Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Oh crap what am I advertising again? Oh that's right,
Amnesiac Mafia

You see those pesky Mafiaites decided to invoke some witchcraft so that town would forget who they are. It kinda worked. You know how that magic thing goes, never turns out quite like you expect it. Like, now the cop thinks he's a cow! And the miller thinks he's a super saint! He's all 'I got the voice of God' and you're like 'dude that's a rake in your hand, not a magic missile'. My poor mafia, they've made this town (and possibly the Mod) insane!

Anyway so...crap...what is this? Oh right,
Amnesiac Mafia
. At the beginning of each day phase, everyone gets a new role! Why? Because they forgot their old one! The mafia will pretend to get in on this action too of course. Then there is the whole...'why are all those people hanging from the tall oak tree? Did we kill them? By popular vote? WHAT THE HELL IM CONFUSION HARE' thing. You know, mostly standard mafia stuff. Maybe something more sinister, but I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one. Fuzzy memory and all...you know what it's like...waking up blacked out from the night before and maybe you kissed your best friend and or lynched the only black guy in town who happens to be the mayor and your sister...its like all the joys of a hangover without the distraction of a partied night of drinking.

Right...shit what was I doing? Oh yea telling you about
Amnesiac Mafia
. Reviewed by some people who are very sadistic and stuff. Maybe I forced them at gunpoint, I forgot. Large Theme for 17 players, coming eventually to the queue (and then sign-ups (sometime this week))*. Pre-in slots are available...if I can remember what those things are...just like PM me okay? If you think you're interested anyway. Or if you have some horrific memories you'd like to suppress. We can maybe
(probably not)
do that too.

*Parenthesisception!
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #811 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by T-Bone »

A flash of light....a scream....the Eternal Horn.....The Gate has been breached....

General Malkum, the 22nd to take up this title, has blown the mystical Horn of Malkum...all hope is lost, the Axis Gate has been breached, and soon there will be hell on Golarion. A most diverse set of heroes is destined to fight the battle.

"Yes....but even the most noble of sorts can be bought....they all have a price..."

From the mightiest Fighter, to the sly Rogue, to the deft Gunslinger, all who hear the Horn's magical dirge know they must be there to bear witness to the largest battle to ever be fought! The warlock, a servant of evil has invoked the Unholy Pact, bringing your worst nightmares together to destroy this world.

"So tripe, these heroes...warlock...how cute...I am your God-King, and when you join me, power and riches beyond your wildest dreams will be yours..."

They will sing of our glories through out the ages! To battle!

"They will sing...oh yes...they will sing their final...sad...song..."

-----------------------------

Pathfinder Mafia, a 19 player game by T-Bone, and reviewed by Dramonic.

- Based on the Pathfinder setting of Golarion, with original flavor spiced in.
- Featuring the 19 core and base classes punished for the game.
- Each class gets a set of unique abilities, with some accessed at higher levels of experience.
- A Feat list which will allow players to potentially customize their role to fit their playstyle.
- Kinda role madness I suppose, but listen the fate of the world is at stake, we can't pull any punches!
- 9 pre-in slots available, just shoot me a PM.
- Coming soon

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1155 (isolation #2) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

YOU'RE INVITED!

OH crap, what was I inviting you to again? Oh, that's right,
Amnesiac Mafia: The Very First Edition

Why am I specifying that this is the first time this game has ever been done? Well, I forgot. You see, those pesky Mafiaites decided to invoke some witchcraft so that the partygoers would forget who they are! It sort of worked. You know how magic is, it never turns out quite as you expected. Like, now the cow thinks he's a cop! And the super saint thinks he's a miller! He's all like "with my hands bread will be made" and you're like 'DUDE THAT'S NOT A RAKE THAT'S A FIREBALL ARGH!' as you burn to death. Your flesh smolders, and you die. My poor mafia, they've made these partygoers (and the Mod) insane!

Anyway, you said you were invited to a party? Oh right,
. Does anyone smell burning flesh? What is that about? Anyway, at the beginning of each day, every partygoer gets a new invitation! Why? Because the host forgot to give out the invitations, and the partygoers inexplicitly keep forgetting why they were invited to the party. Were they invited to dress as a Cop stripper? Are they actually the cop? Who knows? Well, the mafia knows. They'll just have to pretend that they don't just like everyone else to blend in. Then there is the whole 'people keep drowning in the pool' thing! Was it suicide? Did one of the partygoers do it? Maybe by popular vote the partygoers all did it! WHAT THE HELL IM CONFUSION HARE. I think these are standard mafia partygoing activities. Maybe there is something more sinister going on, but I honestly can't remember. You know what it's like to wake up after a blackout in bed with your sister. I mean we are both fully clothed, and I'm positive we didn't have sex. Isn't that weird?

Oh hi, are you here for the party? No, I'm positive I haven't told you anything about the party yet, we just met. This reminds me of
. It was reviewed by...people who's names escape me. I'm sure it'll come back to me in a minute. It is a Large Theme for...some number of players? I'll tell you about that in a minute too, once I remember. It'll be a fun party though. You can literally drink all your troubles away. Because you won't remember your troubles.

I don't remember what I was just telling you about. Listen, why don't you send me a private message, and I'll try to remember to invite you. Limit 7 players with advanced pre-invites.

Return to “Queue”