try and put you at L-1 just to see what you do.


Just because you feel like I'm pushing my luck? That would just be stupidity. I feel certain I won't get lynched.


Because you are making posts that are designed to make people believe you don't care if you get wagoned or lynched. That's precisely what scum want the rest of the game to think. Town will go to the gallows so that people will take them seriously and look into what they are saying. I've done it many times. Scum want to stay alive at any cost. The fact that you are spending a bunch of time posturing is really bothering me.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #728  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:23 pm

How is it not doing me any favours? Why do I look a little like caught scum? Why should I be lynched based on not bringing more that empty attacks on other slots?

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #729  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:23 pm

And Why in the world would I want to explain myself to someone who regard all my reads as
In post 707, nancy wrote:garbage

In post 707, nancy wrote:completely unsubstantiated nonsense

In post 707, nancy wrote:vacuous and lazy

In post 707, nancy wrote:modicum of effort

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #730  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:40 pm

In post 728, StealthyNoodle wrote:How is it not doing me any favours? Why do I look a little like caught scum? Why should I be lynched based on not bringing more that empty attacks on other slots?

It's not doing you any favors because you're behaving like scum: empty reasoning and absence of elaboration, refusal to engage meaningfully with other slots, lack of conviction, not giving reads, none of this is good Town behavior, which is why I am telling you if you are Town you need to shape up fast because otherwise I have no other conclusion to come to except that you are scum. You've shown the willingness to read the thread thoroughly and put content out there and yet you are not willing to extrapolate on that content, why is that?


In post 729, StealthyNoodle wrote:And Why in the world would I want to explain myself to someone who regard all my reads as
In post 707, nancy wrote:garbage

In post 707, nancy wrote:completely unsubstantiated nonsense

In post 707, nancy wrote:vacuous and lazy

In post 707, nancy wrote:modicum of effort

I've been pushing you for explanation far before I characterized your content in that way and saying that you don't want to engage with me because I'm calling you out is disingenuous and furthermore in contradiction to your previously stated position of not wanting me to hold anything back (which, btw, I still am, but you're seeing more of me). If you're Town and really think that I'm scum you should be arguing with my reasoning in order to make it plain to all that you are Town and I am scum. The fact that you have repeatedly refused to do this is why I am pushing for your lynch. There is no Town motivation in what you're doing right now.
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #731  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:40 pm

In post 727, Drixx wrote:making posts that are designed to make people believe you don't care if you get wagoned or lynched.

In post 727, Drixx wrote:The fact that you are spending a bunch of time posturing is really bothering me.


What is really bothering me, is experienced players looking so hard for clues in reverse psychology, which to me feels like complete BS.

I'm tired of nancy acting all high and mighty, claiming she's can "royally fuck me over", but won't do it because it would be unfair to me as a newbie.

So if I get a chance to call out her ridiculous empty threats, I'll do so.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #732  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

I am currently royally fucking you over ;)
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #733  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Sure you are.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #734  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:56 pm

In post 733, StealthyNoodle wrote:Sure you are.

Image
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #735  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:05 pm

I am lazy to read.

Please summarise the last 3 pages for me so that I don't have to sit down and read all of them.

^@nancy and noodle

Thanks

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #736  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 pm

In post 676, nancy wrote:
In post 675, StealthyNoodle wrote:Of the two you've always been the more suspicious one.

How have I always been the more suspicious one?

There haven't been much content from Pine at all. There have already been several arguably fine scumreads on you already. This should be obvious to you, considering the way I've been onto you for the most part of the game. Meaningless question.

In post 676, nancy wrote:What do you mean when you say I try to repel a lot of decent scumreads?

Regardless of what you say, you are pretty defensive.
On several occasions, instead of casually responding by giving a counter-argument, you answer with a whole bunch of questions(only when you're being scumread):
In post 91, nancy wrote:
In post 85, Chronicle wrote:Refusing to claim even though it's a pro-town strat?

Yes. Have you been reading my posts? What do you think about my refusal? Does it mean that I'm scum? You should probably go ahead and lynch me, if so.

In post 100, nancy wrote:
In post 96, StealthyNoodle wrote:Not at all, I just find it more likely. He supports the use of a pro-town strat, while you don't. Simple as pie.

Do you not think that scum can argue in favor of pro-town strats in order to seem to be Town? Do you think that scum are more likely to go along with whatever Town says in order to blend in? Do you think that scum would be likely to argue against a pro-town strat if it put them in the spotlight and got them a lot of negative attention?

In post 346, nancy wrote:
In post 334, Chronicle wrote:And with her stances on pine and noodle(disagree with both of them) as well as her recent reaction, it kinda reads as scum getting defensive.

I don't get defensive as scum :P but which parts read as scum getting defensive?

In post 676, nancy wrote:How have I always been the more suspicious one? What do you mean when you say I try to repel a lot of decent scumreads? What unstable reads are you referring to?


In post 676, nancy wrote:What unstable reads are you referring to?

Well, first of: I find it weird how you were not responding at all to my Pine-post. It's like you didn't read it, which would be weird considering you voted him moments later.
I scumread him for defending you and attacking me. It's pretty much the same game you've been playing. If you were town, you'd likely be all over this, and calling out my read for being bs (like you usually do).

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #737  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 pm

tl;dr:
*annoyed and salty about nancy, she still looks scum to me.
*nancy makes some post about having secretly scumread Pine for most of the game, thus defending herself jumping on the two votes already on him.
*scumreads me for not elaborating on my read on her
*she claims there's a great indicator for her not being scum in 713. spoiler alert: it's not great.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #738  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 pm

^@chronicle

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #739  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:22 pm

love ya

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #740  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:26 pm

VOTE: nancy

come on board loop

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #741  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:35 pm

In post 735, Chronicle wrote:I am lazy to read.

Please summarise the last 3 pages for me so that I don't have to sit down and read all of them.

^@nancy and noodle

Thanks

No. Don't be lazy. 3 pages is a literal cinch.
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #742  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:42 pm

In post 736, StealthyNoodle wrote:There haven't been much content from Pine at all. There have already been several arguably fine scumreads on you already. This should be obvious to you, considering the way I've been onto you for the most part of the game. Meaningless question.

Your scumread has already been shown to be nonsense, Chronicle scumread me for apparently being defensive, which isn't actually scum indicative and is anyway a misreading of my content, who else scumread me? There haven't been any fine scumreads on me, if I'm forgetting them or missing them then I'd love for them to be pointed out. It's not at all a meaningless question because I am literally asking you expand on your thought processes which now that you have finally done seem to simply be that other people have scumread me therefore I have been more suspicious, which doesn't display even the slightest iota of original thinking and you should absolutely reconsider your read of me with your /own/ opinions.


In post 736, StealthyNoodle wrote:Regardless of what you say, you are pretty defensive.

You're probably just misreading the tone of my posts. It's fine though, keep developing that. It can also be difficult playing with people for the first time because you're not used to how they operate.


In post 736, StealthyNoodle wrote:On several occasions, instead of casually responding by giving a counter-argument, you answer with a whole bunch of questions(only when you're being scumread):

Hold on, you've said I'm defensive and yet you're now saying that I don't respond with counter-arguments but instead by trying to engage in conversation? How does that add up? Doing the first would be the only thing that I could see as potentially qualifying for being defensive. How is trying to talk to someone being defensive and how does that support a scumread in the slightest way?


In post 736, StealthyNoodle wrote:Well, first of: I find it weird how you were not responding at all to my Pine-post. It's like you didn't read it, which would be weird considering you voted him moments later.
I scumread him for defending you and attacking me. It's pretty much the same game you've been playing. If you were town, you'd likely be all over this, and calling out my read for being bs (like you usually do).

If I followed you, wouldn't you consider it safe to say that I liked your case? Isn't a vote a response?
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #743  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:43 pm

In post 740, Chronicle wrote:VOTE: nancy

come on board loop

Why?
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #744  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:45 pm

your noodle push sucks

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #745  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Why?
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #746  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:49 pm

because you are scum and you can't do a good push on town

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #747  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:50 pm

That's not an answer to my question. Why does my push suck? Why am I scum?
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #748  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:51 pm

Tell me, if you haven't even bothered to read the past few pages, how did you reach the conclusion that my push sucks?
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #749  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:51 pm

because I did read it, but i am too lazy to entertain you right now given how the last 3 pages have gone nowhere.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games