Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2590, Commander Shepard wrote:A) If Titus doesn't flip scum it is still 3v3 and then in that case every other townie would have to be lynched. I have hard townreads outside of those two.
B) We are all three townies. Scum just don't fake claim masons. If they don't die it is too suspicious.
In what world would Titus not flip scum? This IS scum!Titus and it's so obvious I don't even need to case her predecessors.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #202) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2605, Tea and Biscuits wrote:PoE would suggest the last scum are in shaddowez/AC/Empking.

-- Postie
Last? Who is the second?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Can we friggin' flip Titus already and get it over with? I can certainly appreciate scum stalling, but I can't understand the Town apathy here. Get the game moving before the year 3K, will ya?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2646 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Like, who are you voting now Prism? Maybe I missed you switching, but I have you voting T&B. If that's true, please switch to Titus already. Thank you.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2664, Prism wrote:You do all realize we have 8 days and that close to every single one of you admit to having know earthly idea what's going on?

Why on earth do you refuse to take this time to catch up for the sole reason of having a Titus flip 6-7 days earlier when a mislynch takes us to MyLo?
1- Because this is NOT a mislynch
2- Because the game stagnation creates apathy

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

^^^
haha, what happened since i've been gone? i'm agreeing with Shepard's reads.

Infinity, Wraith, dreal, Prism, and Shepard are all lock-town or near lock-town, in Wraith's case.
i still have to catch up. and my question was a joke, i'm pretty much informed on game events.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #207) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Personally, I hate prodges. However, I feel like I don't have anything to add here.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #208) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2750, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2735, Infinity 324 wrote:Why can't town be suspicious of masons if they were very much so before the claim?
This is the more important question here.

I understand why shade casting on the Mason's could be an ok scum strategy even though I personally wouldn't do that as scum but I don't understand why it can't come from town.
Both their play from early game was so obvious I had to ask explicitly if they were Masons. Prism did confirm that early too, but I missed it because I was talking to dreal at the time, so IIRC I feel stupid, but that is that and they are Masons. The flavour fits perfectly and no mod will provide MASONS as a fake claim. The dreal flavour claim made it specific as to what flavour Prism would have, so it makes it even more risky for scum to fake that because there was no guarantee William wasn't already in play elsewhere.

All in all, this simply can't be a fake claim. It's as legit as can be (and this coming from someone who had consistently scum read dreal earlier).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #209) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Almost Chara »

When a scumster throws themselves under the bus so blatantly it is FOR A REASON.

Titus + Empking are conf!Scum now, but WHY would EMP so desperately out himself in an attempt to save Titus FOR JUST ONE MORE NIGHT??

The obvious answer is Titus has a much stronger role. Emp may be a Goon for all I know, but Titus has something MUCH stronger. That could be anything from a Strongman, to a double-kill ability (is this a thing) to even being an Encryptor (provides scum with daychat). I could think of more roles, but the point is TITUS HAS A STRONG ROLE. That's why she goes first.

"For Titus to be scum Emp must also be scum" is true, but the inverse of it is just as true. "If Titus flips Scum them Emp is Scum" is as true as "if Emp flips Scum then Titus is Scum". They're BOTH of the same alignment.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (isolation #210) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Well, for someone who knows Titus' scum play I can't see that being the case. It's a poor gambit from scum!emp either way, but even more so if it was just to get Town cred for "when Titus flips Town" (which she won't).

I want you to put yourself in Scum!Emp's place. See it from his perspective for a second. WHAT do you REALLY gain from this gambit assuming:

a) Town!Titus
b) Scum!Titus

For me, you gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the first case. Your claim is piss poor, and it was done in the most inconvenient of times. Even is Titus does flip Town people will still be asking you why didn't you claim earlier, and especially so when you claim 1-shot (i.e. your result is all that matters as you are now effectively a VT).

So, Scum!Emp + Town!Titus doesn't work AT ALL here. It would have if he claimed like 3 days ago. not while we are simply waiting for Prism to give us the nod on to hammer (and have been for a long time too).

It thus becomes the ONLY conclusion is that they're both scum (case b), which leads us to the WHY again, and that's what I tried to explain earlier (I have seen it happen before, and most recently in Timeshift where Nero tried his best to redirect a wagon on James who had earlier SCUM CLAIMED EXPLICITLY. It was because James was a 2-shot NINJA, and had only used one of his shots. It was bad play from Nero, but still that IS why Scum would try to buy a scum p one more day (or rather night) so blatantly).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2847, drealmerz7 wrote:wraith, you lying sack of...

ugh

hate town liars

fucking

hate
I second that notion. I mean, I can understand why he lied about his ROLE, but why fake claim his flavour?? That's the second Townie to fake claim that!!!
In post 2849, Infinity 324 wrote:Godfather AND Miller for a 1-shot cop doesn't make much sense either
That too.
In post 2851, Prism wrote:
In post 2849, Infinity 324 wrote:Godfather AND Miller for a 1-shot cop doesn't make much sense either
You're right, it doesn't, not just because I doubt Empking is one shot but because I doubt you're miller.
Tell me something, mate. If Infinity is scum and Empking claimed cop, why is Empking still alive? Do you think Infinity (or anyone else for that matter) believed he was 1-shot?

My problem with Empking claim is it came way out of place. If he was TRULY a 1-shot Cop there was absolutely nothing holding him from claiming earlier. It thus becomes as one of 2 possibilities to me:

a) Empking is 2/3 shots Town Cop
b) Empking is lying Mafia

I have problems believing the first option because if he was I'd have expected Mafia to shoot him tonight. They didn't even go for one of the Masons FGS. They should Wraithy directly. Why do you think that is??

The one thing we know now is Mafia do have a STRONGMAN, unless Wraith was also lying about protecting TWC on N1. (You see, Wraith? That's what happens when you tell unnecessary lies. People get skeptical about accepting anything you told them). *Rolls Eyes*

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

I had considered a CRAZY theory. One that is REALLY way off the norm:

GF and NO COP. Scum thought there might be one though, so Infinity fake claimed Miller and Empking tried to lure them out by fake claiming Cop himself.
But that would be dumb because if we lynched Empking first we would have lynched Titus next anyway
, so I dismissed it.

I need to wait and see who says what today to decide where to vote.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

how does fruit vendor not affect balance but still count as town power?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2899 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2895, Infinity 324 wrote:Not everything revolves around you and your role. Just because you sent me a message doesn't mean I'm gonna go "wink wink i got a message from someone" in the thread. I made a note that you're probably town since fruit vendors are more likely town and since I already townread you. There's a reason I haven't really considered you a scumspect since then.

PEdit: It's a role that has no mechanical effects chara, so...
i know that. it's just you called it 'other power' in a recent post.

...it probably doesn't matter, freudian slips aren't really a thing.
~Chara

pedit: hm, what happened with your Wraith read there Infinity?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

i owe Almost a good answer to that same question, haha. ight now i'm most sure on Empking for scum with T&B as the partner. but i'm going through ISO's now so i'll get back to you.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1027, Empking wrote:Yeah, I'm far from convinced that no cop means lynch Infinity. Even more so if it turns out that Ari crafted the set up (or seems like he did) with interesting roles coming from interesting characters. I can imagine designing a set up by going 'huh, he was never crowned that could make an interesting Miller' and then not changing it as the Cop gets thrown out or is never put in.
i don't like this post when Empking is a cop.
i also don't like the claiming 1-shot because 'they wouldn't let him get away with vague shots'.

finally, what's stupid about the plan itself? if done correctly it makes Empking look like a cop who got tricked.

the existence of a godfather made me doubt Infinity, for obvious reasons, but after looking at both Cloud and Titus i see interactions with Infinity that look genuine.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Empking

Prism, why is Empking telling the truth here?
from looking at Titus/CK, Infinity looks town. i've also liked his play in general. only issue is the miller claim.

will sort through shaddow/T&B in the morning.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2905, Infinity 324 wrote:Huh?

I basically always townread wraith expect for a small amount of time d2 where I doubted the read.
i was actually reading the two posts in backwards order to what they were. never mind.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

what do you have on T&B that's compelling?
i'm pretty certain Shepard isn't scum.

i just don't see anything town about Empking. is pretty lukewarm, coming when Titus is already going down. Titus doesn't have many interactions to speak of besides what looks like an actual attempt to discuss/convince you. but Cloud has a soft-push on shaddow, a similar feel to yourself as Titus did, and no interaction with Empking/T&B to speak of. the push on shaddow could be bussing, or it could just be weak.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

if you get not wanting to out a power role and the discussion is on the setup then why wouldn't Infinity leave it out? it really
doesn't
affect balance all that much and this reasoning is weak. would Infinity's setup spread have changed at all due to Shepard's role? really, no.
we've had two town lie on flavour and role. there are reasons for both but Lynch All Liars is weak here. especially coming from you building on what i think is town Shepard.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

what trick?
what scum agenda is Infinity trying to pull by covering up the existence of a
fruit vendor
? it doesn't affect his miller claim at all.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #222) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2865, Prism wrote:
@A50:
Wraith was roleblocked by town, farside flipped it and scumread Wraith iirc. Either way it's more likely than strongman. We also had a claimed bodyguard making any hit elsewhere inherently risky.

VOTE: Infinity
What do you mean by risky?? They would've either killed one of you Masons OR ended up killing the BG anyway. They did NOT target you. They targeted the BG claim directly. That doesn't make much sense.

I always try to solve the game by putting myself in a scum mindset. If I was Scum why would I shoot the BG over 2 Masons and a claimed Cop whom I BELIEVED to be a Cop? And I explained why the 1-shot part didn't make sense with his play, so he's either multi-shot or he is lying. If he's lying then he is Scum. If not then he is multi-dhot and Scum would have shot him over the Masons, and certainly over the BG claim.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2921, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2867, Commander Shepard wrote:If either of those wrong Almost.
I wanna call you names. I wanna be rude and nasty to the extreme. I wanns wipe the floor with your face. I wanna do all these things, but I won't.

I was literally tunneling CK before your sister replaced in. I was the only one voting him, and I stayed on him after she took over. I only left because nobody was listening, but as soon as a wagon formed there I joined it faster than speedy Gonzales. Empking tried to deter the flow, and some fell for it. I didn't. I kept on pushing Titus until she got lynched.

Now if I was Scum I would have known she was GF and would have agreed with those who wanted Empking gone first. I would have known he was telling the truth (and he would have been if I was scum). In other words, if I believed Empking's claim for a minute I would have let Titus live another day or two at the very least.

Let me try rephrasing all that because -obviously- you're too smart to grasp any meaningful analysis of the game:

Empking is either Town or Scum: If Town, then Scum!Me would have lynched him when the moment came to verify his claim. He claimed 1-shot anyway and it would have been quite justified. He flips Town Cop and Titus is cleared.

If Empking is Scum though, then his gambit was still for a fucking reason. I would have promoted him as TOWN now because Titus flipped GF so he can be left alone. I'm still pushing him for my prime suspect.

If I was scum I and Empking was Town I would have certainly shot him over anyone else. If he is scum with me then I wouldn't shade him and/or make a big fuss over the NK analysis. I would simply go with "Mason" Prism and lynch Infinity, and if Infinity flips Town then it was on You & Prism. If they flip Scum I gain more Town credit (but hey, I would already know what Infinity would flip).

I've tried thinking this over standing, sitting, jogging, hopping on my head, and crawling on my arse cheeks, and I still can't see how your brain works. And then you say you're not tunneling. Just fucking ISO yourself. You've accused me over 30 times already in this game alone. You have a severe degree of addiction to typing my name with some shade on it. Grow up FGS. I don't ever mind being suspected, and I don't normally react this way to others FoSing me, but you are unbearable .. for real. Get a fucking grip, GDI!! :evil:

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2930, Tea and Biscuits wrote:The only way I can think for that kill to make sense is with Prism/dreal scum who believed the BG claim and wanted it to look like they were targeted. I don't know what to believe any more. Someone say something that makes sense.

-- Postie
I won't pretend to be in full agreement with this, but it's an interesting theory none-the-less.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (isolation #225) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In fact, it might be time to lynch a Mason. We are currently 8 (presumably 6 vs 2) so with a mislynch and a NK we are in MyLo. Mason claims should generally be tested BEFORE MyLo/LyLo.

But why was Titus pushing Dreal???

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@CS: A mislynch (if that's what it is) that would be most beneficial to Town still. Scum will have to shoot the other Mason, so the Cop is safe. You are also confirmed, so it would be MyLo with 2 conf!townies. You can even decide whom to lynch if that's the case. You get to be the Town Leader.

If we do NOT lynch a Mason today we are forced to take their claim for granted. You don't lunch a Mason in LyLo/MyLo!!

Honestly, the more I think about what Postie said the more it makes sense. Not JUST that they thought Wraith's claim was legit, but ALSO explains why they didn't get shot at. NO SCUM leaves TWO MASONS and a CLAIMED COP to shoot a BG ... EVER!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2936, Prism wrote:Lynching one of us leaves the other to just get nightkilled next.
That's MUCH better than lynching one IN LYLO

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Well then. Let's numerically test it!!

VOTE: Prism

P.S. The more you talk the more you convince me Postie hit the nail right on the head. Your explanation of why Wraith was shot over you, dreal AND Empking is beyond ridiculous. If you flip scum all credit goes to Wraith and his fake claim.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Almost Chara »

There's also this little matter of you, dreal & Empking ending the day voting T&B. Suddenly you decide Infinity is the right lynch today??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2953, Not Chara wrote:VOTE: Empking

i do understand Almost's issue with Prism. and the notion that if the masons are scum they might not be getting lynched without is alive. but i don't see us actually getting nightkilled here. i won't go into it any more but i imagine the reasons why are pretty obvious?
i also really believe Empking is scum. if town, he must have more shots.

TWC wanted CK but the fight for that was way harder than it should have been. Wraith wanted Empking. the only real evidence for scum masons is that Wraith was targeted for the kill. maybe the scum
do
have a rolecop. maybe they made a suboptimal kill.
if they are scum who killed Wraith to make it look like he protected one of them (not realizing he wasn't a bodyguard) then today isn't the time to deal with that. even if we do die tonight, i don't believe that.

the existence of a godfather and miller does make the cop more likely, but that doesn't mean i'm townreading Empking's play.
sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this.
~Chara
and there goes my perfect record for all forms of slipping. tragedy.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Empking so it counts.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #232) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

also i want to talk to shaddowez.

Postie: where are you at right now?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #233) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

i'm not scumreading Prism.

i think Empking is scum.
i understand the concern for scum masons but i'm not pursuing that. the only time it would be worth pursuing would be lylo, and this isn't lylo. if Empking flips town i'd reevaluate on the masons.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2967, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2958, Almost Chara wrote:i'm not scumreading Prism.

i think Empking is scum.
i understand the concern for scum masons but i'm not pursuing that. the only time it would be worth pursuing would be lylo, and this isn't lylo. if Empking flips town i'd reevaluate on the masons.
~Chara
Get your heads in order then.

Voting Prism and Empking is inconsistent as fuck.

Tell me what your heads reads are.
Short version: We both agree that Empking is the right lynch.

The long version: Prism is opposing our preferred lynch, and it's confusing me a lot. If Empking is not to be lynched today then it has to be one of the Masons. Why? because if we mislynch it will be MyLo tomorrow, and THEN we would have to trust the Masons and lynch Empking anyway, or leave Empking alone to test the Masons.

And you know what else? Testing the Masons in MyLo is a huge gamble. If they're for real we already lose anyway.

Chara though does believe in testing the Masons in LyLo/LyLo and would rather see Empking flip first to decide on whether that would be needed. In other words, Empking flipping Scum solves both heads problems and conflicted read.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Who do you want me to vote?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Almost Chara »

What other scum read??

Here's my dilemma: You're not happy with a vote on either of the Masons, and you're protecting Empking. You yourself -I presume- don't want to get voted either, and we sure as hell are not gonna vote ourselves.

So it looks to me that you are forcing us into a lynch of your choice in Infinity/Shaddowez/T&B. Does that sound just about right?

VOTE: Shoddowez

How's that then?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #237) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2975, Commander Shepard wrote:So you scumread Shaddowez more than T&B?

Good to know.

Infinity or T&B today then.
:lol: You make it sound like I'm an alt of that Mathblade person (who are -of course- not in this game, but you are so familiar with their meta you could point our their previous games easily although this is your only game on the site). :P

Anyway, have it your way. I get the pleasure of taunting you afterwards all the way to heavens ever after .. yet AGAIN!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (isolation #238) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: T&B

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2979, Infinity 324 wrote:Please get your vote back on scum
Someone decided they want to lose this game and I'm just complying!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #240) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

The game ends. That's what happens! :lol:

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #241) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

But look at the bright side of it: You can ridicule Commander all you want for the next 100 games and they can't say shit. Unless -of course- they drop this alt and create another to join another game and do the same shit all over again. :lol:

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #242) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

You know what the problem with the majority of players on this site of late? It's they do not play the game at all. They just either roll dice on whom to vote or see if they dislike someone's avatar or something. That doesn't only result in losing games, but it creates a poor player base from those who are newly joining in. With nobody to look up to and no reason to improve, as no matter how bad their play is they won't get lynched for it. Townies will play like shit and careless and scum will be also careless and no one will develop any scum-hunting/town-deceit skills because that's not what the game is all about anymore. *Sigh*

And you sure know what they say.. "If you can't beat them; join them" (and laugh at them afterwards) :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #243) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2987, Infinity 324 wrote:We're not at mylo yet, lol
You asked what after you AND T&B flip Town. That's 2 mislynches and presumably 2 NKs because the Town Doctor is dead, and so is the Town RB (if I'm not mixing my games).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #244) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2993, Commander Shepard wrote:AC isn't keeping track of games. RB was mod killed.
Forgive me for my poor comprehension skills, but isn't mod-killed = dead??? Or can farside still block a kill?? :P

@dreal: I'm not at all mad at you. I was referring mainly to the CS/Prism coalition and even more precisely to CS reads (which are ALWAYS bad, even though I cannot reference you to any previous game because "they didn't exist and this is their only game on the site") :P

But alright, I'll stop being a dick. Who do YOU want to vote? Seriously.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #245) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2994, Commander Shepard wrote:Scum can't kill me. So they slander me. If they kill me they can't mislynch masons.
This one flew waaaay above my head. Could you please explain that to me like I'm Mathblade??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #246) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2992, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2983, Infinity 324 wrote:Shepard, can we talk about what happens when me or T&B flip town?
We lynch the other of you.
Actually THIS is one shitty response that I had initially missed commenting on. It shows NO READ PROGRESSION/REVALUATION AT ALL. Like, they've decided to runnel these two and won't change their mind about them no matter what happens.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #247) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2992, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2983, Infinity 324 wrote:Shepard, can we talk about what happens when me or T&B flip town?
We lynch the other of you.

I am confTown.
Masons are conf.
Empking is town because Titus set Empking up.

This game is literally unlosable

Scum have to be in T&B Infinity and Shaddowez and AC.

Based on AC's response scum are T&B and Infinity.
VOTE: Commander Shepard

This is getting way beyond ridiculous. Seriously!

1- Every other post CS mentions they're Conf!Town, and I friggin' don't see who confirm them or how.

2- I don't see how Titus set up Empking. Titus wasn't even in the game yet when Empking supposedly submitted his investigation on the slot, and she sure didn't tell him not claim it in time nor did she lure him to claim it that late.

3- "Based on AC's response scum are T&B and Infinity" doesn't even make any sense. If CS believes us to be Town why would my own reads indicate this? If they didn't believe us to be Town, then how come we're not in their lynch pool?

4- More about the 3rd point here: CS already said Infinty + T&B were the scum team way before I voted Shaddowez. Way way before that. My choices didn't change anything. This is pure BS.

5- Combine that with the "we lynch the other one of you" response and you get CS is BSing real real hard.

Now if we're going to lose this because of stupidity, I'd rather lynch CS. If we were to win it though, CS has to be Scum. (i.e. we lynch CS today regardless. They're either scum or irretrievable bad town).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (isolation #248) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3003, Almost50 wrote:@Postie: Scum team is CS+Empking
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (isolation #249) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3019, Prism wrote:I'm very confident you're town. I'm almost as confident Drealm is town, if that tells you anything.
you're more confident in Shepard town than dreal town? or did you mean to say the opposite here?

Almost and i aren't on the same wavelength right now. but we both agree with Empking scum and Infinity town.
we should be able to discuss when i actually have internet access.

in what way did Titus set up Empking? Empking cites TWC as his reason for targeting Titus.

shaddowez's case-post on Titus when her lynch looked pretty locked is something i've done as town too. i'd like to see more than that for why he's scum.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #250) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3032, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2959, shaddowez wrote:AC - what's up?
Almost
- you had said something earlier about wanting to talk to me. Did you still have something?
I think that may have been Chara?? They don't have full Internet access at the time.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (isolation #251) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3039, drealmerz7 wrote:what do people think about there being 4 scum with the display of power we have going on here?
Do you realize if this was the case then today is MyLo already??

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #252) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Because it means if we mislynch it's game over, and then the 2nd point in your 3039 becomes obsolete.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (isolation #253) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Infinity: your T&B town reasoning fits with what could be mild buddying to them i saw in Titus's ISO.

shaddowez: sorry, i didn't mean i had something specific to discuss but i appreciate you following up on the question. i wanted to see analysis from you today, at the time.

Prism: i don't mind massclaim at this point, but who goes first in your mind?
also, could you answer my last question to you? you meant Shepard is nearly as town as dreal, right? not the other way around.
~Shepard
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #254) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

...haha. last post was Chara of course. that's what an NAI slip looks like by the way.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (isolation #255) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Like; the whole friggin' idea behind having lynched Titus over Empking was because I proposed Empking was trying to save SCUM!Titus for one more day. Titus DID flip Scum, and all of a sudden what Empking did became his alibi???

I will ask one more time: WHY would a ONE-SHOT COP hold his investigation result until his target is wagoned to L-1?? What's the town motive behind that?? Make it likely for the lynch to go anyway because nobody trusted him?? Waste the Town's time so they have to rush on another lynch w/o thinking it over?? Protecting himself when he is effectively a VT from then on?? GIVE ME A FRIGGIN' REASON.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (isolation #256) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3065, Empking wrote:Which was obvously wrong. Since, Godfather is only super-powerful if I'm telling the truth about my role.
Alright, play with me: Let's assume a hypothetical situation where there is NO COP, but still the Mod opted to include a Town Miller AND a Scum GF to fool BOTH sides into believing there is one.

Now, IN THAT HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION: How would Scum!YOU know any better? I'm just asking.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (isolation #257) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Infinity

Not gonna wait for another 3-4 days waiting for the inevitable hammer.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #258) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Spoiler: TWC read list
In post 258, The Wood Cutters wrote:And SuperJack loves readslists so here's one, just for him:

Infinity - I liked what he's picking up on (while he let Prism go too easily, I liked that he pressed it in the first place) and I liked him saying that he wasn't going to sheep us because of our big and scary reputations (seemed like there was genuine emotion behind him pushing back where if he's scum then I expect his approach to us to look different since believing us to be arrogant assholes would be more inclined to push him to manipulate the shit out of us and make us look silly instead of what happened there).

Tea and Biscuits - Postie's entrance is slightly town for me; I don't think her drealmer push is a push with merit (could be right, could be wrong, but the reasons she's pushing it for don't seem alignment indicative to me), but it seems odd to me for her to go all out ballistic trying to mislynch him from the opening when smart scum play is to wait for him to lynch himself.

Almost Chara - I didn't really love Chara's opening but I didn't hate it. I think Almost claiming VT instantly is probably more likely to be a town move (takes away a fakeclaim from scum for basically no reason) although I obviously don't believe that he's doing it because we're "oh so scary". Might be a stronger townread if I had any idea what he was doing at all.

ThinkMomo - I think that momo's push on Almost Chara for being a lying liar who lies looks pretty genuine. Nothing stood out other than that.

Pine - I'm fairly confident that mastin and Gin have 100% confident reads on him either way. Because I'm not an absolute crazy person, he's in null for me.

PenguinPower - The only reason I knew he posted was because Prism referenced the post he made. Null, find "sewing seeds of confusion" a ridiculous reason for voting but don't really care about a singular vote on a very early page.

Drealmerz - Seems pretty normal so far. I have slight concerns because he doesn't have anything resembling emotional engagement with the game so far, but that too is normal for him (look at me learning from his mistakes!) so I'm inclined to let him do his thing for now.

Bork Bork - Didn't like his vote on the drealmer wagon (didn't make sense). The way he pushed off questioning about it seemed almost too brazen to be coming from scum but that reasoning isn't strong in and of itself.

Prism - Have already gone in depth into this read enough, but the short version is that his Almost Chara case is nine parts fizzle and one part bite, his read on nancy seems lazy if I'm feeling charitable, and still underwhelmed and was expecting some more pizzazz after he made his opening posts about how hyped he was to be in the saddle again.

Empking - Vote on drealmer wagon is bleh, focus on Infinity's miller claim is additionally bleh.

Wraith - Gross posting all around.

TLDR:
Infinity = Town (check)
T&B = Town Lean (??)
AC = Town Lean (??)
ThinkMomo/fitz = Town (check)
Pine/CK/Titus = Null ; but ended D1 voting there (check)
PP/RC/Shaddowez = Null (??)
Drealmerz = Town Lean (check)
Bork/CS = Null-Scum (??)
Prism = Null-Scum (NOT check)
Empking = Null?? (??)
Wraith = Scum (NOT check)
nancy/farside = Town (check) << This one is 2 posts later

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #259) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3121, drealmerz7 wrote:that's a 4:9 ratio which makes it 44.44444444444444444444444444% chance vs. 55.5555555555555555555555555555% chance
Math flow! It's 30.77% vs 69.23% actually.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #260) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3174, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3124, drealmerz7 wrote:explain because I'm not sure what that means
You were pretty sure that both scums are on Infinity's wagon and T&B was not.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (isolation #261) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3150, Commander Shepard wrote:Apparently I am the worst thing since sliced bread.
Sliced bread wasn't bad at all!! :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #262) » Thu May 04, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3177, drealmerz7 wrote:you ppl seriously hurt my fucking head at times
Mate, I'm 100% hetero,so wouldn't come near your fucking head. I was talking to your thinking head. :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #263) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Empking, can you just claim your other reports if you have them so i can stop scumreading you for your role making
no sense
, if you're town?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #264) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i'm really confident in the Shepard townread and i think dreal is wrong on both shaddow and Empking. also thinking T&B is town due to her posting yesterday and Infinity's analysis matching up with mine.

sorry about the hammer, Infinity. i wouldn't have done it.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (isolation #265) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Almost Chara »

actually i'd be more ready to say T&B is town than Shepard, never mind. still townreading both.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #266) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3179, drealmerz7 wrote:yes but I responded to the stated obviousness already, and I wouldn't even think I'd have to make that comment

so to repeat, if I'm not correct about AC+CS, then T&B comes in to the equation

I don't assume I'm correct on AC+CS, it's called talking about possibilities

and the reality of my reads, which is scumlean on T&B, that doesn't disappear when another theory is posed

potentialities

possibilities

sharing my thoughts
I'll assume you hadn't paid attention earlier, but would you be kind enough to ISO us vs Shepard?? FGS, I would buy us being scum with ANYONE but Shepard. They wanted to lynch us for the sake of it.

Also, what do you make of a THREE SHOT ROLEBLOCKER in town's hands? What was farside supposed to block??

I'm not buying Empking is Town for a bit. It's Emp + CS (but some argue it's Shaddowez, which is fine).

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #267) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Okie dokie.. I got you, mate. Well, guess what: I'm siding by my scum p here.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #268) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Like, I PUSHED THE TITUS LYNCH ALL THE WAY, and argued against every attempt to deflect from it despite you and your mason p both avoiding it!! Empking said he got an inno on Titus and if I was scum and he was town I would have found it hilariously convenient to lynch HIM like others had called for and thus clear Titus too. HERE'S YOU ACTION!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #269) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

For realz. If Emking was Town and I was scum then I sure knew he wasn't lying AND that Titus was a Godmother, so I would lynch him, act stunned but my partner would have been mod-confirmed. The next thing is I shoot one of the Masons, unless -of course- scum DO have a role cop and feared that the shot would be prevented. If that's the case then they only had 1-shot of strongman (the one that killed TWC), and then -again- I would not have used my strongman shot on N1. That kill USING THE STRONGMAN was done to stop TWC from coming after the scum, so their reads were more accurate than any other. That's why I started D2 voting CK (Titus) because TWC and fitz were both on that slot by the end of D1. Why would I bus a GF anyway and then push further when the opportunity opened for me not to just back off, but to also lynch the cop and get my p confirmed? Town cred?? Is that worth bussing a CONFIRMED scum who would have endgamed for sure? We probably wouldn't be here today if we lynched Town!Emp (according to you) over Scum!Titus to begin withy, and even if SHE bussed me, then we would be here with her as CONFIRMED now, so she can also bus the other one, shoot you, and win the game tomorrow still.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #270) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3196, Commander Shepard wrote:@Almost50 -- Why do you think that Empking is faking with a Miller and a Godfather in the setup?

VOTE: AlmostChara
Because he's claiming ONE SHOT. You have to consider the balance and WHY a role has been included in the setup. The chances of a 1-shot cop hitting either of the GF/Miller are already low, so the roles don't make sense if you do have a 1-shot cop. They make more sense -to me- if there's no Cop at all, so that both the Town and Scum will think there's one. These provide a good environment for the Cop fake claim more than actually serve to help solve the game.

i.e. Purely from a balance PoV, no Cop helps more (gives scum a safe fake claim) than a 1-shot Cop.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (isolation #271) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Dreamlerz: You're both using bad logic & unfamiliar with my play. That's a lethal combination.

You're assuming I would (a) shoot TWC when they've been hard TRing me, (b) bus my p (Titus) for no apparent reason, and right after I had shot the slot that was hard SRing them, and (c) shoot a Mason whom I've been shading and -according to you- setting up for a mislynch. tell how all that makes any sense? Why would I shoot Prism when I could have pushed for the lynch of a Mason today instead? It's like you have an explanation for each incident that would implicate me in a vacuum, but when you put the pieces together none of it makes any sense!

So. let's go over this one more time: I either sanctioned the kill on the slot that was TRing me but Sring by buddy, OR I bussed my buddy. You can't have them both.

Also, I either was setting the Masons for a mislynch in LyLo/Mylo or I sanctioned the kill on a Mason the night before MyLo. You can't have them both either.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #272) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3202, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 3201, Almost Chara wrote:
i.e. Purely from a balance PoV, no Cop helps more (gives scum a safe fake claim) than a 1-shot Cop.

~A50
to me this argues more to the point that it is likely to be in the game, as, it looks pretty townsided to me (masons and a doctor alone)

again I ask, why would scumempking expose himself to scrutiny like that in the light of an impending scumbuddytitus lynch? doesn't he get more towncred by busing/hammering at that point? as you saw the result was almost HIS lynch, and as scum he would/should have anticipated such a shift to him for doing that, whereas a truetowny goes ahead and puts himself out on a limb like that-trying to save someone they actually think to be town - the wifom of all of that is not worth the risk, imo
That I don't know and probably won't before the game ends. I have no idea what Empking's role is, and I don'[t know what their third role is.

What I do know though is we don't have the complete Role PMs of the flipped players, so there might've been something hidden in Titus role (like, maybe Titus IS the one with the strongman??). If that's the case then I can see why we had a doctor AND a RB to balance that kind of power, and it also explains why they shot the Doctor over the Masons when they had before shot TWC through Wraith's protection.

Trying to speculate why scum did this though is wearing me out. All I know is I don't think a 1-shot Cop makes ANY sense in this setup. It's either a 3-shot Cop or NO COP AT ALL.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (isolation #273) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3204, drealmerz7 wrote:what I said has nothing to do with you, I'm talking about empking being town, that you are making it about you, pings me quite hard
And now you're REALLY getting on my nerves. I wasn't even responding to your post about Empking. I was responding to the series of posts you had before. I can't address Shepard using the same logic because (a) They're an illogical player mostly, and (b) I'm not too sure of their alignment at this point.

You -on the other hand- are now CONFIRMED, so I'm trying to make you see the light. It simply can't be me.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (isolation #274) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Almost Chara »

ok. i haven't had a chance to discuss with Almost but he and i aren't synced up. i didn't want the Infinity hammer either. but whatever. i was waiting to discuss but i want to talk to the rest of the game too.

VOTE: shaddowez

i feel like Postie is town. shaddowez i had earlier as possible scum due to interactions (or lack thereof, i'm on mobile and don't have my notes) with Titus/CK.
i still think Empking is scum in my head but i have pretty much no answers on why this game would have a miller, GF, and no cop, and why Empking would be playing like this.
and i'm not as confident in my Shepard read as i was because it turns out i can't actually read them that well.

Postie due to Infinity's reasoning from the last day, which was similar to mine. Almost is townreading her as well.

but i don't know what to do about this because dreal controls the lynch and really believes shaddowez, who i'm most confident is scum right now, is town.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #275) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3222, Empking wrote:
Vote: almost

the player I'm voting for being
scummiest
the slot that can see through my BS claim.
Fixed!

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (isolation #276) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Almost Chara »

And just in the 1% case I'm wrong, consider this post an apology, but ONLY then.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #277) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Postie, how about you eliminate that AC/Empking team because it's weird, and then we hit shaddowez? i'm just questioning the setup of this game and i don't know what to do about Empking. i wish we had lynched literally anyone else besides Infinity yesterday so things were more clear, because he was obvious town, but eh. it was my hydra that did it.
sorry for the low energy from me.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #278) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

why is shaddow town? he's been in our list for a while, it's not like he was an emergency scumread.
and Empking's play is bad but i'm also just coming around to the logic that it makes no sense not to have a cop.

i don't think i'm wrong on Postie because it would be exceptionally easy for scum Postie to lynch is here and win the game.
but it has to be either you, Postie, or Empking as the final scum and i'm at a loss because I'm townreading the former two and Empking is a cop in a setup begging for one.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #279) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

how about you pretend i'm town, and i assume you're town, and we have a discussion about why
shaddowez
is town for you, instead of unhelpful tongue-chewing.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #280) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

i assumed you hadn't actually examined it yet, because our plan as scum being to have Empking fakeclaim
1-shot cop
, and then try to bus him, makes no sense.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #281) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3240, drealmerz7 wrote:if that is what happened, I commend whoever came up with it, but I don't really think that is what is going on at all

I dislike that everyone seems to have a shepard TR though :\
i do and Almost does. i'm not confident in mine because it turns out i can't read Shepard as well as i thought.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #282) » Tue May 09, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

hope everything's alright, shaddow.

i'm going to reread and examine again why i'm townreading Shepard, but they should know when and why my read on them began to waver. i still think they're town, but that means the townread on Postie is wrong. it's entirely possible. i didn't like Postie's lack of examination as to why Empking/AC doesn't make sense as a scumteam.

but i also really doubt Postie/Shepard is the team, hence the shaddowez vote who i already scumread.

Shepard, i asked for a discussion on why shaddow was town?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (isolation #283) » Tue May 09, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Shepard being immediately recognizable to us (in our PT we discussed it, unfortunately Almost had fun teasing you about it) is something for Mathblade town. because at the time my experience with Mathblade (discounting Shadowrun where we didn't interact very much) lead me to believe that's who Shepard was.
that's the reason for the townread, dreal. they were so obviously Math to me and it was all town Math that i was comparing them to.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3262 (isolation #284) » Tue May 09, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Almost Chara »

why is meta from multiple games not a good reason to TR someone? it could be
wrong
meta sure, and i'm still waffling on that honestly. i know it's in scum's best interest to push us here and i don't like Shepard's insistence on not just having a discussion with us, because it would help me get a read that isn't based on meta.

i could tell they were trying for a new approach, but it looked like they were doing that to not be recognized. i didn't recognize Math based on what they did, it was how they did it and why.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (isolation #285) » Tue May 09, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i had a scumread on Shepard until post 500, when i realized they were Mathblade. it was the same feeling from Undertale when i started to get the sense that Titus was playing in an alt. Almost and i agreed not to butt heads with Mathblade, and we moved on.
the complete disagreement on reads, the pushing on slips that weren't slips. the issues over word differences that really mean the same thing but don't to Math. it's just things i recognized.

Shepard,
maybe
you're right on Postie scum. my reaction to you pushing her for that 'slip' was annoyance because it made her look townier, since the slip wasn't really anything. (this was back when i was scumreading Postie hard for tone)
Inception was a slip. this was saying 'scum' instead of 'town'. Freudian slips don't catch scum. Freud was wrong about nearly everything, actually. if you want to push Postie scum, find other things.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (isolation #286) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3246, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 4.4
Almost Chara
(2): Commander Shepard , Empking
Shaddowez
(2): Almost Chara , Tea and Biscuits
Commander Shepard
(1): drealmerz7
Aristophanes
(1): Aristophanes

Not Voting
(1): Shaddowez

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day four ends Saturday, May 13th at 6:30pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-05-13 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Not a lot to note!
i keep staring at this votecount like it's going to help something. there have to be teams to be eliminated from it.
shaddowez is voting T&B now.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #287) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Almost Chara »

it's 4 to lynch. i feel like Shepard
has
to be scum because i cannot fathom zero scum voting us right now.
and a T&B/shaddowez team is basically impossible since we've seen both online and they could have gotten us lynched here.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3279 (isolation #288) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Almost Chara »

this would all make so much more sense if Empking was just scum, but then my ire would be at Aristophanes for sticking in a Godfather and Miller and no cop.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3280 (isolation #289) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Commander Shepard
i'm not trusting my gut, this is the only thing that makes sense to me. conftown is here. you're telling me no scum are even attempting to capitalize on that?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #290) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

UNVOTE:
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3283 (isolation #291) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Almost Chara »

actually they might just be waiting for me to waver. i'm going to talk to Almost first.
~Chara

pedit: honestly? i'm mad too. i wasn't given any say.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (isolation #292) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Almost Chara »

no, that doesn't make any sense either. why wait for me to vote Shepard if Shepard is town, when Empking and Shepard are both voting us? will revote in a bit.
~Chara

pedit: i don't remember who's claimed flavour. everyone should.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #293) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2768, Empking wrote:Don't lynch Titus.

I'm King John - One-Shot Cop - following TWC's suspicions I investigated her slot last night. She's aligned with the monarchy.
there's Empking's flavour claim.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (isolation #294) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Almost Chara »

They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom
For trying to lynch the scumsters from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we lynch C.Shepard, then we lynch Empking

Thank you, Leonard. That'll be enough for now. :P

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #295) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3299, Not Chara wrote:Shepard, why is our scumpartner Postie determined to not even
consider
you for scum in mylo?
~Chara
bah.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #296) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Almost Chara »

good answer as to why Postie isn't on you, but you delaying your vote doesn't make you town.
still, i have to discount Postie/shaddow, at least, for scum. if Empking is town you
must
be scum.
i wish i could just trust Empking is town with Almost's confidence.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #297) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Almost Chara »

huh. i meant i wish i could just trust Empking is town, or that i had Almost's confidence he was scum.
~Chara

pedit: can you go over why, dreal?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (isolation #298) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3310, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 3305, Almost Chara wrote:good answer as to why Postie isn't on you, but you delaying your vote doesn't make you town.
still, i have to discount Postie/shaddow, at least, for scum. if Empking is town you
must
be scum.
i wish i could just trust Empking is town with Almost's confidence.
~Chara
I'm saying I AM NOT DELAYING MY VOTE MAKES ME TOWN.

You're both not even reading.

Seriously you're just pissed I caught you both day one and have ran a discrediting campaign ever since.
i read what you said, and i know you're voting, i made a typing error. it happens.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3316 (isolation #299) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Shepard: Your comprehension skills still amaze me. Try finding the meaning of BLOODY on that same site. It'll give you 1000 in the origin of it. You think they mean "bloody = 1k"??? THAT'S THE ORIGIN OF THE WORD. Like, it could be traced back to a date BEFORE 900/1000/etc.

Btw, we are King George II, last king to have been born abroad. Thanks to being ill-tempered we have no special abilities (i.e. VT), which is why I saw fir to claim as early as I did, because if we do get checked by any informative role our claim checks, so had nothing to worry about, while STILL being able to sort the TWC slot.

P-edit: LET ME POST!!!
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (isolation #300) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Almost Chara »

shaddowez/Shepard
shaddowez/Empking

Shepard/T&B
T&B/Empking?
~Chara

pedit: dreal, you're forgetting the scenario Shepard was right in bringing forward: scum waiting until they were able to just hammer.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (isolation #301) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i've been asking why shaddow is town this whole day. can i get something concrete for that why? Shepard?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (isolation #302) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3321, drealmerz7 wrote:if anyone fucking hammers except me that can just be a scumclaim as far as I'm concerned
dreal it's
mylo
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (isolation #303) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3327, Not Chara wrote:Shepard, rl is NAI. you don't stop being scum because something rl happened and you don't lose the ability to have personal emergencies because you have a scum role PM.
~Chara
that's what i get for being worked up.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #304) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3326, Commander Shepard wrote:So Shadow Empking team wouldn't be a thing. Empking is the fucking cop. So that leaves AC + Shadow or Postie + Shadow.

Postie + Shadow hammers me. No doubt about it. That's out.
AC + Shadow is the only possible team with Shadow. This is also out because Shadow and AC because Shadow drops a vote while AC is online and then crickets.

You go by who can hammer to find potential teams. Not by who people say they townread.

If someone could win the game and then didn't that makes them not the team.
Postie + shaddow haven't been able to hammer you. only dreal is voting you.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (isolation #305) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3332, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 3328, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 3327, Not Chara wrote:Shepard, rl is NAI. you don't stop being scum because something rl happened and you don't lose the ability to have personal emergencies because you have a scum role PM.
~Chara
that's what i get for being worked up.
Yes RL Emergencies happen for scum.

But then I'd expect <post RL emergency> from scum A.
Scum B then posts a shit storm because they know scum A might be watching.

However Empking didn't so that can't be a thing.
your trait of assuming everyone plays like you is why i'm entertaining you as town here. it also needs to stop but i don't feel like arguing with you here. think outside the box, sometimes players don't have the drive or the
time
to play optimally. Empking isn't online.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (isolation #306) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Almost Chara »

why am i even arguing for Postie+shaddow, that team can't even be scum.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #307) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Postie stop agreeing with me on literally everything, it's making me paranoid.

~Chara
pedit: dreal, now it sounds like you're reading with the assumption we're the scumteam. who wouldn't jump off a wagon at L-1 when a cop says they have an innocent?
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #308) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3348, Not Chara wrote:i don't think Empking is playing like town. literally the only thing protecting them is that cop claim.
~Chara
okay i'm taking a break. i've never slipped before and now i've done in thrice in like two hours.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (isolation #309) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Almost Chara »

the
only
thing keeping Empking from being dead right now is that claim.
i'm not sure about Shepard. gut says town. but if Shepard is town then Empking is 100% scum, because Postie and shaddow can't be scum together.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (isolation #310) » Tue May 09, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Almost Chara »

GDI!

CHARA?? Are you even IN THIS GAME?? Like, drealz is saying something that is UTTERLY UNTRUE, and you're defending something we really did NOT do???? Good God!!!

The fact is I kept arguing that Empking actually claimed to save a stronger scum PR. Lookie here:

Empking claimed in , and my response came then &

@dreal: Show me where we unvoted Titus.
Go ahead. Quote it! I double dare you. Like if you weren't LITERALLY CONFIRMED I would have been all over you for this alone.

Here are the VCs from before and after the Empking interference:
In post 2550, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 2.8
Titus
(4): Infinity 324 , Commander Shepard , Almost Chara , drealmerz7
Tea and Biscuits
(2): Prism , Empking
Prism
(1): Tea and Biscuits
Wraith

Not Voting
(2): Wraith , Titus

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day two ends Friday, April 28th at 6:30pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-04-28 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Shaddowez is V/LA until April 24th
In post 2673, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 2.9
Titus
(4): Infinity 324 , Commander Shepard , Almost Chara , drealmerz7
Tea and Biscuits
(2): Prism , Empking
Prism
Wraith

Not Voting
(2): Wraith , Titus

Day two ends Friday, April 28th at 6:30pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-04-28 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Looks like no vote changes!
In post 2748, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 2.10
Titus
(5): Infinity 324 , Commander Shepard , Almost Chara , Shaddowez , Wraith
Tea and Biscuits
(3): Prism , Empking , drealmerz7
Prism

Not Voting
(1): Titus

Mod Notes:
In post 2806, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 2.11
Titus
(5): Commander Shepard , Almost Chara , Shaddowez , Infinity 324 , Wraith
Tea and Biscuits
Prism

Not Voting
(1): Titus

Mod Notes:
Prism is due for a prod.
In post 2841, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 2.LYNCH!!!
Titus
(6): Commander Shepard , Almost Chara , Shaddowez , Infinity 324 , Wraith , Titus --
LYNCH!!!

Tea and Biscuits
Prism

Not Voting
(0): Nobody!

Mod Notes:
Exactly 2 hours later!
I'm good, eh :P
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #311) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3359, Almost Chara wrote:CHARA?? Are you even IN THIS GAME?? Like, drealz is saying something that is UTTERLY UNTRUE, and you're defending something we really did NOT do???? Good God!!!
ugh, i'm completely frazzled at this point and i didn't even check, i just assumed you had at some point. you can have the reins, i obviously need to take a break and come back later.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (isolation #312) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Almost Chara »

OK, it's Empking & Postie then. Those VCs tell me Shepard could still be Town for nor jumping off that wagon, and so is shaddowez.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (isolation #313) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3361, drealmerz7 wrote:AC, you just need to say that I'm wrong and you didn't jump off titus
I lost it for a moment, and not "just" because you were wrong, but more so because my hydra p took it for a fact and was arguing for it too!!

Sorry I overreacted, but seriously.. try to see it from my side.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #314) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I -for one- couldn't care less, meaning if you make a mistake and we lose I won't blame you. It's not like you're the only voter here, and there has to be another townie on our lynch that is as equally guilty as you would be. And then there's the fact that I did hammer Infinity because I was getting super bored and super annoyed by all the bad votes on him. No matter what I said it looked like the lynch of the day, so I wanted to punish the town for their bad play and get it over with.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #315) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3370, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 3368, Almost Chara wrote:I -for one- couldn't care less, meaning if you make a mistake and we lose I won't blame you. It's not like you're the only voter here, and there has to be another townie on our lynch that is as equally guilty as you would be. And then there's the fact that I did hammer Infinity because I was getting super bored and super annoyed by all the bad votes on him. No matter what I said it looked like the lynch of the day, so I wanted to punish the town for their bad play and get it over with.

~A50
Why would you want to punish town AS TOWN?
Because it pisses me off when people do dumb stuff. It's not like Infinity was AT ALL scummy. It's the same when you tunnel on me for no reason and I'm town, btw. I sometimes just WANT TO BE LYNCHED in those games just to prove you wrong.

And besides, I said it was the lynch of the day regardless, so I was cutting the time. It's not like I had a choice between 2 wagons and decided to hammer the towniest of them just to piss you all off.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #316) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@drealz: Not going to take "sleeping on it". This game ends today, and by "today" I mean within the hour. You want to lynch me, LYNCH ME NOW. I'm never logging back into this game. You don't keep my subscriptions occupied "just because". If a game day has reached it's peak and is due to end you just end it.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #317) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Almost Chara »

~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (isolation #318) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Almost Chara »

actually
VOTE: Tea & Biscuits
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (isolation #319) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i don't townread you.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #320) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Almost Chara »

i'm townreading Shepard, trusting Almost, and i think it's Empking/you but you're more likely to get lynched over me. if we get lynched i lose, so i have to be on the counter that actually has a chance.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (isolation #321) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

UNVOTE:
gah.
~Chara

pedit: dreal i already explained this and so did Shepard.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (isolation #322) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3397, drealmerz7 wrote:explained in my vote analysis

him solo voting you makes zero sense to me as scum
shaddow scum would be waiting for a wagon to hammer.

Postie i think shaddow is scum too. i'm just. bleh. i want Empking because if Shepard is town then Empking is 100% scum, but Shepard isn't voting Empking and we need every single town vote there.
it feels unwinnable at this point thanks to Almost's dumb hammer without asking me.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (isolation #323) » Tue May 09, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3403, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 3401, Almost Chara wrote:if Shepard is town then Empking is 100% scum
?

-- Postie
if Shepard is town the only possible scumteam that doesn't include Empking is you and shaddowez, Postie, and i've already said why that one is impossible.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (isolation #324) » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Almost isn't bad.
except for the hammer.
you could try reading our past hydra games? i certainly didn't play damage control in our scumgames, he's the confident one.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=68384 - Death Note (scum)
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69726 - WWE (scum)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68901 - Upick (town)
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (isolation #325) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Almost Chara »

well, i tried. sorry everyone. i wish i at least end the game voting scum but i'm
still
not sure.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (isolation #326) » Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: T&B
will you do this instead?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3426 (isolation #327) » Wed May 10, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Almost Chara »

that's L-1 how about someone unvote and we hit T&B instead so we actually have a chance.
it's not like you think our partner could be anyone else.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (isolation #328) » Wed May 10, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Almost Chara »

should i have done more? i should have realized it was T&B/Empking sooner without having to PoE it from shaddowez and Shepard like, just now. Postie's agreeing with me, it's likely a damn setup in case she gets lynched instead of me, so she can get us tomorrow and still win. and Empking was the recipient of some plan, probably Titus, and managed to coast to victory on that and nothing else thanks to the setup. seriously, i hate that he hasn't even been trying. at least Postie's put in effort here.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (isolation #329) » Wed May 10, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Almost Chara »

You can all stop being sillu anytime now.
In post 3383, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 4.5
Almost Chara
(1): Empking
Shaddowez
Commander Shepard
(1): drealmerz7
Aristophanes
(1): Aristophanes
Tea and Biscuits

Not Voting
(2): Almost Chara Commander Shepard

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day four ends Saturday, May 13th at 6:30pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-05-13 18:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Not a lot to note!
In post 3413, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: Almost Chara
In post 3421, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 3419, drealmerz7 wrote:that's nice

look, I understand why it is 'normally' what is done, but it makes no fucking difference here now in this circumstance

get on with it
VOTE: Almost Chara
In post 3422, shaddowez wrote:I hope you're right dreal.

VOTE: Almost Chara
That's a HAMMER, and it looks like Shepard+Shoddowez from how fast they came in after eachother, but I don't really care anymore. Any further trolling is sickening as hell though. The game is over and you can be proud of your win, regardless.

~A-bloody-50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (isolation #330) » Wed May 10, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Not really. We actually lost when TWC got NK'd. THAT is when the empire started to falter.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (isolation #331) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I'm still holding on to the hope it's Empking+Shaddowez, so that I can get one more over Shepard (this is the .. how many?? I lost count tbh).

But if you're scum I salute you.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (isolation #332) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Almost Chara »

No real need anymore :lol:

Math swears they're not scum, and I believe that )the game is over, so no need to carry on with the act if they are).

Posties is obvioulsy not scum either, so IT IS Empking+Shaddowez.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (isolation #333) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Almost Chara »

I can't wait to play a game with drealz, Math, Narna, Leon, Gamma, Firebringer, Alisae, and a few others who seem to scum read my name. Oh, and farside. How did I forget her? Anyone else want to sign into that society? momo has applied already, but is on the waiting list.

FTR: I will not shy away from playing with any (or all) of the above-mentioned names. It is still fun to try and clear myself, and I die laughing when I get lynched. I may get upset "during" the process, but that's just how the game goes, so NO HARD FEELINGS as soon as the game ends. ;)
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (isolation #334) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Oh, and Transcend too. :lol: They're all coming back to me one by one. Sheesh. I must be confusing as hell. I can only count a handful of players who have a higher chance of reading me right every time. I mean, Frozen is already retired (or is she), and RC is unpredictable himself, then there's Titus, Mastina, Cerb, Chara & Tywin who can all read me to an extent, but more so when I want to confirm myself as Town to them (which I won't always do because -obviously- if either rolls scum I'd be an open book for them to read my exact thoughts).

Maybe I should make a poll and see who thinks they can read me and who thinks my play style is unreadable OR is always scummy.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3457 (isolation #335) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 3455, drealmerz7 wrote:(:

what if I were a scummason infiltrator!?

jk
Maybe in a larger game I would have thought of it like that, but in this setup and this size I don't think so.

Btw, was that "bork bork" slip intentional?? :P
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3459 (isolation #336) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Almost Chara »

@Math:

This is ESPECIALLY at you. I LOVE YOU. I love playing with you. You do drive me up the wall, but that is how it goes. It's all IN THE GAME and shall always be. But I will always be happy to play with you, and/or converse with you outside the game.
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (isolation #337) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Almost Chara »

Funny that my best games ever are when I'm a Vig or when the Vig trusts me. :lol:

I don't need to argue or convince anyone. Aim. Lock. FIRE!
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3476 (isolation #338) » Wed May 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

bah. gg town.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (isolation #339) » Wed May 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

is what i would say if we were scum.
we're not.
game's over, great job scum. that hammer will haunt me.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (isolation #340) » Wed May 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

whoever came up with the Empking gambit (Titus?) won the game for scum.

sorry Postie. you seemed like the
only
alternative to a lynch on us so i thought there was at least a chance for a town win. maybe if we'd stayed pushing shaddowez it would have been different. Empking seemed impossible to get lynched.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]