Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Kop »

Sorry it's been some time since replacing in, and not posting. Not fully up to date just now, but from what I've seen, this is pinging my attention right now.

VOTE: IalwaysWinSometimes

I don't like his idea of wanting to direct Wheme on where to go, I can understand the logic behind it all, but it creates far too much WIFOM and it could create a lot more problems by doing so. It also strikes me as trying far too hard to be pro town and wanting to look good in the process, like he's actively looking for scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Kop »

In post 585, horrordude0215 wrote:If you direct the fruit vendor shot, it can become an obvious NK chance for scum if Wheme is town which just leads to WIFOM galore. Comprehension is cool.
This is a good point towards the whole directing topic.

Wheme should make the choice as to where he sends it, and his alone. Any directing puts us in WIFOM territory, and only scum from my experience will want it directing. And this is based on a town fruit vendor, this isn't taken in any account of the scum versions.

Right now, fruit vendor claim shouldn't be any priority right now. Only comes priority when numbers have died down, and he's still alive, scum don't want any confirms when numbers are getting smaller.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Kop »

I can see your logic but it's not a logic I'd use as town. Only scum want things directing as they don't want town confirms. By directing it they can passively control any possible outcomes.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Kop »

IAWS, you have been pretty much suspecting me (as well as others), what made you investigate DRK over myself?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1091, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1089, Kop wrote:IAWS, you have been pretty much suspecting me (as well as others), what made you investigate DRK over myself?
Why if you want us to assume you're town would you ask a stupid question like that?
Because it's logical for a cop to investigate someone he scum reads. Rather than chase him for days on end, and I looked through IAWS ISO, he made a vote for DRK just after voting for me but that vote looks like it's based over someone elses input, so I'm guessing that's why he investigated him over me, but I'd like to know that explanation.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Kop »

In post 15, DeathRowKitty wrote:
Vote: implosion
you know what you did
In post 0, Shaziro wrote:6. Prods will be sent out after 48 hours of inactivity. These will be announced in thread. At player request (if reasonable), I can "Poke" another player. This will not count as a prod.
Mod, please poke implosion
In post 25, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 23, implosion wrote:cooldog, this game was really nice and pleasant. Is there a reason you feel the need to inject so much rudeness?
Yeah wtf why would he call me scum

Oh
did
you
mean
the
thing
about
ConManMick
being
a
degenerate
drunk
I
thought
that
was
just
true
sorry
ilu conman i no srs pls no kill me #squirrelsquad
In post 293, DeathRowKitty wrote:Prod received. Was keeping brain-related activities to a minimum the past couple of days.

This game is terrible and I pretty much hate all of you except probably implosion because he's implosion and hopefully Desully I guess but probably not

WhemeStar wagon sucks, havingfitz votes are probably being wasted, CooLDoG makes me uncomfortable tbh but I'm more uncomfortable with the votes on that wagon than I am with anything about CooLDog himself. The rest of our votes are kinda worthless

I think that about sums up the current gamestate

Unvote: Superhans

Vote: Two Face

I believe that this is our next wagon. Get on it.
In post 390, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 366, implosion wrote:VOTE: Twoface
In post 367, implosion wrote:IAWS is also a good candidate for scum right now
OH MY GOD I'M ON THE SAME PAGE AS SOMEONE

dude i am actually fucking excited about that

even though my reasons for thinking those things are not quite the same as yours they're close enough and i don't care my reasons are never the same as anyone else's anyway aaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Also agree on Wheme.
There's a whole lot of buddying going on within these quotes with Implosion. It would clearly tell me that there has to be a signal within there.

Right now, I'm torn whether to vote for Implosion, or Fitz.

Implosion is leading the front, slightly over fitz.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1105, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1104, Kop wrote:Because it's logical for a cop to investigate someone he scum reads.
Actually no. Proper cop play is to not investigate somebody you scum read. Even the wiki says so.

Cop should investigate null reads. They should not investigate obviously scummy players and obviously townie players.
That's fair enough, each player has different ways of playing certain roles.

Wiki is a guidance, not a set in stone what to do. We're playing players, not Wiki.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Implosion
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1108, Kop wrote:
In post 1105, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1104, Kop wrote:Because it's logical for a cop to investigate someone he scum reads.
Actually no. Proper cop play is to not investigate somebody you scum read. Even the wiki says so.

Cop should investigate null reads. They should not investigate obviously scummy players and obviously townie players.
That's fair enough, each player has different ways of playing certain roles.

Wiki is a guidance, not a set in stone what to do. We're playing players, not Wiki.
And to add to this further, I've drawn the cop role a few times over on another site, and mostly used it on people I've scum read, I've caught a few scum by it.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1596, TwoFace wrote:I did and just did again.

Day 1 ended on the 4th. Day 2 started the 6th

On the 5th you said you have another role and thought we all did also.

That's night 1
I'm assuming with no replacement found, and I'm now here, I have PMed Shaz, but no reply yet. But I'll assume that I'm still in the game as no replacement has been sorted yet. If Shaz feels the need to replace me, I'll accept it. But anyway, I'm here.

IAWS outed himself within the hood night one you say, but he wasn't roleblocked, so that would point to the suggestion that One posted. Fitz roleblocking him would heavily point the finger towards him, so he was always going to perform his role action. Now if we were to believe 1 scum being within the neighbours, right now it would point towards Fitz or 2F. But right now I'm not scum reading 2f so that would point towards Fitz. But that is on the assumption that there is actually scum within the neighbours.

I've ran a game on another site with neighbours and didn't put a scum member in the neighbourhood.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1583, TwoFace wrote:I still believe wheme especially since you confirmed his fruit. I'm definitely having some doubts but for now I'm not abandoning my scum hunting. Wheme's lack of content hasn't gone unnoticed though.

That's the biggest problem. Imp posts just enough to get by. Wheme under produces. Hans replacement could do more and the rest are just not here.
Isn't there a suggestion that Wheme could be a mafia fruit vendor?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Kop »

He has confirmed his role by giving Eddie fruit, so that backs his claim up.

But then if there is no scum within the neighbourhood, that would give me a trail of thought that the team could actually be one and wheme, and the (town) fruit vendor claim enough time to give us no margin for error.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1557, WhemeStar wrote:You claiming neighbor means you or twoface is scum. Let's get fitz
In post 1428, WhemeStar wrote:I'm not really good at explaining why but it's prob Kop/Fitz
Things about Wheme, these things I don't like.

He's running with the idea that there has to be 1 scum within the neighbourhood, because the Wiki says most of the time. He's read that, and he's ran with it.

Then he claims the team is Fitz and myself, to which has been questioned, I'm failing to see any answer to that question because it feels to me, doesn't fit in with his agenda. I honestly feel he's trying to force through the fitz lynch and the whole idea of the scum being in the neighbourhood. He would know that lynching fitz on the basis of that, would give us no mislynch opportunities after today because we would have to lynch scum the next day to give us a better chance of winning the game.

So all in all, I'm feeling to lynch outside of the neighbourhood.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1526, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1517, Eddie Cane wrote:yes, I have said multiple times why I think wheme, iaws, and 2f are town, without bullshit meta. I have actively defended whwme and iaws, 2f has never been at threat of being lynched so I don't need to.

hans slot is getting lynched after you regardless of your flip. this is when you should be defending your town reads. thst slot has been under pressure the whole game and you're letting it get lynched. that's not how you treat your town reads.

ALSO you FUCKING HSWKKQLWWL
"I town read hans because of meta" is NOT TOWNREADING HIM FROM SOMETHING IN THIS FAME. YOU JUST SAID YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND QUOTED SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T ANSWER IT. you have plenty of time to do one of the most garbage pbpas I've ever seen among other things and yet you can't go through the very short iso of your town read and defend it? after earlier you said you would?
I didn't ask you about your town reads Ed. Bravo to you.

I didn't say I was town reading Hans for game related content...I said I answered the question. The fact you don't like the answer I'm giving is your problem.

There's not a chance in hell that anything I dig up on Hans' content is going to change your mind so why do you keep asking for it. A gut meta read is what it is.

And I've already said I'm not going to fall on my sword defending a marginal town read whose replacement is pushing a terrible case on me. If you guys want to vote him go for it. I know 100% that I'm town so any lynch than mine fmpov is a better chance of getting scum.

You can say anything you want about Hans, but you can't defend someone because it's a gut meta reading. There is a good chance that Hans could be playing the same way everytime in either role, knowing that a few people who have played with him, could easily defend him based on previous games.

I use Meta as a indicator, but would I balls use it as concrete evidence. No way.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Kop »

My lynch pool would be right now:- Wheme, One and Fitz last.

I can consolidate on Fitz as he is equally as scummy, but my trail of thoughts over looking everything, I think we stand a good chance to hit scum within Wheme and One outside of the neighbours.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Wheme
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1626, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: One

Still think Eddie is scum.
I know I'm 100% town. Aside from iaws probably, I can not say the same wrt to anyone else still alive...including One. So better than a me lynch and his shit case on me makes voting him even easier.
Why are you voting one?

This to me is a survival vote, one is up for a possible lynch, 2f has mentioned this, you know Eddie isn't getting lynched, in aid to survive your trying to go for someone who is also heavily suspected in hope that 2f and a few others would vote for One instead of you.

How many more times are you going to spout I'm 100% town I know this? You can keep washing it, and reposting it, isn't going to wash away all of the bad play you've played.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1630, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1627, Kop wrote:
In post 1626, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: One

Still think Eddie is scum.
I know I'm 100% town. Aside from iaws probably, I can not say the same wrt to anyone else still alive...including One. So better than a me lynch and his shit case on me makes voting him even easier.
Why are you voting one?

This to me is a survival vote, one is up for a possible lynch, 2f has mentioned this, you know Eddie isn't getting lynched, in aid to survive your trying to go for someone who is also heavily suspected in hope that 2f and a few others would vote for One instead of you.

How many more times are you going to spout I'm 100% town I know this? You can keep washing it, and reposting it, isn't going to wash away all of the bad play you've played.
Because any lynch is better than mine. And lol at you criticizing my play. WTF have you done? In this or any game I've shared with you? I seriously don't know why you sign up for games.

One isn't in my top 2 suspects. You and Eddie sre...moreso Eddie.

If you think I'm scum hammer my mislynch wagon and don't shade me from the sidelines :idea:
So me and Eddie are your top 2 suspects, and your voting for one? Please explain the shoddy logic in that?

You can critise my play all you want, you can't paint anything from that on me. All you've done is post a wall of nothing from peoples ISOs, failed to answer questions, and use meta as logic.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Kop »

You've all disappeared :(
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1638, Eddie Cane wrote:that's basically the bio of this game
What's your thoughts on Wheme?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1658, WhemeStar wrote:1. I am not getting lynched today because that is horrible town play. So if he thinks I'm scum he might as well look for my partner
2. He's not scum reading Fitz because we don't know if the neighborhood is all town or not?
3. if IAWS outed himself as not VT it would bring suspicion to the neighborhood if he got roleblocked or died N1, so the next option was to RB me to bring doubt to my claim. What is Kop doing right now? Doubting my claim
I don't need to doubt your claim, you've proven your role claim by giving Eddie fruit to which Eddie backed up. Well done for confirming your role, however, you've not confirmed the alignment of your role.

You could easily be a scum fruit vendor, so don't think because you've been honest with your role, that your instantly confirmed town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1666, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1665, TwoFace wrote:You know that claim doesn't confirm you as town right?
Of course but you know it's bad town play to lynch me right
How is it bad town play?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1658, WhemeStar wrote:1. I am not getting lynched today because that is horrible town play. So if he thinks I'm scum he might as well look for my partner
2. He's not scum reading Fitz because we don't know if the neighborhood is all town or not?
3. if IAWS outed himself as not VT it would bring suspicion to the neighborhood if he got roleblocked or died N1, so the next option was to RB me to bring doubt to my claim. What is Kop doing right now? Doubting my claim
1. I've already mentioned that the possible team is you, and One.

2. I haven't specifically said I'm scum reading Fitz, but he's in my lynch pool along with you, and One. But he's the last person I'd look at right now, because of the doubts I have of there being scum within the neighbourhood. You've looked on the wiki page of the role, and seen that most instances there could be scum in the neighbourhood, and you've ran with that idea that there is definite scum in there.

Now I'm thinking outside of the box, and just think that the neighbourhood has been put in to create confusion, and that it could actually be full of all town. So that would mean scum will be outside of it, and that's where I'm looking at right now. So that leaves, myself, you, one and Eddie. If I had a good shout, it'd be you and one for scum.

3. If I was scum and wanted to bring doubt to your claim, that would have been done on the start of day 2. Not day 3.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Kop »

How can IAWS not be confirmed town?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Kop »

Why is my sixth sense telling me twoface could actually be scum . . .

I've actually read twoface as town, and never had an inkling that there is a potential that he may actually be scum, because others were ahead of him in the queue in the scum category.

I don't have evidence to back the claim up, I just have that feeling that he's played in such a manner that nobody would ever doubt he is scum, and got himself into a position that nobody will go against him because of his play throughout the game. If others are going by the theory that there is scum in the neighbours, fitz is gone and flipped town, that leaves twoface, because there is no possible way that IAWS is going to flip red.

Then there is the other doubt that I have in my mind, is the fact that Twoface has played such a strong game, and is actively scum hunting, this is WIFOM but it worries me that he is still alive. I understand the fact that scum would ideally like to have killed IAWS but with a roleblocker they would go elsewhere, and where would I go? I'd go after the biggest voice in the town, and that's Twoface. It will be ballsy for a doctor to doctor elsewhere and leaving a cop unprotected, on the off chance that scum would actually go for the cop based on that. (Based on a doctor being in the game of course.)

I don't know, I don't know anymore. I didn't fully expect fitz to actually flip town, but he was my third shout for scum. Behind Wheme and one, but there's doubts running into my head now, I just can't expect the expected anymore. I've just seen it many times where someone plays such vocal manner like twoface and thought there's no way he/she can be scum, then end game, they were scum, I feel like I'm in dejavu again.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1803, TwoFace wrote:You are either scum or have a shitty six sense. Next to iaws I'm the most obv townie in the game and the only one puttin the effort.
You may have been putting effort in, theirs no doubt about that, but that wouldn't rule out the possibility of you being scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Kop »

Scum either let the town destroy itself, or scum control town and push people in the direction they want them too.

If you are scum, then your effort puts you into the second category.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Twoface

Don't care if he posts something sarcasm back, that's where I'm happy with my vote being right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2198, GuyInFreezer wrote:implosion
Kop
WhemeStar
Oneironaut
MathBlade

so at least one scum here

if my slot is universal townread why is this dude voting my slot?
Because I have that sixth sense that he could be scum.

I've posted some of my reasons why I'm thinking that he could be scum.

post 1802
post 1807

Yes whilst you are a confirmed claiamed neighbour, there was talk that Fitz could have been the scum neighbour, now that he has flipped green, if the initial thoughts that there is scum in the neighbourhood, that would leave you. There's not a single chance that IAWS is scum if there is indeed one in the hood.
In post 2226, Oneironaut wrote:I think the thread will be less messy with 2f gone. Putting his words through the filter of scum perspective and town perspective, overall I cant rly find scum or town motivation for his actions. His actions don't make sense to me as town or scum. I think he is just a very abrasive person.
Whilst he was widely town read by all, and even myself at most point of the game I've been in. But over thinking a few things, my reads altered towards 2f. All lynch flips since Traitor got flipped have been green, and 2f has been pretty much behind them all, or joined and pushed it over the line, all of that would lead to my second point in post 1807.

What I said about how he is still alive is WIFOM, but how or why is he still alive after being the most vocalist person in this game, that would tell me either he's scum, or scum just believe he's going down all the wrong paths and isn't leading anywhere near them, so see him as no threat.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Kop »

I'd build up a better case to why I think Twoface is/was scum, but I'm not digging through the entire 400+ posts.

Because all I have seen, is he tunnelled fitz to rope, he's tunnelling or tunnelled titus a claimed doctor and didn't even entertain the idea that she is telling the truth, still wanted her out of the game.

That whole case against Titus, even after the claim, wouldn't or shouldn't be from a town perspective, a townie would at least wait for a counter claim before wanting them out of the game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Kop »

In post 2268, WhemeStar wrote:I got roleblocked day 2 lol
day 2?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Kop »

Well this has been entertaining. It seems like we can't progress this mass claim because ones gone walkabouts.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Kop »

Either that or he's doing research into a credible claim that people will be able to buy.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Kop »

I'm a VT.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”