Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2398, drealmerz7 wrote:if they care to, yep, I think they probably will, up to them

we discussed it a bit but I told them it is up to them if/when it actually comes to it
You're actually trying to float the setup your mason partner would let you be lynched...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2400, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: titus
Wtf u doin. The mason claim is obviously fake.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

If dreal turns out not to be a mason, we lynch him. Simple as that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2403, Infinity 324 wrote:If dreal turns out not to be a mason, we lynch him. Simple as that.
Good, so we make sure his scum partner is aware he has to fake by voting him.

Like I know I SR masons but Dreal is just terrible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

VOTE: Titus

Claim makes sense.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Almost Chara »

UNVOTE:

That flavour makes perfect sense as a Mason.

P-edit: FINALLY!

VOTE: Titus

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Wraith »

Why are we unvoting before his Mason partner claims?

This smells like dreal claiming Mason to cover for a scum bus that was already on the wagon.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

*shrug*

Pretty sure I've read something wrong here as the procedure for when scum fake a mason is to force the scum buddy to vouch. Yet, a counterwagon comes up on me for actually putting the worst slot in the game to his claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2407, Wraith wrote:Why are we unvoting before his Mason partner claims?

This smells like dreal claiming Mason to cover for a scum bus that was already on the wagon.
I did a quick google search on Queen Mary (II) of Orange, and I'll be damned if that doesn't make sense as a Mason.

Fake claims do NOT provide/include Masonry either, so it would be like dreal actually dug into the flavour to tailor his own fake claim. Nah. This claim is authentic as far as I'm concerned.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Titus: If I hadn't scum read CK from before, I would have still voted you right now just for the push on the claimed Mason. WWE wasn't too long ago, you know ;)

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Wraith »

I think a Mason fakeclaim by dreal was intended to open a lot of possibilities for his buddies:

1. dreal claims Mason, vouched for by his scumbuddy. I don't think this was going to happen since it means that fake Mason buddy is dead meat as soon as dreal flips scum

2. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy and the scumbuddy joins the wagon. This is risky because it allows the town to wagon PoE his potential partner that he was hoping would vouch for him via PoE.

3. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy because the scumbuddy was already bussing him. This is pretty cunning because the town might be seduced into determining the scumbuddy via wagon PoE as per #2, which can potentially give a false clear on players who were on the dreal wagon before the claim.

PREDIT:

Yes, it makes sense in flavor terms. But did people not already warn me that scum could easily have prepared flavor fakeclaims?

It also means fucking nothing until the partner actually vouches for him, and that you're taking it at face value without someone backing it up is fucking suspicious.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2409, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2407, Wraith wrote:Why are we unvoting before his Mason partner claims?

I did a quick google search on Queen Mary (II) of Orange, and I'll be damned if that doesn't make sense as a Mason.

Fake claims do NOT provide/include Masonry either, so it would be like dreal actually dug into the flavour to tailor his own fake claim. Nah. This claim is authentic as far as I'm concerned.

~A50
So you did a quick google search but Drealmerz couldn't? Like the mod has to give a fake claim. Drealmerz couldn't get lucky?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2410, Almost Chara wrote:@Titus: If I hadn't scum read CK from before, I would have still voted you right now just for the push on the claimed Mason. WWE wasn't too long ago, you know ;)

~A50
Yes, and I pushed on masons that
claimed their partners
. Masons should be flipped day before lylo if vouched for and all still alive.

You're missing the part where the partner has to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:19 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what the fuck people

if I were scum with a fakeclaim, I'd have made it a good one AND come up with it myself

this is not that however
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:20 am

@Wraith it is for the same reason I take yours seriously

Fake claiming mason while I am set up for lynching shop is horrendous.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2411, Wraith wrote:I think a Mason fakeclaim by dreal was intended to open a lot of possibilities for his buddies:

1. dreal claims Mason, vouched for by his scumbuddy. I don't think this was going to happen since it means that fake Mason buddy is dead meat as soon as dreal flips scum

2. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy and the scumbuddy joins the wagon. This is risky because it allows the town to wagon PoE his potential partner that he was hoping would vouch for him via PoE.

3. dreal claims Mason, no vouch by a scumbuddy because the scumbuddy was already bussing him. This is pretty cunning because the town might be seduced into determining the scumbuddy via wagon PoE as per #2, which can potentially give a false clear on players who were on the dreal wagon before the claim.

PREDIT:

Yes, it makes sense in flavor terms. But did people not already warn me that scum could easily have prepared flavor fakeclaims?

It also means fucking nothing until the partner actually vouches for him, and that you're taking it at face value without someone backing it up is fucking suspicious.
Also I feel the need to say that I brought up these concerns because I literally started doing #2, trying to find his possible Mason partner via wagon PoE, assuming the partner would not already be voting for dreal since he "knows dreal is town". Then it struck me that it could easily just be Shepard or AC and thus a lack of vouch for dreal could be used as cover for a bussing attempt. Especially since those two immediately tried to jump off the wagon without the partner confirming dreal's claim.
Show

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:22 am

So did Infinity. #NotAMason2017
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2417, Commander Shepard wrote:So did Infinity. #NotAMason2017
Yeah but Infinity has already claimed so changing his story at this point would invite a policy lynch.

I actually think it's most likely to be AC, though, I just brought you up too since it's a possibility.
Show

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2411, Wraith wrote: Yes, it makes sense in flavor terms. But did people not already warn me that scum could easily have prepared flavor fakeclaims?
In games like this one, scum are PROVIDED with fake claims from the mod. The thing is I've never seen a mod that provided a Masonry for a fake claim. Such gambits only occur in non-flavoured closed setup games. They're way too hard to pull in a themed game. Like, what if the supposed Mason flavour did exist in the game and came out to say: "NO. I'm NOT Masons with drealz."?? There's ONLY ONE FLAVOUR that could be Masons with drealz now, so how does he know that's not already in play if he was faking?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

anyone who expects a mason-fake claim to have a scumbuddy come claim masonbuddy with them...

isn't so good at mafia
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2411, Wraith wrote:I think a Mason fakeclaim by dreal was intended to open a lot of possibilities for his buddies:

PREDIT:

In #2 and #3, can't we just lynch dreal when we're in mylo/lylo and there's no other mason claim?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Wraith »

Like as far as I'm concerned the short list for his partner is down to these people:

Tea and Biscuits
Almost Chara
Empking
Shaddowez
Prism

It's probably not Titus because he pushed for the claim. It's not me because I say so and I've already claimed. It's probably not Infinity because he's already claimed Miller. It's probably not Shepard because he's claimed it's not him, but he could just be lying, though I think he's town and being truthful.
Show

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I mean I suppose it is more viable in a 20+player setup

but a 13p makes no fucking sense when it is likely only 3 scum, the associative implications are too dire
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:29 am

Let's not narrow down the likely partner and make things easier for scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”