Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3023, shos wrote:
In post 2199, Creature wrote:
Mod

Can a single mafia member kill and use their night action?
consiidering the fact that the mod answered YES to this quesiton, why would scum ask that the mod publicly in order to let town know information that is useful to them?

We're not lynching creature today.
Dumb tells are things.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3022, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not considering zakk for today due to his scum in Dauntless theory he floated a while back.
lol, the guy doesn't even believe his own theory. If that's what he believes should he be ya know, wanting to lynch in dauntless?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3026, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3022, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not considering zakk for today due to his scum in Dauntless theory he floated a while back.
lol, the guy doesn't even believe his own theory. If that's what he believes should he be ya know, wanting to lynch in dauntless?
He just recently stated he would do me if he can't get enough votes for you :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so fmpov this is just Zakk shade throwing. Like he can't go "oh there's scum in dauntless but let's just lynch outside dauntless" Zakk, as the last scum, needs as many mislynches as possible. Sitting there and mislynching me and then going "oh silly me, I didn't even go with my own theory and it 'caused a mislynch, NOW let me go after my theory"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3027, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He just recently stated he would do me if he can't get enough votes for you
sure but if that's what he believes then he should be voting IN Dauntless, not outside of it. It's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sure. I still don't think he's scum though. I think whoever is would be just trying to pick a bunch of a fights with everyone in order to look town or stay under the radar.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so now I look town, why do I look town but you don't think I am town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but also its ya know, what Zakk is doing. Zakk sitting there and going "oh hey, I think there's scum in this group" is exactly what you are claiming a scum would do.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3031, Nero Cain wrote:so now I look town, why do I look town but you don't think I am town?
The way you're pointing out things and some of your recent questions don't seem to have a towns best interest in mind.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No, zakk is probably town who was being eaten alive by paranoia there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes pointing out scummy things that others are doing is what I'm supposed to do so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so calm about Zakk throwing shade on your hood but when I pointed out your misrep of wheme you got your panties in a bunch?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3035, Nero Cain wrote:yes pointing out scummy things that others are doing is what I'm supposed to do so?
An example is what you just recently dug up. You brought up an interaction he had with Transcend in order to validate the wine in front of me you were attempting to do earlier by asking us what motivation you had to kill Transcend.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3036, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so calm about Zakk throwing shade on your hood but when I pointed out your misrep of wheme you got your panties in a bunch?
I'm calm because the push is nonsensical and is not something I see scum who just lost 3 of their teammates consecutively pushing. I also don't mind being lynched since I only subbed into this game as a favor for Key.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no it didn't. They aren't mutually exclusive. The only similarity they have is that they were both questions containing Trans.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3014, Creature wrote:Funny I'm the top poster besides Nero Cain yet it feels like I haven't done much.
That's funny we were just saying the same thing in our private topic.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3014, Creature wrote:Funny I'm the top poster besides Nero Cain yet it feels like I haven't done much.
In post 3013, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2993, zakk wrote:
In post 2985, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 243, zakk wrote:
In post 39, Transcend wrote:Zakk is my top tr
Why was it wrong that Trans had a town read on you?
Nobody has a town read that early in the game for no reason.

He was on my 'to be sorted later' list until he pushed a scum lynch.
that's a little ambiguous don't you think? If you had felt he was slightly scummy for this why was he on your list to sort LATER?
Because gut reads are a thing.

And yes I agree that it's ambiguous as hell.
But next time you get a comment like that and drop everything to address something that's arguably still in RVS, as if it's LyLo, you let me know ;)
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3016, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2994, zakk wrote:
In post 2986, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you think I'd night kill both Trans and NM? also @ momo and LUV.
I have no idea. And why do you think I would?
I am very curious why you think that scum me would kill everyone that was town reading/ not scum reading me while leaving alive ppl that had been calling me scummy and trying to lynch me like you and Shos. I have a hard time believing that you believe that's what I'd do as scum.
Hashtag WIFOM idk

Are you town? Prove it to me. What's one pro town thing you've done? I am willing to be persuaded.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3016, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2994, zakk wrote:
In post 2986, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you think I'd night kill both Trans and NM? also @ momo and LUV.
I have no idea. And why do you think I would?
I am very curious why you think that scum me would kill everyone that was town reading/ not scum reading me while leaving alive ppl that had been calling me scummy and trying to lynch me like you and Shos. I have a hard time believing that you believe that's what I'd do as scum.
Mod

consiidering the fact that the mod answered YES to this quesiton, why would scum ask that the mod publicly in order to let town know information that is useful to them?

Not that I think creature is scum necessary (I don't) but

This is flawed logic because dauntless saw Screenplay perform 2 actions right? So this was publicly known anyway, as soon as they shared it
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3025, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Mod

Dumb tells are things.
Also this. But again. Creature is probtown due to scum interactions
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by zakk »

[quote="In post 3025, Lil
In post 3028, Nero Cain wrote:so fmpov this is just Zakk shade throwing. Like he can't go "oh there's scum in dauntless but let's just lynch outside dauntless" Zakk, as the last scum, needs as many mislynches as possible. Sitting there and mislynching me and then going "oh silly me, I didn't even go with my own theory and it 'caused a mislynch, NOW let me go after my theory"
Oh I am DEFINITELY throwing shade. DEFINITELY
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3036, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so calm about Zakk throwing shade on your hood but when I pointed out your misrep of wheme you got your panties in a bunch?
I feel like I shouldn't have to point out what is wrong with this post.

But I also feel like I do need to point it out.

*frustrated pointing* "Why can he get away with something I can't??" *throws himself a pity party*

Look like I said, if you're torn. I have yet to see the signs. And I am damnnn good at seeing the signs.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3038, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I'm calm because the push is nonsensical and is not something I see scum who just lost 3 of their teammates consecutively pushing. I also don't mind being lynched since I only subbed into this game as a favor for Key.
I'm really not sure how to take this post

It feels like it's buddying me but it also feels town.

Hypothetical question:
If LUV and Nero Cain are BOTH town, who is scum? I'll be thinking about that

First knee jerk is Keyser
But my heart tells me it's PV or Aronis

And my deepest paranoia tells me it's momo or Wheme and I just gave them a pass too easy

I'm going to sleep
permanently retired

see here for more info
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 12:55 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2899, keyenpeydee wrote:
WhemeStar is being prodded.
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri May 05, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2017 12:55 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”