Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

doesn't even look like you're expressing suspicion.

Second, if you had already found Shannon suspicious, what makes it suspicious of Titus to be voting for Shannon? Maybe Titus has suspicions too and didn't hesitate to vote like you did.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Could still get behind an Umlaut wagon as well.
In the dark, it's nearly invisible—until it exhales.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

In post 323, Umlaut wrote:
@FireScreamer
What's the thing you've said that you would never say as scum?
Im staying away from discussion on this I guess. I don't think I came near to actually breaking rules but I'm shook.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Narna »

Oh shit FS, I'll switch back to Umlaut if you join me you not rule breaker!
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Why are you bargaining votes with me? Vote for who is scum bb.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Narna »

Because vanity wagons are pointless and I'm doo drunk to pull a cass out of my ass.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sloshed Saturday today, huh?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Narna »

It's Shorkie Saturday you punk. Hi Gamma!
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Gamma scum hunt for us and we can heckle you. I can't sleep.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What's up with the sharks btw?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Huh?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 434, Gamma Emerald wrote:What's up with the sharks btw?
Losing in the first round of the playoffs as per usual, yay!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 422, Green Crayons wrote: Uh, +1, or ditto, or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.
Lol, "cool kids." I'M COOL. So just follow me. The cool kids speak proper English. Not the lame "txt spk" kids do or the "1337 5p34k" either. Also that is a life tip for the younger ones playing. If you go to hit on a woman. Intelligence is much more valuable than that shit. (I mean, don't go rocket-sciency intelligence because the average high school girl will not give a rats ass about that and will look at you like you're weird. Even if you speak of Elon Musk. All the kids raving about environmentally friendly and all this liberal stuff. Yet don't even know who Elon Musk is or what he does. My coworkers don't care when I explain it out to them).

ANYWAY, back on topic.
In post 351, davesaz wrote:
In post 321, CommKnight wrote: - I've made a list of 2 people I won't lynch today due to probability (TODAY ONLY).
- I've TR'd two people.
- The other 8 people I'm up for lynching if there's a good case on them.
Had you previously stated the "today only" aspect of your probability thing?
Have you said who the TR's are?
Do you have any actual SR's yourself?

Are you aware of what the probability thing says to an observer who is outside the 3 people who get a free pass and the people you're directly arguing with?

Pedit: Yay, replacement!
I find it funny you ask me those things... since I'm literally the only person with an actual reads list in the game... that and I've stated those things multiple times. I mean heck, this is my 23rd post, so even ISO'ing me isn't so bad aside from my walls of text. (I'm going to build great walls... they're going to be great... the greatest you could say. I know people... important people... they'll help to ensure the USA pays for these walls. They're great people and I know them. Very important. Much Doge).
In post 163, CommKnight wrote:On a serious note. VOTE: FireScreamer.

His play feels off from last game.

{FrankJaeger, Brian Skies, Narna}
{Alchemist, Green Crayons}
{davesaz, Titus, shannon, RoryMK, Necta}
{Umlaut, FireScreamer}

If FireScreamer is red, I'm willing to bet Shannon is too.
In post 152, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 151, Titus wrote:VOTE: shannon
Is anyone allowed to ask why or are you wanting to engage Shannon herself?
Also, the likelyhood of mafia last game being mafia this game will actually probably be unlikely. So I'm pretty confident in the team being green this time around. But TB definitely rolled some of our bloc from last game as red this one. I'm willing to bet on it being FS of all people.
Look at that beaut. My first serious post of the day has an early reads list (and people have been getting antsy about it ever since.
In post 193, CommKnight wrote:My blocs went: Not lynching, slight-TR, Neutral, Suspicious.

As you can see, Umlaut falls on that bloc very easily.

I'm certainly not lynching anyone
today
that was scum last game,
because that is counter-intuitive. It is a gambler's bet. But it's a bet even you know is likely to be correct. Rolling something twice in a row is highly unlikely. Especially if we end up being in a 2 mafia vs 10 VT & 1 1-shot PR game.

Either way,
I'd be willing to roll the dice on either FireScreamer or Umlaut.
It's a hunch,
but it's more than likely a right one and they're gonna rip on me after the game for "getting lucky" if I'm correct. But we'll see. ;)
And oh mah gawd. My next post literally has me saying I won't lynch them TODAY. Then I even went on to say my Umlaut/FS reads were a HUNCH. It's almost like these two posts everyone has gone crazy over... because they might be... RIGHT.

Anyway, I don't mean to be a sarcastic prick.. oh wait. Yes I do. (No I'm just being an ass because my ISO is a quick read when you read those two posts and then base everything since then from those.). Seriously though, think about how Umlaut and FS have reacted since and the wagon forming on me based on those two serious posts of the day. I mean I get I didn't have the BEST case on them at the time (there was nothing solid to go on back then). But now.. as stated in one of my latest posts.
In post 321, CommKnight wrote:Again, you're taking it too literally and skipping over the parts that help make it make sense. Not sure if intentional or if you're reading what you want to read into me.

- I've made a list of 2 people I won't lynch today due to probability (TODAY ONLY).
- I've TR'd two people.
- The other 8 people I'm up for lynching if there's a good case on them.
- Instead of building said case on them, you worry about defending FS. Which honestly started as a simple SR as scummy behaviour. But mixed with your defense of him. I'm willing to bet more on there being one scum in the two of you if you aren't both scum.

If you don't like my SR of yourself or FS, feel free to make a case for something. But worrying about me providing burden of proof (when there is none currently for anyone) is itself a fallacy. In fact, your entire thing and vote on me is that I don't have a solid case to vote FS. (Which shouldn't worry you unless you somehow know for certain he is town). Which I could argue the same back against you both. You got no real case. Just votes on me for voting FS and suspecting him. Which IS an OMGUS vote.

Back when I was going on about the probability numbers, you guys are soo worried I won't lynch into two other people (and myself included). I'm not enforcing this rule on others. But *I* won't vote in the pool. (Which of course I'm in the pool, I'm not going to vote myself. Herp a derp).

But yet you keep pushing this "Why won't you lynch X?" crud. Unless you got a case against either of them, then it's wise to drop it. Because why aren't YOU lynching X? Again, I have TWO people I'm not voting for DAY ONE. This is what you guys blew out of proportion because I said the random probability is lower on them being scum than others. Then you get antsy about a vote on FS. Again, unless you got some reason to solid TR him, you should want more information from the slot as well, should you not? Or are you going to claim mason buddies? Otherwise your defense of the slot as a townie makes zero sense. You should want to sort EVERYONE, but you're using past-game-confirmation-bias to be against my style of play while writing off the difference in FS now play compared to last game play.

Do I need to spell it out any clearer? So far you and FS have been the most scummy in my eyes and it's only getting worse. Want to prove me wrong? Then let us get more info, or you find a good case for me to look at. Because currently I only see the one valid case of your defense of FS and overreaction to initial reads. Part of it was gut, but now it's your guys' play thus far.

Fastposted by Umlaut. Well as I've stated in this post, it's leaving the probability phase and entering a more reaction phase. I had nothing solid to go on now, but now I believe I do. (Read the above paragraphs).
For real, read the first two posts I quoted of myself. Where in them did I say no one else could look into Frank or Blue Skies? I just said I wouldn't lynch them today based on probability. Which like the probability or not, or like the reasoning or not. It's my own train of thought and it is most likely right this game based on their overreaction to it thus far.

@Rory, the above was towards Dave, but I'm really interested on WHAT you support about my wagon. I just pointed out the two things people got all antsy over me for which can be reread in my VERY short ISO. So what do you agree with again? Because you're sliding down any chance of being TR'd for today. That's for sure. At least Daves isn't blindly following something they see as an easy mislynch. To me, you seem less interested in why the wagon is formed on me or even reason to vote me. Just you see something forming and voting it. Am I wrong?

Also, you never answered my question. When you play a game, do you avoid the PT area of the forum on your moderator account?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Comm you are saying 2 plus 2 is 6 and reading people for telling you you are being just demonstratably inaccurate. Numbers are not like just your opinion man.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

"The capital of France is Berlin"

"No it is Paris"

"Wow you shook get him boyz"
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 437, CommKnight wrote:Lol, "cool kids." I'M COOL. So just follow me. The cool kids speak proper English. Not the lame "txt spk" kids do or the "1337 5p34k" either. Also that is a life tip for the younger ones playing. If you go to hit on a woman. Intelligence is much more valuable than that shit. (I mean, don't go rocket-sciency intelligence because the average high school girl will not give a rats ass about that and will look at you like you're weird. Even if you speak of Elon Musk. All the kids raving about environmentally friendly and all this liberal stuff. Yet don't even know who Elon Musk is or what he does. My coworkers don't care when I explain it out to them).

ANYWAY, back on topic.
My twon read, everyone!
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

You read THAT and skipped over everything else I just said. Hang today scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Narna »

He knows... Actually kinda spooky, no one ever know what I'm saying/the context. I still think it's town though.
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

What specific part do you think I should address? Brevity is the soul of wit.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by CommKnight »

How about what I've bolded in red text and my comments on them where I say that THESE are what everyone is wagoning me over. The fact I got the balls to put down a reads list and GAMBLE on something rather than sit there with my thumb up my arse!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

Lynching based on false logic is as relevant as calling for a random lynch with no case at all. And no doing nothing is in fact better than doing things for flawed reasons. And softening you position to just not lynching them today shows that you don't even have conviction in your terrible thought process.

Why did I unvote you again?
FireScreamer
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
FireScreamer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by FireScreamer »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Comm
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Comm, I'll ask you this: what your read on your former scumpartners, forgoing the statistics talk? What do you think of them this game?
<Embrace The Void>

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well last game Frank and Momo were inactive (Blue Skies, Momo's replacement) is pretty townie and Frank is a lot more active than he was. So I'd like to think they're both town at this point, but will reassess as time goes on. Right now I am certain something is up between FS/Umlaut though.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Narna »

lynching based on false logic =/= townreading on false logice for d1.

Return to “Completed Open Games”