Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 14, Revan wrote:@Creature what makes lucca's vote on me indicative of town?
Why are you assuming Creature is town reading Luca? Why couldn't he have reevaluated an opening post from another player he initially didn't get town vibes from?
In post 16, Sesq wrote:VOTE: Creature

mod takeover
Could you explain what you meant by takeover?
In post 23, Sesq wrote:
In post 21, lucca261 wrote:Hawk, why didn't you put Revan at L-2?
because we have no way of knowing if hes scum?
Why did you answer for Hawk here? What made you defend him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 30, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Momo

This is scum.
I'm not seeing it. Mo reads like nervous town who doesn't understand why people analyze and criticize RVS votes.
In post 73, momo wrote:
Mod: Can you find a replacement for me. I would like to leave this game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 93, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 24, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 23, Sesq wrote:
This is scum

VOTE: sesq
To me, 23 is practically a scum claim. it's trying to appear townie and appeals to the greater good if thst makes sense. I do not see this vote coming from a townie.
Read sarcastic to me. Where are you getting this try hard feeling from?
In post 115, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 113, lucca261 wrote:Don't like the replacement. His posts say nothing. The reads concerning Sesq and Eddie potential slips are a good way to appear to be scumhunting instead of actual scumhunting.

He provide the read about Moz without giving reasons. The part about Creature is inconclusive. His entrance is scummy.

---
I also didn't like the initial post by Dry-Fit, and the sudden unvote makes me uneasy.

---

For townreads at the moment, I like BBT and Creature. My views and BBT right now click. Since I know I"m reading stuff from a town POV, I would say that he is doing it too right now. This would be concerning later, but I'm ok with that for D1.

Creature, can I get a list of your various townreads?

---

Read panther posts again. Can we get a bigger wagon on him, pleasd?
my posts do not say nothing. and what, pray tell, should they say after 5 minutes reading through the massive 4 pages of the thread
the reads on sesq and eddie do not "appear to be scumhunting" because they're townhunting. but good job using the buzzwords of "appear to be scumhunting" when you don't know what that actually means
the reason for the moz read was very apparently stated

your post has reached new heights of calling things that which they are not. you were calling my slot scum before I arrived and now you're taking my posts and trying to construe them in such a way that you can keep calling my slot scum. agenda-y
I think Luca is trying to say your posts are not saying anything AI. Take your . You ask Hawk if he's played on other sites under the same moniker. All this tells everyone is that you think you've ran into him before on another site. This is NAI. It doesn't tell us anything about your alignment or even his. You don't even follow up. Hawk answers and you don't ask if he's so and so on such site just to be sure.

is a little better but doesn't help either since you don't bother to question Creature's reads or show some attempts that you did some meta digging. What is ? Do you think Moz is town? What posts are giving you those good tone feels?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 128, PantherPunt wrote:Guys...slow it down. I can't keep up with this rapid pace of posting
This feels forced. There were only 3 new posts.
In post 180, Eddie Cane wrote:why does the vc look like someone puked a bunch of names out
The colors.
In post 182, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 172, Revan wrote:This along with moz dissing out a lot of early townreads makes me think they are scum having trouble to find a ML target.

@all, does this read to you the same way?
Not at all. Those early town-reads are a great way to get the game moving and are actually harmful to moz if he is scum.
I disagree. They only help mafia and werewolves.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 207, Sesq wrote:I haven't seen Revan do anything of note so I'm gonna VOTE: Revan

i might read over pantherpunt again but my vote on him was from momo
Effort is NAI.

What about his content? Do you think any of his posts are genuinely town motivated? If no, why?
In post 210, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:@Dong, your post was incomprehensible.

VOTE: Dong
And you didn't ask him to clarify anything because?
In post 217, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 215, Sesq wrote:
In post 214, Eddie Cane wrote:can we lynch sesq yet
can we provide any amount of evidence yet?
I'm seer and I used my n0 inspect on you
Even if this was true, what's the town motivation for claiming? Trading yourself for one werewolf wouldn't have been worth it. It is always better to try to get people to follow you by putting your best foot forward before you out a guilty. You failed to do that and now it just looks like you're lashing out because you aren't being heard. Which I would sympathize with if I felt you were giving valid reasons for why you're scum reading her but I can't help feel you're pushing NAI tells.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 310, Hawk wrote:I want more on Revan than that. I'm not townreading him for what it's worth.

Right now Moz, Creature, Prof., and Lucca are most likely town or at least not scum.

Only thing I don't like about Eddie besides some playstyle things is his comment about how it's good for other scum factions. It's probably nothing but I don't think you make that statement as town very often but I haven't played much Multiball so idk here.

Eddie what's your opinion on Dong??
Why are you town reading Prof. Hamm?
In post 339, Sesq wrote:
In post 335, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why no PEdit ffs?!?!

The above is a response to Eddie.

Sesq, you do it too much. You post a lot but I find a lot of it useless/uninformative/unneeded. And so I ask why you would do that? And the conclusion is you're scum trying to look like you're actively contributing to the gamestate.
i've admitted multiple times this game that i am overall contributing very little, i'm not trying to hide anything

it's generally kind of difficult for me to get a good grasp on games until someone actually starts wagoning me, then i form reads

thats more of a playstyle thing than anything else, and me being generally unskilled
Have you tried playing more games in The Road to Rome?
In post 359, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Sesq's and other recent stuff is kinda OK. I don't want to lynch BBT, Panther, or Dong. I think we should lynch one of Creature, Revan, mozamis, or Lucca.

VOTE: Creature has the best wagon composition out of my lynch-pool at the moment.
Why are you scum reading Creature? This reads like you're were looking for an excuse to park a vote.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 368, Sesq wrote:
In post 348, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 346, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Panther why is Sesq town?
I think his post when he said something along the lines of "oh shit 5 anti-town" felt genuine. I think scum are well aware and don't even think to try to make a post like that to get some towncred

and I've had no problems with his posts since
you dont see how this could be faked?
In post 351, Donempire wrote:@sesq
https://youtu.be/iYVO5bUFww0
Hah!
you cant be fucking serious. Give me a second vote to vote this guy and lucca.
So the only time you're going to push someone is when pressured to do so. God dammit, genuineity is flowing in your veins.
And its creature, someone you had no interest in for at least 5 pages and someobe who's posted jack shit since then too. Great choice mate.
read meta

this is how i play, town or scum

the fact that im an opening wagon every game for this makes me wanna fucking kill myself

also, if you're wondering why i voted creature in particular, its because i early-on dismissed it internally as "just his thing" when in reality he should be pushed on why he reads the way he does. the recent hops onto it have me rather irked.

more substantial reads soon, i havent been paying enough attention to lucca, panther or dong
Then what have you been doing? Dong and Luca's arguing dominated discussion at one point and Panther was a subject of discussion due to his predecessor almost being lynched.
In post 370, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 360, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The above lynch pool is pretty terrible.

Do you have reasons to believe Creature is scum or is it purely 'biggest wagon'?
Creature has taken zero stances since RVS.

I didn't say "biggest wagon," I said best wagon composition. That means I think that out of the wagons on the players I suspect of being scum, the players on Creature's wagon are the towniest.
He's given out town reads. Why haven't you asked him to go in-depth about them to see if there real or fake?
In post 394, Creature wrote:My four townreads () were:
Dongempire
BlueBloodedToffee
lucca261
Eddie Cane
Why are you town reading Eddie?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 414, Sesq wrote:if i do a "scummy" thing regularly as town why should i be scumread for it
Maybe because everyone isn't familiar with your play style?
In post 478, PantherPunt wrote:cant catch up now but just looked at activity overview and revan at 8 posts can die

think dry fits 8 were way more substantial but aorn wouldnt hate the ole 'sort by post count and become mafia expert' approach
Activity and effort is NAI. This also reads unnecessary and like you're trying to deflect attention elsewhere.
In post 484, mozamis wrote:Hey Uzi :)
you town?
You know it :cool:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

Sesq is a hard read for me because she comes off very conceited and egotistical. It's hard to write her off as town for that with the amount of limited experience I have with her. I don't have any reasons to town read Creature but I don't see any compelling reasons for why he's scum. What is everyone on his wagon seeing there?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 502, Sesq wrote:
In post 489, Revan wrote:I dont like Lucca dodging my question then voting me. Yes, I did read your games.

Power outage here, can't be posting a lot until it's restored.
this sounds like an excuse.
In post 493, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 14, Revan wrote:@Creature what makes lucca's vote on me indicative of town?
Why are you assuming Creature is town reading Luca? Why couldn't he have reevaluated an opening post from another player he initially didn't get town vibes from?
In post 16, Sesq wrote:VOTE: Creature

mod takeover
Could you explain what you meant by takeover?
In post 23, Sesq wrote:
Why did you answer for Hawk here? What made you defend him?
for the second, i said that because Creature was modding a game I'm in

as for the third, idk, i defend people from stupid attacks at will.
In post 497, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 207, Sesq wrote:I haven't seen Revan do anything of note so I'm gonna VOTE: Revan

i might read over pantherpunt again but my vote on him was from momo
Effort is NAI.

What about his content? Do you think any of his posts are genuinely town motivated? If no, why?
good points here.

it does feel like he's tunnelling lucca.
In post 500, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 414, Sesq wrote:if i do a "scummy" thing regularly as town why should i be scumread for it
Maybe because everyone isn't familiar with your play style?
well, before i made it knowledge it was a part of my playstyle thats understandable

but now? nah.

also find your description of me very odd.

also im a girl.
Are you aware that some players don't have a tolerance for scummy play styles?

Why do you find my description of you odd? I didn't misgender you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 505, Sesq wrote:must have misread you then. you were prob referring to someone else then.

i dont see my play as egotistical or conceited at all, idk where thats coming from.
Your tone.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 507, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 210, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:@Dong, your post was incomprehensible.

You didn't read dong's , did you?
I did.

This still doesn't explain why you didn't ask.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 510, Hawk wrote:
In post 509, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 507, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:

You didn't read dong's , did you?
I did.

This still doesn't explain why you didn't ask.
Bottom of Dongs 208 he says.
. If you think my post was incomprehensible, just say and put me to l1 so i can selfhammer.
I think that's what she meant. I don't see your point here Uzi?
I don't think he seriously meant that though. I don't see why town wouldn't at least try to work with him a bit more.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Dong doesn't strike me as a defeatist.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 515, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Now can we talk about Creature's inability to contribute meaningfully to the game?
Sure.

I think there is some play style clashes going on between Creature and those who scum read him. I haven't seen pressure serious enough that will get him to spill.

I'm seeing a lack of interest from him but I'm not sure if it's because he's part of a semi-informed majority or if it's because he's not jiving with this particular set of players. I don't think it's the former because in multi-ball, anti-town factions have an incentive to scum hunt.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maybe you should replace out?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Luca: I would like to lynch within Eddie, Prof. Hamm, and Revan. The first two don't seem like they have any chance of happening today. I'm not a fan of lynching a lurker and with Revan now v/LA until the deadline as Hawk pointed out, I also don't think he's happening today either sadly.

I didn't like your vote for Dong because of the first part of your reasoning for why you voted for him. I don't understand why you're concerned with him delivering town reads or making town statements. I know various players who prefer not to dish out town reads because they believe it serves no purpose. Personally, I find talking about town reads or giving out reads list help scum more than they do town. Our job is to find scum and we do that by figuring out who genuinely is trying to solve the game. Do you think Dong's scum hunting was genuine or not? That's all I felt was needed to determine if you thought he's town or scum there. The second part of the reasoning is subjective and a bit vague. What are town statements? I feel it's impossible for there to be examples of such statements because of varying different play styles and theories on mafia.

I found his reaction to your vote genuine because of how he put Mo/Panther to L-2 earlier. I don't agree with his assessment of you deciding to look elsewhere but I think it's understandable based on the reason you gave for moving your vote. You accused of him of only being focused on scum hunting but don't state any issues you find with his scum hunting.

The rest of the argument from then on out is just you accusing him of NAI tells and him explaining why he isn't doing said tells. Dong's explantations read straightforward to me and like he's really confused and frustrated about your reasons for scum reading him. I have written your argument with him as TvT.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 544, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Luca: I would like to lynch within Eddie, Prof. Hamm, and Revan. The first two don't seem like they have any chance of happening today. I'm not a fan of lynching a lurker and with Revan now v/LA until the deadline as Hawk pointed out, I also don't think he's happening today either sadly.

I didn't like your vote for Dong because of the first part of your reasoning for why you voted for him. I don't understand why you're concerned with him delivering town reads or making town statements. I know various players who prefer not to dish out town reads because they believe it serves no purpose. Personally, I find talking about town reads or giving out reads list help scum more than they do town. Our job is to find scum and we do that by figuring out who genuinely is trying to solve the game. Do you think Dong's scum hunting was genuine or not? That's all I felt was needed to determine if you thought he's town or scum there. The second part of the reasoning is subjective and a bit vague. What are town statements? I feel it's impossible for there to be examples of such statements because of varying different play styles and theories on mafia.

I found his reaction to your vote genuine because of how he put Mo/Panther to L-2 earlier. I don't agree with his assessment of you deciding to look elsewhere but I think it's understandable based on the reason you gave for moving your vote. You accused him of only being focused on scum hunting but don't state any issues you find with his scum hunting.

The rest of the argument from then on out is just you accusing him of NAI tells and him explaining why he isn't doing said tells. Dong's explantations read straightforward to me and like he's really confused and frustrated about your reasons for scum reading him. I have written your argument with him as TvT.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 550, mozamis wrote:
VOTE REVAN

I'm sure hec an find a way to computer before deadline, this is the 21st century.
IRL is a thing as well. Part of the reason I asked him to replace out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 553, mozamis wrote:
In post 500, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You know it
i dunno. you seem very "questiony", and not so many reads.
Slight scum read on uzi.
You gonna vote revan, uzi?
No. Not with 3 days left. I don't see another wagon gaining enough traction which is why I wanted everyone to state on Creature's wagon to state why they're scum reading him.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 554, mozamis wrote:
In post 552, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:IRL is a thing as well. Part of the reason I asked him to replace out.
cool beans. as long as everyone keeps voting him and doesant get sidetracked by "making allowances".
He could well be scum trying to weasal his way out of it.
Whatevr, lets get him up to L-1 anyway.
He could be. I just feel we can do better than lynching someone who just declared v/LA and wasn't too active to begin with.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 555, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 553, mozamis wrote:
In post 500, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You know it
i dunno. you seem very "questiony", and not so many reads.
Slight scum read on uzi.
You gonna vote revan, uzi?
No. Not with 3 days left. I don't see another wagon gaining enough traction which is why I wanted everyone on Creature's wagon to state why they're scum reading him.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Revan has a 11 posts and the only thing I've found damming was his question towards Creature. It feels like he has some sort of resemblance of a meta read on Luca but hasn't had the time to properly explain it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Is Eddie still a possibility?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 565, mozamis wrote:
In post 564, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Is Eddie still a possibility?
could be i guess. I've gone back and forth on him.
what happened to your sesq read btw?
I have her as null. She's in my not lynching today list.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 567, Hawk wrote:Hey Uzi why are you scumreading Hamm?

Eddie and Dong I could both see happening today but I have higher priorities. (Creature and getting him actively involved) but I don't think that's going anywhere.

Pedit: Uzi give me who you're willing to lynch and who you'd to lynch and why they're scum
Would like to lynch today:
Eddie
Hamm
Revan

Unsure but will probably have to compromise:
Creature

Don't want to lynch today:
BBT
Luca
Moz
Panther
Sesq

Never lynching:
Dong
Hawk

--

I'm scum reading Eddie due to his opening posts and his entrance. I found his self-vote forced as well as his attempt to sort Revan early on. I don't follow how he's gotten such a strong scum read on Sesq based on her , especially after he called her a noob in . I feel like he knows better and is purposely not taking the time to reevaluate. He's just screaming that she's scum in hopes that something will stick and a wagon will take off. I feel if he was town he would take the time to not only consider that she has a bit of a different play style from the norm but is also not as skilled at the game as some of the players on this site are.

I'm scum reading Hamm because a lot of her votes lack any conviction, she's not really pushing or interacting with any of her scum reads, and overall, it seems like she doesn't care who gets lynched.

I'm scum reading Revan because of his assumption in . Read like he's informed, knows that Luca is town, and doesn't want Creature influencing how others read Luca.
In post 570, Hawk wrote:Hey Uzi are you dismissing Eddie's potential derp clear PT comment? It honestly has been keeping me mildly thinking he's more town but if I ignore that comment his ISO looks a lot less town upon a relook.
Yeah. Slips are NAI for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 617, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:@eddie & @Hawk, why are you talking about me voting Revan now? Nothing has changed to make me want to move the lynch off of Creature. I have no prior experience with Revan, but in a prior life I have played games with Creature and
this is not how Creature plays as town
How many games have you played with town Creature?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

"Can't get lynched if I'm v/LA" - Revan
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Revan

L-1
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 623, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm scum reading Hamm because a lot of her votes lack any conviction, she's not really pushing or interacting with any of her scum reads, and overall, it seems like she doesn't care who gets lynched.
That's a huge misrep. Anybody can read my iso and see I've been pushing a Creature lynch. Like what the fuck "she doesn't care who gets lynched"?

"Not interacting with her scumreads?" I'M VOTING CREATURE AND HE HASNT FUCKING BEEN HERE SINCE I LAST ASKED HIM FOR READS ON THREE PLAYERS.

Lil is at least one of scum or stupid.
Asking for reads isn't interacting or pushing. It's easy to just say someone is scum or town.

Asking him to explain his reads and to breakdown how he got them is more of a push in my opinion. As for the interacting part, yeah he hasn't been here, but I haven't like your efforts while he was here. Also I'm sure you have other scum reads. Why weren't you pushing them in Creature's absence?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 625, Sesq wrote:why should alternate scumreads be pushed in the absence of what presumably is your biggest one / most concievable lynch within your standards
Maybe to game solve?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@BBT: Why did you hammer without stating intent?

@Dong: Panther because I didn't find him that scummy while I was rereading and Sesq because of how she was being pushed earlier.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Let's not self-destruct here.

I don't understand all the pre-flip association talk. All I can deduce so far is that I'm being wagoned based on people thinking I'm scum because I had motivation to kill Eddie. If this is the reason why, let me ask everyone on my wagon a few things. Do you think Eddie was pro-town? Did you like or dislike my reasoning for scum reading Eddie? Are my interactions with Sesq really alignment indicative? What is the scum motivation behind a widely scum read player in Dong coming to my defense?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Too early in the game to form a town block. Creature should also know how terribly wrong those can go.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What made it smelly Hawk? Voting for Revan was a no brainer sadly because I was scum reading him and it was the end of the day.

I'd be more concerned about BBT hammering without stating intent. Behavior like that left unchecked could be dangerous.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not misdirecting. I'm owning up to my vote on Revan. Taking responsibility for my actions.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 704, Hawk wrote:
In post 702, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not misdirecting. I'm owning up to my vote on Revan. Taking responsibility for my actions.
I mean yeah but it felt like you gave in a bit too quickly there Uzi. You had wanted Eddie or someone else prior to that and even after posting it you had as little reasoning as the rest of us did aside from lurker lurker here's the lurker. I mean honestly Sesq you and BBT are all in that same boat.

Also I know it sounds like I'm focusing you a lot but it's not all that bad. BBT, is definitely scummy too for that hammer.

Like okay here let's go with this.

Why was Sesq in your not lynching d1 category? why was Dong in your never lynch with me? and why did you compromise so readily on Revan. We still had daylight left. Sesq was a counter wagon so was creature. If you really wanted Eddie why didn't you push forward a more robust case?

pedit: Please do BBT help me find your opposing scum faction.

Truth is guys town is in a bad place if we don't get a scum lynch today.

5v5 in terms for town anti town so we can't even lynch with all of us voting one person we still need one of the two factions votes.
Experience when it comes to Sesq. In my first ever game with her, she had a bit of an obvious newbie vibe that she played up a bit in order to get town read. She fooled nearly everybody. She was like a hooker who didn't put out after taking my money. I'm not seeing that level of manipulation here. I'm seeing the Sesq I think you know. Near Vanilla Sesq. 670 Sesq. Sassy, God like complex, and not taking shit cases from anyone. Nothing about her demeanor here makes me think she's faking her town game. Her responses to Eddie remind me of a lesser intense version of her arguments with nebula.

I'm never considering lynching Dong because I read a lot of what he's being scum read for as his personality rubbing people off the wrong way. I think he just naturally comes off as a guy who has no filter. Combine that with a general lack of understanding on our part, you get the lashing out you're seeing now due to the attack on his reads and beliefs about the game. He's just being misunderstood. I don't sense scum intent in his posts and I don't get the vibe of someone trying to look town.

I compromised on Revan because not only was he a scum read of mine, another scum read of mine in Hamm was pushing the opposing wagon hard. I felt more comfortable gambling on Revan with you and Moz on board.

Why would I push a more robust case? I'm not going to find and fabricate reasons as to why someone is scum. I'm going to push what is bothering me about a player and what I find scummy. I felt Eddie was purposely blowing things out of proportion when it came to Sesq to justify going after LHF.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 707, Sesq wrote:this isnt sass, it's """""ironicy"""

where is this "god like complex" you see

or maybe you just love me that much

i love you too <3

and i think i kinda agree with dong, perhaps.
Love ya too :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 708, Hawk wrote:Uzi what's your read on Lucca?

Im pretty townleaning on Lucca... You me Dong Sesq Lucca and Moz can't all be town. And even then that means scum is in creature Lucca.... okay okay I can buy that. Let me rethink this case but still give me reasons why I shouldn't townread lucca.
Town. Luca shows genuine belief in his cases and seems to be constantly thinking and reevaluating which means he's been actively gamesolvihg.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Dong
Luca
Hawk
Moz

Creature
Sesq
Panther

BBT
Hamm

--

I feel confindent that there is at least one scum in the nulls.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I could see that trio yeah.

@Panther: Talk to me about your experience with Creature.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Prof. Hamm
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 734, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:All this talk of who is likely partners with who is nonsense without any flips. I'm at L-2.
Please note that everyone on my wagon (except Dong) was also on the Revan mislynch.
I usually don't mind being lynched if that clears town or implicates scum, but we are in trouble here with a dead seer, and a mislynch today leaves us tomorrow at 3v3v2.
Why are you shading the wagon here? Is it because of BBT?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 734, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:All this talk of who is likely partners with who is nonsense without any flips. I'm at L-2.
Please note that everyone on my wagon (except Dong) was also on the Revan mislynch.
I usually don't mind being lynched if that clears town or implicates scum, but we are in trouble here with a dead seer, and a mislynch today leaves us tomorrow at 3v3v2.
Why are you shading the people that were on the wagon here? Is it because of BBT?
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 750, lucca261 wrote:Leaving the site. No time for playing right now. Sorry guys.

mod, replace me out please

a great experience, thanks.
:(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Hamm: Now that BBT is being replaced, what did you notice about him that prompted you to withhold your vote?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not sure why you're relying on meta so hard right now Creature. It's not helping and is only encouraging more unwarranted paranoia.

I'm pretty sure Hamm is scum, willing to bet my account on it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 795, Darklyn wrote:Uzi, why do you hard townread Dong?
You just quoted why.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 797, Darklyn wrote:hahah THAT'S why you townread him? Because he is abrasive?
Sure.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 805, Darklyn wrote:At least let his replacement come in before you vote that slot
His replacement won't be able to explain BBT's actions. You either agree or disagree with Hamm's case.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 812, Darklyn wrote:
In post 809, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 805, Darklyn wrote:At least let his replacement come in before you vote that slot
His replacement won't be able to explain BBT's actions. You either agree or disagree with Hamm's case.
He can still give his thoughts on the game and attempt to defend his slot. You're just making yourself look scummier with each post m8
Unless the replacement was following the game closely or knows BBT well, I don't see how he or she can defend BBT's actions.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not opposed to Panther. Do you guys think he tactically went on v/LA?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Wait Sesq, your 15? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 819, Darklyn wrote:Notice the scummy players (Uzi, Sesq) trying to push a lynch on players who are away and can't defend themselves?
I'm voting for Hamm.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 821, Darklyn wrote:(scum often push lynches without voting)
I wasn't pushing the slot, I was pointing out the flaw in your logic. Please stop purposefully misrepresenting me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 822, Sesq wrote:
In post 818, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Wait Sesq, your 15? :lol:
just now?

ok.
Thought you were like 30 or something.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The way you play makes a lot of sense now actually.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 826, Darklyn wrote:
In post 823, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 821, Darklyn wrote:(scum often push lynches without voting)
I wasn't pushing the slot, I was pointing out the flaw in your logic. Please stop purposefully misrepresenting me.
What flaw? You're pushing some fallacy that the replacement needs to defend his predecessor, he doesn't, he just needs to weigh in on the game and voting him before he says anything is a waste of time
I'm not pushing anything. I'm just pointing out that you're not taking into account Hamm at all. If Hamm strongly believes in her case against BBT, she's not going to realistically listen to what the replacement has to say.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 829, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 816, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not opposed to Panther. Do you guys think he tactically went on v/LA?
And you better have suggested tactical replace outs. There are 9 days left this phase
Huh?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Good luck Dong!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who replaced BBT again?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'd like to see what he or she has to say first before I look there.

As for Hawk, I remember him being very reluctant to vote Hamm.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Whoever killed Frog is extremely familar with his meta.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Dong was obvious town and Frog would've made everyone realized he was.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It had to be, I don't see why whover the last werewolf is, kills Dong.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 954, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It had to be, I don't see a reason for why whoever the last werewolf is, kills Dong.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I know :(

I still think my theory is more likely but I can buy the last wolf risking it and trying to frame me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 962, Chronicle wrote:I had a gut scum on panther, but the slot is not very memorable. Similar for moz.

And I dislike the creature slot because it just seems lazy.

Anyway that's like a very brief rundown of my reads. I'll build on them as the day goes on because I get a better feel on alignments by playing.
Talk about Creature some more. I see that you just signed for the site a week ago so I'm going to assume for the sake of this exercise that you're actually new and not an alt. I tend to notice that players unfamiliar with his play style tend to always scum read him because on the surface, it feels like he's not doing much
In post 964, Hawk wrote:
In post 959, Chronicle wrote:I read through the game but that was a while back. Just to catch up with the rough history of the game.

A quick ISO run on Hamm makes me think Hawk could be other wolf?

And I would also like to add that Sesq drives me nuts
Wtf is this? Did you just look at the VC or read my ISO? I keep Hamm under pretty heavy scrutiny most of yesterday. I vote her multiple times. Was I wrong d1. Yep but I'm allowed to be wrong. I am town.
You're coming off a bit too defensive here. It is not about how many times you voted her. It is about how you came off each time you voted for her. Every time you voted her for it seemed like you didn't really believe what she was being accused of.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 967, PantherPunt wrote:
Player% of Total Game Posts% of Posts Hamm Quoted or @
Revan1%3%
Dongempire + Fro99er6%8%
Prof Hamm T Smiggles III6%0%
BlueBloodedToffee7%16%
Creature7%19%
Lil Uzi Vert + Dry Fit8%19%
PantherPunt + momo9%0%
Eddie Cane9%5%
Darklyn + lucca26110%0%
mozamis11%5%
Hawk11%19%
Sesq15%5%

alright...this looks to compare how much a player posted vs. how much Hamm quoted those posts or @'d a player with commentary (he liked that convention)

what this normally tells you:
% of game posts much lower than % of Hamm interactions: not a partner
% of game posts much higher than % of Hamm interactions: high likelihood to be partner

so, not a partner list from this:
BBT
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert
Hawk

likely to be a partner:
me :P
Sesq
Darklyn (lucca)

think it's actually borderline lock on it being Darklyn
VOTE: Darklyn
I appreciate not only the effort to figure out the associative shit but also in trying something new. I can't imagine the amount of time that went into this. However, I will say that ultimately your reasoning here is NAI.

A part of me wouldn't mind compromising here though just to save the mod and the game the trouble. He spent about 3 weeks looking for replacements and I don't think I can deal with this game bring in stall mode again.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 982, mozamis wrote:Just that town dont normally gibe a shit about how they appear. scum are more likely to. you have annoyed a few players along the way, which is a good town tell.
(Obviously, this isnt a cast iron rule - some acum will "shit post", but most prefer to blend in)

lUCCA WAS TOWN WE NEED TO NOT VOTE LUCCA/CHRONICLE

BBT and Panther are still probably our best bet. I havent fully caught up yet, i've skimmed a few posts.
What are your thoughts on Chronicle? He replaced BBT and I liked his entrance.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1011, Hawk wrote:@Uzi, Yo. I too liked Chronicles entrance. Slot might still be scum buy I want to give it time to develop. The overly defensiveness was more a reaction test for Chronicle and anyone else, wanted to see of Chronicle was going to keep pushing back or not.

Chronicle when you catch up please respond to my question.

Pedit: Panther I won't do Darklyn today sorry it just doesn't make sense. I appreciate your analysis but it's entirely based on Hamm had to be bussed.

Uzi if you had to pick between Panther, Sesq, and Creature where would you lynch??
Leaning toward Sesq. Eddie might've been right after all.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Moz is town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's true Sesq. You always act clueless and like you can't deduce things :roll:

Some girls are cute when they do that though but you :igmeou:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Could listen to the new Nelly Furtado album.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1026, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1024, Sesq wrote:but what direction are they pushing the gamestate

i think its a good way but im just trying to challenge you on your thought process here
Are you asking specific to Moz?

Moz's constant posting of readlist keeps it clear to the rest of town what her stances are, and makes her very transparent. It lets others keep track of her reads as they change, and the fact that she's always updating reads to me as actively looking for scum and sharing her thoughts.

But aside from that, I cannot recall any strong pushes or stances off the top of my head. Or anything else notable really.
While I agree with this to an extent, he's not being as transparent as one can be when it comes to giving out reads. A player who likes to post reads list frequently and often without explanations a majority of the time, is one who I feel you should constantly be aware of, due to how easy it's to do that sort of thing as scum.

Not sure if you're fully caught up yet but Moz's push against Hamm was pretty memorable. It's part of why I highly doubt he's the last wolf.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1027, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1012, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Leaning toward Sesq. Eddie might've been right after all.
Can you briefly summarize your Sesq read for me?
Well I did sort of a soft reset on my reads due to how long it took Day 3 to get started. I didn't like her hop on the Dark wagon. Not only did it read fake to me, but very opportunistic.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I need an updated VC.

Also more of Dunn.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I know Dunn just replaced in, but the tone of the post in which he called Panther scum read rather confident to me, so its a little odd he isn't voting for him. However, I'm more worried about those currently on his wagon because to me, not only has Dunn clearly not finished catching up, he also isn't clearly done sorting Panther.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1094, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1074, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I need an updated VC.

Also more of Dunn.
What do you need from me?
A bit more depth to the reads you've given so far. I see you have pointed out why Panther's case is not only bad, but also NAI. However, I don't think it makes him scum. He appears to be in tunnel mode and I don't think scum would push such an obvious weak case, especially so incoherently like he's currently doing. Are they any other reasons why you're suspecting him?

Also, talk about Sesq. Why aren't you scum reading her?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think we can get an idea of who is scum by analyzing the Dong kill a bit more.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1112, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1111, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think we can get an idea of who is scum by analyzing the Dong kill a bit more.
how's that now?

and are you using "scum" as the generic form

or talking specifically about the mafia faction?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1112, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1111, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think we can get an idea of who is scum by analyzing the Dong kill a bit more.
how's that now?

and are you using "scum" as the generic form

or talking specifically about the mafia faction?
The kill was weird considering how widely scum read he was.

Generic form.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1115, PantherPunt wrote:ok...was kinda checking if you understood who has kills and who doesn't

why could it have not been the case that the ww just thought that they were shooting mafia? so him being widely scumread might just correspond to the ww having a scumread. is this what you're saying? it kinda feels like you're saying the opposite - that someone who townread him killed him

clarify for me?
Well, that could be the case, but I don't think so. Dong played like obvious lynch bait. If a WW suspected he was mafia, I'm sure he or she would've made the effort to try to get him lynched today since it clearly would've not been such a daunting task given his play. He also had no one in his corner going into today other than me.

What I'm trying to say though is that he was easy to push on so wasting a kill on him was suboptimal. This led me to my original theory regarding the Frog meta read but that doesn't really check out here I think. Mainly because I think Creature is the only player here with more than a game or two with Frog. My experience with Creature as well Hamm's push on him makes me think the likelihood of him being the last wolf and making such a kill is very slim.

WW has to be Hawk or Sesq by PoE.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1117, Sesq wrote:i wanna say i recall some other people townreading him.

and did hawk?
Hawk definitely wasn't one of those people.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1119, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1107, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Also, talk about Sesq. Why aren't you scum reading her?
Because I don't?

Are you leading somewhere
PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1105, Dunnstral wrote:Hey Panther, I don't know what happened to you but if you'd like we can discuss the possibility of Chronicle being a wolf
you say this as if you have thoughts on it. care to share?
No, I was asking you
Dunn, this isn't hard. Why is her play more than likely coming from town rather than scum? I'm not looking for an essay, just slightly a bit more than a brief summary of why you think she's town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1136, mozamis wrote:ok, i think dunn is probably town. he respinded to me in real time" and he sounds honest about Uzi.

So town: Me, Dunn, Hawk, Sesq
Wolf: panther (scum not hammering cos they are thinking "shit, he might be town, we dont want that blood on our hands"

Scum: Uzi, Chron,Creature

For the record, every time Uzi posts I'm more and more convinced his scum. He has that really "restricted" air abotu his posts. Game i was in with him when he was town he was so much more open abotu his reads, and much more fo a town leader, and more bantery, and...himself. He is not the same in this game.

I think we have to kill the wolf and hope that town unite tomorrow. I cant see the wolf agreeing to kill scum?
VOTE PANTHER
Are you referring to 665?
In post 1138, mozamis wrote:there is no way creature is the wolf. That stuff between him and Smiggles was too hard core for it to be a bus.
What are your thoughts on the theories about why the last wolf choose to kill Dong last night?
In post 1140, mozamis wrote:
VOTE CREATURE

Lets do this. Creature, Chronicle and Uzi must be non-town. I still think they are prob scum team but who knows?
As for the last non-town, its prob panther, but you could be right.

But Creaturre is a very safe non-town bet.

Hawk, Sesq - you on board with this?
Why are you scum reading Chronicle? It feels like you are just tunneled at this point. Forget about BBT and talk to me about what've seen from him. Did you like his vote for the Luca slot? What do you make of his read on Creature? Do you think he's laying out the groundwork for a bus?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1164, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1163, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1115, PantherPunt wrote:ok...was kinda checking if you understood who has kills and who doesn't

why could it have not been the case that the ww just thought that they were shooting mafia? so him being widely scumread might just correspond to the ww having a scumread. is this what you're saying? it kinda feels like you're saying the opposite - that someone who townread him killed him

clarify for me?
Well, that could be the case, but I don't think so. Dong played like obvious lynch bait. If a WW suspected he was mafia, I'm sure he or she would've made the effort to try to get him lynched today since it clearly would've not been such a daunting task given his play. He also had no one in his corner going into today other than me.

What I'm trying to say though is that he was easy to push on so wasting a kill on him was suboptimal. This led me to my original theory regarding the Frog meta read but that doesn't really check out here I think. Mainly because I think Creature is the only player here with more than a game or two with Frog. My experience with Creature as well Hamm's push on him makes me think the likelihood of him being the last wolf and making such a kill is very slim.

My analysis pointed to lucca or sesq

I just have liked my townread on sesq. but maybe it actually is sesq. the time she(he?) freaked out on me for townreading her(him?) was weird and is still sitting funny in the back of my mind
This:
In post 378, Sesq wrote:
In post 377, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 368, Sesq wrote:
In post 348, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 346, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Panther why is Sesq town?
I think his post when he said something along the lines of "oh shit 5 anti-town" felt genuine. I think scum are well aware and don't even think to try to make a post like that to get some towncred

and I've had no problems with his posts since
you dont see how this could be faked?
of course it can be faked. everything in mafia can "be faked." it's picking and choosing what you find fake vs what you find genuine.

why do you ask me? what were you looking to find out?
because its a pretty dumb reason to tr me when you dont actually show why it isnt fake

i smell buddying
In post 385, Sesq wrote:
In post 383, PantherPunt wrote:I'm about to get on the road, fyi
yeah this is totally buddying youre completely dodging this

combined with earlier shit VOTE: PantherPunt
the follow up where I said I was about to drive home from work (then stayed and kept posting with sesq lol) doesn't make sense to trigger a "YA NOW ITS FOR SURE BUDDYING"

it's bugged me since then. but if you put a gun to my head with a gun in my hand and dunn and sesq standing there I shoot dunn
Weird but not scummy. The emotions there seem genuine.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1172, PantherPunt wrote:viewtopic.php?p=8836067#p8836067

linking should work?

firebringer was partner.
I'll look at this in a bit.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You have scum in your town reads Moz. The only reasoning you've provided as to why you think I'm scum is experience and that is a very weak reason to scum read me. Either talk to me about 665 and walk me through why I'm different or explain why my play here is coming from scum rather than town. As for Creature, I'm still struggling to understand why he's not contributing and making efforts to game solve more. He isn't the kind to replace out if he's disinterested which makes this harder than it should be. The obvious answer is that he's scum but I'm not seeing the scum motivation in his overall demeanor so far.

With that being said, I can get behind either Hawk or Sesq after analyzing the Hamm. wagon and the Dong kill.

VOTE: Hawk
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 293, BTD6_maker wrote:
Day 1 VC 7

Dongempire: lucca261, Hawk, Hamm T Smiggles -
L-4

Sesq: Dry-Fit, Eddie Cane, mozamis -
L-4

Lucca261: PantherPunt, Dongempire - L-5
PantherPunt: BlueBloodedToffee - L-6
Mozamis: Revan - L-6
Revan: Creature - L-6
Eddie Cane: Sesq - L-6

Not Voting:

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-13 21:00:00)

With 12 players, it's 7 to lynch!
In post 353, PantherPunt wrote:unofficial VC

Sesq: Dry-Fit, Eddie Cane, mozamis, BlueBloodedToffee - L-3
Dongempire: lucca261, Hawk, Hamm T Smiggles - L-4
Creature: Sesq, PantherPunt - L-5
Lucca261: Dongempire - L-6

Not Voting:

In post 359, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Sesq's and other recent stuff is kinda OK. I don't want to lynch BBT, Panther, or Dong. I think we should lynch one of Creature, Revan, mozamis, or Lucca.

VOTE: Creature has the best wagon composition out of my lynch-pool at the moment.
I feel like this should clear Creature alone. Scum just don't attempt to bus like this.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1198, Hawk wrote:
In post 127, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:Sorry I assumed it was self-explanatory. Dry says sesq and momo are scum. Dry then refers to momo as low hanging fruit, which is a metaphorical way of saying someone who is easily mislynched by scum. It doesn't make any sense to call your scumread low-hanging fruit. It comes from a scum mindset mixed up trying to think like town.
In post 182, Prof Hamm T Smiggles III wrote:
In post 172, Revan wrote:This along with moz dissing out a lot of early townreads makes me think they are scum having trouble to find a ML target.

@all, does this read to you the same way?
Not at all. Those early town-reads are a great way to get the game moving and are actually harmful to moz if he is scum.

The first two and gut made me think Hamm looked towny. I was wrong.

The third was one of the reasons I felt reluctant to vote Hamm before Dong or Uzi yesterday. If Dong had flipped scum or wolf or vice versa I would have placed more confidence into Hamm was calling out Scum there as town. As it went my read of Hamm grew more grey and I ended up feeling okay with that lynch because it sorted a few things for me and Dong dying in the night makes me feel better about Uzi being not-wolf.

VOTE: Creature

I can do this. I can also do Sesq or Panther like I said earlier.

I don't want to lynch in my greater town pool right now.
Not really seeing the first post but the second I can follow because she was putting herself out there a bit defending Moz. However, your town read on Hamm. was really strong whenever I go back and try to recall. Almost close to confirmed town levels strong.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: I'll be v/LA till the 10th.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1225, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1214, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1210, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1204, Dunnstral wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1199, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 293, BTD6_maker wrote:
Day 1 VC 7

Dongempire: lucca261, Hawk, Hamm T Smiggles -
L-4

Sesq: Dry-Fit, Eddie Cane, mozamis -
L-4

Lucca261: PantherPunt, Dongempire - L-5
PantherPunt: BlueBloodedToffee - L-6
Eddie Cane: Sesq - L-6

Not Voting:

With 12 players, it's 7 to lynch!
In post 353, PantherPunt wrote:unofficial VC

Sesq: Dry-Fit, Eddie Cane, mozamis, BlueBloodedToffee - L-3
Dongempire: lucca261, Hawk, Hamm T Smiggles - L-4
Creature: Sesq, PantherPunt - L-5
Lucca261: Dongempire - L-6

Not Voting:

I feel like this should clear Creature alone. Scum just don't attempt to bus like this.

I disagree with using these posts to draw that conclusion

Why are we voting hawk
why do you think that does not lead to a conclusion that creature and hamm aren't together? have you done any other reading to inform your opinion on that being a possibility vs. something to rule out?

have you ruled out any partners?

why aren't you captaining or at least posting more?
I said they're not partners - but the posts uzi quoted lower my opinion on him (alignment wise)

How come you seem sure I'm mafia
You misunderstand. I think you're the werewolf

And I think your participation in this game has reflected an attitude of lazy dgaf that I am guessing has to do with you thinking your prospects of winning are slim to none

And it's based on associations with Hamm. And you asking that question means you're not reading my posts or just strugglebussing in terms of what to say to me
I think this is how Dunn is but I remember him being a lot more snarky. I can't help but worry about him though because it doesn't seem like he can expand on a single read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1235, Sesq wrote:tbh i just thing creature is lurky town

its pretty gut but i just dont see any real scummy intentions behind his posts

can you show me some?
In post 1236, Dunnstral wrote:I know creature has a history of lurking more as scum than town so he's probably scum based off that

Other than that I think he's just so far off from how he acts as town this game
In post 1237, Sesq wrote:where is the scum motivation tho
In post 1238, Dunnstral wrote:oh boy. Who do you think is scum then?
This exchange is why Creature needs to be reevaluated a lot more because at this point, I rather lynch the last werewolf. No one is really expanding on why he's scum other than lurking. The more I read into the push on him, the more it's starting to sound like a policy lynch.

We have actual information in a wolf flip and Dong being killed that gives us a good idea of who the last wolf is. I feel if we lynch the last wolf today, we can just PoE the game out. Open 665 vibes is how strongly I feel about this.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Moz, please stop doing VCA. It's easily manipulated and doesn't mean anything. Especially in the way you're doing it. This is starting to not look like warranted paranoia but more like gross distortion and misrepresentation because the narrative you're trying to sell isn't being bought.

If you're town here, play the game. Acknowledge whether you agree or disagree on the take of Creature being disinterested and if you don't, please explain why do you find his play scum motivated other than lurking and VCA.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1302, mozamis wrote:
In post 1270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Moz, please stop doing VCA.
How people vote is obviously important.
I mean, the guy is probably your scum buddy so I appreciate you are doing your best.
And I note another couple of posts from you go by without any reads, any strong opinions.
Rather like creature.
Oh yeah, and Chronicle....

The case on creature:

1) Scum slip at the time of Smiggs lynch.
2) He is so lynch bait and yet lives. And THIS is valid - no way this guy lives if he is non-scum. If he was non-scum, he would have lynched by now.
3) He has never shown any interest in getting anyone lynched. He never gives reads.
4) P.O.E.
Analyzing how people vote without context is meaningless. I can't or even attempt to deduce anything by the way your doing VCA because you either can't or refuse to point out how certain wagons have resistance and/or stalled. Also stop misrepresenting. My stances have been not only strong, but clear as day. I rather lynch the wolf today and I think the wolf is between Hawk or Sesq. I think the cases on Creature is weak and yours is a prime example. Meta and effort? One is very unreliable and should only be at the most a small part of case and effort is NAI. Town can simply not give a fuck too or just be geniueally lost. If the slip is the only damming thing, I'm still not convinced but I will hammer if the rest of you don't switch to Hawk soon. If we end up lynching Creature today and he flips town, I want everyone to join me in reevaluating you tomorrow.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1336, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1302, mozamis wrote:
In post 1270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Moz, please stop doing VCA.
How people vote is obviously important.
I mean, the guy is probably your scum buddy so I appreciate you are doing your best.
And I note another couple of posts from you go by without any reads, any strong opinions.
Rather like creature.
Oh yeah, and Chronicle....

The case on creature:

1) Scum slip at the time of Smiggs lynch.
2) He is so lynch bait and yet lives. And THIS is valid - no way this guy lives if he is non-scum. If he was non-scum, he would have lynched by now.
3) He has never shown any interest in getting anyone lynched. He never gives reads.
4) P.O.E.
Analyzing how people vote without context is meaningless. I can't or even attempt to deduce anything by the way your doing VCA because you either can't or refuse to point out how certain wagons have resistance and/or stalled. Also stop misrepresenting. My stances have been not only strong, but clear as day. I rather lynch the wolf today and I think the wolf is between Hawk or Sesq. I think the cases on Creature are weak and yours is a prime example. Meta and effort? One is very unreliable and should only be at the most a small part of case and effort is NAI. Town can simply not give a fuck too or just be geniueally lost. If the slip is the only damming thing, I'm still not convinced but I will hammer if the rest of you don't switch to Hawk soon. If we end up lynching Creature today and he flips town, I want everyone to join me in reevaluating you tomorrow.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1338, mozamis wrote:
UNVOTE

Just gone through Creature's ISO, and its more "game solvey" than i thought. Bugger.

VOTE UZI

"if creature flips town, i want people to re-evaluate moz"
what a scummy, informed comment. Oh Uzi...

Anyway Uzi and Chron are scum.
The rest of it, fuck knows.
How convenient :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1341, Chronicle wrote:Actually can someone link me the Uzi scum case?
I don't think there is one. The only thing Moz has given that even resembles a case is that I feel different from another game I played with him. When I tried to reach out and talk to him about the first game we played together, I got crickets.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1344, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1342, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I don't think there is one. The only thing Moz has given that even resembles a case is that I feel different from another game I played with him. When I tried to reach out and talk to him about the first game we played together, I got crickets.
Hello! Can you refresh me on your Hawk read please
Yeah sure!

I scum read Hawk because based on his content from yesterday and earlier today, I feel he killed the Dong slot and is Hamm's partner.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1346, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1345, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah sure!

I scum read Hawk because based on his content from yesterday and earlier today, I feel he killed the Dong slot and is Hamm's partner.
Forgive me because I'm on mobile and it's hard to go back and check these things.

How would the Dong kill imply Hawkwolf? What's the particular interaction(s) between hawk and Hamm that imply buddies?
His reasoning for why it happened felt like a combination of a guilty conscience and being informed. He said the kill was mostly like made to frame me. The problem however is that various players wanted to lynch me for my hard defending and read on Dong. If the last wolf wanted me gone, why wouldn't he or she just have kept Dong alive?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1347, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Forgive me because I'm on mobile and it's hard to go back and check these things.

How would the Dong kill imply Hawkwolf? What's the particular interaction(s) between hawk and Hamm that imply buddies?
His reasoning for why it happened felt like a combination of a guilty conscience and being informed. He said the kill was most likely made to frame me. The problem however is that various players wanted to lynch me for my hard defending and read on Dong. If the last wolf wanted me gone, why wouldn't he or she just have kept Dong alive?
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1349, Chronicle wrote:Not sure I follow.

You townread Dong and defended him for it, so you're saying if Wolf wanted you gone, it'd be better to keep Dong alive? My memory of D1 and D2 aren't very good, can ya be a bit clearer with the explanation
Defended him from being lynched yeah. Everything else is correct.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1351, Chronicle wrote:I just went back to read.

So Hawk is suggesting last wolf suspected Dong scum, therefore killed Dong hoping he would flip scum and push you the next day.

And you're saying the the last wolf didn't need do that because you were defending Dong, and from this point onward I lost you.

Where does this suggest an informed mindset?
It implies informed to me because I think that theory is very unlikely.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1353, Chronicle wrote:Ah okay. I think I get it.

What are your other scumreads?
Leaning toward Moz and Sesq.

Undecided on who could be the last scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1356, Chronicle wrote:Why moz?
I haven't liked that he's purposely not engaging with me at times and the times he does engage with me or mention me, it is just a lot misrepresentation. I don't like his Creature push at all and the weird 180 he did on him just now feels really scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1357, Chronicle wrote:Do you think PantherPunt is town?
Null on Panther.
In post 1358, Chronicle wrote:And creature?
Leaning town on Creature.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1369, mozamis wrote:But i saaw Uzis moan about my "180". This isnt a noob game, Uzi, where people chanigng their minds get lynched for being scummy. I went through the guys ISO, and found he looked more town than I thought he did. And so I unvoted. That's called "trying not to mislynch someone and looking at the evidence".
Still, your scum (finally) going on the offensive, so fair enough.
This has nothing to do with what kind of sub-forum this game is being played in. It is about how suspicious your 180 is. You've been tunneling Creature all day today and now suddenly after I point out how faulty your VCA is, why you should go and redo it with context, and how bad your case on Creature is, you suddenly find Creature has been game solving a lot more than originally than you thought and vote me. There is OMGUS and then there is hopping off a wagon because you know it will make you look bad. Your 180 reads like the latter.
Let's bring some context into account. In this game I was masons with ConManMick and SnarkySnowman. Two really chill dudes and a relief to know that they're on your side. There is also quite a bit of my friends and/or people I know in this game as well in Alisae, boring, Hawk, and Grey. boring is notable here because not only do I look up to her as a person, but also her game. I've learned a lot about playing scum from her and I'm always eager to play with her whenever we're in a game. So I'm not only excited but also at ease due to the amount of people I know and being a mason. Day 1 I had two out of the three of the scum team nailed. I caught Grey with a good ol' reaction test and I had just caught King as scum twice in the last two games I was in with him. I was feeling confident due to how good I felt my reads were. Later in the game, me and my mason partners were still alive and Hawk pointed out one of my mason crumbs so we essentially had the game PoE out which lead to my town like leader personality as well as gloating.

Now let's compare that to this game. I sub in the middle of Day 1, I hardly know anyone other than you, Creature, and Sesq, Hawk. I would only say I know Creature and Hawk's games well here to be honest. I was on a mislynch in Revan and while I caught Hamm., I have not felt overall optimistic about my reads this game. I've felt like I'm on the right track sometimes but I'm constantly reminded me of settling Day 1.

--

I could get into more about why you're wrong on me because if you ask a majority of the site, I'm one of the hardest people to read. I shouldn't even have dignified you with a response due to the fact that you're only using 1 game but there is only so much misrepresentation one can take.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1381, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1359, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I haven't liked that he's purposely not engaging with me at times and the times he does engage with me or mention me, it is just a lot misrepresentation. I don't like his Creature push at all and the weird 180 he did on him just now feels really scummy.
Do you think his changing of thoughts on people reads more as scum posturing or town reevaluating reads? And how is creature town when he's done fuck all this game?
Neither. Just scum flinging bullshit.

As for Creature, effort isn't AI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hawk is practically confirmed town for me. I didn't really have a reason to suspect him outside of the Dong / Hamm thing and his play hasn't really pinged me.

The last scum is probably between Chronicle, Dunn, and Panther.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1428, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE:

Jk, we can talk
In post 1431, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
:lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1433, Dunnstral wrote:No point in talking to you
Huh?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1435, mozamis wrote:
In post 1430, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The last scum is probably between Chronicle, Dunn, and Panther.
i thought you were suspecting me? Thats how it seemed near the end of "yesterday".
So who do you think the scum team is?
Are you reading?

Last scum. Meaning I think you and Sesq are scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1440, mozamis wrote:
In post 1439, Dunnstral wrote:I thought 1430 were his reads
yeah they were i didnt know what he meant by "the last scum" since he hadnt said who the other scum were. But i guess he did yesterday. Whatever. It wasnt clear. Probably cos he's bullshitting lol
Uzi's whole demeanour is of "caught, frustrated scum". He was much nicer than this in that game i linked when he was town.
Maybe because it should've been self-explanatory?

You keep twisting the narrative though, scum :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1454, PantherPunt wrote:Basically just gonna start from zero on Monday reread the whole game and worldbuild

Happy Easter or regular old Sunday to you, whichever you prefer
Worldbuild?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1471, mozamis wrote:
In post 1470, Sesq wrote:WHY ARE PEOPLE SCUMREADING UZI

(also im still agreein with the plan)
ISo me and you will see plenty of reasons.
Now, give me a read list with some reasons. No questions, or pretending to be stupid, just some reads.
The only real reason you've given is meta which you're basing off of 1 game....
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1486, mozamis wrote:
In post 1480, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The only real reason you've given is meta which you're basing off of 1 game....
If people bother to look at that game it IS a powerful reason since you are playing so differently.
But the other main reason is - like Sesq- you consistently dont give out reads. You never look like you want to get anyone lynched.
You were both on the Hawk wagon yesterday which was LOL. He was never going to get lynched. Neither of you tried to get him lynched either.
Sesq and Uzi are def. scum.
My reads are always given out. Just not a form that you like. Whoever I'm voting for, I believe is scum.

I don't see how you've reached the conclusion that I'm not looking to get anyone lynched which is a weird phrase in itself. I'm looking for scum, not for lynches, which is why I seriously thought Creature's disinterest came from town. I subbed in close to deadline and voted a scum read of mine in Revan but since then I pushed for Hamm. and Hawk.

Your last point sounds like something you've cheaply tacked on. Yesterday I was scum with Creature and now since he flipped wolf, it's now I wasn't on his wagon yesterday so I must be scum despite the efforts I did make to show why I believe Hawk was Hamm's partner.

Again, you're just portraying things to fit a narrative to the point where I just can't possibly see coming from town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1488, Hawk wrote:I am but the last thing I want is us walking to a Sesq Lynch bait scenario. So id rather have everyone's reads first.

Also I think would prefer Sesq to Uzi first because I'm still not sold that Uzi is scum but I haven't played with scum Uzi so while his play does feel off I can't just attribute that to scum Uzi Moz :/.

Uzi can you link me a scum game of yours? preferably a recent one??
Sure.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70799

I was a werewolf but I still think it counts. If not, I can provide another.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sesq, talk to me about Hawk's aggressiveness. Do you really believe it's scummy? If so, what do you think he's been hoping to gain? Have you considered a world where it's possible that this is just another side of him you're not familiar with?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 501, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:

Sesq is a hard read for me because she comes off very conceited and egotistical. It's hard to write her off as town for that with the amount of limited experience I have with her. I don't have any reasons to town read Creature but I don't see any compelling reasons for why he's scum. What is everyone on his wagon seeing there?
In post 512, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Dong doesn't strike me as a defeatist.
In post 544, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Luca: I would like to lynch within Eddie, Prof. Hamm, and Revan. The first two don't seem like they have any chance of happening today. I'm not a fan of lynching a lurker and with Revan now v/LA until the deadline as Hawk pointed out, I also don't think he's happening today either sadly.

I found his reaction to your vote genuine because of how he put Mo/Panther to L-2 earlier. I don't agree with his assessment of you deciding to look elsewhere but I think it's understandable based on the reason you gave for moving your vote. You accused of him of only being focused on scum hunting but don't state any issues you find with his scum hunting.

In post 558, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Revan has a 11 posts and the only thing I've found damming was his question towards Creature. It feels like he has some sort of resemblance of a meta read on Luca but hasn't had the time to properly explain it.
In post 566, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 565, mozamis wrote:
In post 564, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Is Eddie still a possibility?
could be i guess. I've gone back and forth on him.
what happened to your sesq read btw?
I have her as null. She's in my not lynching today list.
In post 618, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 567, Hawk wrote:Hey Uzi why are you scumreading Hamm?

Eddie and Dong I could both see happening today but I have higher priorities. (Creature and getting him actively involved) but I don't think that's going anywhere.

Pedit: Uzi give me who you're willing to lynch and who you'd to lynch and why they're scum
Would like to lynch today:
Eddie
Hamm
Revan

Unsure but will probably have to compromise:
Creature

Don't want to lynch today:
BBT
Luca
Moz
Panther
Sesq

Never lynching:
Dong
Hawk

--

I'm scum reading Eddie due to his opening posts and his entrance. I found his self-vote forced as well as his attempt to sort Revan early on. I don't follow how he's gotten such a strong scum read on Sesq based on her , especially after he called her a noob in . I feel like he knows better and is purposely not taking the time to reevaluate. He's just screaming that she's scum in hopes that something will stick and a wagon will take off. I feel if he was town he would take the time to not only consider that she has a bit of a different play style from the norm but is also not as skilled at the game as some of the players on this site are.

I'm scum reading Hamm because a lot of her votes lack any conviction, she's not really pushing or interacting with any of her scum reads, and overall, it seems like she doesn't care who gets lynched.

I'm scum reading Revan because of his assumption in . Read like he's informed, knows that Luca is town, and doesn't want Creature influencing how others read Luca.
In post 570, Hawk wrote:Hey Uzi are you dismissing Eddie's potential derp clear PT comment? It honestly has been keeping me mildly thinking he's more town but if I ignore that comment his ISO looks a lot less town upon a relook.
Yeah. Slips are NAI for me.
In post 706, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 704, Hawk wrote:
In post 702, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not misdirecting. I'm owning up to my vote on Revan. Taking responsibility for my actions.
I mean yeah but it felt like you gave in a bit too quickly there Uzi. You had wanted Eddie or someone else prior to that and even after posting it you had as little reasoning as the rest of us did aside from lurker lurker here's the lurker. I mean honestly Sesq you and BBT are all in that same boat.

Also I know it sounds like I'm focusing you a lot but it's not all that bad. BBT, is definitely scummy too for that hammer.

Like okay here let's go with this.

Why was Sesq in your not lynching d1 category? why was Dong in your never lynch with me? and why did you compromise so readily on Revan. We still had daylight left. Sesq was a counter wagon so was creature. If you really wanted Eddie why didn't you push forward a more robust case?

pedit: Please do BBT help me find your opposing scum faction.

Truth is guys town is in a bad place if we don't get a scum lynch today.

5v5 in terms for town anti town so we can't even lynch with all of us voting one person we still need one of the two factions votes.
Experience when it comes to Sesq. In my first ever game with her, she had a bit of an obvious newbie vibe that she played up a bit in order to get town read. She fooled nearly everybody. She was like a hooker who didn't put out after taking my money. I'm not seeing that level of manipulation here. I'm seeing the Sesq I think you know. Near Vanilla Sesq. 670 Sesq. Sassy, God like complex, and not taking shit cases from anyone. Nothing about her demeanor here makes me think she's faking her town game. Her responses to Eddie remind me of a lesser intense version of her arguments with nebula.

I'm never considering lynching Dong because I read a lot of what he's being scum read for as his personality rubbing people off the wrong way. I think he just naturally comes off as a guy who has no filter. Combine that with a general lack of understanding on our part, you get the lashing out you're seeing now due to the attack on his reads and beliefs about the game. He's just being misunderstood. I don't sense scum intent in his posts and I don't get the vibe of someone trying to look town.

I compromised on Revan because not only was he a scum read of mine, another scum read of mine in Hamm was pushing the opposing wagon hard. I felt more comfortable gambling on Revan with you and Moz on board.

Why would I push a more robust case? I'm not going to find and fabricate reasons as to why someone is scum. I'm going to push what is bothering me about a player and what I find scummy. I felt Eddie was purposely blowing things out of proportion when it came to Sesq to justify going after LHF.
In post 710, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 708, Hawk wrote:Uzi what's your read on Lucca?

Im pretty townleaning on Lucca... You me Dong Sesq Lucca and Moz can't all be town. And even then that means scum is in creature Lucca.... okay okay I can buy that. Let me rethink this case but still give me reasons why I shouldn't townread lucca.
Town. Luca shows genuine belief in his cases and seems to be constantly thinking and reevaluating which means he's been actively gamesolvihg.
In post 712, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Dong
Luca
Hawk
Moz

Creature
Sesq
Panther

BBT
Hamm

--

I feel confindent that there is at least one scum in the nulls.
In post 1116, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

clarify for me?

In post 1345, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1344, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1342, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Hello! Can you refresh me on your Hawk read please
Yeah sure!

In post 1347, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

His reasoning for why it happened felt like a combination of a guilty conscience and being informed. He said the kill was mostly like made to frame me. The problem however is that various players wanted to lynch me for my hard defending and read on Dong. If the last wolf wanted me gone, why wouldn't he or she just have kept Dong alive?
In post 1359, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1430, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hawk is practically confirmed town for me. I didn't really have a reason to suspect him outside of the Dong / Hamm thing and his play hasn't really pinged me.

The last scum is probably between Chronicle, Dunn, and Panther.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I hate doing the above but it's really annoying to get extremely misrepresented like this. I've given out reads and explained. Now if the reasoning is weak or flawed, I am willing to talk about that but not something so blatantly untrue.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I wouldn't describe Hawk as meek. I'd say reasonable and level headed, which he has been of late.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm pretty sure Moz and Sesq are scum pushing me for the win here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1499, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm pretty sure Moz and now Sesq are scum pushing me for the win here.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1501, mozamis wrote:
In post 1499, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm pretty sure Moz and Sesq are scum pushing me for the win here.
Sesq is in NO way "pushing you". If anything, she is being a bit vague about you.
That post gives me the real jeebies about voting for Sesq.
Sesq back in the null pile for me.

But that is a blatant misrep. You are so scum.
Come on people, Uzi is scum.
Sesq has been recently piggybacking and floating the idea that I haven't been doing anything.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And what was vauge about her read on me? She said she didn't know why people were scum reading me but can't recall what I've done. I don't recall her having this thought when people were scum reading me earlier.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Just noticed you quoted my typo post, oh Moz, you're scum :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #129) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Thought Chronicle site flaked but it seems like he has ghosted this game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not lynching what appears to be someone who's checked out or busy for whatever reason.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Dunn, Moz, and Sesq scum team.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1523, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not lynching what appears to be someone whose checked out or busy for whatever reason.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Moz is scum trying to go for the win by attempting to get people to mislynch the only person he doesn't have wrapped around his finger.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1527, mozamis wrote:
In post 1524, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Dunn, Moz, and Sesq scum team.
you even look at Dunns play "today"? Scum aint coming on and voting like that. Twice.
And why hasnt Chron been hammered anyway?
Oh yeah I have, unlikely, but your town read on Dunn seems way too confident for this stage.

Maybe because Sesq isn't on :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If you're town here, do not vote.

Scum gloating now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Scum team is already PoE'd out.

Moz if I wanted to pull a you here and throw meta around, this is exactly what you pulled in 665. You knew we had the scum team in that game but you tried so hard to act like you weren't caught.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Wait, if scum want to gloat, we'll just stalemate then.

@Mod: Due to scum not having a night kill, what happens if no one is lynched for 3 days straight? Does it end in a tie?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1544, mozamis wrote:
In post 1541, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum team is already PoE'd out.
Pull out meta. Pull out whatver you want.
Its a shame youve only just started playing the game. Classic scum survival. This is your last throw, and you know that.
Where were you earlier on in the game, when we needed reads, opionions, qustions, even banter, or some leadership. Nowhere.
This is by far and away your most active stage of the game, because this is your last chance.
ANd I've consistently scum read you all game.
Your scum read of me has apppeared only as a defensive position.
Its nonsense.
ANd you could win, cos Sesq want to piss me off as much as possible, and WIFOm the shit out of everything.
Again, purposely misrepresenting the amount of effort I've put into the game which is NAI anyway.

My scum read has come from you doing this to the point where it can't be considered out of paranoia anymore. Just stop.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #139) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1546, mozamis wrote:
In post 1543, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Does it end in a tie?
Thios aint ending iin az tie. Your scum tram has done fuck all, allgame. I have tried my arse off for town.
You are going down.
We'll see scum!

Thought you had the win huh? Nope, enjoy your tie! :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #140) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You don't have to scum! You're outnumbered!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #141) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Off topic but why is your avi a huge version of the iOS eggplant emoji? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well bravo!

Good game scum. I applaud y'all for playing out this little charade instead of going straight for the kill.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1634, Hawk wrote:
In post 1633, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well bravo!

Good game scum. I applaud y'all for playing out this little charade instead of going straight for the kill.
If we lost I'm sorry Uzi. Also could still be scum bussing because chronicle site flaked.
We had the game Hawk :(

All you had to do was wait for a replacement, we would've smashed the scum team. We almost came a lot closer than we did in 670 though :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If Chronicle flips scum, we're lynching Moz or Panther.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

But I'm confident he won't, so good game again.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #146) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Moz
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #147) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No, we need to lynch Moz today and for the reasons I've already stated.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #148) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What was the case on Chronicle? Activity?

You're talking like there were groundbreaking and undeniable reasons for why people thought he was scum. He was literally lynched because people didn't want to wait for a replacement.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler: Dunn mentioning or talking about Chronicle
In post 1105, Dunnstral wrote:Hey Panther, I don't know what happened to you but if you'd like we can discuss the possibility of Chronicle being a wolf
In post 1123, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not really sure about Chronicle
In post 1513, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Chronicle

Confident that this is scum

Rest of you guys don't be as reckless as me

Panther I need your thoughts
In post 1530, Dunnstral wrote:It's not true that chron has to be scum for not being hammered - thread is moderately active and some people aren't even here (and there's coordination involved, plus scum have no reason to go for a super risky play)

Sesq, what happened is post 1515 and 1516 where it seems like you're forgetting to consider me as scum
In post 1531, Dunnstral wrote:Something I've glossed over is that since scum don't have a kill if we lynch scum now we get more mislynches
In post 1539, Dunnstral wrote:Well your thoughts on chronicle are the most important - we have a mislynch after this if chron is scum
In post 1601, Dunnstral wrote:if me and moz and chron were all town, scum could have hammered chrom already without panther

And I think moz is town

I'm pretty sure chron is scum
In post 1611, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1610, Sesq wrote:Also, I can believe a Moz-Panther scumteam soooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chronicle is at l-1 and moz isn't voting

You can ignore me all you want but before you do, why throw out my reasons for Moz being scum because of Chronicle's flip given your lack of reason(s) for why you felt he was scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1661, Dunnstral wrote:We have a mislynch so follow my vote
Right so why the resistance when it comes to Moz? Your argument is that I tried to prevent a lynch on scum but why aren't you considering that he was bussing?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1663, Hawk wrote:I am actually okay with a Sesq Lynch as well. I have my reasons which I will explain after Sesq's next post about not understanding why she is scum.

Uzi if we are wrong about you and you do flip town who is scum with Moz? Dunn? Sesq? Panther?

I really don't see much of a case for Anything besides you than Sesq but I'm reasonable and still have doubt. The Moz Dunn pile on Chronicle could have been the most clever bus if they thought they weren't getting a lynch elsewhere but it's honestly hard for me to think they'd do that rather than play it standard.
I'm leaning toward Dunn but I wouldn't be surprised if it was either of those two. Dunn might be just too obvious though so might be Sesq or Panther.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The cases and/or reasons out there may be weak overall but I feel like the reasons I've provided for why Moz is scum are some of the strongest. If I'm wrong then I'll eat a lynch tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Remember how good I felt about Hamm. flipping scum Hawk? I'm getting very similar vibes.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1673, mozamis wrote:
In post 1655, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He was literally lynched because people didn't want to wait for a replacement.
No. I had scum read BBT ALL game. And Chron came in and gave some really vague reads. And did nothing. He was (along with you) my most consistent scum read all game.
Nice misrep though ;)
Yeah you scum read him all game because he's your partner :lol: :wink:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #154) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hawk, vote with me. I'm pretty sure Moz's partner is in {Dunn, Panther, Sesq}

Leaving the game in their hands should help us decide who.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1677, Hawk wrote:
In post 1676, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hawk, vote with me. I'm pretty sure Moz's partner is in {Dunn, Panther, Sesq}

Leaving the game in their hands should help us decide who.
Why were you so against the Chronicle lynch yesterday? And why are you still pushing on Moz? Like that makes no sense for Moz to bus that way. The only one voting Chronicle was Dunn. If anyone was creating the Bus to give credit it was Dunn not Moz.

Also panther and I were the most benefit for later voting yet you're certain Moz +1 is the team and I'm not one of those possibles? From your PoV I should not be obvtown. This feels like buddying :/
I was against a Chronicle lynch because I felt good about my interactions with him and nothing about his play had pinged me except for him being absent frequently. I had only scum read his predecessor (BBT) because he had hammered without stating intent which overall is a weak reason considering that can come from town. Also BBT is a veteran and I know back in the day, stating intent wasn't common so I wouldn't be surprised if hammering without it just what he does.

I'm still pushing Moz because I don't like to clear people off silly things like data or what scum would do. Both have lost me games I should've won or at least not get as brutally destroyed. He also is still my strongest scum read and his latest post proves it.

And I'm not buddying, but even if I was, why is that an issue? Buddying is NAI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1679, mozamis wrote:guys, one of the giveaways was when i had my fit of "oh shit, Hawls the wolf" and sesq and Uzi voted light lightning. (then never pushed it).
they did the same with me yesterday.
they are the scum team. Hawks had sesq as scum all game. i got her wrong for most of it. But, unless Dunn and Hawk are the best scum players ever, its game over, sesq and uzi are scum.
Another blatant misrep right here.

I was pushing for Hawk by constantly bringing up discussion of the Dong kill and trying to understand more about why people scum read Creature.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If the case is that I'm scum with Sesq, take a look at this game that just finished:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71096
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This was a sweep if I didn't have shit partners.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Town MVP probably should go to Dunn. That slot was fairly mislynchable until he subbed in.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #160) » Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I wasn't obvious scum lol

Return to “Completed Open Games”