horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:39 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

LQ jumps hard on Hans at the beginning for... saying hi and putting RVS vote in 2 separate posts? And for being the 2nd vote on a "wagon" (if you can call it one at that point), which is the point of RVS anyways? I'm having a hard time following.

That being said, Hans/LQ feels tvt right now in my opinion.

BJC is the one that appears to be trying to hard at this point, trying to claim power lynch on someone for getting the game started.
VOTE: bjc
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:49 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 108, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 29, nancy wrote:LQ meh. Cutting RVS short is just killing this game.
Why are there no votes on this?
When this post was made half of the playerlist hadn't even posted yet, and the case presented seemed like a bit of a stretch at best. Trying to push a game out of RVS before it gets there naturally has a tendency to stifle discussion or make everyone in town rehash the same points over and over again.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:38 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 129, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: vote:Horrordude

Vote was horrible.
I already said I thought LQ/Hans was tvt, bj was the closest thing I had to a scumread, and his "lolwhatever" reactions to it were pretty bleh.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 151, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 149, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 129, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: vote:Horrordude

Vote was horrible.
I already said I thought LQ/Hans was tvt, bj was the closest thing I had to a scumread, and his "lolwhatever" reactions to it were pretty bleh.
Why do you think what bj did was Scummy but not Nancy? I get you agreed with nancy, but tbh, i have never seen content die because I got the game out of RVS ASAP, it usually does the opposite. I have a semi hard time believing that you still remember something like this considering how long you were away from Mafia.

Agree with your point on bj though.
I don't necessarily think that nancy saying a short RVS stifles discussion is scummy, I see it as more of a difference in playstyle than anything.

BJ literally said to powerlynch someone on page 3 (because you were "trying to hard)? While I agree that the initial case was weak, the attempt to get out of RVS early wasn't scummy. BJ implied that you were trying to hard, and has since contributed nothing to the thread.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

BJ, so far all you've done in the game is vote for LQ for "trying to hard" in page 39 and then bitch about people that are voting you.

And the rest of us all have lives and things that keep us busy outside of this game. To claim shitposting is all we can expect of you because of this is anti-town at best and scummy at worst, because it's as if you're trying to give yourself a pass from producing actual content.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 241, bjc0303 wrote:
In post 188, FrankJaeger wrote:VOTE: bj
LQ town
Horror lean town
Hans null town
Fart null
Bj scum
Rest are null
Fuck this BS let's kill Frank.. I can't believe this attitude
Frank town read everyone but me[/quote]
Do you comprehend bro? Null =/= townread. He listed 3 potential town, 1 scumread, and a shit ton of nullreads.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 309, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 308, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 84, horrordude0215 wrote:LQ jumps hard on Hans at the beginning for...
saying hi and putting RVS vote in 2 separate posts? And for being the 2nd vote on a "wagon"
(if you can call it one at that point), which is the point of RVS anyways? I'm having a hard time following.

That being said, Hans/LQ feels tvt right now in my opinion.

BJC is the one that appears to be trying to hard at this point, trying to claim power lynch on someone for getting the game started.
VOTE: bjc
Bold: blatantly inaccurate.
EBWOP. Ment to include that horror thinks I am voting hans for being the second on the wagon. I never implied that anywhere so no idea where he got that one.
In post 23, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 19, Superhans wrote:Hiya everyone
In post 20, Superhans wrote:VOTE: Mono
Clearly you are not even paying attention to what is said itt, or so it appears. I think you are trying to play it off like you are taking it easy, but in reality you are afraid that people are going to find you Scummy.
Its likely you already read all the responses itt and are voting momo so that a wagon builds as a way to deflect attention away from yourself.
Your entrance also doesn't fit with the tone I set with my first posts, so that has me thinking you are Scummy.
Bolded where I got that from, LQ. What you quoted in 23 were Hans' first two posts in the game, and this was the reasoning you gave for voting him before you presented the case in 26.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 325, bjc0303 wrote:
In post 323, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 322, bjc0303 wrote:The sac is wack
Brilliant :roll:
I def thought he said the town was clown and mine was supposed to parallel that but I realize now he said the clown is town ):
The clown is town. :cool:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 328, LicketyQuickety wrote:So in this game (this game in particular) I would like to avoid giving people a free pass because they are Town read early, cuz I kinda feel like our Scum reads aren't very good and our Town reads are being Town read way too easily.

Thoughts?
This makes a lot of sense. I'm personally usually hesitant about outing townreads with only a few exceptions. Besides, if everyone starts outing townreads and there are common players on each list, it gives scum a shortlist for NK opportunities.
In post 330, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 329, Nero Cain wrote:ok? Who is getting a free pass? Why do you think the current wagons are wring without any flips?
Its just a fear I have that people are going to stop questioning people once they are Town read.

I have no idea what wring is. What is this word? I am not assuming anything about the wagons at this time, only what is represented as reads.
I read this as him asking why you think the current wagons are
wrong
without flips.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:35 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

@Hans - I'm not currently scumreading LQ. That's the most in depth I'm going for now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:34 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 402, bjc0303 wrote:I see a lot of posts but see very little actually happening
In post 436, bjc0303 wrote:Why don't you contribute to the town instead of pointing out that me (and one or two others) are voting you
The irony in these posts is astounding coming from someone who has done absolutely nothing all game.
In post 467, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 453, Superhans wrote:LQ's vote on Clown:
In post 268, LicketyQuickety wrote:Does anyone else think this post feels fake?

Going to:

VOTE: Horror

seems reasonable, but some things seem to be
misinterpretations

P-Edit

Me and Nero agree on this, it seems
What are these 'misinterpretations'
It was already discussed. RTFT.
To be fair - you did seem to agree with my explanation as to why I said what I did and even chalked it up to a "misinterpretation on both of us" (instead of a blatant misrep as you called it earlier), yet kept your vote on me for another 5 pages. I didn't notice that until you switched. (Speaking of which,
@Mod - can we get a new vote count please?
)

LQ's play right now is reading as frustrated townie upset that we can't see how town he is moreso than cornered scum, in my opinion. His responses remind me a lot of my own when I first started playing and would get overly defensive whenever anyone cast a shadow of suspicion on me.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:10 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hans' case isn't the most convincing piece of literature I've ever read, but I certainly wouldn't call it incoherent.

Also, this entire game thread is 50% just LQ and Hans going back and forth. I'd like to hear something of substance from pretty much
someone
everyone else.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:16 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yay thread explosion! Let's see what we've got to work with.
In post 547, bjc0303 wrote:
In post 534, Nero Cain wrote:goodbye

daykill:momo
lmao. If only it was real.
In post 536, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 535, momo wrote:What?????>
This looks to be a Scum claim to me, what do you think Hans?
really man? Explain that one to me.
In post 537, momo wrote:He daykilled me.....
Unfortunately no he didn't but I still think we should lynch you for your awful post we've already documented.
You have done nothing but lurk all day and
this
is what you come up with?

This wagon needs rope.

...are you f**king kidding me? We have 3 pages of more Hans/LQ back and forth? This is getting more than a little ridiculous.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Fart - You admitted that your inital case on Frank was weak
In post 111, Fart wrote:yeah I'm prob reading too much into it but it's better than RVS
Has Frank done anything that would further solidify a scumread for you?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

BJ needs more votes please.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 607, horrordude0215 wrote:BJ needs more votes please.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:15 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 656, Superhans wrote:The read I'm least certain on is BJ.

Someone tell me what to think please.
He deserves rope.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:18 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I still don't like the LQ lynch. It may be that I just haven't played with him before, but I'm not getting the obvscum reads you are.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

VOTE: bj

I don't see 2 bodyguards in a game that also has JK as a way for protection.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

How balanced would it be if 5/13 of the players in the game were be anti-town? (2 mafia factions of at least 2 players + SK)

At least one of the kills came from town, imo.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:52 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nero, can you please explain your case on me? The reasoning I see thus far from your ISO is that you didn't like my initial vote on BJ.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I just wanted to clarify that, in a 43 page thread, your reason for voting me is because you don't like a vote I made on page 4.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1070, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1068, Nero Cain wrote:Why don't you think it makes sense?
this was to LUV
Cool, thanks for the clarification.
In post 600, momo wrote:Okay, I have been playing along but now I am ready to reveal what I have found out. LQ is definitely scum. I know town LQ, and this is not the same.

LQ uses evidence, analysis, and gut to form reads. Nothing has happened this game. All I have seen is LQ trying to pocket me. And I don't feel like giving an explanation at this point: that's something town!LQ would get mad at. And LQ would never agree with a post as bland as 598. Before town LQ would organize a wagon, there would be evidence piled up in quotations. Also, acting friendly with me. LQ does not like to play with me. I no this. He thinks that I am a newb and a good target for a policy lynch. No, all of his posts this game have been geared at pocketing me because he knows that the two of us together have a higher chance of have an impact than him alone. I know that meta is not everything but this game is too much.

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
In post 623, momo wrote:Okay. Judging by LQ's lack of reaction, he is prob not scum. Just had to check. Sorry bro. Couldn't let myself be controlled by scum now could I???
VOTE: bjc0303
In post 638, momo wrote:@Superhans. What do you think of the case I made against LQ earlier.
In post 642, momo wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuickety

Again, hans, LUV, and NC, what do you think??/
Hey momo, you went from "LQ is scum because meta reasons" to "LQ is prob not scum" to voting him again in the span of 20 posts... none of which were LQ's. You then proceed to tunnel on LQ for the rest of the day, despite earlier saying that you "personally try to never tunnel as I believe an open mind is key to mafia".

In post 1076, bjc0303 wrote:Also, wasn't Fart the one with nothing but a bunch of shit posts?
This is pretty damn ironic.

That being said...

UNVOTE: BJ
VOTE: momo
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:17 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1087, FrankJaeger wrote:Im here. Reading now.
Still reading?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:45 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Having no LQ/Hans/Fart in this game has caused activity to drop significantly. Looking at some ISOs, Ms. Columbo worries me. She failed to contribute really anything of significance yesterday at all, mainly just commenting and sheeping on other cases already presented. She also hasn't posted since day started though...

@Mod: Prod on Columbo?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I understand being too busy to post regularly, but my issue is that she doesn't post things of substance/anything original when she does contribute.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

The problem with D1 being 42 pages is that it was so heavily dominated by LQ going back and forth with virtually everyone (plus the incessant shitposting from people as well) that it's making it very difficult to get a read on others.

I plan on doing ISO reads on everyone over the next few days, depending on my availability.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey all - Sorry for not responding to anything this weekend, I'm V/LA for most Saturdays/Sundays. I'll read through the thread and respond to what's new here later today.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:23 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 332, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm personally usually hesitant about outing townreads with only a few exceptions.
yet you were calling a TvT fight earlier. Why were you not hesitant then?
TvT is one of the aforementioned exceptions, especially if there are wagons coming on one or both of the players because they're tunneling each other.
Nero wrote:You were tunneled on BJ all of d1. I know its slightly hypocritical since I tunnel often but I also think scum will sometimes have a limited scum list and be glued on 1 or 2 players at a time so that its "just enough" to get by.

What do you think I should be town reading you for?
That actually is a very good point. I didn't fully realize how much I had tunneled on BJ before this as far as scumreads go. I think I was more caught up in the LQ/Hans back and forth for the first 40 pages of the game like most everyone else. I'll fully admit that there's not much to townread me at the moment, but I don't think that there's much to scumread me for either from my obviously biased perspective.

@BJ - I know pressure has kind of gone off of you thus far because of the BG claim, but you really like to go MIA pretty regularly. Care to join us for this game?

ThinkBig - Welcome to the game. You've done nothing except comment on the counterclaim... and you're at L-1 with multiple people expressing intent. What are your thoughts on the rest of the game/playerlist?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:02 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

This thread right now:

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey all, just a reminder that I'm V/LA on weekends. Will be back on Monday.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm going to get a better post out soon, but it's lylo... shouldn't we be massclaiming at this point?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:12 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1237, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 1235, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm going to get a better post out soon, but it's lylo... shouldn't we be massclaiming at this point?
Wont everyone be VT lol
...you can see how good I am at setup spec huh?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1240, FrankJaeger wrote:I think horror just made a wolf in sheeps clothing move
Take a look at the sig. I haven't played a game in almost 6 years, and when I first joined I was 16 and in high school. You don't want to go through those games, I promise. :giggle:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:23 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nero, your tunneling on me has made 0 sense all game. "obvscum" doesn't even begin to apply to me here.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:41 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Frank - is that a hard claim?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1257, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 1256, horrordude0215 wrote:Frank - is that a hard claim?
Why does this feel wierd
Unsure if reaction testing or legitimate claim. Just wanted to clarify.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I ended up kingmaker in the last game I was in - 3p lylo with 1 town, 1 scum, 1 sk. SK in that instance was nk immune. BP makes total sense.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Frank - Can you be a doll and claim who you targeted each night? That could probably help me narrow down who mafia and Desully targeted.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

We lynch town/Frank today = mafia win
We lynch mafia today, Frank shoots mafia = Town win
We lynch mafia today, Frank shoots town = Frank win assuming BP is legit.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If you lynch town mafia have 50% of town and they win. Your only hope is scumhunting with the rest of us, ironically enough.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yeah if it's 3P with 1 sk 1 maf 1 town then night actions would determine winner.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've been really slacking on this game, and I'm sorry. I will have a post up by tomorrow at the latest, but hopefully by today.

Also, deadline is 3 days away - just FYI for everyone.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Will look over gameplay and things soon, just putting this down here for now.
In post 1032, drealmerz7 wrote:
LicketyQuickety
- 7 -
Lil Uzi Vert
, Nero Cain,
Superhans
momo
bjc0303
, Desully,
Fart
In post 1209, drealmerz7 wrote:
ThinkBig
- 5 - horrordude0215,
Lil Uzi Vert
, Desully,
FrankJaeger
, Nero Cain
Nero and Desully were on both mislynch wagons, and there is no way that the LQ lynch was 100% town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Looking at ISO, I'm definitely not thrilled with Nero.

129 - Voting me because my initial vote on bj was "horrible", despite the fact that it was page 4 and the entirety of the thread to that point was LQ/Hans TVT. You later stated that I was attempting to whiteknight/chainsaw defend LQ because I stated he tried to get the game started. That's as much of a stretch as my initial vote was.
In post 581, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like the BJ wagon. Could kinda see momo following a "strong" town or sheeping his scumbuddy.
Momo had some suspicion on him at that point from a few players, and while this wasn't a viable wagon at this point, knowing the fact that both momo and LQ (the alleged scumbuddy, whom no one had called "strong" town at that point) both flipped town looks bad.
In post 936, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I really have anything to add other than desully is town for me now and BJ is conf town since I don't see scum ever counterclaiming like that...especially for a BG.
This is for me in case Nero flips scum. Claiming Desully was town when his content in the thread at that point had consisted of hopping on the LQ wagon without justification and saying Frank was scum because he posted a reads list with 5 people isolated on it... it makes no sense, and I can't see a town player actually justifying this read.
In post 1150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1067, horrordude0215 wrote:Nero, can you please explain your case on me? The reasoning I see thus far from your ISO is that you didn't like my initial vote on BJ.
TBF, there's been plenty of games where I have tunneled a player when I didn't like their content from the early game.

I just ISO'd you and to be honest there's nothing that makes me go "oh I was wrong , this is town." I'm still not a huge fan of your BJ vote and I'd like an answer to this.
In post 332, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm personally usually hesitant about outing townreads with only a few exceptions.
yet you were calling a TvT fight earlier. Why were you not hesitant then?

You were tunneled on BJ all of d1. I know its slightly hypocritical since I tunnel often but I also think scum will sometimes have a limited scum list and be glued on 1 or 2 players at a time so that its "just enough" to get by.

What do you think I should be town reading you for?
In post 1243, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1240, FrankJaeger wrote:I think horror just made a wolf in sheeps clothing move
He was obvious scum. You can stop this "I'm town look at me be so surprised" act.
I don't see how you go from "what should I be town reading you for?" to "He was obvscum".
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:37 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1285, horrordude0215 wrote:Will look over gameplay and things soon, just putting this down here for now.
In post 1032, drealmerz7 wrote:
LicketyQuickety
- 7 -
Lil Uzi Vert
, Nero Cain,
Superhans
momo
bjc0303
Desully
Fart
In post 1209, drealmerz7 wrote:
ThinkBig
- 5 - horrordude0215,
Lil Uzi Vert
Desully
FrankJaeger
, Nero Cain
Nero and Desully were on both mislynch wagons, and there is no way that the LQ lynch was 100% town.
Note that I actually am an idiot and had somehow got it in my head that Desully was still alive. Post updated.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jae's ISO is giving me a whole lot of nothing. If they could get back and post the rest of their thoughts on the game soon, it would be great.

Columbo has a lot of posts, but the fact that she has only placed one vote all game - on bj, which she then unvoted after the LQ CC, worries me.
In post 1225, Ms Columbo wrote:Finally back. I was thrown off originally because Nero is still alive. But with Creature/bjc dead, my guess is they guarded Nero. Time those ISO reads.
This makes no sense. There is nothing in BJ's ISO that indicate he would be protecting Nero at night, and you haven't given any indication that you townread him in any way yourself. Jumping in from out of nowhere to say that you're surprised he's alive looks like buddying a partner in lylo.

Frank has claimed SK so I'm not worried about ISOing him as there's nothing that can be gained from associations there.

If I had to pick the scumteam right now, I'd say Nero/Columbo.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:05 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, looking at Columbo's games I can see that she actually very rarely votes in any of her games, so that's not a tell here.

Columbo was town in Micro 661 and scum in Newbie 1760. Just based on content and activity alone I see her trying significantly harder and making more attempts at scumhunting in her town game, while her scum game is more laid back and go with the flow. Her play in this game appears to be much like that of her scum game than town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 420, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 418, Nero Cain wrote:Have you ever played with LQ, Frank?
No
So how do you know he's a good player? Your post is very much whiteknighting.
In post 438, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 430, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 420, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 418, Nero Cain wrote:Have you ever played with LQ, Frank?
No
So how do you know he's a good player? Your post is very much whiteknighting.
I was asked to explain my town read...
Whiteknighting is kind of an extreme description.
I think whitknighting is a pretty good description. I mean if you are using "scum are the ones pushing LQ" to town read him why not tell me why my reasoning to suspect him is wrong.
In post 587, Nero Cain wrote:My current tinfoil is that both Momo and Frank are whiteknighting you so you look like town when one of those two flip.
In post 1029, Nero Cain wrote:to be frank, I aven't had to yell and scream to get what I wanted. You say your play is "wonky" and that I am pushing you for just having an odd playstyle. Not true. You opportunistically tried to lay the ground work to wagon me but when I questioned you on it your responses weren't up to par and
ate
-y
Nero/Columbo's entire interactions today have screamed scumbuddies.

They both open the day conveniently townreading each other despite not having even mentioned each other in their ISOs for the first 2 days. They're going for the lylo mislynch.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ignore the quotes in that last post. Those weren't supposed to be there.

@Mod: any chance you can remove those?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1088, Desully wrote:
In post 1082, Desully wrote:Somebody should do an autopsy on frank imo
This was meant to say Fart
DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed LUV, So scum is responsible for the Creature/bjc death. It wouldn't surprise me at all if scum actually just flat out killed Creature instead of creature dying because they protected someone. That brings Columbo's 1225 even more problematic fmpov.

I'm pretty sold on Columbo/Nero scumteam. If this ended up being multiball with Frank/Jae being another scumteam, I'm kingmaker for the second game in a row, and fuck this whole site.

VOTE: Nero

Best place for me right now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:13 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1296, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 1088, Desully wrote:
In post 1082, Desully wrote:Somebody should do an autopsy on frank imo
This was meant to say Fart
DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed LUV, So scum is responsible for the Creature/bjc death.
Okay so I'm tired and this is wrong because Fart Died N1 instead of N2. DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed Alban, so scum is responsible for the Superhans death, which makes absolutely no sense to me after looking at Hans' ISO because the only thing Hans did all day was tunnel on LQ.

Whatever, I'm obviously delusional right now so NKA will get me nowhere.

Frank, talk to me. What are your thoughts on scum right now?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1301, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1286, horrordude0215 wrote:saying Frank was scum because he posted a reads list with 5 people isolated on it... it makes no sense, and I can't see a town player actually justifying this read.
the post you quoted said nothing about Frank so I'm not seeing why you'd talk about him. Slip much? Desully was town b/c I'm town and we both saw that BJ wasn't scum. And BJ was town b/c scum doesn't CC to get a BG lynched.
How about you quote my entire post instead of editing out the part that doesn't fit your argument? I'll help you out and even bold what you decided to leave out.
In post 1286, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 936, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I really have anything to add other than desully is town for me now and BJ is conf town since I don't see scum ever counterclaiming like that...especially for a BG.
This is for me in case Nero flips scum.
Claiming Desully was town when his content in the thread at that point had consisted of hopping on the LQ wagon without justification
and saying Frank was scum because he posted a reads list with 5 people isolated on it... it makes no sense, and I can't see a town player actually justifying this read.
I pointed out that you had no motivation to townread Desully when you did, because he hadn't actually done anything of substance at this point. Misrep a little less please.
In post 1302, Nero Cain wrote:Mafia is Horror/Frank. Horror whining about me scumreading Frank makes p sense as scumbuddies and claiming SK to get out of a lynch today is optimal mafia play.

vote:Frank
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is rich, and an absolutely horrible play on your part if you're mafia. Unless anyone is actually counterclaiming serial killer, Frank's claim stands. The Serial Killer
has
to lynch mafia today and kill mafia tonight to have a chance at winning.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Given that we're in lylo right now because the sole mafia death came at the hands of the serial killer, I'd say we had a lot of really bad town this game, Nero. And I'll take full blame for my part in that as well.

1) Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean that they're town.
2) If Desully was scum he could have been whiteknighting BJ.
3) Desully had done nothing all game. No sane townsperson would actually be able to justify a townread on him because of his D1 play. The only way you could townread him at that point would be if you knew that he was town because you knew the scum.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1304, horrordude0215 wrote:The Serial Killer has to lynch mafia today and kill mafia tonight to have a chance at winning.
If Frank is a legit SK he has no shot at winning. If he happens to lynch mafia today and kill one at night then town will just lynch him tomorrow. As it stands his best bet is to shoot mafia tonight and hope for a 3 way tie.
If he's a SK (which he is at this point because no one is counterclaiming), then he still needs to lynch mafia today regardless. Lynching town means he loses.

SK needs to lynch mafia today to not lose.
Town needs to lynch mafia today to not lose.
Only
mafia would benefit from lynching the uncounterclaimed serial killer, because it would give them the autowin. Your vote on him is essentially a scumclaim.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1317, Nero Cain wrote:If he's the SK why would you wine about him being my scumread?
Because as town, my only goal today is lynching mafia. I don't give a shit about the serial killer right now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Town's wincon is that everyone who opposes Town is dead and there's at least one townie left alive.

To do this, I need the SK and Mafia both to be dead. Let me break it down for you if you're having a hard time understanding:

We're at 5P lylo.

1) If the SK is lynched today it's 2 town vs 2 mafia, with the nightkill it becomes 2 mafia vs 1 town - town loses.
2) If a townie is lynched today, we have a few possibilities depending on the nightkills. Note: I'm assuming the BP is legit at this point just because there are too many variables to consider that aren't related to my wincon if it's not.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (with BP Shot) vs 1 Mafia. Logically I think SK takes the win here, but it may be a draw. Don't know, don't care.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots the same town, it's 1 SK (with BP shot) vs 1 Town vs 2 Mafia. No idea what happens with this - depends on wincons or how Drealmerz is feeling that day.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (no more BP shot) vs 1 Town vs 1 Mafia. Kingmaker.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK shoots Town, it's 1 SK (no more BP shot) vs 2 Mafia. Mafia Wins.
3) If Mafia is lynched today, we go to night with 1 SK vs 2 Town vs 1 Mafia.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (with BP Shot) vs 1 Town. SK Wins.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots the same Town, it's 1 SK (With BP shot) vs 1 Town vs 1 Mafia. Again, I think SK takes the win because BP, but see above: Don't know, don't care. Town can't win.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots different Town, it's 1 SK (With BP shot) vs Mafia.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK Shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (with no BP Shot) vs 2 Town. Town wins yay.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK Shoots Town, it's 1 SK (with no BP Shot) vs 1 town vs 1 Mafia. Kingmaker.

SK and Town both need a Mafia lynch today to have a chance to win (or maybe draw depending on how the SK goes). Let me restate this again... voting for the SK is a scumclaim right now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1321, Nero Cain wrote:HE. IS. NOT. THE. SK.
The only reason why you should be making this statement is if you are actually the SK yourself and for whatever reason didn't CC it earlier.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nero, you have to be flailing scum here. We have absolutely no reason to believe that Frank isn't the SK, considering that every other player has posted and contributed to the game since his claim.

The optimal play for SK in this situation is to claim and team up with town to lynch mafia today, because it's the only way for them to potentially not lose the game. If the real SK has not counterclaimed right now and it turns out that Frank is scum with someone, then the SK deserves to lose anyways.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nero, you're not even coming close to making any sense.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If Columbo/Jae are the SK and didn't immediately counterclaim knowing that was the optimal strategy for SK, then they deserve to lose.

Scum: Nero/Columbo by association
SK: Frank
Town: Myself/Jae by POE.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Columbo won't bus her buddy in lylo, so it's going to be up to Jae to hammer.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1337, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 1235, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm going to get a better post out soon, but it's lylo... shouldn't we be massclaiming at this point?
How does mass claiming benefit town? (I assume you mean roles as well as alignment.)
I just figured lylo was about when people went massclaim territory. Like I said, it's been a while since I've been here and I don't know how site meta has changed lol

Columbo's 1335 doesn't feel genuine to me.

Jae has been online since last night when Nero was put at L-1. Columbo has posted in this thread. Scum quickhammer opportunities have been there if nero was town, but the fact that nero isn't dead means that he's almost guaranteed scum or that the scumteam is myself and Frank - the uncounterclaimed SK.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:46 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Frank claimed SK back in post 1248. Jae has acknowledged reading that in post 1252.

You've implied that you and Columbo are town from your perspective. Myself and Frank are scumbuddies. That implies that Jae is the SK... despite her acknowledging the post where scum allegedly "fakeclaimed" SK. Knowing that the optimal play for SK today is to lynch mafia, this should have been seen as an obvious scumclaim followed by an immediate vote. The fact that hasn't happened means Jae isn't counterclaiming.

This game is solved. Nero is trying way too hard to complicate things.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If town is lynched today the SK has a 0% chance of winning. If Jae is really the SK and doesn't counterclaim the obvious mafia from her point of view, she deserves to lose this game.

Of course all of this is totally moot anyways because you trying to paint the last town player as the SK is going to backfire against you pretty hard when Jae comes in, states "no wtf I'm not the SK" and hammers your ass. :lol:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If he claims SK I'll unvote and take a further look at Frank to determine who is more likely to be mafia.

I don't see that happening.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Frank is either SK or mafia at this point. He's claimed scum.

If Jae Counterclaims SK:

1) Jae legitimately is SK. This would logically mean that Frank is scum, and his partner would have to be either you and he's attempting the worst bus in the history of lylo, or he's scum with me, which is what you've been insinuating this entire time.
2) Jae is scum counterclaiming. If Jae is scum, her only logical partner would be you, because if it was Jae/Frank or Jae/Columbo, they would have hammered me right now and it would be GGA.

You are scum in 2/3 of the scenarios here.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1355, FrankJaeger wrote:Neros arms must hurt from all this reaching
I mean I can't blame him :lol: He's caught scum and has to flail somehow.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay I'm so confused now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I mean, unless Nero is the SK we're going to night.

But seriously, I'm fucking lost.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In b4 it was Jae/Frank and Jae just never came in here to do the hammer.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Fucking kingmaker for the second time in two weeks. :roll:

I was pretty far off with my Columbo read, sorry about that one... But I am town.

Give me a minute to see what the best option is for town here, but I'm 90% sure I'm fucked either way.

Frank, was your bp hit last night?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:36 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Virtually every time I've played with BP you're told when you're hit.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

As town, my best option to try and win is to let night actions determine the game.

VOTE: No lynch
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jae, if I was mafia I would have hammered you already.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry for jumping on you so heavily Day 3, Columbo. I was looking pretty heavily at associations with Nero and got my read from there.

I
almost
had the game figured out. I had thought that the reason there was only one kill Night 3 was because scum had tries to knock off Frank's BP Shot.

Sorry, town. I tried!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

2nd kingmaker game in a row pisses me off more than it should. I should probably get that as my title here. :lol:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:33 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Flavor was great, drealm. I absolutely loved the scenes.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1390, Fart wrote:The clown is town.
The clown is always town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:45 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I didn't get into this game as much as I should have until lylo when it was too late. I played optimum strategy as town and it just didn't pay off.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”