Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2619 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 2443, Tammy wrote:
In post 996, Tammy wrote:
In post 991, Tammy wrote:And when do I prioritize interacting with you ever?

I get if nacho, Arthur, syryana or spiffeh made that claim I don't get it with you.
And I'm not trying to be rude here at all because you know I love you, but I don't know why you'd call me scum because I didn't interact with you day one when I don't know who you are.

I'd have probably read your posts if you were katsuki and I was reading and on limited time, but I don't get the accusation that I'm scum for ignoring you in particular when I'm not ignoring any one else.
Katsuki I don't know if you saw this. Mostly I wanted you to know that I wasn't ignoring you and I'm sorry for being snippy. :)
I actually was a little sad when I read your post initially and stopped really caring about this game so thanks for this!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3065 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 3005, kuribo wrote:
In post 3004, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:P sure me/Kuribo/hiplop were on hocho wayyy before anyone.

I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch some new kid give someone else credit for the wagon I built with my own two hands
Good the credit is all yours because even if our lynch doesn't go through (it won't), should we ever die before you we want your head on a stick as our tombstone upon our townflip.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3174 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Katsuki »

LOL DGB IS TOWN AND YOU CANT GET HER TO MISLYNCH ME

IF WE SOMEHOW GET MISLYNCHED WHILE WE'RE NOT HERE KURIBO DIES THE INSTANT WE FLIP TOWN
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #3175 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 3173, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:You will have d3 to say as much as you don't worry at least then you might be more humbled by a Hocho scum flip.
Ya and you'll look like a complete fucktard when we flip town :good:
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7819 (isolation #4) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7569, Spiffeh wrote:Don't be hard on yourself SAD you were like the only Town that actually tried for all of the game

This loss rests on the shoulder's of the town players that refused to play the game and -Grey-
"Playing the game" gave us the abomination of page length early on. I needed time to sort my reads. Kuribo knew that and pressured me because he was scum. I dunno why you refused to give me space to operate with though.

Often times less is more. I think I spoiled you in with your first game on site.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7820 (isolation #5) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7630, Tammy wrote:Congrats scum. Thanks for running it Elton.

Sorry for claiming early. I do prematurely claim sometimes but I did actually believe you guys were going to lynch me as two. Everybody felt so rabid at the start of day and with people clamoring for quick lynches because gee that's fun and with what happened day one, I don't think it was so unreasonable for me to think that (and now seeing that the plan was to come after me in scum chat makes that doubly so.). Though if it weren't for my jailkeeper in shining armor, I wouldn't have even been here day two, so *shrug*.

Stop quicklynching and urging for quicklynches. It's not funny. It's not cool. It's how you help town lose.
Town tried to lynch you? Jesus you were one of the towniest players around.

This was actually not as difficult of a game for town to win as it turned out to be if we didn't have that awful D2 imo.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7821 (isolation #6) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7655, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7631, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 7622, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:no one treated him as scum because of it
You have to look at the kills that were made instead of the Kuribo shot, though:

Spiffeh (Paragon), Desperado (confirmed town), Kise (power role), etc
I mean if you think anyone including you would have correctly lynched someone that shot a partner without that partner switching into BP-mode over lurkers and people that refused to play the game, then lol.

Kuribo could have been caught much earlier though. I did catch him when he had that weird push on Hocho Knife but then he just started yelling and tbh I'm not in the mood to go full apeshit toxic so I just dropped it then he hardcore AtE'd about how DGB was his friend and he has went through tough shit etc and I bought that.

But his Hocho Knife push was really bad. Other than that though no one could've pushed him through. There was like only a couple of people through out the course of the game that even suspected him: Hocho (who was just omgusing so doesn't really count), Kise, me, idk I can't think more off the top of my head. But his lynch would not have gone through in a million years with how this town played.
I wasn't OMGUS'ing. I laid out concrete reasons for why Kuribo was scum. I can read him well and he knows that. Kuribo taking the initiative made it easy for people to ignore my read on him.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7822 (isolation #7) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7661, kuribo wrote:And yeah I had no option with Hocho other than to go all-out because katsuki had caught me (somewhat for the wrong reasons which is a hundred times more frustrating) and I knew katsuki was never ever dropping or softening that read
Wrong reasons my ass I have specific tells on you and you played counter to your towntells :P

Just like how DGB was so easy to townread this game D1.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7823 (isolation #8) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7665, kuribo wrote:
In post 7664, Majiffy wrote:It's like "Okay I'm gonna flip red, but please DO NOT LET MY ALIGNMENT VALIDATE YOUR ARGUMENT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE VALIDITY OF THE WORDS YOU POSTED

If katsuki had pointed out that I legit had no scum reads at that point, I'd have been less annoyed
Aside from the fact I hadn't read every post of yours, I'm not gonna go around sharing the tells I use to read you with. :P You wouldn't have pushed me like that as town though.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7824 (isolation #9) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7730, kuribo wrote:
In post 7728, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can I get links to one and two
Gay Mafia- viewtopic.php?t=21301 the infamous "kuribo and DGB counterclaim vengeful masons" game

Gay Mafia II- viewtopic.php?t=24354 the game where I got piss-drunk IRL in twilight on N1, accused DGB of being scum, and got NK'd as a result
For the record, a large portion of D1/D2 was lost to tigers.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7825 (isolation #10) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7815, kuribo wrote:
In post 333, Katsuki wrote:(when you finally read this thread please kindly go fuck yourself with a splintery broomstick kuribo :])
Sorry I ruined your mojo for mafia, dude. I had to do what I had to do and if you had just blindly townread me I wouldn't have had to scream at you. Next time just let me do whatever I want without repercussion and everything will be fine. :P For the record, you getting wagoned would have been a HUGE towntell to me if I'd been town because I've seen you mislynched more times than I care to count, and generally I'd want no part of it if I thought we were the same alignment. I couldn't risk the chance that you'd turn things around and have people buying the "oh, Katsuki knows kuribo so well, obviously he's scum."

Oh god

you finally read me right :( :(

I can't even pull out that nugget anymore :(
For some absurd reason, no one wanted to listen to Tammy and Nacho despite all the numerous reasons they outlined as to why I was town this game.

I'm the only here who is aware that you would never wagon me like that as town so that was easy for you to get away with, since as you said you're aware of the fact that I only ever get wagoned as town hence for you to not unvote, let alone keep pushing me once I showed up was a complete scumclaim. :P
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #7831 (isolation #11) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 7826, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 7819, Katsuki wrote:
In post 7569, Spiffeh wrote:Don't be hard on yourself SAD you were like the only Town that actually tried for all of the game

This loss rests on the shoulder's of the town players that refused to play the game and -Grey-
"Playing the game" gave us the abomination of page length early on. I needed time to sort my reads. Kuribo knew that and pressured me because he was scum. I dunno why you refused to give me space to operate with though.

Often times less is more. I think I spoiled you in with your first game on site.
Uh I did give you space and you did nothing with it

I wasn't alive when you were lynched

And if you think that you hold no responsibility for your lynch and are blaming people that "wouldn't give you space" then I don't know what to tell you
In post 7827, Spiffeh wrote:People may have been more willing to listen to what you were saying about kuribo if you had given any indication that you were playing the game beyond getting angry that people were correctly pressuring you for not contributing

... is honestly all I have to say.

If by space you mean hounding me after less than a RL week's worth of gameday is your definition of "space" then I dunno what to say.

Let me teach you the first lesson about Kuribo scum - It is pointless to come out day fucking two with my Kuribo scumread when there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of him getting lynched that early. I would not have had to come out with my read if it wern't for you guys pressuring and you refusing to listen to nacho OR tammy despite their bastion of towniness for some absurd reason.

Kuribo I don't blame because he was scum.
ABR had a better than coinflip chance of being scum for pushing me.
Alisae I correctly scumread for being scum given his interactions with me but that lynch somehow got derailed the next day by our glorious lord emperor.
I had enough townreads in DGB, Kise, Nacho, Tammy. BS was leaning town. Desp was confirmed.
I could however, not figure out if you were actually town being dumb or scum.

If you can't realize how bad your insistence on hounding me D2 and how you kept trying to rebut Tammy and Nacho's cases for me being town D2 which completely slandered my slot then I have no idea what to say. Kuribo knows what I hate as town and he pushed the right buttons. What was your reasoning for trying your best to smear my slot and drag me into stupid interactions with you?

At least you've learned that the next time you play with me, let me lurk in peace when I'm town. I'll post when I'm ready. :]
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a