[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2393  (isolation #200)  » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 pm

In post 2392, nancy wrote:Okay Tes seeing as you're here and Src is not you can go first. Guess my reads then popcorn it to someone else.

I'd have to reread your ISO first.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2394  (isolation #201)  » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Going to read the spoilered associations nancy posted and guess.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2396  (isolation #202)  » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:07 pm

I'm exhausted at the moment, you can pass it to someone else if you want.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2397  (isolation #203)  » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 pm

In post 2395, nancy wrote:Include what you think my lynchpool is before popcorning.

I'm thinking your lynch pool is {WM, Src, Ali} right now but I'll reread tomorrow since I'm tired.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2422  (isolation #204)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:21 pm

In post 2216, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2129, StealthyNoodle wrote:@WhyMafia, I think my townreads on you are pretty fine, but you've been doing a lot of shady stuff as well.

In post 1659, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1637, BlackVoid wrote:What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well.

I like this observation as well. Here's some further investigation.

Deerstalker OnActually, I did take note of post 176 (which is his only defense of Cog, as mentioned in 463). And something was off about it: I remember being a bit annoyed because he pretty much spewed out the same non-sense as Chronicle:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 173, Chronicle wrote:Your vote is wasted on a slot that hasn't even logged in since the game started, and you voting him will not pop him an email telling him to check in on this game and post his thoughts.

And when he does finally catch up, he will post his thoughts accordingly. Your one vote doesn't do anything. It will not spur any sort of reaction, it does not give him any sort of incentive to pay more attention to this game, because he is not ignoring this game. Because he hasn't even logged in yet.

Your vote does not do anything. His inactivity thus far is not alignment indicative.


It doesn't seem like you're reading my posts at all. So let me rephrase:
If bjc0303 is lurking, he sees this. If there's more pressure and he's still lurking, there'll probably be a response as well. To explain further: He doesn't have to be online to lurk. I don't get why you keep pushing such an invalid argument.

In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't logged on since the game started. This is wasting time to find scum, unless we're using this to gauge reactions.

But idk I'm bad at mafia

And that goes for you as well.

I've included WhyMafia's whole post 176 in this quote. Had to alter it in order to get my point across.

This was his only defense of bjc(the one Cog replaced), and it's pretty much Chron's words, rearranged.


Care to explain why your post is so similar to Chronicle's?

Because I agree with it. It's a fact. He didn't log on ..
What's more to be said?

But you voted me for stating opinions that had already been said.
In post 1159, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually trying to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.

btw
is this the best you can do?
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2425  (isolation #205)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:07 pm

In post 2422, TesXX wrote:
In post 2216, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2129, StealthyNoodle wrote:@WhyMafia, I think my townreads on you are pretty fine, but you've been doing a lot of shady stuff as well.

In post 1659, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1637, BlackVoid wrote:What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well.

I like this observation as well. Here's some further investigation.

Deerstalker OnActually, I did take note of post 176 (which is his only defense of Cog, as mentioned in 463). And something was off about it: I remember being a bit annoyed because he pretty much spewed out the same non-sense as Chronicle:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 173, Chronicle wrote:Your vote is wasted on a slot that hasn't even logged in since the game started, and you voting him will not pop him an email telling him to check in on this game and post his thoughts.

And when he does finally catch up, he will post his thoughts accordingly. Your one vote doesn't do anything. It will not spur any sort of reaction, it does not give him any sort of incentive to pay more attention to this game, because he is not ignoring this game. Because he hasn't even logged in yet.

Your vote does not do anything. His inactivity thus far is not alignment indicative.


It doesn't seem like you're reading my posts at all. So let me rephrase:
If bjc0303 is lurking, he sees this. If there's more pressure and he's still lurking, there'll probably be a response as well. To explain further: He doesn't have to be online to lurk. I don't get why you keep pushing such an invalid argument.

In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't logged on since the game started. This is wasting time to find scum, unless we're using this to gauge reactions.

But idk I'm bad at mafia

And that goes for you as well.

I've included WhyMafia's whole post 176 in this quote. Had to alter it in order to get my point across.

This was his only defense of bjc(the one Cog replaced), and it's pretty much Chron's words, rearranged.


Care to explain why your post is so similar to Chronicle's?

Because I agree with it. It's a fact. He didn't log on ..
What's more to be said?

But you voted me for stating opinions that had already been said.
In post 1159, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually trying to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.

btw
is this the best you can do?
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX

@WM do you have any explanation for this contradiction?

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2483  (isolation #206)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Page 100!sweg
Let me read stuff

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2502  (isolation #207)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:35 pm

In post 2433, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2425, TesXX wrote:
In post 2422, TesXX wrote:
In post 2216, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2129, StealthyNoodle wrote:@WhyMafia, I think my townreads on you are pretty fine, but you've been doing a lot of shady stuff as well.

In post 1659, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1637, BlackVoid wrote:What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well.

I like this observation as well. Here's some further investigation.

Deerstalker OnActually, I did take note of post 176 (which is his only defense of Cog, as mentioned in 463). And something was off about it: I remember being a bit annoyed because he pretty much spewed out the same non-sense as Chronicle:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 173, Chronicle wrote:Your vote is wasted on a slot that hasn't even logged in since the game started, and you voting him will not pop him an email telling him to check in on this game and post his thoughts.

And when he does finally catch up, he will post his thoughts accordingly. Your one vote doesn't do anything. It will not spur any sort of reaction, it does not give him any sort of incentive to pay more attention to this game, because he is not ignoring this game. Because he hasn't even logged in yet.

Your vote does not do anything. His inactivity thus far is not alignment indicative.


It doesn't seem like you're reading my posts at all. So let me rephrase:
If bjc0303 is lurking, he sees this. If there's more pressure and he's still lurking, there'll probably be a response as well. To explain further: He doesn't have to be online to lurk. I don't get why you keep pushing such an invalid argument.

In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't logged on since the game started. This is wasting time to find scum, unless we're using this to gauge reactions.

But idk I'm bad at mafia

And that goes for you as well.

I've included WhyMafia's whole post 176 in this quote. Had to alter it in order to get my point across.

This was his only defense of bjc(the one Cog replaced), and it's pretty much Chron's words, rearranged.


Care to explain why your post is so similar to Chronicle's?

Because I agree with it. It's a fact. He didn't log on ..
What's more to be said?

But you voted me for stating opinions that had already been said.
In post 1159, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually trying to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.

btw
is this the best you can do?
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX

@WM do you have any explanation for this contradiction?

Because that was one post while 99% of your reads were parroted

My readlist was also one post. My reads' explanations were already mentioned by others because I was agreeing with things other people said, just like with when you were saying basically the same things as chronicle. You voted me rather than who was supposedly your biggest scumread over something you did yourself.
@nancy don't worry, I will post what I think your realist is, unless you want aristo to do it first.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2520  (isolation #208)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Trying to guess nancy's reads is hard.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2524  (isolation #209)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 pm

So that's a hard townre-no, she thinks that person is a scumfu-no, that's a locktown- no, obvscumread...

:up: Trying to find nancy's reads

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2533  (isolation #210)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:15 pm

I searched this thread for "zzz" and it found no suitable matches.
COMPLETE BULLCRAP

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2550  (isolation #211)  » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 pm

In post 2544, nancy wrote:Tes I am going to go take a long, warm shower. When I get back I want to see my readslist waiting for me!

confTown
BlackVoid, nancy
Town
Aristophanes
StealthyNoodle
Townish
DA BEST PLAYA TesXX
This is the area where I forgot nancy's reads on someone
WhyMafia
Scumlean
Srceenplay
Alisae

It's likely that I made mistakes with this, but I'm tired right now and will reread tomorrow.


Thank you for your cooperation
    -TesXX, head of the illuminati

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2708  (isolation #212)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 am

In post 2567, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2556, Alisae wrote:Would could lynch TesXX. The way he suggested nancy to be a doc while she was fakeclaiming 1-shot bp before the roleswap stuff happened doesn't exactly look the best?

Wouldn't he shoot nancy N1 if he thought that? That actually points against him being scum not towards.

I was pretty sure nancy was the doctor when she claimed bulletproof. But it is possible that scum would get scared by the possibility of doc!nancy and nokill, which is why chronicle going nowhere last night does not clear his slot.
I have to leave soon, will read the thread when I'm back.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2755  (isolation #213)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 pm

In post 2709, nancy wrote:
In post 2708, TesXX wrote:I was pretty sure nancy was the doctor when she claimed bulletproof.

Please link to posts indicating that you did indeed think this at the time.

When I thought about your BP claim, my thought process was the same as these post:
In post 1581, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1576, TesXX wrote:Why would a VT claim BP though? Why would doc not counterclaim?

Last possibility is of course that nancy is doc, pretending to be BP. There wouldn't be no conflict, because she has the role that needs to CC.

In post 1584, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Actually, I find this most likely. It would explain why she was okay with "sacrificing" the tracker. It would also explain the "no kill", which was probably a kill aimed towards the tracker.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2781  (isolation #214)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:34 pm

In post 2767, StealthyNoodle wrote:If someone else agrees to this, I'll gladly self-hammer when I'm L-1.

No you won't.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2783  (isolation #215)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:47 pm

I'm pretty sure that this has more pages than any other newbie game ever

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2786  (isolation #216)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 pm

In post 2628, nancy wrote:If Ari continues to lurk like a scum!Ari then I would be willing to lynch there. Otherwise I cannot see a town!Noodle world.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71318

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2791  (isolation #217)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 pm

In post 2788, nancy wrote:Activity is not a scum tell in a vacuum, no. When a player's scum meta involves lurking, it is a scum tell.

I ate a banana once when I played as serial killer.
I'm eating a banana right now.
This confirms me as serial killer.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2793  (isolation #218)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:26 pm

In post 2788, nancy wrote:Activity is not a scum tell in a vacuum, no. When a player's scum meta involves lurking, it is a scum tell.

there are a billion reasons a player is or isn't active.

Aristophanes could be busy, on vacation, having Wi-Fi problems, etc.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2797  (isolation #219)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 pm

You could also wait for Aristophanes to get replaced instead of lynching him over an actual scumread of yours.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2800  (isolation #220)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 pm

In post 2795, nancy wrote:
In post 2793, TesXX wrote:
In post 2788, nancy wrote:Activity is not a scum tell in a vacuum, no. When a player's scum meta involves lurking, it is a scum tell.

there are a billion reasons a player is or isn't active.

Aristophanes could be busy, on vacation, having Wi-Fi problems, etc.

Yup (exceptional case).

Scum purposely lurking to avoid engaging(which in the end gives you no benefit because you have to post eventually to avoid getting replaced, and plus the town will just scumread for it) I'd say is an exceptional case.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2801  (isolation #221)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:44 pm

I believe I already made a post saying that purposely lurking doesn't give benefits to scum.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2805  (isolation #222)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:55 pm

In post 190, TesXX wrote:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:And do you deny that lurking is a pro-scum strat?
I definitely do. I'd be very interested to see somebody give me a good scum mindset involving lurking.
Scum1: Cool, we're scum! Okay, let's think of a strategy to get rid of town.
Scum2: Hmm... Oh, I know! Let's lurk!
Scum1: But why would you want to lurk? Won't you get replaced?
Scum2: Then I'll just post useless crap to avoid getting replaced!
Scum1: But if you have to post eventually then what's the purpose of lurking?
Scum2: JUST SHUT UP AND LURK



WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2782, nancy wrote:
In post 2766, WhyMafia wrote:If I was scum I would have forfeited. All I am saying is that my extremely bad play d1 kinda turned me off

But if you're Town then you lose nothing by continuing to try and play and improve and help Town. The only way this makes sense is if you are scum and want to avoid doing things to incriminate yourself. Your play was not extremely bad Day 1. In fact it was not bad at all unless you are scum.

Yes but I don't trust myself. Most of what you guys say is well developed, analytical, and makes sense to me. I'm trying to find stuff that none of you have seen, but most of the major posts that I have opinions on would literally be parroting one of the other players. I'm just frustrated .. sorry for my semi-inactivity
If you agree with things other people have said, just wrote what you agree with.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2806  (isolation #223)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

TesXX wrote:wrote

quote*

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2811  (isolation #224)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:11 pm

In post 2810, nancy wrote:
In post 2807, WhyMafia wrote:Ok expect a mega post from me this weekend. I have a lot of projects for school + finals, so hopefully I'll have time to make it. Don't hammer till then

Awesome, looking forward to it! I'll make sure no one hammers.

Is he at L-1?

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2814  (isolation #225)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Who is everybody voting? A thesp magic vote counter would be nice right now.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2817  (isolation #226)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 pm

nancy wrote:Off the top of my head..

StealthyNoodle: nancy, Aslan
Srceenplay: WhyMafia
WhyMafia: Srceenplay

Not voting: BlackVoid, TesXX, Aristophanes
Alright thank you for that.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2826  (isolation #227)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:00 pm

In post 1062, WhyMafia wrote:Town = Nancy, BlackVoid
Town Lean = Nobody :/
Unsure = Stealthy, Chronicle
Scum Lean = Loopdan, SrceenPlay, Tes
Scum = Drixx

In post 1159, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually trying to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.

btw
is this the best you can do?
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX
You voted me over your top scumread for something you did yourself. You've said before that if you were to say anything it would just be parroting other people's reads, so you know that there are situations where people don't have anything to say that hasn't been said by other people. I don't see why it's so scummy to not have any new ideas in readlists, even if the person accusing me hasn't parroted things others said.
In post 2216, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2129, StealthyNoodle wrote:@WhyMafia, I think my townreads on you are pretty fine, but you've been doing a lot of shady stuff as well.

In post 1659, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1637, BlackVoid wrote:What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well.

I like this observation as well. Here's some further investigation.

Deerstalker OnActually, I did take note of post 176 (which is his only defense of Cog, as mentioned in 463). And something was off about it: I remember being a bit annoyed because he pretty much spewed out the same non-sense as Chronicle:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 173, Chronicle wrote:Your vote is wasted on a slot that hasn't even logged in since the game started, and you voting him will not pop him an email telling him to check in on this game and post his thoughts.

And when he does finally catch up, he will post his thoughts accordingly. Your one vote doesn't do anything. It will not spur any sort of reaction, it does not give him any sort of incentive to pay more attention to this game, because he is not ignoring this game. Because he hasn't even logged in yet.

Your vote does not do anything. His inactivity thus far is not alignment indicative.


It doesn't seem like you're reading my posts at all. So let me rephrase:
If bjc0303 is lurking, he sees this. If there's more pressure and he's still lurking, there'll probably be a response as well. To explain further: He doesn't have to be online to lurk. I don't get why you keep pushing such an invalid argument.

In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't logged on since the game started. This is wasting time to find scum, unless we're using this to gauge reactions.

But idk I'm bad at mafia

And that goes for you as well.

I've included WhyMafia's whole post 176 in this quote. Had to alter it in order to get my point across.

This was his only defense of bjc(the one Cog replaced), and it's pretty much Chron's words, rearranged.


Care to explain why your post is so similar to Chronicle's?

Because I agree with it. It's a fact. He didn't log on ..
What's more to be said?



In post 2433, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2425, TesXX wrote:
In post 2422, TesXX wrote:
In post 2216, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2129, StealthyNoodle wrote:@WhyMafia, I think my townreads on you are pretty fine, but you've been doing a lot of shady stuff as well.

In post 1659, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1637, BlackVoid wrote:What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well.

I like this observation as well. Here's some further investigation.

Deerstalker OnActually, I did take note of post 176 (which is his only defense of Cog, as mentioned in 463). And something was off about it: I remember being a bit annoyed because he pretty much spewed out the same non-sense as Chronicle:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 173, Chronicle wrote:Your vote is wasted on a slot that hasn't even logged in since the game started, and you voting him will not pop him an email telling him to check in on this game and post his thoughts.

And when he does finally catch up, he will post his thoughts accordingly. Your one vote doesn't do anything. It will not spur any sort of reaction, it does not give him any sort of incentive to pay more attention to this game, because he is not ignoring this game. Because he hasn't even logged in yet.

Your vote does not do anything. His inactivity thus far is not alignment indicative.


It doesn't seem like you're reading my posts at all. So let me rephrase:
If bjc0303 is lurking, he sees this. If there's more pressure and he's still lurking, there'll probably be a response as well. To explain further: He doesn't have to be online to lurk. I don't get why you keep pushing such an invalid argument.

In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't logged on since the game started. This is wasting time to find scum, unless we're using this to gauge reactions.

But idk I'm bad at mafia

And that goes for you as well.

I've included WhyMafia's whole post 176 in this quote. Had to alter it in order to get my point across.

This was his only defense of bjc(the one Cog replaced), and it's pretty much Chron's words, rearranged.


Care to explain why your post is so similar to Chronicle's?

Because I agree with it. It's a fact. He didn't log on ..
What's more to be said?

But you voted me for stating opinions that had already been said.
In post 1159, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually trying to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.

btw
is this the best you can do?
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX

@WM do you have any explanation for this contradiction?

Because that was one post while 99% of your reads were parroted

It was still a hypocritical vote. And just because you only parroted in one post doesn't make it reasonable to choose me as a vote over your strongest sr.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2827  (isolation #228)  » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Going to bed now.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2875  (isolation #229)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:19 am

In post 2830, nancy wrote:there's no reason at all why he couldn't have Chronicle for instance in his townleans
He was scumreading chronicle.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2879  (isolation #230)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:24 am

nancy wrote:@Ari yes!


In post 2875, TesXX wrote:
In post 2830, nancy wrote:there's no reason at all why he couldn't have Chronicle for instance in his townleans
He was scumreading chronicle.

Uh Chronicle was "unsure"?
No, I mean he was scumreading chronicle before he made that readlist, so there's no reason chronicle would be a Townlean.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2890  (isolation #231)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 am

In post 2886, nancy wrote:Tes what are your feelings about this wagon?
What wagon? WM wagon? That I'd be fine with.
In post 2889, nancy wrote:Tes I command you to sheep me for the rest of the game.

Will you obey? Y/N

N

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2894  (isolation #232)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:03 am

nancy wrote:>:[

WHY NOT?
In post 241, nancy wrote:AtE = Appeal to Emotions.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations

Feel free to use the above link as a reference if you encounter an abbreviation you don't know. If you haven't already read the wiki pages Pine linked to in his IC post, I'd highly recommend that, when you feel you can process it.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2895  (isolation #233)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:04 am

I thought I wasn't voting srceen, UNVOTE:

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2898  (isolation #234)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:10 am

In post 2896, nancy wrote:Tes what if I told you I was actually Tracker and had a guilty result.

I'd guess you most likely tracked WM.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2901  (isolation #235)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:15 am

nancy wrote:BlackVoid is the Doctor.

:facepalm:
Thirty five more role swaps to go.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2902  (isolation #236)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:16 am

There's a difference between sheeping the power role and voting the confScum.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2903  (isolation #237)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:16 am

In post 2901, TesXX wrote:
nancy wrote:BlackVoid is the Doctor.

:facepalm:
Thirty five more role swaps to go.

I believe you this time though.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2905  (isolation #238)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:19 am

nancy wrote:No I am telling you to imagine that I am Tracker and have a guilty result. In this scenario BlackVoid is the Doctor.

So you should sheep me.
If you have a guilty report that's not sheeping. If you do have a guilty report, then I'll vote them.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2907  (isolation #239)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:20 am

Who is it djkekdndjkdjdjjdjnenjejendndbhdh

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2908  (isolation #240)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:21 am

In post 2907, TesXX wrote:Who is it djkekdndjkdjdjjdjnenjejendndbhdh

A spider got on my keyboard.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2910  (isolation #241)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:24 am

VOTE: Aristophanes
Gg

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2913  (isolation #242)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

Aristophanes, yoo hav wan bah posst.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2917  (isolation #243)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 am

In post 2915, StealthyNoodle wrote:Ohh and I almost forgot - Happy birthday Pine.

Happy birthday to Pine :cool:

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2919  (isolation #244)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:40 am

In post 2915, StealthyNoodle wrote:Ohh and I almost forgot - Happy birthday Pine.

It do not show him on the birthdays list

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2920  (isolation #245)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:41 am

In post 2919, TesXX wrote:
In post 2915, StealthyNoodle wrote:Ohh and I almost forgot - Happy birthday Pine.

It do not show him on the birthdays list

It do not show you as votting aristo. Vott him and fixes your grammaring.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2924  (isolation #246)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am

In post 2923, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Twas yesterday if I'm not mistaken. I was gonna congratulate him, but I forgot.

Why sheep Ari?

Sheeping someone is just following their reads without actually thinking about it or gamesolving

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2925  (isolation #247)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 am

In post 2924, TesXX wrote:
In post 2923, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Twas yesterday if I'm not mistaken. I was gonna congratulate him, but I forgot.

Why sheep Ari?

Sheeping someone is just following their reads without actually thinking about it or gamesolving

So we're "sheeping" nancy even though it's not sheeping since Aristophanes is confScum

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2928  (isolation #248)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:48 am

In post 2927, nancy wrote:^ 1000th post in the game. That's gotta be a record for a newbie. And 120+ pages? Holy lord, for a perfect win, this was one exceptionally bizarre masterpiece.

:up:

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2929  (isolation #249)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:50 am

Yeah I checked like the first 3 pages of the completed newbie games section and none have as many pages as this one. Newbie games used to be a lot shorter too, I think we've set an MS record :D

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2931  (isolation #250)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:54 am

In post 2930, nancy wrote:I dunno whether to be ashamed or not tbh :P

Pine would not be happy lol

How come he wouldn't be happy/

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2934  (isolation #251)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:58 am

@Noodle
Image
Vote scum, you must

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2936  (isolation #252)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:01 am

nancy wrote:Pine doesn't like lots of pages. Like, this game hasn't been spammy at all, so it's not strictly what he dislikes, but there's been a meta shift towards really spammy play and that results in lots of pages. I think this game has been acceptable and I think it's mainly just longer because we've been using our dayphase so thoroughly and I've been driving a ton of activity I guess.
I wasn't a fan of games with lots of pages, but I was able to manage in this game.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2941  (isolation #253)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 am

In post 2937, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 2933, nancy wrote:I've been driving a ton of activity I guess.


Image

@TesXX Tell me all about why he's confscum.

:facepalm:

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2942  (isolation #254)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 am

In post 2906, nancy wrote:Alright, that works. I have a guilty report.

In post 2909, nancy wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2949  (isolation #255)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:12 am

In post 2947, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Oh wow, such win. Much read. I'll claim the hammer-vote then.

He's at L-1. You can vote him and let him self hammer.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2950  (isolation #256)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:14 am

I'd prefer Aristophanes to self hammer in honor of our jesters.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2952  (isolation #257)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 am

In post 2951, nancy wrote:Uh he's at L-3 not L-1.

Aristophanes: nancy, TesXX

L-2* I meant to say. I forgot we have 8 players instead of 7 like most second days. So yes he is at L-3.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2960  (isolation #258)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:59 am

:yawn:
UNVOTE: Aristophanes
VOTE: Aristophanes

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2971  (isolation #259)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:54 pm

In post 2968, Alisae wrote:wtf, you're lynching ari?
No, I want him tracked.

-_-
nancy tracked him, dimwit.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2975  (isolation #260)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 pm

In post 2900, nancy wrote:BlackVoid is the Doctor.

In post 2906, nancy wrote:Alright, that works. I have a guilty report.

In post 2909, nancy wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes

They did a roleswap.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2978  (isolation #261)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 pm

@WM Aristophanes is confirmed scum. nancy is the tracker and did a roleswap with void.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2981  (isolation #262)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:22 pm

nancy already revealed that you guys were roleswapping. It's GG now.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2982  (isolation #263)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Aristophanes is confScum. Put him at L-1 so he can self hammer.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2983  (isolation #264)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:39 pm

:yawn:

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2984  (isolation #265)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:41 pm

In post 2966, nancy wrote:No one hammer things.

Wait until nancy is back actually.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2989  (isolation #266)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:53 pm

:facepalm:

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2990  (isolation #267)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Just give us the report.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2998  (isolation #268)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2989, TesXX wrote::facepalm:

Scum claim
No that was a lyncher claim

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3002  (isolation #269)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:00 pm

In post 2991, nancy wrote:But like, Tes is 100% locktown therefore we are in autowin so at this point I just want to kill anyone who might be willing to vote Tes in LyLo.

That's actually crap logic, lynching somebody just because they scumread your townread.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3014  (isolation #270)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Right now I think Srceen is probably town by PoE. If you guys want me to reread/reevaluate then I will.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3231  (isolation #271)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:42 pm

I'm not completely caught up yet, you guys made some pages when I was gone which is so far taken up a lot by Alisae screaming at the tracker and voting him.
In post 3155, nancy wrote:Like, Loopdan was my one scumread that no one would fucking listen to all game and I'm scumreading everything Aslan has done too but I just hate lynching my friends.

:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3234  (isolation #272)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:50 pm

In post 3168, Alisae wrote:If I have to deal with his shit one more time I'm just replacing out. I'm done.

Not AtE

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3236  (isolation #273)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:06 pm

I'm kind of confused about what happened. Can somebody explain to me?

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3238  (isolation #274)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 pm

In post 3237, Alisae wrote:Yeah. I litterally claimed scum.

Trolling or for real?

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3242  (isolation #275)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:14 pm

So you basically just conceded?

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3245  (isolation #276)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:16 pm

In post 3243, Alisae wrote:Are you actually going to read any of the last few pages?

I did read over the pages but I thought you might have been trolling or something. I got confused.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3248  (isolation #277)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:19 pm

In post 3246, Alisae wrote:Why the fuck is this game 130 pages?
Can you hammer before it reaches 131 pages?
thanks.

It will get to 131 pages in post game anyways.
So @nancy @BV is this where I hammer

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3252  (isolation #278)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:22 pm

VOTE: Alisae
Gg all :D

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3255  (isolation #279)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Mini come over here!

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3258  (isolation #280)  » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm excited to see the private threads :)

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3270  (isolation #281)  » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:50 am

Gg all. :]
This was a really fun game to play with you guys and I'm glad I replaced in. MDS did a really good job with the flavors too.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3272  (isolation #282)  » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 am

In post 3271, StealthyNoodle wrote:@Regfan Thanks my dude. Feel free to share your thoughts.

@TesXX Gg man. Btw,
was there ever any hidden purpose to this? I'm still mad curious.

No. I was just very bored so I decided to smash a bunch of crap on my keyboard and when I meant to hit preview to see my wonderful creation I hit submit.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3322  (isolation #283)  » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:19 pm

In post 3315, nancy wrote:Sorry boys, you're stuck with the dollar. ;)

I GETS DA MONEYS
I've won

exactly as planned...

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3329  (isolation #284)  » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:38 pm

In post 3323, Alisae wrote:TesXX you seem like a player that would be really frustrating to have in the town. Though as time progresses I think you'll get better with your town play :)

Yeah each game I do shows me ways I can improve my town play. Also how I can improve my trolling play.
nancy wrote:
In post 3321, Srceenplay wrote:nancy you are done?

This was probably my last mafia game

How come?(You may have been asked this before so my bad if I'm making you repeat yourself)

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3335  (isolation #285)  » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:16 pm

In post 3332, nancy wrote:
In post 3329, TesXX wrote:How come?(You may have been asked this before so my bad if I'm making you repeat yourself)

Am not fit for it emotionally. Playing Town is an extremely lonely experience and it affects my emotions hugely to be deceived and gaslit so for my mental health I cannot play.

Ok. Hopefully you'll decide to come back and play again some day.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3347  (isolation #286)  » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 pm

In post 3346, Alisae wrote:nancy fakeclaimed 1-shot bp
I claimed doctor and told people not to lynch nancy.

Ya that's why I knew the roleswap was fake.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3379  (isolation #287)  » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:19 pm

In post 3376, Chronicle wrote:Thanks for hosting Mini! Apologies for disappearing, I dropped my phone and basically destroyed it, and couldn't get a computer until the weekend with no way to access the site. By the time I was back I was already replaced.
I would have been furious if that happened to me.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games