Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3092 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

Oh yeah, ABR was not in when I was and I think I was scum there. That's why I probably didn't recall it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3093 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3089, Tammy wrote:
In post 3073, bundle of sticks wrote:
In post 3071, Brian Skies wrote:Fedora's buddying of Xxxyxyxyx makes me want to lynch him regardless of whatever I can come up with to explain Xxyxyx being town this game.
i half thought they were claiming masons, but titus' recent posting disproves that theory. she also conveniently ignored my follow up post.
Yeah I was wondering if this is what they were claiming too and then was trying to figure out what that meant for the make up of the scum team and how much I could trust any results I got.
XXXYZY whatever seemed to be implying he had role knowledge or something of my alignment and seemed like weird buddying to me, but I didn't want to call attention to it if that was the case/
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3131 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Why is this taking so long?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4565 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 670, Little Red Fedora wrote:ABR, thoughts on Tammy. Either my bird is right, or doc is crack.
Not a crumb of doc.

My bird = hippy blocked Tammy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7668 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Gg
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7750 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Well at least this can get nominated for a kodak moment for dying on easter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7752 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7751, Antihero wrote:jesus didn't die on easter though.....
For us west coasters he did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7753 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Titus »

:)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7762 (isolation #8) » Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7761, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 7759, kuribo wrote:
In post 7758, Vaxkiller wrote:I clicked a link for a different game and got redirected here.

GG all. Brians shot was amazballs, I was not expecting that at all.

High fives scum team! YEAH!
Aren't you glad I convinced you to stay in the signup thread?

You got to win a game against some of the most capable town players on the site! And you held your own pretty well against them, too!
The feels are reals!

Thanks dude. You and cephir getting to end game was some really good play.
Cephrir is an amazing scum mentor. :) kuribo is amazeballs at scum. Alisae has a knack for it.

This was an amazing scumteam that made the right calls at the right times. You did your part and recovered from your mistake well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7764 (isolation #9) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7763, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We would have achieved the same result had we killed Titus/Alisae, maybe even a faster win. I predicted DGB would have given kuribo a second vig after that. This goes to show the success of our strategy and the flawless execution of cephrir and kuribo. It didn't help that town shot themselves in the foot quite a bit.
Oh can it with the bullshit.

You could have put half the effort into pushing your push on me, we needed to vig either of us. You just decided though to phone it in because I was on your team.

Town shot themselves in the foot because the rest of us worked together and were not conspiring to shoot our own teammates.

Just go fly a kite.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7768 (isolation #10) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:First of all, you can't tell me to go fly a kite, that's something I've never heard anyone say here before I did.

Second of all, "we needed to vig either of us" is rich, considering you opposed this the entire way through.

Third of all, I didn't purposely not play well because you were on my team, I'm simply not good at playing scum. That's how I always play.

Fourth, we all played well. That's why we won. The strategy "the rest of us worked on together" on played out exactly like we said it would, the same strategy you criticized, so you should be humble and take the W you received.
First, I can tell you to fuck off with nicer words. (That's what go fly a kite means Vax.)

Second, I was saying we wouldn't need to if you played.

Third, bullshit. You're competent as scum. You just needed to actually attack me with the vitrol you actually had for me and we wouldn't have needed to vig you.

Fourth, we won because you died. Then the scumteam functioned well.

@kuribo, agreed. We had an awesome team. You should be proud.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7777 (isolation #11) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7775, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 7768, Titus wrote:
In post 7765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:First of all, you can't tell me to go fly a kite, that's something I've never heard anyone say here before I did.

Second of all, "we needed to vig either of us" is rich, considering you opposed this the entire way through.

Third of all, I didn't purposely not play well because you were on my team, I'm simply not good at playing scum. That's how I always play.

Fourth, we all played well. That's why we won. The strategy "the rest of us worked on together" on played out exactly like we said it would, the same strategy you criticized, so you should be humble and take the W you received.
First, I can tell you to fuck off with nicer words. (That's what go fly a kite means Vax.)

Second, I was saying we wouldn't need to if you played.

Third, bullshit. You're competent as scum. You just needed to actually attack me with the vitrol you actually had for me and we wouldn't have needed to vig you.

Fourth, we won because you died. Then the scumteam functioned well.

@kuribo, agreed. We had an awesome team. You should be proud.
We would have won easier if you had died. But we won nonetheless because my strategy was sound.

At the end of the day, town lynched me and town NK'd you. We each played our parts. Brian became conftown for vigging you. So you can shut the fuck up and take the W. You have no sense of decency. I can't play scum, I really can't, and it baffles me you think I'm scum in every game when everyone else can clearly tell I'm not. I am not a good liar. Your hard-on for me is very out of touch and personally, I find it creepy.
No. Your arrogance is creepy. Everyone but you won this game. You came in, basically tunnelled me but half assed it solely because I was on your team and when I was clearly obvtown, you suggested the vig rather than subbing out.

You join games when I don't want to be with you and I have to tolerate you. But no, I don't like you and you like to treat newer players as punching bags. As long as you do that, we'll never get along. Your game is about your ego, and I don't like that at all. I won't gamethrow and I won't leave because you join, but I make no bones about it that I don't like you. So please do avoid me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7778 (isolation #12) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7776, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I been saying go fly a kite since 2010 before anybody here did lol. My lawyer friend always uses it and I find it funny.
We are not friends. I tolerate you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7781 (isolation #13) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7779, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

YOU FUCKING WON, STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL LIKE YOU HAVE CHILDISH TO BE PISSED OFF AFTER WINNING A LONG ASS FUCKING GAME
Sorry, I'll just ignore ABR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7785 (isolation #14) » Mon May 01, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7783, Nachomamma8 wrote:OH AND BY THE WAY:
In post 4948, Desperado wrote:
In post 4930, Sir Elton Hercules John wrote:LRF - 6 (Nacho, Cephir, Syryana, Grey, Hocho Knife, Wraith)
nacho how can you look at this wagon and say "yep, fedora is flipping scum"

i just dont fucking get it
In post 4952, Desperado wrote:orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fedora is town and scum are using nacho (again) to mislynch her
In post 4963, Desperado wrote:so this is what it was like to be town in song of fire and ice
In post 4966, Nachomamma8 wrote:Desperado, I love you, but when Fedora flips scum I want you to imagine a smug expression on my face and I want you to dream of that expression when you go to sleep at night.
;)
You were good nacho. ;) Stopped me from getting a good mislynch or two off and made me play less mamahen than I wanted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7794 (isolation #15) » Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7793, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 7785, Titus wrote:
You were good nacho. ;) Stopped me from getting a good mislynch or two off and made me play less mamahen than I wanted.
Thank you!
You're welcome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7804 (isolation #16) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7800, Cephrir wrote:I dunno. It's hard to parcel it out in the form of advice. I've learned a lot about cognitive dissonance and such. Most of my scum game is just being really good at pretending to be my town game. 95% of my strategy is "dont get lynched." Though as has been pointed out I slipped a bit here and started backsliding into overconfident mode.

Anyway the point is I dunno if I can do specific pointers without being you. My ways not for everyone anyhow though, and I think having a mix of styles on a team is often beneficial.
This. I'm usually a mamahen, but realizing the group dynamic is key. kuribo taking point, especially given my RL, was much better. Scum are much better at being a coherent team rather than town. Improving your scumgame can be just as much as recognizing skills and developing them and realizing when others are doing the same.

Being good scum isn't about replicating your town game, it's about replicating the good parts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7806 (isolation #17) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7805, Spiffeh wrote:Who is Cephir
The guy who taught me how to play scum without actually teaching me. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”