[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 am

Post by nancy »

You No Lynch until the BP dies or there's a guilty.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by TesXX »

But scum would kill the tracker, not the BP's vest.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:39 am

Post by nancy »

True. I didn't think of that. Well, we would No Lynch until that happened, too, I guess.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:49 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1611, TesXX wrote:Because I was going to see if there were any partner-like interactions between Chronicle and either Drixx or WhyMafia.
I have a hard time following this. I'm looking at the alternative scenario: that you are scum with Drixx, and when you saw me and nancy consider lynching Chronicle, you saw an opportunity to save Drixx and "went through" Chronicle's ISO so you could justify a vote there. That world looks more likely than the explanations you are giving.

Just walk me through it one more time. You didn't vote Drixx because you were undecided on which of Drixx/WM you want to lynch. So, instead of reading through their ISOs, you look over Chronicle's ISO to see if there are partner-like interactions, why? Didn't you already agree that Drixx and WM look like partners themselves in ? You also preferred a Drixx lynch and you also said that Drixx lynch influences the most number of reads so your vote really should have been on him end-of-day.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Srceenplay »

After whymafia answer to me I'm thinking maybe Tesxx first.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by nancy »

Me too tbh
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:26 am

Post by nancy »

I'm probably just going to follow the Tracker
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:27 am

Post by nancy »

It's his last day alive, after all.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I looked over TesXX's mentions of Pine/Drixx. He starts out by questioning why nancy townreads Pine so much, then questions Loopdan on why he scumreads Pine. He agrees with WhyMafia in that lynching Pine might cause us to lose an important power role and wants to wait for a replacement. Mostly, he has the slot as null until where he says that Drixx is a scumlean, reasoning being that he went over Pine's wall again and Pine did seem to be trying to townread nancy. He adds that he could see a Pine/WhyMafia team that I mentioned if WhyMafia flipped scum. His perspective of the gamestate in seems very reasonable as well. I'm just concerned that his last minute ISO'ing Chronicle doesn't really make sense with the reads he gave and it seems more than a co-incidence that just when we were discussing Chronicle, he decides to ISO him. I'm pretty conflicted. Thoughts on this?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:44 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I'm trying to figure out why TesXX was even scumreading WhyMafia in the first place. All his mentions of WhyMafia before were positive. As he mentions in , this was apparently because he was re-reading WhyMafia's ISO without bias and the bulk of his suspicion is apparently because a post seems "forced" and because WhyMafia suggested that he be lynched. It's not a great reason by itself but he at least had a consistent suspicion towards WhyMafia which makes sense with his overall readlist and trying to decide between WhyMafia and Pine. Overall, I'm thinking TesXX is probably town. I like that early push for getting the BP and tracker claims too.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:54 am

Post by nancy »

What do you think, Srceenplay?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:58 am

Post by nancy »

You're not really a Day 1 kind of guy but you're more in your element now, right?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Before I forget, this post has been bothering me for a while and is just an overall weird post:
In post 463, WhyMafia wrote:Regarding Stealthy's post, I was only defending Pine bc lynching someone based on someone who is inactive is ridiculous.
I also defended the person Cog replaced
(albeit less so bc I was busy when they were trying to lynch him)
What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well. Feels like he knows Pine is scum and is saying "oh, it isn't just Pine I defended, look I defended this townie as well." He also tries to distance himself from his Pine defense. The language he uses "I was only defending Pine becuase..." whereas a townie would be more likely to back up that defense and say that lynching Pine for being inactive is ridiculous. I'd expect him to re-iterate his reasoning, not distance from it. I'm not sure I'm articulating this right. Let me know if not.
StealthyNoodle
StealthyNoodle
Goon
StealthyNoodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by StealthyNoodle »

Hmm, well observed
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

N
ewbie
G
ame
#

Notice

Loopdan
has been prodded.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1636, nancy wrote:You're not really a Day 1 kind of guy but you're more in your element now, right?
Pssst.
I'm out and about tonight.
IIRC the only reason Tess was town read was because of his push for the claim strategy. He kinda fell off afterwards. Sat in the back and watched. I don't know if I believe his reasoning for not voting Drixx. Have to look at vote count later to see if he ever was there or whymafia.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1640, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1636, nancy wrote:You're not really a Day 1 kind of guy but you're more in your element now, right?
Pssst.
I'm out and about tonight.
IIRC the only reason Tess was town read was because of his push for the claim strategy. He kinda fell off afterwards. Sat in the back and watched. I don't know if I believe his reasoning for not voting Drixx. Have to look at vote count later to see if he ever was there or whymafia.
Well I'm not going to be around much over the weekend so I'll just look forward to coming back to all the words from Src.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by TesXX »

I will post in the morning tomorrow.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

No words. I'm just pillow talking.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Loopdan »

Sorry for site flaking. Some stuff came up and I'm going to have to be VLA until the 19th. If you'd prefer I replace out I'm fine with that.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:47 am

Post by nancy »

Replacing out would be preferable.
StealthyNoodle
StealthyNoodle
Goon
StealthyNoodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:45 am

Post by StealthyNoodle »

In post 1644, Loopdan wrote:Sorry for site flaking. Some stuff came up and I'm going to have to be VLA until the 19th. If you'd prefer I replace out I'm fine with that.
I don't mind VLA. It's only 4 days. And we're Day 2 with one scum out.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:15 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I would prefer replacing out as well.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:30 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1628, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1611, TesXX wrote:Because I was going to see if there were any partner-like interactions between Chronicle and either Drixx or WhyMafia.
I have a hard time following this. I'm looking at the alternative scenario: that you are scum with Drixx, and when you saw me and nancy consider lynching Chronicle, you saw an opportunity to save Drixx and "went through" Chronicle's ISO so you could justify a vote there. That world looks more likely than the explanations you are giving.

Just walk me through it one more time. You didn't vote Drixx because you were undecided on which of Drixx/WM you want to lynch. So, instead of reading through their ISOs, you look over Chronicle's ISO to see if there are partner-like interactions, why? Didn't you already agree that Drixx and WM look like partners themselves in ? You also preferred a Drixx lynch and you also said that Drixx lynch influences the most number of reads so your vote really should have been on him end-of-day.
I did think that Drixx and WM were the scumteam, but I saw a Chronicle post that pinged me()(and also I hadn't looked at Chronicle as much as I did with some of the other players) and so I wanted to read through Chronicle's ISO to see partner interactions that would make me reconsider anything.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:30 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1644, Loopdan wrote:Sorry for site flaking. Some stuff came up and I'm going to have to be VLA until the 19th. If you'd prefer I replace out I'm fine with that.
Don't replace out. Unless you really need to.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”