Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:36 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Yeiyyyy.

Great.

Empking, please post all messages u received acoording to each night.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:38 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Night 1-
Who messaged what to whom.
Who did what night action
Night 2-
Same

And so on

Also post role PMs so that we know what each role's powers were
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:46 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Thank you Empking and all players. I enjoyed thoroughly. But have lot of unanswered questions-

Like when there was only 1 scum left, why so many messages made rounds with almost everyone being accused of being scum. Were there insane cops who were given wrong results by mod?

How many vigs were there?

Commknight was a vig i suppose? So on night 6, had he killed Notmafia- that got deflected to KNPD? In that case, whom did scum kill? No one?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu May 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 24, Almost50 wrote:
In post 22, bangthemafia wrote:why so many messages made rounds with almost everyone being accused of being scum
I believe these were made by scum to confuse us. Like, I was told both Comm and Alisae were scum, but I didn't pay much attention to those. I sent out the BTD & N_M were conf. Scum messages based on my own reads of the game proceedings.
But for ex, on Night 6, when only 1 scum was alive, i got 2 messages- 1 signed as sherlock saying commknight was mafia and 2nd signed as postal cop saying alissae was scum aligned, in addition to your message saying notmafia was scum. These extra msgs made the PoE very difficult. My doubt is only 1 of them cud hav been sent by scum. Which townie sent the 2nd msg and why?

Also if your BTD6 and NM were confscum messages were not results of direct investigations, but your deductions, kudos to you, but please explain your thought process how you deduced that.

By the way, i was town JOAT with 100/night capping. I needed to exhaust all of cop, doc, track- 1 on each night to be able to use them again. Also my msgs were signed as Holmes, House and Bones respectively when i used cop, doc, track powers.

I copped Spade N1- Town
Saved Spade N2
Tracked McMenno N3- went nowhere
Copped KNPD N4- Town
Tracked Alissae N5- realized she is bus driver
Saved McMenno N6
Copped NotMafia N7- would hav got guilty.

Both my copping confirmed townies were killed soon before i could message my results.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Miller?? Are you serious??

Empking, I messaged you specifically asking if the setup has possibility of miller/jester/traitor etc and you said a clear "No".
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Sat May 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Commknight, you were amazing. Tell us ur thought process. Share how you chose ur targets!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Sun May 07, 2017 7:20 am

Post by bangthemafia »

No way. I wasnt sarcastic at all. I asked you because I was completely lost. If I were in your place, I am almost sure I would have been a disaster. I wanted to learn how you managed to be so accurate being the sole Vig without a neighbourhood and with si many false names in circulation

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”