Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Princess Bride Mafia

Heroes. Giants. Villains. Wizards. True Love. - Not just your basic, average, everyday, ordinary, run-of-the-mill, scum game.

This is a 12-person mini game.
There are 6 pre-in spots.
There are
NO
available pre-ins left!
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Death Note Mafia

What is the flavor?

Long story short, Death Note is a manga later turned into an anime. It centers around Light Yagami, a bored but intellectually brilliant student who comes across a "Death Note," which, if you write someone's name, that person will die. Light soon embarks on a mission to use the Death Note, under the pseudonym Kira, to cleanse the world of evil and serve as that world's God.

His obstacle exists in a world-class and international private detective known simply as L. The Japanese government assists L in their mission to find out who Kira is. The main part of the plot exists in a cat and mouse type of interaction where Light tries to learn the identity of L's real name, and L tries to find concrete evidence that Light really is Kira.

Learn more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Note

Okay. I know what Death Note is. Well tell me about this game!

I don't want to give away all the details, but what I will tell you is that this game is a twenty-one (21) themed-player game to be held in the Theme Park.

I'm OK with not knowing all the details, but I got to know something. This game isn't bastard, is it?

Probably
not. It's not fully setup yet (I'm doing that now!), but I don't foresee this game being bastard. This game is about 95% likely to
not
be bastard.

Can I sign up as a hydra?

Yes, but... To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of hydras larger than two heads.
For this game, no more than five hydras at two heads maximum per hydra.

Cool! Anything else I should know?

Yes! A few things actually:
- This game will actually not start signups until the beginning to mid-September. This is currently because I'm modding a few games as well as co-modding another large game. I will also need to go through all the steps to make sure this game will be fully tested by all reviewers.
- Yes, we all know about Wisdom's avatar being L. No, he won't automatically be L. Every role (which may or may not include L to begin with) will be fully randomized.
- I will allow up to TEN pre-ins (three left!), but remember that the game may not start until as late as early/mid-September. If you foresee this being an issue, please don't join until it's in sign ups or PM me if you want to talk about it.

I have a question that's not explained here.

I can't predict all the questions you may have. Please PM me, and I'll update this as necessary.

“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?”
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

WWE Mafia!

Now you can play your favorite wrestlers from back in the day! This 2000s decade of wrestling is coming back to your face! Are you going to be Triple H and fight on Monday Night RAW, or perhaps be The Undertaker and use your Tombstone Piledriver on Thursday Night Smackdown!?

From the creator of the well-received Death Note Mafia, praised for his true-to-flavor approach to Mafia games, KuroiXHF, WWE Mafia is here to mix wrestling and Mafia together in order to help you both find scum as well as showing your dominance in the ring!

This game will comprise of two brands, Smackdown! and RAW, each having their own game in order to find scum on their own. After each day phase, there will be a twilight phase in which each brand's general manager (YES! There
will
be a general manager!) chooses one member of the other brand to draft to their brand!

The characters each player will have will be OPEN, meaning you will know which character everyone will be. However, you will NOT know if they are a baby face (town) or a heel (mafia)!

This game is intended to be 30-players, but I can totally adjust to any even-sized number of players. The composition of each brand will be half the total amount of players on each brand. All but one of them will be wrestlers and the last one will be a general manager who can create matches!

Do YOU have what it takes? Pre-In Today! (5/15 pre-in slots filled.)
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1103, Antihero wrote:
BIOCHEMISTRY

successor to organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry.
multiple inventors.
17p theme, hydras allowed

pre-/in for the awesome inventor action. and maybe learn some stuff too (idk, your call on that one)
Is this a you pick?

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Coming soon.

Message me for a pre in but expect the possibility of bastard elements.

More soon.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Reposting this as I'm ready to make this official with disclosed mechanics. This is meant for you guys to understand the game and pre-in. Also, if you have questions about the mechanics, this is your chance to ask.

WWF Mafia: Royal Rumble
This game
is
bastard.

NO more premium pre-in spots left!

Royal Rumble Mafia Special Mechanics

Before I go into the rules, please understand that this game will be a very difficult game to win. With this said, despite its bastard status, this game has been worked on diligently to ensure that everyone has a roughly equal chance to win. There will be surprises and twists and turns, but this inventive twist to the game should be enjoyable, even if you don't win.

- The game will start with two individuals. Approximately every twelve hours of real time, two more will enter.
- The lynch requirements will be proportional to the amount of players in the ring. This means that if there are only thirteen players and there are still several who hasn't made it into the ring, only seven votes will be needed to lynch.
- The clock will proceed as normal on Day Two as the game-time between Day One and Day Two is instantaneous.
- The minimum amount of players needed to vote themselves will be two. This will, of course, mean that it is going to be impossible to vote someone with only two people in the ring without the other person voting themselves.
- With that said, the mod will
confirm
that there will be no jesters in this game.
- All town members, however, are vengeful and can take another player with them.
- This game is
confirmed
to be multiball.
- It should be noted, however, that this game will run like my previous WWE game in the sense that everyone's flavor will be posted and flavor does not necessarily correlate with alignment. This means that having someone who has always been a heel will not necessarily be scum and someone who has been everyone's favorite will not necessarily be town.
- This game has NPCs (played by the mod.) They are mostly for flavor, although they do have special purposes here and there. You may eliminate them, if you wish, by writing a one-lined role play. For example, if you are The Undertaker, you could eliminate them by writing, "As they enter the ring, I grab them by the throat. I shrug off their desperate attempts to scratch and claw their way out of my grasp before I lift them up and chokeslam them out of the ring." I won't accept, "Eliminate: X." Make it at least 25 words. This game is meant to be fun. Let it be fun.
- Also, you can only throw out one NPC per post.

During Night

- Each non-town player's name will be put into a hat so to speak (I'll technically roll a di) and whose ever's name comes up will provide the scum night kill of the night.
- If there are only three players left going into a night phase, the player winning the lottery will be able to eliminate two people, ensuring they are the only one going to survive. This will only occur if they would otherwise go into day with two people. In this scenario, town will be eligible for the night kill lottery.

Writing the rule mechanics was a bit difficult because while the review team know what's going on, it's a bit difficult to describe, so we encourage you all to ask questions so everyone understands. We will update the rules as soon as clarifications are made.

*The first five that pre-in can PM me and request their entry number into the rumble. Please note that there are benefits for requesting early and later numbers, although I can't disclose what it is. For the first five requesting numbers, we cannot guarantee you'll get that number, although we will give you as close a number as possible.

Anyone after the first five pre-inning will have a randomized number.

The following is a sample Role PM:
The UndertakerImage
Who Are You:
You are The Undertaker! Undefeated at Wrestlemania for all the years at matter, you are one with the supernatural and most in the WWF tremble at the sound of your name!
What Is Your Alignment?
You are
Town!

What Is Your Role:
During the day, you are vengeful. This means that when you are eliminated, you can choose someone and they will go along with you.
What Is Your Win Condition:
You win when all you come out as the victor of the Royal Rumble.

Here is the roster:
Andre The Giant
Bret Hart
Bruno Sammartino
Cactus Jack
Cowboy Bob Orton
Eddie Guerrero
George "The Animal" Steele
Hulk Hogan
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Jeff Hardy
Jesse "The Body" Ventura
Jim Neidhart
Matt Hardy
Owen Hart
Mr. Perfect
Ric Flair
Ricky Steamboat
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Sgt. Slaughter
Stone Cold Steve Austin
"Supafly" Jimmy Snuka
The British Bulldog
The Iron Sheik
The Rock

Thirty will enter. One will leave.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #6) » Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1159, ThinkBig wrote:
Hail to the Chief

Coming soon to a theme park near you!

17 player theme game based on the best, and worst, Presidents in History.
The game is non bastard
The game is singleball

Now accepting pre-ins!
Is this the one I helped with?

BTW, I absolutely LOVE how Grover Cleveland is counted twice and Trump isn't counted at all.

Return to “Queue”