Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2176 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not amused at not knowing the vote count.

VC please
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2179 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2178, Prism wrote:
@Ari: I am not voting myself, but instead T&B

Reading the last 10 pages just makes me more and more exasperated and I think it's just time to start a fresh approach rather than relying on people coming to correct conclusions from past input independently.

Can someone walk me through exactly why they townread T&B, for starters?
Oh good. Someone who might tolerate me not reading when I sub into a game of 20+ pages.

Who is your biggest townread? Scumread?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2182 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2181, drealmerz7 wrote:so, titus, any chance we can get you to read the game up to this point?
In post 2179, Titus wrote: Oh good. Someone who might tolerate me not reading when I sub into a game of 20+ pages.
oh, fucking hell...

it is totally intolerable

you should be banned from replacing in to games, imo
I love you too. Now, why do you feel you are wagoned right now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2185 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2183, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2182, Titus wrote:
I love you too. Now, why do you feel you are wagoned right now?
why do you think I am? oh wait, you have no clue because you won't

READ THE GAME

you really shouldn't replace in to games if you refuse to read the game, it is preposterous
Well, you can debate me on strategy debates, or we can talk about reads. Your call.

People who follow me live under such decadence that they forget the world.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2186 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2184, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2175, Aristophanes wrote:
Titus saves the day and replaces CloudKicker!!
Not sure if I should be happy or sad here. I always like playing with Titus, but this is a SCUM SLOT, and Titus will just win this for Scum.

However, just in case we're both wrong (myself and Chara that is), along with the three heads of TWC, I'm going to give Titus a chance here. If she can drive a lynch on a scumster today I will probably drop the scum read on the slot and call it bad play from her predecessors. Can you do that, you majesty?

P.S. Inb4 someone says I know Titus' role: Titus is a female herself. I also have it on my notes that the slot's flavour is Queen Victoria, but O can't remember if it was explicitly claimed or if I deduced it from a crumb.

~A50
Give me time and we'll see. It's early game, and I'm not good there.

Yet, why are you making a burden of proficiency argument on me in the early game? Both your heads are very well familiar with me and know 9/10 I'm better at the late game.

If you think I'm scum, come at me and fight. Don't dance around putting me on mastina/nacho levels. That's not me day 1/2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2187 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2184, Almost Chara wrote:I also have it on my notes that the slot's flavour is Queen Victoria,
I am unamused at your attempts to discuss my flavor though. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2189 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2188, drealmerz7 wrote:titus, heads-up

AC claimed VT early game, then retracted it!

AC very likely scum, with infinity and T&B

if infinity is town then maybe commander is scum, but, mehhh, that's waffles right now
The world isn't so black and white.

If you think that you have your reads correct, then why are none of your major three scumreads voting you right now? You're easier to mislynch than ever, plus you have a habit of really annoying people. It'd be easy to discredit you and say that's just drealmerz being Drealmerz.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2193 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2190, Wraith wrote:Oh thank god, it's Titus. Maybe shit will get moving now.

>replaced into CK-slot

fuck
Any reason why the CK slot is a problem, now that you'll know you'll be getting solid content to read me from?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2194 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2191, Wraith wrote:
In post 2188, drealmerz7 wrote:titus, heads-up

AC claimed VT early game, then retracted it!

AC very likely scum, with infinity and T&B

if infinity is town then maybe commander is scum, but, mehhh, that's waffles right now
Jesus Christ I forgot how scummy those reads were
Hmmph,

Perhaps maybe proving my point isn't a good way to start the day Wraith...Drealmerz going to be mad/sad
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2196, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm too exhausted to get mad I think

and wraith is tunneling me because I made a stupid mistake (that I'd never make as scum, btw) and can't let go or even see that it is possible that I'm so out of it that it's a reasonable mistake, it's really annoying

my guess would be that the scum in my SRs aren't voting me because they feel like they can just ML me any Day and are more concerned with sticking to their agenda, and will come around if other votes start to come around, plus omgus tends to scare off scum I think, but it's all guesswork
What mistake?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2200 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2197, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2187, Titus wrote:
In post 2184, Almost Chara wrote:I also have it on my notes that the slot's flavour is Queen Victoria,
I am unamused at your attempts to discuss my flavor though. :-p
He's right, pine claimed that.
That makes half of my flavor crumbs worthless. I had a whole bunch planned.

Including things such as the sun never sets as long as our civilization is 5 or 6 times greater than any other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2203 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2202, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2200, Titus wrote: That makes half of my flavor crumbs worthless. I had a whole bunch planned.
if only you'd read!
I'm a nerd. It only took like two seconds to think of them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2205 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2204, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2203, Titus wrote: I'm a nerd.
LIES!!!

nerds like to read

/kill titus
Nerds like to read things they are interested in.

Like vote counts. :-p

Want me to take my blind stab at the scum team without reading yet? Then I'll vote their to test it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2207 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2206, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus, for a large part of the day there were 3 wagons of about equal size (wraith, almost, and thinkmomo/having). Lynch didn't happen until very close to deadline (and flipped town). I concluded that all 3 wagons were town. What do you think
To early to conclude, but it's not an unreasonable theory. I'd say at least one out of the two is, but I'm not really willing to go as far yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2208 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

It's reasonable to further argue, assuming that is true, that if they were wagoned that they didn't feel threatened and they'd likely be evenly split among the wagons and non voters. So each wagon likely has 1 scum max.

Again, it's likely based on assumed facts. I don't generally lock till a scum flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2210 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2209, Infinity 324 wrote:I trust it better than my reads for now though.
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2213 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1708, The Wood Cutters wrote:Dreal, you realize that I killed Nachos scum read on Fitz right?

The narrative that mastina and I are somehow panicking and ask Nacho to post more(?) is false.

Mastina isn't even here and the final nail that Fitz said he town read us for is me explaining to Shepard how AC and I as scum doesn't make sense. The post wasn't even directed at Fitz.

Last night and the entirety of this morning have been a collaborative effort but Nacho and I and what's really concerning me is how you don't make a correlation to Camns Revenge where Nacho and I got together and spent a long night figuring shit out.
Dreal, you were the last wagon pushed by the dead town who are some of the most seasoned scumhunters in the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2214 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2198, Titus wrote:

and wraith is tunneling me because I made a stupid mistake (that I'd never make as scum, btw) and can't let go or even see that it is possible that I'm so out of it that it's a reasonable mistake, it's really annoying

my guess would be that the scum in my SRs aren't voting me because they feel like they can just ML me any Day and are more concerned with sticking to their agenda, and will come around if other votes start to come around, plus omgus tends to scare off scum I think, but it's all guesswork
What mistake?
Also this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2217 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2215, Infinity 324 wrote:Dreal, the wagon on fitz slot was stalled for most of the day as well. The fact that fitz lynch ended up happened at deadline instead of the others means nothing imo.

PEdit: no titus, your slot was the last wagon pushed by TWC?
They made a comment about how Cloud didn't follow through on something, but the last interaction of detail was with Drealmerz. Cloud then subbed out. I know I'm town, so Cloud ran out of time. I'll be looking into that person next but I didn't like how Drealmerz didn't answer what mistake he made.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2224 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2220, Wraith wrote:
In post 2198, Titus wrote:

What mistake?
Sequence of events:

1. From the start of D2 I was dropping not-subtle hints I was a power role. N1 I protected WoodCutters but they ended up dead anyways, so I suspected I was roleblocked. Because my D1 strategy was to lurk tactically while presenting myself as scummy lynchbait to avoid getting nightkilled immediately, I suspected it was more likely I was roleblocked by town rather than scum.

2. Farside got modkilled and flipped Town Roleblocker. Farside had a "null" read on me D1 and played his cards re: me close to his chest throughout that day, so it is extremely likely that he roleblocked me N1.

3. People start to really pick up on my not-subtle hints and get suspicious. I stop playing coy and claim Town Bodyguard, and also drop my speculation on what happened that got WoodCutters killed.

4. drealmerz makes Post #1958, implying that I am fakeclaiming scum presumably because of insider knowledge and an apparently stupendously unlikely story. He tries to portray me as claiming to have been sniffed out as a BG by scum and drawn a scum roleblock when that was entirely the opposite of what I actually claimed. This is such an utter failure of reading comprehension that I can't help but interpret this as malicious intent rather than incompetence, but several other players disagree.

5. drealmerz changes his story and claims that he thought WoodCutters flipped the Roleblocker. This completely contradicts his earlier implication that I claimed to have been RB'd by scum, as WoodCutters flipped neither Roleblocker nor scum.

6. drealmerz then scrambles to justify his slip again by claiming a misunderstanding of action resolution order. A two-second glimpse at the NAR would be sufficient to prevent such a misunderstanding.

7. Caught out with multiple slips, drealmerz resorts to denying those slips ever happened and pleading ignorance. This excuse only works if you believe he is ignorant of multiple game rules and clearly-worded statements.

But no people are being fucking dumb and giving him a pass based on his "honest mistake" defense.
Would it impact your opinion to know that Drealmerz once misvoted in lylo despite having two votes on him and having the scum team told to him?
Or that he tunnelled the sole VT in a role madness when said VT had wanted a scum lynch?

Yeah, I'm more surprised by Drealmerz admitting he fucked up prior to the postgame more than anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2229 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2223, Almost Chara wrote:Opps! Didn't mean to quote the WHOLE of the first post, but that's ok I guess.

Anyway, this is why we're scum read by some, and this is also why we're Town read by some. What do YOU think?

~A50
I would have read that specifically. If someone quotes a specific post and says hey this is important, I generally read it in its entirety.

I also read people based on their relationships with other people.
That being said, I'm generally anti-gambit so my first initial push seems to put the Smackdown on you for this, but you seem to have a reason or two for this and it does seem to be different from games where you are more cautious and reserved as scum. So gun to my head town based on that but severely annoyed and I'd expect more traditional forms of scumhunting quick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2231 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

The problem is, I don't think I've ever seen a scum drealmerz ever, but whatever his alignment, I feel relatively confident his reads are inaccurate because he's not neck deep in calls to policy lynch him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2236 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2231, Titus wrote:The problem is, I don't think I've ever seen a scum drealmerz ever, but whatever his alignment, I feel relatively confident his reads are inaccurate because he's not neck deep in calls to policy lynch him.
Scratch this. I forgot In Memory. I kinda dismissed him because of the fact he was rambling with wierd shit even though my hydra partner wanted to lynch him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2237 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2234, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Sorry, some stuff came up. Will get to this ASAP.
I have no idea what's happened to my hydra partner. :(

-- Postie
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2240 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2238, Wraith wrote:
In post 2236, Titus wrote:
In post 2231, Titus wrote:The problem is, I don't think I've ever seen a scum drealmerz ever, but whatever his alignment, I feel relatively confident his reads are inaccurate because he's not neck deep in calls to policy lynch him.
Scratch this. I forgot In Memory. I kinda dismissed him because of the fact he was rambling with wierd shit even though my hydra partner wanted to lynch him.
So you're saying drealmerz scum play is indistinguishable from drealmerz town play?
Yes, but my sample is small.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2244 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2243, drealmerz7 wrote:hey look, prism makes the partial scumread case on T&B for me

you're tops, prism, tops! LIKE ROYALTY!!!
Ok, I love Prism's tone but this buddying and over the top tone is ridiculous.

VOTE: Prism
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2246 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Drealmerz

and I've caught a bug mental.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2251 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2249, Prism wrote:I'm actually going to make the judgment call of defending drealm more here.

I called him out for buddying me and finding it scummy earlier on, multiple times. I don't think he'd continue doing it like this. This reads legitimately to me.

I'm reasonably sure he's town. I'm again not going on this. Almost/Wraith/T&B/Infinity all moaning "What happened to your scumread?", incoming. Eat your heart out.
The thing is, he attempted to pick and knaw at me all game in Memory and he's started to do the same thing here. Do I think there's a chance he's town, but the caring about that theoretical possibility knowing he's driving everyone else insane is just making me not want to care.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2264 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2260, Infinity 324 wrote:Almost tried to fish for flavor that was already claimed?
Infinity, where is the liqour cabinet?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2265 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2263, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2260, Infinity 324 wrote:Almost tried to fish for flavor that was already claimed?
In other words it matters to Almost50 what flavor exists.

Why does a VT care to note that?
According to their own words, I think they retracted their VT immediately thereafter.

The push you are doing makes no sense commander.

Do you play as FemShep? Have you beaten Andromeda?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2269 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2267, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 14, Pine wrote:
We are not amused, churlish woodcutter.

Her Majesty Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland Queen, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India consents to the convening of this session of Parliament, may you govern our realm well.
@Titus
That's been quoted for me... I don't get this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2272 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2268, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus, you are making quite a bit of sense so far. This is a troubling development.
My liquor is missing. Some bastards stole the whole cabinet. I'll pressure them until the scum one cracks and I get it back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2274 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2271, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2265, Titus wrote:
In post 2263, Commander Shepard wrote:
In other words it matters to Almost50 what flavor exists.

Why does a VT care to note that?
According to their own words, I think they retracted their VT immediately thereafter.

The push you are doing makes no sense commander.

Do you play as FemShep? Have you beaten Andromeda?
I destroy Reapers in the Milky Way. Andromeda is with our best technology hundreds of light years away.

What is this playing you speak of?
Ahem, Alliance Command contacted me on your case on Almost Chara. It makes no sense.

Can you talk to me about your other reads? I'm concerned we're at a point where we may need a toothbrush that is far to expensive to be rational to save a starship.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2276 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2273, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2269, Titus wrote:
In post 2267, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 14, Pine wrote:
We are not amused, churlish woodcutter.

Her Majesty Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland Queen, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India consents to the convening of this session of Parliament, may you govern our realm well.
@Titus
That's been quoted for me... I don't get this.
Your slot claimed Queen Victoria.

Why does Almost Chara bring it up?
To see if my slot is a lying sack of shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2278 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2275, drealmerz7 wrote:oh titus, you also need to go read the shit that went down with wraith and I, the summarization does not do the real-time unfolding of it justice in the slightest - like it gives you no idea to get a summary of my mistake+the aftermath, you've got to see it to get any sense of it
What pages?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2284 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1958, drealmerz7 wrote:so if we believe you we must believe these things:

1.) mafia also has a roleblocking or redirecting type role
2.) you correctly chose their NK target
3.) they correctly chose you to stop you from BG

why do you think mafia chose to block or redirect you?
This seems a ridiculous response to a bg claim. Was farside modkilled at this point?

There's a hydra with nacho/mastina/gin in the game. I'd be shocked if it didn't die n1 and probably knock it down a few pegs just for that. Fooling one or two of them, ok maybe. All 3? No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2286 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2283, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2229, Titus wrote:I'd expect more traditional forms of scumhunting quick.
It's in my ISP already. I've concluded dreal was scum on D1, put up a case that got torn to pieces by many, and especially by Town!farside.

I also concluded Thinkmomo was scum and when replced by fitz it didn't help.

My gambit returned a confident TR on TWC and they got shot on N1.

We are now pushing CK but nobody's is listening.

I've got reasons to believe X is Town, yet I can argue they might be scum (X being most any slot still alive in this game), so I'm going by who the scummiest is, and that's your slot (CloudKicker) :(

Obviously there's no wagon there, so our vote doesn't really help. I could move to dreal or Prism if needs be.

My most confident TR is on Infinity, but I didn't like the whole lot of posts in defense of drealm. T&B are likely Town too (our SR on them was conditional, and fitz flipped Town so not applicable).

So, yeah... my lynch pool for today would be Titus/dreal/Prism (in that order), but I'm still hoping you would provide me with something to better read you (obviously can't do another gambit at this time).

Btw, more scum points on your slot, and this time directly because of you. You say you don't like gambits?? REALLY? Cuz I seem to remember you doing gambits as either alignment, including fake claiming Masons and such. I mean, I wouldn't believe a claim you give and -yet- I will consider it NAI coming from you if proven false most of the time!!!!

~A50
First alt slip.

Second, I'll do what I need to do defend my town buddies. That doesn't mean I like it. I fake claimed masons with Dunn when we were wagoned for a good chunk of day one, only abandoning the gambit when Dunn decided a day PT with us would only have 19 posts or some ungodly low number. It was just patently false. I was town there.

We've played what 15-30 games. How many times have I gambited? Yeah. :-p Maybe once every 10 games barring macho BP gambits (I like those as they only fuck with murderers).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2289 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2285, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus, what do you think about voting prism? Prism was TWC's main scumread other than your slot.
That's about umm fuck no. Let's see here. I'd rather be voteless.

I think their approach to Drealmerz is wrong, but I don't scumread them at all for it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2291 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2287, Wraith wrote:
In post 2284, Titus wrote:
In post 1958, drealmerz7 wrote:so if we believe you we must believe these things:

1.) mafia also has a roleblocking or redirecting type role
2.) you correctly chose their NK target
3.) they correctly chose you to stop you from BG

why do you think mafia chose to block or redirect you?
This seems a ridiculous response to a bg claim. Was farside modkilled at this point?

There's a hydra with nacho/mastina/gin in the game. I'd be shocked if it didn't die n1 and probably knock it down a few pegs just for that. Fooling one or two of them, ok maybe. All 3? No.
Yes, farside was modkilled at this point.
So why the fuck would a mafia roleblocker be needed in order to believe you are town when you're suggesting farside blocked you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2293 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2290, Infinity 324 wrote:Still don't like to bus, do you?
Nope. I don't. I protect my babies regardless of alignment. I'll get my babies to lynch masons if I need to. Ask AC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2296 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2292, Commander Shepard wrote:Titus who do you scumread?
Drealmerz. Pretty obvious there. I think there's an outside chance I'm wrong but not yet. I want to sort you more, but you interrupting to get a reads basis on me is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2300 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2294, Infinity 324 wrote:You're saying nacho+gin were both wrong on their top 2 scumreads titus? And they were nightkilled?
Drealmerz is still alive, so I'm not sure where you get that impression.

Plus, nacho and mastina are ahem legends. mastina has a whole academy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2303 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2298, Infinity 324 wrote:I want specific reasons for your apparent townread on prism, titus.
Their town read is fuck you wanting Drealmerz dead. I townread him bitch.

I like that tone. I think they are dead wrong, but I like how they fight for that read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2305 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2301, Infinity 324 wrote:Mastina wasn't really there, gotta be fair.
She's still mastina. Like you could put anyone in the game thread with that hydra and I'd want to bodyguard that hydra because it's them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2306 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2304, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2300, Titus wrote:Drealmerz is still alive, so I'm not sure where you get that impression.
They may have suspected dreal a little but their main 2 scumreads were your slot and prism. Ask anyone.
My ending ISO skim suggests differently, which is why I confronted Drealmerz but if that's the conclusion you draw I wonder why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2307 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2302, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2296, Titus wrote:
Drealmerz. Pretty obvious there. I think there's an outside chance I'm wrong but not yet. I want to sort you more, but you interrupting to get a reads basis on me is good.
Ask. I am exhausted from Reaper fighting in order to try to yell in this pissing match.
Pissing match?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2310 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2308, drealmerz7 wrote:also, in what fucking world if I'm scum do I permit a NK on TWC?

IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD?!
In any fucking world, you're outvoted by any competent scumteam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2313 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2309, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2303, Titus wrote:
In post 2298, Infinity 324 wrote:I want specific reasons for your apparent townread on prism, titus.
Their town read is fuck you wanting Drealmerz dead. I townread him bitch.

I like that tone. I think they are dead wrong, but I like how they fight for that read.
I'm really not seeing where you get this.
They went on and on about the regret they had about not saving Drealmerz before when they had the chance and then side eyed me for being too appease. Yeah, that might as well be an intellectual middle finger.

I don't like but is cool.

P-edit: Or you can just look at their last post for the tone I talk about.

@Prism, Fucks given, zero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2314 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2312, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2307, Titus wrote:
In post 2302, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2296, Titus wrote:
Ask. I am exhausted from Reaper fighting in order to try to yell in this pissing match.
Pissing match?
.....I think this qualifies as ungodly levels of crap and other yelling commonly referred to as a pissing match yes.
Between whom?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2317 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2315, Commander Shepard wrote:Everyone else posting.
I'm very Krogan in my playstyle as town. Much more Asari as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2319 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2316, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus, the tone in prism's last post is NAI and you should know better. It's not even about anything reads-related.
You don't have to talk about reads to get a read. You just gotta talk.

A big hallmark between town Titus and scum Titus is whether scum Titus tries to force townreads on people or whether I try to force scumreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2321 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2318, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2306, Titus wrote:
In post 2304, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2300, Titus wrote:Drealmerz is still alive, so I'm not sure where you get that impression.
They may have suspected dreal a little but their main 2 scumreads were your slot and prism. Ask anyone.
My ending ISO skim suggests differently, which is why I confronted Drealmerz but if that's the conclusion you draw I wonder why.
In their last post TWC was questioning dreal, yes.

For a large part of the day they were pushing prism and for most of the end of the day they were pushing CL. Again, ask anyone.
If I wanted groupthink, I'd read the thread. I don't engage people for the accuracy of their reads. I get there for the substance of the thought process.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2323 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2322, Infinity 324 wrote:No titus, I'm talking about what TWC's reads were. That's pretty objective. They were pushing CK at the end of the day, that's a fact. They were pushing prism for a large part of the day, also a fact.
There last three posts were

Drealmerz you make no sense
Cloud, where did you go on this thing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2324 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Titus »

What they pushed at the early day is irrelevant, I am concerned with when they died.

They wanted to know about the slot my slot was pushing and Drealmerz.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2332 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2331, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2293, Titus wrote:
In post 2290, Infinity 324 wrote:Still don't like to bus, do you?
Nope. I don't. I protect my babies regardless of alignment. I'll get my babies to lynch masons if I need to. Ask AC.
That game was insanely hilarious. :lol:

~A50

P-edit: You must jave soar eyes already from the fitz flip alone!!
I don't think the mod intended for the scumteams to work together and the town not to.

We basically just shipped each other's obvtown back and forth and handled them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2336 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2334, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2324, Titus wrote:What they pushed at the early day is irrelevant, I am concerned with when they died.

They wanted to know about the slot my slot was pushing and Drealmerz.
They dies voting your slot, Titus. On the last VC of D1 both TWC & fitz were voting your slot.

More scum point here. If TITUS doesn't check the VCs, then WHO does?????

~A50
Haven't got there yet. Thread moving too fast. I will soon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2338 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2337, Prism wrote:Current thoughts:

Town: Drealm, Shephard, Empking
Probably Town: AC, Wraith (?)
No idea: Shaddowez
Kill With Fire: T&B, Infinity, Titus
And Empking?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2351 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok I eyeballed this vc and like everything sits on two fucking votes all day, seriously my eyes are bleeding...

Has their been some OMG I really need my scumread lynched going on here or what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2353 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2352, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2340, Commander Shepard wrote:Titus please list all of your reads.
@Titus
Dreamlerz needs to die, Prism is obvtown, AC is probably town but I may just want them to be, you're lean town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2354 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

wraith is a mechanical lean town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2357 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2356, Prism wrote:I cannot wait until T&B quotes me not wanting to be on another town mislynch as a scumtell, I really can't.

A50's posting undoes every step forward Chara makes.
heeeey A50 is my
mason
traitor buddy. leave them alone before we start sending you to the other thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2361 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2360, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2353, Titus wrote:
In post 2352, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2340, Commander Shepard wrote:Titus please list all of your reads.
@Titus
Dreamlerz needs to die, Prism is obvtown, AC is probably town but I may just want them to be, you're lean town
That isn't the whole player list.
Indeed. I read people by interacting with them and how they interact with others. I still haven't read the thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2368 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2366, Prism wrote:Between this and the TWC worship we might as well just hold an annual sacrificial festival in their honor.
I'll take vodka and enforce you all to listen to my music and play my mafia game.

Seriously, people play different.

I woke up and decided to shitpost.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2397 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2396, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm Queen Mary of Orange

and I'm a mason
Great, then your mason partner (if real) can vouch for you. Otherwise, I am not unvoting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2399 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

Shaddowez vote is pretty bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2401 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2398, drealmerz7 wrote:if they care to, yep, I think they probably will, up to them

we discussed it a bit but I told them it is up to them if/when it actually comes to it
You're actually trying to float the setup your mason partner would let you be lynched...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2402 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2400, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: titus
Wtf u doin. The mason claim is obviously fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2404 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2403, Infinity 324 wrote:If dreal turns out not to be a mason, we lynch him. Simple as that.
Good, so we make sure his scum partner is aware he has to fake by voting him.

Like I know I SR masons but Dreal is just terrible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2408 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

*shrug*

Pretty sure I've read something wrong here as the procedure for when scum fake a mason is to force the scum buddy to vouch. Yet, a counterwagon comes up on me for actually putting the worst slot in the game to his claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2412 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2409, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2407, Wraith wrote:Why are we unvoting before his Mason partner claims?

This smells like dreal claiming Mason to cover for a scum bus that was already on the wagon.
I did a quick google search on Queen Mary (II) of Orange, and I'll be damned if that doesn't make sense as a Mason.

Fake claims do NOT provide/include Masonry either, so it would be like dreal actually dug into the flavour to tailor his own fake claim. Nah. This claim is authentic as far as I'm concerned.

~A50
So you did a quick google search but Drealmerz couldn't? Like the mod has to give a fake claim. Drealmerz couldn't get lucky?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2413 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2410, Almost Chara wrote:@Titus: If I hadn't scum read CK from before, I would have still voted you right now just for the push on the claimed Mason. WWE wasn't too long ago, you know ;)

~A50
Yes, and I pushed on masons that
claimed their partners
. Masons should be flipped day before lylo if vouched for and all still alive.

You're missing the part where the partner has to claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2427 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2422, Wraith wrote:Like as far as I'm concerned the short list for his partner is down to these people:

Tea and Biscuits
Almost Chara
Empking
Shaddowez
Prism

It's probably not Titus because he pushed for the claim. It's not me because I say so and I've already claimed. It's probably not Infinity because he's already claimed Miller. It's probably not Shepard because he's claimed it's not him, but he could just be lying, though I think he's town and being truthful.

As far as I am concerned, not AC because they voted when they said they'd punish me if I was wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2430 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2426, Commander Shepard wrote:Shit.

Did you actually fake claim bodyguard Wraith?

Like wtf?
Not a chance in hell. Wraith is actually going through this site's procedure when a mason claim happens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2440 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2431, Commander Shepard wrote:The procedure is NEVER for the other mason to claim wtf.
Nah, it's always to have the partner claim but the claims are unlynchable until the day before lylo if the partner claims. It blocks scum fakes, protects the masons and directs doc heals.

I have been here for 3+ years and I am the most active poster on this site. I know the procedures. You can bitch about them but anyone older than a certain date says that's what happens.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2441 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2439, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2437, Wraith wrote:
In post 2431, Commander Shepard wrote:The procedure is NEVER for the other mason to claim wtf.
AFAIK this is when the claim is unprompted.

We pressured drealmerz into making the claim. We should not give him a pass without confirmation, that would defeat the purpose of forcing a claim under pressure IMO.

PREDIT:

THEY ALREADY HAVE A BETTER TARGET IN ME TONIGHT

WHY WOULD THEY SHOOT THE CLAIMED MASON OVER THE CLAIMED BODYGUARD?!
This is why you do not claim the other partner.

One mason and one BG.

Mason is better to kill than BG.

Yes we did and fakeclaiming mason = suicide.

There is no way I am lynching Drealmerz.

In LYLO -1 if Drealmerz still alive then mason buddy claim not before.
The partner claims, wraith bgs partner scum are forced to shoot drealmerz.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2447 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2442, Commander Shepard wrote:You're wrong. Mason doesn't claim.

Just because you have been doing it wrong longer doesn't mean jack.
Yeah, this response feels like dumb town thinking he knows better. Annoying as fuck but genuine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2452 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2449, Infinity 324 wrote:This argument is dumb. The mason partner will claim today or tomorrow and if they don't we lynch dreal.

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is the day before mylo.
What kind of mod designs a setup w 2 mislynches? Why would you state that confidently?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2453 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2450, Wraith wrote:Mason partner claims, we lynch Prism, I protect the Mason partner tonight.
You need an eventuality if Prism claims the partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2455 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2454, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2450, Wraith wrote:I won't balk from lynching drealmerz today unless the Mason partner vouches for him. If he doesn't claim, I want drealmerz dead.

This can actually work in our favor somewhat. If drealmerz dies and does in fact flip Mason, his partner is confirmed town. We massclaim tomorrow (which would be MyLo) and PoE the scum then.

OR

Mason partner claims, we lynch Prism, I protect the Mason partner tonight.

We massclaim tomorrow no matter what IMO.
No.
Absolutely not.

We lynch scum today and keep lynching scum.

Partner should absolutely not claim.

FoS on Wraith growing.
Stop FoSing people who disagree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2460 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2457, Wraith wrote:
In post 2453, Titus wrote:
In post 2450, Wraith wrote:Mason partner claims, we lynch Prism, I protect the Mason partner tonight.
You need an eventuality if Prism claims the partner.
Oh, shit, yeah.

Um...

I was only considering lynching dreal or Prism today. But if both are right out as possibilities I think I could lynch AC.
I am in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2465 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2461, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2457, Wraith wrote: ... I think I could lynch AC.
why AC? if my claim is to be believed, AC researched my claim and unvoted me basedon the sense of the flavor

why wouldn't they stay on me and hope a hammer comes before a partner claim?

wraith+titus looking more and more suspect
Dude, if they have a scum pm, they know you are honest in this setup and don't want to be seen pushing you.

Those of us who don't know you are town need your partner to claim. There's only one person I feel fits your bill based on things you've both said and I haven't read the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2467 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2464, Wraith wrote:FYI considering Shepard's vehement opposition to any of these a town flip by any of these players will practically confirm you as scum to me.

And vice versa if they flip scum.
Not quite sure about what this means.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2474 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2472, Wraith wrote:
In post 2467, Titus wrote:
In post 2464, Wraith wrote:FYI considering Shepard's vehement opposition to any of these a town flip by any of these players will practically confirm you as scum to me.

And vice versa if they flip scum.
Not quite sure about what this means.
Right now I feel I have a decent grasp on my reads. But if any of my current scumreads (drealmerz, Prism, AC) flip town, it would force me to drastically re-evaluate my perception of the game-state.

Meaning I would probably start scumreading T&B again as well as you.

While you have been saying a lot of sensible things I've been suckered in by that before. I'm pretty wary of you buddying me right now, as Shepard is arguably my strongest townread at the moment and he is pretty hostile toward you.
That's understandable, but I don't think we need to get to that point. I think Commander Shepard is town too and the simple explanation is Drealmerz/Prism or Infinity/A50 are scumfucks with one more in the lurkers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2486 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2482, Wraith wrote:
In post 2475, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2471, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2467, Titus wrote: Not quite sure about what this means.
possibly means "get ready to be bused, buddy"
Yup
oh shit you're right

It can totally be perceived that way. That's my bad.
Come on buddy.

Unfortunately, I'm going to shoot myself in the foot here and say, if there's a mason by PoE it has to be Prism.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2489 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2488, drealmerz7 wrote:if he's an actual BG it makes sense to quietly hunt for town PRs though, especially the jk/rb if they exist (because you just keep guarding them while they do their thing and hopefully not picking you)

what doesn't make sense is ot play as scummy as wraith did D1 if that was his thinking because then he's just drawing the jk/rb onto himself

soo...more pondering there

p-edit: titus, why the fuck are you trying to PoE the mason buddy? OH IN CASE YOU'RE LYNCHED TODAY SO YOUR SCUMBUDS KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS, NM
No, because if everyone's PoEd as your not your mason buddy, I prove you're fake, we lynch you and this non-sense stops.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2492 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2491, Wraith wrote:I think I'm most infuriated now than ever before that I got fucking Roleblocked by town. TWC was the obvtown townie to ever town and their insights would be such a stabilizing force right now.

I can't believe you idiots have 180'd so drastically based solely off an unverified Mason claim
Well yeah, they'd say to go through this process. That's why any competent scumteam kills them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2499 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2496, drealmerz7 wrote:that's why you don't play scummy as BG

you should be LAMIST as BG
Nah, BGs play as scummy people.

BGs want to take bullets that otherwise go at obvtown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2503 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2501, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2499, Titus wrote:
In post 2496, drealmerz7 wrote:that's why you don't play scummy as BG

you should be LAMIST as BG
Nah, BGs play as scummy people.

BGs want to take bullets that otherwise go at obvtown.
Nope town as possible to try to take a bullet so they don't have to wifom.

Wtf is this. Titus you know better.
There isn't wifom. A competent BG lets people know whom they are guarding. Then the slot is conftown if the BG flips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2506 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2500, Wraith wrote:
In post 2497, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2492, Titus wrote:
In post 2491, Wraith wrote:I think I'm most infuriated now than ever before that I got fucking Roleblocked by town. TWC was the obvtown townie to ever town and their insights would be such a stabilizing force right now.

I can't believe you idiots have 180'd so drastically based solely off an unverified Mason claim
Well yeah, they'd say to go through this process. That's why any competent scumteam kills them.
Competent scumteam leaves BG claim alone.
Doesn't even block it.

Because for the sheer reason if BG isn't dead policy in LYLO.
Oh wow.

I think I've literally condemned the town to lose by claiming. You guys are so convinced I am scum or can possibly be scum that you will lynch me and lose no matter what.

Thanks for telegraphing a winning strategy to scum!
Just join me in the liqour cabinent Wraith. I don't think we can do much about newbies not following the rules of the game and my past baggage of lynching actual masons as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2518 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2517, Wraith wrote:Jesus Christ I wish it was already fucking D3

Let's try to move that.

If y'all refuse to lynch dreal and I refuse to lynch Titus, what would be YOUR CHOICE for a compromise lynch?

And you can say "We outnumber you and don't need to compromise with you on Titus" and it's perfectly true. Y'all can overrule me and lynch Titus and I can't stop you. I won't join you though, not today.
I'm not compromising, even if it means death, until any hypothetical partner claims.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2520 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

They'll just make Dreal's partner claim tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2524 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2521, drealmerz7 wrote:titus is not being sensible!!!!

SHE'S STILL SCUM THOUGH

wraith, how about instead of trying to figure out what alternative lynches are on the table, you just let the game move on organicially

we still have a handful of ppl to check-in and catch up with this shit and give input, and so many things could come of that, deciding now "who else if not dreal me or titus" is pre-mature and major scummy
Nah it's not.

You wouldn't know scummy if it claimed in your face. That's why I wagoned you and I'm glad I did for your PoS mason probable fake. You are liability regardless of your alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2539 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Drealmerz

Now the alleged mason partner has claimed, the proper play is to treat them as town until the day before lylo and reset. I'll look at this later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2603 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2601, drealmerz7 wrote:I would never fucking do that
I actually agree with this. Drealmerz gets pissy at town liars.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2632 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2627, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2625, Prism wrote:Titus pointed out that by PoE it had to be me if I recall correctly, regardless the point is moreso that anyone who bothered looking would find me easily. Not claiming directly only wastes time and leads town in wrong directions.

Scum trying to get me to claim, perhaps but I really don't think it would have taken much effort on their end.
...Yes. PoE is a thing but if she had to use PoE to find you post claim she isn't reading.
I don't read when subbing in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2633 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

PoE also vets false masons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2635 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2634, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Everything that's happened points towards town!Prism and I know logically they should be town but my gut still says they're scum I don't understand this game

-- Postie
That's how I feel about Drealmerz.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2647 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2644, Almost Chara wrote:Can we friggin' flip Titus already and get it over with? I can certainly appreciate scum stalling, but I can't understand the Town apathy here. Get the game moving before the year 3K, will ya?

~A50
Maybe town don't like a rushed lynch on obvtown just because Drealmerz claimed mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2652 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

Nah. I will not claim until intent, especially with infinity trying to railroad me. Town know I am know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2655 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2653, Tea and Biscuits wrote:Putting you to L-1 leaves you open to be lolhammered by a town eager for your lynch?
Like, what benefit is there in you not claiming here unless you're scum?

-- Postie
Only scum would lolhammer me. Just because my name is Titus doesn't change that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2656 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2654, Infinity 324 wrote:Don't even put her to L-1, there's a risk of self hammer here.
You are just rolefishing me aren't you? That's the idea. You know you cannot actually have a through discussion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2660 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2659, Commander Shepard wrote:Titus is scum.
Titus is looking for a claim that will work.

MathBlade in In Memory Lolhammered Vaxkiller when you didn't agree. Seriously. Titus is scum.
If you've been reading me as if I am my sibling, that explains a lot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2670 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2664, Prism wrote:You do all realize we have 8 days and that close to every single one of you admit to having know earthly idea what's going on?

Why on earth do you refuse to take this time to catch up for the sole reason of having a Titus flip 6-7 days earlier when a mislynch takes us to MyLo?
Cuz i am town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2678 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2674, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I've just realised I actually scumread masons quite often, and it's usually for something along the lines of them being lazy with their reasoning and stances and not feeling like they're really trying to engage properly or fully play the game. That
does
make me feel somewhat better about Prism being town here. It's also now making me slowly despise masons as a role.

-- Postie
Masons whiteknight hard core. Scum know certain slots are town. False positives galire.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2681 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2680, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 2677, Commander Shepard wrote:...Postie is seriously talking with Titus.
???

-- Postie
We're pariahs for following procedure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2747 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Good luck team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2800 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

This is your fairy godmother, signing off.

May y'all have fun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2829 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Titus

My fingers slipped.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3622 (isolation #108) » Fri May 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3604, Infinity 324 wrote:Gj titus for the fakeclaim idea, I guess
Thanks I guess. It wasn't actually my best work. Empking did a lot selling that we lynched his "clear".

Fairy godmother I am lol
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3623 (isolation #109) » Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll give Math an honorable town mention for most improved in cohesion. Their team analysis is rather good. They just have trouble with town v scum decisions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”