Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Mini 1902 - Dayless Mafia IV

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Empking »

The people know that the Mafia aren't a real threat. They know that sure as the sun will rise each day.

Normal ethical rules apply.
However, no days. Nights will last 48 hours provided each player has contacted me in someway that they're still in the game. Otherwise that night will ciontinue until that player is replaced.
The game is guarenteed 10:3 and scum an individual scum member may use any factional or individual abilities at the same time.

IF you have any ability to speak to another player and not through a Private Topic then all speaking must be done through me

Alive

McMenno
Rautherdir
Almost50
randomidget
Alisae
bangthemafia
CommKnight

Dead

Ircher - Kiled Night Two - Town Wiretapper
momo - Killed Night Three - Mafia Universal Roleblocker
SnarkySnowman - Killed Night Three - Town Gatekeeper
Vox Dei - Killed Night Four - Town Mason
Spade_Ace - Killed Night Four - Town Unlimited Dayvig & French Mason Cop
keyenpeydee - Killed Night Five - Town Doctor
BTD6_Maker - Killed Night Six - Mafia Federal Criminal
Not_Mafia - Killed Night Seven - Mafia Universal Anonymisor
Last edited by Empking on Thu May 04, 2017 7:19 am, edited 8 times in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Empking »

No one was lynched before the sun went down, but that is normal in this quiet little hamlet. That's perfectly normal.

Night One Begins
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Empking »

You awake. It is still dark. Paranoid you do a head count. Paranoid. Still it is still dark. And still.

You make breakfast. You cannot eat. It is still dark. You count again. Twelve! You forgot to count yourself.

Things will be better in the morning. Is this not the morning? You go back to sleep. Or do you?

Nobody died Night One

McMenno and Not_mafia were Busdriven Night One

Night Two begins now!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Empking »

To hang around on telephone wires is foolish. To hang around on telephone wires in the eternal darkness even more so. If Ircher was lying at your feet charred to the bone with smouldering hair spiked up from his head then you would put it down to an accident, another portion of night without a murder. Instead Ircher was lying on the floor at your feet - having indeen falled from the telephone lines - with a cracked skull with one prominent hole through it.

Ircher was a Town Wiretapper. He was killed Night Two.

Night Three begins now
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Empking »

Almost50 resplaces Rauthendir.

I would say 'Welcome Him', but y'know
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Empking »

One clad in robes of black
Hiding head with darkened hood
The other in black and hat
Going up, and up to no good

McMenno and Keyenpeydee were

Busdrived Night Three.

Momo was killed Night Three. He was a Mafia Universal Roleblocker.
SnarkySnowman was killed Night Three. He was a Town Gatekeeper

Night Four begins now
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Empking »

rendomidget has given no indication that he is here, so night will continue till he can be replaced.

Alisae replaced randomidget. Night will last some additional time.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Empking »

Two figures, both alike in locale. One - a fellow you knew as a car shark - was standing off the other. Leaning closely over the other. A thick magnifying glass upon the others face. You would have thought this card shark - Spade_Ace - was staring intently at the other if not the blullet hole through his head was not so pronounced. Underneath, Spade_Ace and his brains was the local latin scholar. He did not seem to mind being underneath corpse and brains. That is because he was dead, also. Another matching bullet hole.

Almost and Commknight we busdriven Night Four
Spade_Ace was killed Night Four. He was a Town Unlimited Day Vig and French Mason Cop
Vox Dei waskilled Night Four. He was a Town Mason.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Empking »

With a name that was quite impossible to spell - impossible. Keyenpeydee made for the perfect of well respected doctors. Going about on his morning walks he always had a wave and a smile for everyone, striking an impressive figure in his white coat. Yet with no mornings, he had not done his morning walks for almost a week. With pouring and squirting blood, his hygenic coat was white no longer. Dr. Dee had been shot. Keyenpeedey is dead.

Not_Mafia and keyenpeydee were busdrived Night Five.

keyenpeydee was killed Night Five. He was a Town Doctor
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #9 (isolation #9) » Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Empking »

BTD6_Maker are you okay? BTD^_Maker are you okay? Are you okay, BTD6_Maker? He is not okay. He's been shot in the head. His brains dirty your shoes.

Yet, in his suave mafioso gear, BTD6_maker looked every bit of the smooth criminal. He was the worst of the worst. This mafia and the eliminating the day business was small time for him.

Yet even a mastermind like he can be bought down.

Almost50 and Not_Mafia were busdriven Night Six.

BTD6_Maker was killed Night Six. He was a Mafia Federal Criminal
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #10 (isolation #10) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Empking »

Messages were sent. But what does that matter. Commknight was a loner. Cold as ice and as hard as steal. Whispers abounded about his being guilty. He walked up to Not_Mafia. "I heard you talking bad about me."

"No, no no." Stuttered Not_Mafia, for whom rumours also abounded.

Allisae - for whome rumours exist - sung 'whee' as he drove the fantatical Almost 50 and the crazy-smart Bangthemafia around town.

McMenno is also still alive.

"I think you did, bub." Said Commknight.

"No, no, no. That was Sherlock." Said Not_Mafia.

"NO IT WASNT" yelled Bangthemafia as he was drove away.

Commknight shot. Not_Mafia fell. Empking celebrated his scumday. All looked with worry at the silent avenger.

The sun began to rise.

Almost 50 and Bangthemafia were busdriven Night Seven.

Not_Mafia was killed Night Seven. He was a Mafia Universal Anonymisor.

Dayless Mafia IV is over with a town victory!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #11 (isolation #11) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Empking »

So its over. I hope you enjoyed playing. If you want to post your PMs and stuff before I get to it then feel free.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #14 (isolation #12) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Empking »

In post 13, Something_Smart wrote:Happy scumday Empking :P
My role was so boring but gg I guess
Whooo aare yoou?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #25 (isolation #13) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Empking »

In post 2, Empking wrote:Role PMs:

Hello you are a Mason. You know your partner to be town and may speak to him at night: Here.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. Each message can be signed with either your name or 'Brother'.

You win when the Mafia have been eliminated.
---

Hello you are a Mason. You know your partner to be town and may speak to him at night: Here.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. Each message can be signed with either your name or 'Brother'.

---

Hello you are a Doctor. Each night you may choose a player and that player will be protected from a single night kill.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name.

Each night you may choose that rather than writing messages to make your protection ineffective against non-mafia kills.

---

Hello You are a Jack of All Trades. You actions are Mafia|Not-Mafia Cop, Doctor and Tracker. These may be used in any order and are replenished upon using all three.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. On nights where you use no power these are signed with your name: Otherwise thehy are signed: Holmes, House, Bones respectively.

---

Hello You are an Unlimited Day Vig and French Mason Cop. During the day, you may target as many players as you wish and they will certainly die. During the night you may target a player and learn whether he is a Mason. You know there is at least one Mason in the game.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name.

---

Hello You are a Wiretapper. Each night you may target a player and learn if he has access to a private topic/

You also have a 50 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name.

---

Hello You are a Loyal Fruit Vendor. Each night you may target a player. If your target is town this will function as a Fruit Vending, otherwise it will not.

---

Hello You are a Public Bus Driver. Each night you may target two players. Actions targeting one will instead target the other. This switch will be announced in thread and the end of night, although not that you did it.

Alternatively, you may choose to write a 30 word message to one player and the next night they will be able to send a 30 word message back to you.

---

Hello You are a Gatekeeper. Each night you may target a player. Their action will not go through. You will learn the type of action (like a follower) and the target (like a Tracker). You may then choose whether to allow it - in which case the player will perform that action along with whatever actions they that night - or forbid it. This action does not take affect on nights where you die, or if this action would prevent or cause your death.

You also have a 50 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed 'The Gatekeeper'.

---

Hello You are an Unnightkillable Miller Vig. You investigated as a Mafia Unightkillable Vig to all investigative roles. You may not be killed in the night. Each night you may choose a player and thry will be targeted for a kill.

---

Hello You are a Mafia Federal Criminal. Once during the game you may choose a player. For that night all messages sent by that player and to him will instead be sent to you.

You may speak to your partners [Here]. As a group you also have a factional night kill.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name or any pseudonym or your choice (not another player's username).

You win when the Mafia makes up at least half the town.

---

Hello You are a Mafia Universal Roleblocker. Once during the game you may choose to block all actions other than your factional kill from working. This action takes priority over all others.

You may speak to your partners [Here]. As a group you also have a factional night kill.

You also have a 100 word allowance (usernames of fellow players always count as one word) for sending to messages to other players. Messages can be to as many players as you please, but their total word count may never exceed 100. These messages will be signed with your name or any pseudonym or your choice (not another player's username).

---

Hello You are a Mafia Universal Anonymisor. Once during the game you may choose to make all messages sent that night as being unsigned.

---
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #26 (isolation #14) » Thu May 04, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Empking »

In post 3, Empking wrote:In the order of:

McMenno
Vox Dei
keyenpeydee
bangthemafia
Spade_Ace
Ircher
Rautherdir
randomidget
SnarkySnowman
CommKnight
BTD6_Maker
momo
Not_Mafia
I'll get to actions later.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #46 (isolation #15) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Empking »

Actions:
Night One:
Rautherdir wrote:Target: McMenno

MessageTo: randomidget
MessageData: I have one way communication to everyone, respond if able. I have sent messages to momo as well. - Rautherdir
WordCount: 18
TotalWordsUsedToday: 18

MessageTo: momo
MessageData: I have one way communication to everyone, respond if able. I have sent messages to BTD6_Maker as well. - Rautherdir
TotalWordsUsedToday: 36

MessageTo: BTD6_Maker
MessageData: I have one way communication to everyone, respond if able. I have sent messages to randomidget as well. - Rautherdir
TotalWordsUsedToday: 54
keyenpeydee wrote: To: Ircher

Hey, did you get a scum role?
randomidget wrote:can i swap not_mafia and mcmenno please?
SnarkySnowman wrote:
I'll gatekeeper not mafia please.
McMenno wrote:send the following message to everyone: "Neighborize me." signed with my name
SnarkySnowman wrote:
Tell BTD6 the following

BTD6_Maker, here we are again. I get to choose your actions success or failure, and only yours. I cannot die. I cannot lie.

Keep a lookout. I allow your first action.
The Gatekeeper
bangthemafia wrote:Cop: Spade_Ace
Ircher wrote:Send to Not_Mafia & BTD6:
I am aligned with the town and have no PT. I can send messages of up to 50 words per person and 100 words total. I can also check if someone is in a PT which I'm using on Momo N1.
-----
(50 words is barely anything. That isn't even a paragraph. And how do I even win this game if I cannot even talk really?)

Also, use my PT check or whatever on Momo.
randomidget wrote:can i send a message to ircher please?
hey, im using the tactic of sending 30 word messages to one person each night to try and get as many words out as possible. let me know your thoughts.
Spade_Ace wrote:Hi Empking

Thanks!!

Could you please send this to all players:

"Your thoughts?"

Thanks

As a french mason cop, am targeting
randomidget

Also, i have a query regarding the word allowance. How is the word limit counted? Is it the sum of all the msgs i send during the game or is it just 100 words per message?? Also if am sending the same message to multiple people, how is it counted??

Thanks
keyenpeydee wrote:I'll protect Ircher
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #47 (isolation #16) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Empking »

Night Two:

Mafia killed Ircher
keyenpeydee wrote:To McMenno
I'm not a neighborizer. Why do you think a neighborizer exists in this setup?
To Spade_Ace
I have no reason to townread you, but I want to let you know that McMenno is asking to neighborize him. What's your thoughts also?
keyenpeydee wrote:To Ircher
What's your thoughts on someone who didn't die?
To momo
Thoughts?
To everybody
I have a theory that we all are a PR.
Rautherdir wrote:Target: Spade_Ace

MessageTo: McMenno
MessageData: Your message may have been redirected. I only have one way communication - Rautherdir
WordCount: 12
TotalWordsUsedToday: 12

MessageTo: Not_Mafia
MessageData: Did you receive any notifications at the resolution of last night's actions? My action targeting McMenno was probably redirected onto you last night. - Rautherdir
WordCount: 23
TotalWordsUsedToday: 44

MessageTo: Spade_Ace
MessageData: I have one-way communication to every player. Interesting how we had no kill. I wonder if the bus-driving had anything to do with that. - Rautherdir
WordCount: 26
TotalWordsUsedToday: 70
bangthemafia wrote:On Night 2, I want to use doc.

Save: Spade_Ace

I want you to send this message to Spade_Ace-
"I copped you N1. Assuming you arent SK. On given night, am allowed any one of 3- Cop, doc, track. But must finish all once before using any again. I will save you tonight, so my message will signed "House". Messages are delivered after night ends- your reply reaches me N3 end. We need quicker communication. Am allowed 100 words/night. Your powers? Your thoughts? Neighbourize me or guy above you. Tell everyone to neighbourize above them. Bang"

I want you to send this message to Not_Mafia-
"Can't. Neighbourize above. Message everyone"

I want you to send this message to CommKnight-
"Neighbourize above. Message everyone"

I want you to send this message to SnarkySnowman-

I want you to send this message to BTD6_Maker

I want you to send this message to Vox Dei

I want you to send this message to Randomidget
"Neighbourize above"
Spade_Ace wrote:Hey Empking

Is
Ircher a mason?

Msg to everyone except McMenno:
Neighborize me

To McMenno:
I cant.
Vox Dei wrote:I'd like to send this message to Spade_Ace, signed by me:
Not much, have any info?
SnarkySnowman wrote:I'd like to gatekeep BTD6_Maker please,

And send the following message to all players except (4*12 = 48 words total):

McMenn0 didn't kill N1

And an extra 2 words to momo
"I'm watching..."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #48 (isolation #17) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Empking »

Night Three:
BTD6_Maker kill Snarky
SnarkySnowman wrote:Can I gatekeep key please,

and message everyone:
BTD6_Maker didn't kill N2.

And to momo,
I'm still watching
CommKnight wrote:N3: Going to shoot Momo.
randomidget wrote:np
in that case scrap the message. change it to "keyenpeedee is probably scum fishing for PR confirmation"
and switch key and menno
bangthemafia wrote:Ok. Till you reply to my query, here are my night actions.

I want to Track: keyenpeydee

I want to message Not_Mafia
"Bang, Spade arent scum. Neighbourize above"

I want to message McMenno
"Bang, Spade arent scum. If you are gatekeeper, put ur name at msg end. Neighbourize above"

I want to message momo

I want to message Almost50

I want to message keyenpeydee
"Bang, Spade arent scum. Neighbourize above "

I want to message randomidget

I want to message Spade_Ace
"Told I cant. Message intelligently to bypass delay- Conversation takes 3 nights. Neighbourize above"

I want to message CommKnight

I want to message SnarkySnowman

I want to message BTD6_Maker

I want to message Vox Dei

So thats just 87 words
keyenpeydee wrote:Protect McMenno

Not sure whether you can answer this but, why are people signed with "unknown names"? If you are not supposed to answer, its fine.

Is
BTD6 a mason
?

To
Bangthemafia
:
100 words/night. Mason Cop. At least one mason. randomidget not one. Not everyone can neighbourize. Received a "fruit" yest. Why sign "house"? User signed "The Gatekeeper" messaged: McMenno didn't kill N1. Your alignment not yet confirmed. Leap of faith. Keep an eye out for Keypendee. Am revealing presence of all known PRs to him. Not the identity or the specifics.

To
The Gatekeeper
:
Who are you? There is a mason.

To
Keypendee
:
100 words/night. Can confirm presence of cop, tracker, doctor, mason, busdriver and fruitsender. Received messages from unrecognizable players (signed The Gatekeeper, House).

To
Vox Dei
:
There is a mason.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #49 (isolation #18) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Empking »

Night Four:
BTD6_Maker kills Spade_Ace
Vox Dei wrote:Send to Spade_Ace (signed by me is default unless I specifically say "brother"):
How do you know?
keyenpeydee wrote:Protect Not Mafia
keyenpeydee wrote:To randomiget
What do you expect from a dayless game, randomiget? I'm also a doctor fyi and kill me if you're scum
CommKnight wrote:N4: Going to shoot - Vox Dei
Almost50 wrote:Fruit Vendor target: keyenpeydee

Text message everyone: "N_M is scum"
bangthemafia wrote:For night 4,

I want to Cop: keyenpeydee

"Spade, Bang town. McMenno went nowhere N3 "

"Spade, Bang town."

I want to message keyenpeydee

I want to message randomidget
""Spade, Bang town. McMenno went nowhere N3 "

I want to message Spade_Ace
"Crucial knowing who we can trust. If you mason cop, tell ur results. M broadcasting my result- "McMenno didnt move N3" (after considering busdriving). Keyenpeede, randomidget suspicious. Gatekeeper messaged BTD6 didnt kill N2. Message all to broadcast results if messager identity is hidden."

I want to message Vox Dei

So thats just 95 words
Spade_Ace wrote:
Is
Almost50 a mason?

To
Bang
: Btd6 is not mason. Not much else to report. This night is your Cop night ryt? Keyen/CommKnight might be good targets. Let me know who you cop. It's 8:2 now. No one has neighbourized me yet.
Alisae wrote:Bus Almost and CommKnight
McMenno wrote:Send message to everyone: "Masons with Vox Dei. Claim." ~McMenno
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #50 (isolation #19) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Empking »

Night Five:
In post 22, BTD6_maker wrote:
I send to McMenno, Keyenpeydee, Alisae, Bangthemafia, and CommKnight, under the name Postal Cop:

Almost50 is aligned with the
Mafia
Not Mafia uses the message anonymiser.
keyenpeydee wrote:
Protect Almost_50

To Almost_50
How sure are you?
keyenpeydee wrote:To Alisae
I hope you didn't replaced into a scumslot. Almost_50 said NM is scum.
CommKnight wrote:Will shoot Not_Mafia
Almost50 wrote:
Fruit Vendor: KnightComm

Message @ EVERYONE:
BTD CONF SCUM
bangthemafia wrote:On Night 5, I want to use track.

Track: Alissae
bangthemafia wrote:I want to message Not_Mafia
"Keyenpedee is copcleared town"

I want to message Alissae

I want to send this message to Keyenpedee -
"M Bangthemafia, town JOAT. Must finish each- cop, doc, track before using any again. Copped Spade N1, saved him N2, tracked u N3 (Busdriven result- McMenno went nowhere), copped you N4. Spade messaged me he revealed PRs to u. Vigs must know conftowns. So messaging everyone- "Keyenpedee is copcleared town". Trust me. Dont worry. Will save u N6 if alive. Tracking Alissae tonight. You message everyone to neighbourize above. Almost50 messaged that Not_Mafia is scum."

Thats 99/100 words
Alisae wrote:Bus Keyenpeydee and Not_Mafia

Send to Keyenpeydee (30 words)
Okay, I'm a bus driver, dw, I got this!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #51 (isolation #20) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Empking »

CommKnight wrote:Going to kill BTD6
Almost50 wrote:
Fruit Vendor : Alisae

Global Message: "N_M conf scum"
Alisae wrote:Oh wait Vox Dei is dead umm...nvm.
Send message (30 word) to McMenno
I trust you for reasons. I'm a bus driver. Scum is in {Almost, BTD}
bangthemafia wrote:On Night 6, I want to use doc

Save: McMenno

"If u are town, Almost50 is scum. Vigkill him."

"Saving u N6.
N4- Almost50 messaged "NotMafia scum".
I copcleared Keyenpedee - informed everyone N5.
N5- I Tracked Alissae. She busdrove Keyenpedee-NotMafia.
So Vigkill NotMafia.
If he flips scum, Alissae is scum.
If flips town, Almost50 scum!"

"Vigkill NotMafia.

"Vigkill NotMafia.
If he flips town, Almost50 is scum!"

"Vigkill NotMafia.

"Vigkill NotMafia.

So thats just 97 words.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #52 (isolation #21) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Empking »

Night Seven:
CommKnight wrote:Going to kill Not_Mafia
bangthemafia wrote:On Night 7, I want to use cop

Cop: Not_Mafia

I want to message to McMenno -
"Town JOAT here. Almost50 messaged "Notmafia scum". So one of them scum. I will cop Not_Mafia tonight (N7). Vigkill Almost50 if u r Vig".

I want to message to Not_Mafia
"Almost50 messaged "NotMafia scum". If u town, vigkill Almost50"

"If u town, Not_Mafia scum, vigkill him"

"Town JOAT here. Almost50 messaged "Notmafia scum". So one of them scum. I will cop Not_Mafia tonight (N7). Vigkill Almost50 if u r Vig".

"Town JOAT here. Almost50 messaged "Notmafia scum". So one of them scum. I will cop Not_Mafia tonight (N7). Vigkill Almost50 if u r Vig"

So thats just 88 words.
Almost50 wrote:Global Message: "
Type Y if u got my ITEM
"

Fruit Vendor: Comm
Alisae wrote: Bus Almost and Bang

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”