Hypocop

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Hypocop does work if every player posts innocent or guilty results on another player at the beginning of each day. This would in no way influence anything during the day. If, however, the real cop is lynched or NK'd, you could see what he did. He would not have to claim until LYLO, so if he died, his information would remain. I am suggesting this in every game I play in, and I will probably vote people who oppose this, because this is clearly a pro-town move.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

The plan doesn't hurt the cop. 50% choose innocent, 50% choose guilty. With full town buy-in, you get the cop's results nice and easy in a quite recordable manner. The cop will be revealed when he dies anyway. In short, it can't hurt. The mafia won't know whether the person who got a guilty on them was a cop or non-cop, if there was a guilty on that person.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

Adel wrote:and if a paerson posts that they got a guilty on a person the mafia knows is not scum, that person is not the cop. If a person posts that they got an innocent on a mafia player, that person is not the cop. Hypocop greatly assists the scum's process-of-elimination (and I don't mean by nk's) in determining who the cop is.
I see.

I guess this is just doomed to failure then.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”