Scummer D&D for newbies!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 9:15 am

Post by MariaR »

I love setting the wrong alarm and sleeping through it
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Ether »

[12:53] Telephone Cat: So, uh...
[12:53] Telephone Cat: Rikadin came in here yesterday, how is she already a ghoul?
[12:55] FakeGod: There is one known method to speed up the process, which is to consume human flesh.
[12:55] Telephone Cat: That's...concerning.
[12:56] FakeGod: But I admit your character do not know what exactly took place here.
[15:24] Telephone Cat: Also I like how I spent the week panicking about how to fortify a base against invisible non-undead creatures who would attack us in the night and we would never ever get to have spells.
[15:25] Who: The reason resting was dangerous wasn't because of being attacked during the night, it was because of later on
[15:25] Who: Had you not rested Rikadin would have been still alive and not a ghoul
[15:25] Telephone Cat: Yeah, figured.
[15:26] Who: Had she not started off surrounded she would have been a very serious threat that fight
[15:26] Telephone Cat: She still had invisibility spells, right?
[15:26] Who: I don't think so, I think she just had a lot of damage
[15:26] FakeGod: It was actually a potion of invisibility.
[15:26] Telephone Cat: Ah.
[15:27] FakeGod: She only had one, and she didn't want to waste it unless she had to.
[15:28] FakeGod: I think forging ahead/resting both had their drawbacks
[15:29] Who: I think that Sigma is a large enough proportion of your combat power that forging ahead would have been better
[15:30] Telephone Cat: Oddly, even though none of my spells do anything against undead and I am slowly succumbing to their accursed taint, I still feel less fatalistic than I did when I had no spells at all. Go figure.
[15:30] FakeGod: yeah well, if he went alone, he'd been kited by Rikadin ghoul and killed in most likelihood
[15:30] Who: Erwin and Achan didn't need rest
[15:30] Who: Rose was the one who needed rest, and she didn't do anything that fight
[15:31] Telephone Cat: Well, no, we also needed an animal companion, even if he wound up frozen here eventually.
[15:31] Telephone Cat: He was still a part of taking down the named ghouls.
[15:31] FakeGod: but they have no way of knowing that next fight was undeads, so Rose not having spells was huge, considering that Ether has been a significant contributions to the fights so far
[15:32] Telephone Cat: Was there any way of predicting ghouls in advance?
[...]
[15:36] FakeGod: anyways, I think it would be rather difficult to see the ghouls coming, unless you guys could talk to Rikadin at a length beforehand
[15:36] FakeGod: wow Who
[15:36] Who: I'm complimenting my party what do you want from me
[15:36] Who: *the rest of my party
[15:37] Telephone Cat: There are definitely some things I really envy about wizards, like their itemcrafting. And I might still play one if Rose dies--there's a lot I like about the shaper build, but I think I'm mentally downplaying some of the problems, even if they aren't the
[15:37] Telephone Cat: same ones that would get to Who.
[15:37] FakeGod: one of the ways that you could have played it out was trying to sneak Rikadin past the expedition
[15:37] Who: What problems?
[15:38] Telephone Cat: Practically all their stuff is personal range.
[15:38] Who: Oh psions?
[15:38] FakeGod: having Rikadin as friendly helps IMO
[15:38] Who: We got her past the expedition, she just ran off
[15:39] FakeGod: nah, she still saw you guys as allies of the expedition
[15:39] Who: Yeah there are problems with psions. I thought you meant you were downplaying problems with wizards.
[15:39] FakeGod: she's ditching as soon as she had the chance
[15:39] Telephone Cat: Yeah...I thought we were going to have to deal with the expedition way longer than we did and behaved accordingly.
[15:40] Telephone Cat: No, the problems with wizards are not something I've downplayed at all.
[15:40] FakeGod: you can save the expedition if you can somehow convince the captain to camp inside the sinkhole, rather than above
[15:40] FakeGod: it's rather difficult, since the captain is aggressively an idiot, but not impossible
[15:40] Who: But then you'd have to deal with them for the entirety of the act
[16:55] Telephone Cat: Hey, FakeGod. What was the deal with Everlin's symbol?
[17:17] FakeGod: Well, it's been twisted and damaged and no longer functions as a holy symbol for Pelor; Everlin now receives her spells from a very amused and obscure ghoul deity
[17:18] Telephone Cat: Can those of us who took Religion learn more information from this?
[17:20] FakeGod: that was the information you would have gotten from making KRels
[17:20] Telephone Cat: Ah.
[17:22] FakeGod: is there anything in Skype? Should I go look at it?
[17:23] Andrius: not really
[17:25] Dunnstral: Is the amulet still there
[17:25] Dunnstral: raptoran looks kind of interesting but I'm not sure on it
[17:26] Telephone Cat: Yeah, you're probably okay.
[17:26] Telephone Cat: Amulet?
[17:26] Dunnstral: the holy symbol whatever
[17:27] Telephone Cat: And raptoran doesn't really seem like there's any payoff until higher levels.
[17:44] Telephone Cat: Hey, GIF! You around?
[17:45] FakeGod: Skype was alright
[17:47] Telephone Cat: Also, this is kind of meta knowledge, but I'm pretty sure black onyx is a material component for Animate Dead.
[17:47] FakeGod: You are correct.
[17:48] Telephone Cat: So that's probably a more likely explanation for what happened to Rikadin.
[17:49] FakeGod: So, to give you guys a clearer picture of the campaign, I'm going to explain a bit.
[17:49] Telephone Cat: Uh...maybe. That's not really for ghouls so much, there might be a higher level spell that does that.
[17:49] FakeGod: Raintree is on the other side of the Tittering peaks, and if you can clear the peaks by going through the caves, then once you emerge, you can get to Raintree within 12 hours.
[17:51] Telephone Cat: How much of the aboveground area is likely to be covered in trolls?
[17:51] FakeGod: Very likely and above ground at the moment should be not be considered passable. Even the merchants are afraid to send shipment through the land routes in fears of the trolls.
[17:52] Telephone Cat: Wait. So do we have to go through that after we clear the caves to get to Raintree?
[17:52] Andrius: ok yeah a wider 'how do we get places' is helpful ty FG
[17:53] FakeGod: no, Raintree side entrance isn't troll lands
[17:53] Telephone Cat: Yeah, I wasn't 100% clear on the geography.
[17:53] Telephone Cat: Ah, okay.
[17:53] FakeGod: you are home free after you get out of caves
[17:53] FakeGod: You guys have not reached the center of the cave dwellers yet, and you can choose not to. With good enough spot checks and knowledge local, you can skirt the village and get to the other side, from which you can make for the Raintree entrance of the caves
[17:53] FakeGod: without much trouble.
[17:54] FakeGod: This would mean that you'd begin Act 4.
[17:55] FakeGod: Alternatively, you can continue to explore deeper into the caves to get to the bottom of it and finish Act 3 proper.
[17:56] Andrius: well we are supposed to be finding that plant
[17:56] Telephone Cat: We're supposed to be doing that, yes. I am a little pissed at the guy who hired us for that.
[17:57] Telephone Cat: But yeah...if the other group cleared this all, I think we can probably do it too.
[17:57] FakeGod: If you decide to skirt the village and decide not to explore deeper into the cave, then you guys have the option to avoid further conflict and make it to Raintree. (where Act 4 takes place)
[17:57] Telephone Cat: Right.
[17:58] Telephone Cat: The veterans did all of Act 3 in one in-character day without resting?
[17:58] FakeGod: Yes.
[17:59] FakeGod: There are some consequences should you choose to make straight for Raintree, one of the biggest being that trade routes will still be disrupted when you guys get there, which will affect what items you will be able to buy.
[18:00] Andrius: I think Erwin would complete the contract re: the plant, even if he disagrees with the methods of the contractor. Though he WOULD be more critical with future jobs we consider.
[18:00] Telephone Cat: I guess...I'm kind of skeptical that there are any NPCs left to save, so if we cut and run, we're giving up a.) the argentisri and b.) experience we should really have before Act 4, it would be really nice to have 2nd level spells for it.
[18:00] FakeGod: Among other things, yes.
[18:01] Telephone Cat: And if Hellion lives to level 4 then he will be one level away from having wildshape.
[18:01] FakeGod: But your characters would know that this option exists, so I'm telling you
[18:01] Telephone Cat: Noted!
[18:01] Andrius: makes sense, ty
[18:02] Andrius: I mean given most all of us are now diseased, if we go deeper we're going to want to go fast, which seems possible since the other team did all of this in one straight shoot
[18:02] Telephone Cat: Right.
[18:02] Telephone Cat: From an in-character perspective, I think Rose wants to cut and run because she has a fucking zombie plague, but out of character I think we've already let enough Act 3 stuff slip through the cracks.
[18:03] Telephone Cat: We need more cool stuff.
[18:03] Andrius: yeah Erwin 1) thinks he's sick 2) concerned for all of you 3) does want to finish the contract just to be done
[18:03] Andrius: but is practical enough to know we're already here
[18:03] Telephone Cat: Uh...is preserving the argentisri once we take it a concern, by the way?
[18:04] Telephone Cat: Assuming there even is argentisri still.
[18:04] Andrius: can hellion make a heal check on his disease?
[18:04] FakeGod: Preserving it isn't a concern.
[18:04] Dunnstral: I made a knowledge religion check
[18:04] FakeGod: Hellion can make a check yes.
[18:04] FakeGod: I think GIF's cleric made the heal checks for the veteran party to beat the disease once they finished Act 3.
[18:05] Andrius: I think ill have Erwin think he's sick until he obviously doesn't develop symptoms later in a heal check or something
[18:05] Telephone Cat: 'Cause we came here on the assumption that it was just friendly nyctars who don't know the true value of that flower, and that assumption was wrong. If there's an evil undead priest or something, it's entirely possible that he or she already claimed it.
[18:19] Telephone Cat: Well...even without a roll, it's clear this isn't just a random ghoul outbreak, this is calculated. The corrupted nyctars were kidnapping people too.
[18:20] Telephone Cat: So looking at that journal, it implies that nyctar aren't normally 8 feet?
[18:20] FakeGod: Yes.
[18:21] FakeGod: They are normally about 4 and a half feet tall (medium size)
[18:21] Telephone Cat: Hmm. The nailed down one was also large.
[18:21] Telephone Cat: That's interesting.
[18:21] Andrius: oh man
[18:22] Telephone Cat: The veterans had mentioned saving it before...I guess I have to ask about this one after the act.
[18:22] Andrius: what if we find some evil druid
[18:22] Andrius: err, I mean evil pokemon trainer down in the cave
[18:22] Telephone Cat: Also I was still running on the assumption that Captain Cowbells at least fucking knows at a nyctar is supposed to look like. That's hilarious.
[18:22] Telephone Cat: "That down there...is a NYCTAR" was, like, the one time he gave us any useful information at all.
[18:23] Andrius: I disagree - him being a blatant idiot was VERY USEFUL
[18:23] Andrius: we just failed to act on it and leave the party
[18:23] FakeGod: Could have killed him, ya know.
[18:23] Telephone Cat: We didn't have time!
[18:23] Dunnstral: bull rush him into the pit has my vote
[18:23] Andrius: in hindsight id either ignore him and grab rikadin or stage a coup and have try and get the other guards to ignire him since he's an idiot and going to get them all killed
[18:24] FakeGod: hindsight is 20/20
[18:24] Telephone Cat: I did want to mutiny, but I didn't count on them all dying horribly ten minutes in.
[18:24] Andrius: there's also that yeah
[18:25] FakeGod: "It's a trap!"
[18:25] Andrius: its ok after enough of these terrible ideas we'll get the idea that we just do things our way
[18:25] Telephone Cat: So, like, I slept under the stars and gossipped with a guard about his incompetence, and then three seconds later everyone was dead.
[18:26] FakeGod: Very efficient work by trolls if I do say so myself.
[18:26] Telephone Cat: It was.
[18:27] Telephone Cat: His debut established him as a complete idiot who would inevitably turn the entire underground against us, but morally he hadn't reeeeeeeally done enough to justify murdering him in cold blood, at least not yet.
[18:27] Telephone Cat: Maybe I'm just a bad PC.
[18:27] Andrius: oddly efficient, I might add
[18:27] Andrius: suspicious, even
[18:27] Telephone Cat: True.
[18:28] Andrius: I feel like Erwin's desire to kill him stems from the old ways and he struggles with turning the new leaf over when killing his problems has always worked better
[18:31] Andrius: but yeah no real moral reason to kill him, only to get rid of the incompetent derp
[18:31] Telephone Cat: Shanking the captain during our brief time together probably wouldn't have improved things any, to be fair.
[18:31] Telephone Cat: It would have just turned twenty-three level 1 warriors against us, and they'd probably still have died.
[18:32] FakeGod: Seduce him into a secluded bush nearby, shank him and take his place?
[18:32] FakeGod: The veteran party was discussing what LLD would have done
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

i'm going to catch up later this week

sorry for missing out, i really should push like a 1-week notice thing or even 2 days :/

hate being 18 man, hopefully this shouldnt be an issue in the next coming years if this group is still around
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Ether »

[20:01] Telephone Cat: Hmm. Rikadin appeared to be okay (or at least just dead) until she suddenly went GHOUL FORM after Hellion's heal check. What happened there?
[20:02] Telephone Cat: She wasn't walking around being a ghoul until we finally approached her, and the cleric was in disguise too.
[20:03] FakeGod: That was mostly just theatrics and decisions made for ease of interface by the DM.
[20:03] Telephone Cat: Oh, fair.
[20:04] Andrius: darn DM theatrics
[20:04] FakeGod: I didn't want to confuse you guys that Rikadin was saveable at that point, so I replaced her token with a monster one
[20:04] Andrius: glad you did
[20:04] Andrius: given my first move was to attack it
[20:05] FakeGod: that fight can get massively difficult since Rikadin ghoul has levels in Scout, and with skirmish, she can penetrate Sigma's tankiness with sheer overwhelming numbers
[20:06] Dunnstral: what does that do
[20:06] FakeGod: Sigma is your winning condition against most of the other ghouls (minus the inflict spell incoming from ghoul Everlin), so losing her probably means TPK
[20:06] gigabyteTroubadour: it's like sneak attack kind of dunn
[20:08] FakeGod: Dunn, if you noticed, ghouls don't actually deal that much damage with each hit; their main strength lies in their paralysis, which Sigma was immune to

Anyway, let's see. The villagers kept getting dragged from their homes, and Rikadin seems to have been intentionally reanimated as a ghoul--she wouldn't have had time to succumb to the disease naturally. So...yeah, we're not out of the ghoul woods yet--even if the ones in the cellar were most of them, Everlin was a recent victim, not the ringleader.

Raia still has those two Protection From Evil scrolls, which would help if we have time to cast them--but only she can use them without UMD. (She can also cast them normally, of course. It's a pretty good buff for first level. She should use it on herself first, probably.) They're +2 to AC and +2 to saves against evil creatures. Remove Paralysis is also an option in an emergency...I haven't really looked into what other second level spells are on the table.

There are also nyctars, probably. Those I can at least color spray...
uh...assuming they can see, which I think they can, since 20 foot blindsense doesn't seem far enough for them to survive without it
...but they have blindsense, so it's a one-round stun. Stun does lower their AC, though.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

For the uninformed, do we lose a scroll if we try and use it with UMD and fail to make the check?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Ether »

No, but it's 1 minute/level--that is, 1 minute total since it's a scroll--so it's something to be used right in or before a battle. Using it is DC 21, so I would recommend doing better things with your actions.

EDIT: Actually no, I lied, there is a mishap chance. I'm kind of confused on how this interacts with UMD, since the mishap page seems to assume anyone using a scroll is a caster, but it's a moot point anyway because DC 21 in combat is still a bad idea.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Ether »

Random psionics nerdery:

So psionics buffs have this really irritating tendency to be Range Personal, whiiiiich on a puny d4 psion gets old fast.
(Well, kind of. In theory, a psion could still manifest in heavy armor, and it has Vigor to shore up its HP, and their BAB is low but they could use ranged touch attacks or boost strength, and at higher levels all of them are gonna take Metamorphosis. But eh.)
Their potion analog, psionic tattoos, does allow people to get access to personal-range powers, though.

The upshot of this is that for 150 gp a pop, Raia can get an Enlarge Person analog (Expansion with the 10 minutes/level augment) that works for 30 minutes. Unlike Enlarge Person,
Sigma can use this too.
(Compression, annoyingly, only gets boosted to 1 minute/level, so the dexes are on their own there.)
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Ether »

[20:30] Telephone Cat: ...I should probably figure out an in-character reason for Rose's 180 on going forward.
[20:30] FakeGod: you mean not cutting and running?
[20:37] Telephone Cat: Yeah.
[20:38] Telephone Cat: To be fair that was kind of based on a misunderstanding. I thought that whichever direction we left in, we'd have to punch through trolls, so we might as well do it before we use up all our resources.
[20:42] Andrius: I'm going to have a hard time as well
[21:25] Telephone Cat: Are there any nearby non-meta hints that going deeper will clear the trolls?
[21:43] FakeGod: yes actually
[21:44] Telephone Cat: Could we find one before the session?
[21:44] FakeGod: if you pore through the Everlin's diaries long enough, she talks about a statue located at the village center
[21:44] FakeGod: it is a statue of Gundabog the Trollslayer
[21:45] FakeGod: she also mentions that that statue is the reason why the trolls have stayed clear of the cave system
[21:45] FakeGod: but she does not go into detail about it
[21:45] Telephone Cat: Interesting.
[21:46] Telephone Cat: Is the statue still there? (Or is that in a later map?)
[21:46] FakeGod: in a later map
[21:46] Telephone Cat: Hmm.
[21:47] FakeGod: also not having any NPC guides really curtails all the cool info I put in the campaign :(
[21:47] Telephone Cat: Would it make any sense for us to be trying to sneak out, but come across the statue or what's left of it and find some reason to rethink our plan from there?
[21:47] Telephone Cat: Sorry about that. x_x
[21:48] Telephone Cat: I like knowing the information! But rescuing people from horrible fates is hard.
[21:49] FakeGod: well, if your character is worried about possible troll encounters on the other side's cave exit, and smart enough to realize that the sinkhole drop alone isn't enough to keep the trolls at bay and that there must be something keeping the trolls away outs
[21:49] FakeGod: ide of the caves
[21:49] FakeGod: then the mention of this statue at the town center could be definitely worth investigating
[21:50] FakeGod: alternatively, there may be survivors holed up at the town center that need rescuing?
[21:52] Andrius: "good job Andrius you did the right thing"
[21:53] Andrius: also uh are we on the map with the status
[21:53] FakeGod: no
[21:53] FakeGod: you are at Everlin's place atm
[21:53] FakeGod: at the outskirts of the town
[21:53] Andrius: ok so we cant just RP finding it to save time
[21:53] Telephone Cat: We should loot it more.
[21:53] FakeGod: oh dear
[21:53] Telephone Cat: Assuming it has not yet been fully looted.
[21:53] Andrius: we cant loot w/o FG
[21:54] Telephone Cat: He's right here!
[21:54] FakeGod: town center isn't hard to find; you just declare "I go to the town center" and I say "cool changing map"
[21:54] FakeGod: and voila
[21:54] Andrius: don't make me log onto roll20
[21:54] Telephone Cat: I just figure we should probably have that change of heart before the session actually starts so we can get on with it, it doesn't have to be now.
[21:54] FakeGod: didn't you guys already loot Everlin and Rikadin? rest of the house won't contain much
[21:56] Andrius: if I go make a roll for wine tasting will you tell me if the wine is good or bad
[21:56] Andrius: since ether rolled a 5
[21:56] FakeGod: the wine is rancid
[21:56] FakeGod: you can try it
[21:56] Andrius: well if its rancid why bother
[21:57] Telephone Cat: Are you saying the wine isn't made of fermented argentisri?
[21:57] FakeGod: that would be hilariou
[21:57] Andrius: "would be"
[21:57] Andrius: I'm off to roll20 to roll then
[21:57] Andrius: I was baited by the dm
[21:57] FakeGod: wat
[21:58] Andrius: i have to know if the wine is fermented argentisiri
[21:58] FakeGod: it's not
[21:59] FakeGod: I must go League now; my squad calls me
[21:59] Telephone Cat: That's what Trevil really wanted, we were just assuming he was going for the int enhancement. But no, the man just appreciates good wine.
[21:59] Andrius: I JUUST GOT ON
[21:59] Andrius: FGGGGGG
[22:00] FakeGod: lol
[22:00] Andrius: i rolled a 6 without any bonuses b/c idk whats relevant
[22:00] Telephone Cat: Anyway it doesn't matter if the wine is rancid, we can just cast Purify Food And Drink on it and then it won't be rancid anymore.
[22:00] Telephone Cat: We live in a world of magic, people!
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:37 am

Post by FakeGod »

Hey, guys. This week's session will start 2 hours later than usual, and will be 2 hours long, instead of 3 hours.

See you then.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Andrius »

I can make it, but will be leaving on the dot at the 2h mark.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Guys, I think I can make it just one hour late, not two. Which means we can play full 3 hrs tomorrow.

Please let me know if you cannot asap!
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 1:24 pm

What ever happened to Emma and Petunia?

Spoiler:
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by FakeGod »

I had time-specific chore to complete tomorrow, but I didn't know how long it would take, so I delayed the session by 2 hours.

Now, I know I'm going to be ready by 8 AM PST, so no need for a 2 hour delay to the session.

See you guys 8 AM PST tomorrow.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

EMMA IF YOU CAN HEAR ME NEIGH TWICE
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

*pretends to neigh twice*
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 637, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:What ever happened to Emma and Petunia?
Presumably they are still in Barrelsford
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 2:23 pm

In post 641, FakeGod wrote:Presumably
think my theory might be right guys

we gotta

stick

together next time :(

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

so is this late to join this?

total noob here
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Ether »

Okay I AM WRITING THIS ALL DOWN.

CURRENT GOLD:
Erwin: 1402.57
Fiona: 1300.42
Raia: 758.97
Hellion: 777.37
Achan: 1934.29
Sigma: 1473.11
Rose: 897

Note that my 897 is after buying a mithril chain shirt (1100gp), various potions, commissioning 10 scrolls from Raia, some animal carvings, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. (To be fair, it wasn't all at the standard marked up price, and I had some help.) If you are low on money and haven't made any large purchases, something is probably wrong.

UNDISTRIBUTED, we'll sell/split this in Raintree:
1090gp (I think the captain's 200 gp is in this pool? I didn't take out my 33.33, at least)
black onyx gem
blue gem (sapphire)
masterwork breastplate
masterwork light mace (or let Raia or Sigma hang onto it for DR/bludgeoning? It is good to be prepared)
+1 longsword

UNIDENTIFIED:
Captain's ring
As I move my vote
LOUDER
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 2:30 am

fun things to wake up to:

despite making sure ALL WEEK that mother's day plans would be happening after the session everything is changed zzzz

this is like the third time shit has changed at the very last fucking minute this is unreal

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Andrius »

Hopefully someone told FG I didnt rage quit.
Im not at all mad and glad we went for it this session! Had a good time, and I had a great idea for how to connect Erwin to my paladin.

More later.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I overslept this time
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:34 am

erwin died? :(

Return to “The Arcade”