Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

I was making a joke about how keyser called me grotesque for saying i'd hammer you at L-1
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

then you said you'd hammer keyser so I called it "grotesque" because he should think that of you for saying that if he thought that of me
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2243, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 2117, Tammy wrote:You can't bounce ideas off of me arthur :(
In post 2118, Tammy wrote:we used to be so good together

rip titan
Tammy I do enjoy bouncing ideas off you!

And we still work well together.

But I'm also paranoid that this looks a lot similar to laundry mafia where nacho was trying to buddy up to you, except here he did it a little less to you and more to hikari. I know you're townreading him and I generally trust your read on him because it's p accurate most of the time so I would love if you talked to me about why he's town.
In Laundry Mafia he mediated an argument because that's who he is. If he sees me getting really upset in a game, he's going to want to help. He does that quite often for a lot of people regardless of alignment sometimes. OOTS is a good example of what he looks like when he buddies me at the start of the game in a scummy way.

As far as him not being here, I fully expect him to be here today or tomorrow. He's just worked a metric shit ton of overtime the past few days.

His interaction with me at the start of the game wasn't buddying and it wasn't ignoring. He still hasn't quite got the hang of how to interact with me the right amount when he's scum. Here he did.

But beyond that and what's better and more convincing is the amount of game-solvey he was right from the start. Those types of detailed reads and jumping in feet first and pushing the game are far more indicative of his town game. If you look at that meta read case on frogger, that's one example of it. As town he wants to push reads and figure things out and if he finds a bone he pushes it. He might have pushed frogger as scum, but not developed the early game case that he did. The other things are him popping in when he doesn't have much time to shore up reads or interact with people even if it's in a limited way. His popping in to ask Alisae a couple questions but not do a whole lot with it, looks like him seeing something he wanted to figure out if it was off or not.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:33 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Keyser (3)- Alisae, Frog, Fire
Titus (4) - Nacho, Hikari, Implosion, Tammy
Ari (3) - SAD, Titus, Gin
Alisae (1) - Keyser
SAD(1) - Ari
Gin(1) - Prism
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2228, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2226, Tammy wrote:I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO AND READING EVERY POST. I'VE ASKED FOR UPDATES ON THOUGHTS. YOU CAN SCUM READ NACHO ALL YOU WANT, YOU'RE JUST WRONG. IF YOU'RE TOWN AND YOU'RE WRONG ON A SCUM READ THEN YOU'RE VIEW OF THE GAME IS WRONG. I'M NOT JUST GOING TO NOT POINT OUT SOMETHING I KNOW IS WRONG.
Tammy let's do yoga.
ohm

I havne't done yoga in a while :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2252, Fro99er wrote:then you said you'd hammer keyser so I called it "grotesque" because he should think that of you for saying that if he thought that of me
Can we label this out for those of us who are slower, namely me? k thanks. I thought you were saying my attempts to work with people were grotesque.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

I'm heading now now. I may or may not be back tonight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2254, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus (4) - Nacho, Hikari, Implosion, Tammy
So

Keyser should be making his Town!titus defense
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2256, Titus wrote:Can we label this out for those of us who are slower, namely me? k thanks. I thought you were saying my attempts to work with people were grotesque.
sorry
Heil King Froggo.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 am

VOTE: titus

L-2

yes, he should
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2129, Keyser Söze wrote:If Titus becomes the lead wagon again I will make another full defence of her slot
Heil King Froggo.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Prism »

I haven't fully read the last few pages as my focus was elsewhere but I'm not getting how this is matching up to town Gin, at all.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Tammy »

I should probably stop trying to point out where Titus is just incredibly wrong about everything she's stated about me. She will never see the truth, nor will she admit where she's gone wrong.

I just hope that not everyone in this game buys into the bullshit she's said. Keyser can, that's cool.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Alisae »

Can I L-1 this?
GTKAS
| here.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Prism »

Very opposed. Still think this is town. I get how Tammy thinks it's scum but I don't understand why most people do. Likely scumdriven.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

Taaaaammmmmmmmyyyyyy

I believe your town case on Nacho. I really do.

Do you think keyser is town, because that post makes it sound like you think keyser is town buying into a scum!Titus' BS
Heil King Froggo.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1652, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 1647, Tammy wrote:
In post 1644, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:It's honestly way to early to game solve in my opinion

We game solved like real life day one of dbz one and solved the game in just a couple days. (Granted it was kind of broken but still)
I mean, personally for me I don't get good at scum hunting and game breaking till after the 7 day mark of deadline and I work together with someone.

The main reason I'm trying to shove a townread against both of us is that I want to be pseudo masons for D1 and just bloody break the game
Spoiler:
Subject: Mini 1869- camn's revenge GAME OVER!
Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2056, Vaxkiller wrote:I don't see why you couldn't, especially day 1.Besides, most of us do not have that type of time to devote to anything, so how is the AI?
There is a difference between posting for 8 hours and scumhunting for 8 hours.
Scumhunting is AI from a player because, if a player is scum, they have to either fake it entirely (scumreads), or they have to decide whether they will townread a player and close them off from a lynch or whether they will try to get away with townreading a buddy (townreads).
The way that they scumhunted for 8 hours in particular is important to me because the thought progression becomes much, much harder to fake; there are moments of genuine-looking paranoia, there are reads going to town and then falling back to scum as more of the picture becomes clear, there are moments where it felt like the game was really solved, there's pride in the end result.

You say that most people don't have that type of time to devote to the game - hell yes, it was an extremely rare and unusual circumstance that brought us together for a Thursday night but when a rare and unusual circumstance leads to three people posting and commenting on the game for 8 hours straight, it seems kind of foolish to throw that out the window as not alignment indicative, don't you think?

Like I've said before, if you've brought specific criticisms, bring them up. If you don't have specific criticisms and just have uneasy feelings, there's nothing I've done - I've thought about this game and I've thought about my townreads them in particular for longer than I've thought about most games and so if something is going to chance in my reads, then it will be in response to new information; it won't be because someone tells me to read again.

Does that make sense?

The spoilered is something I've carried in my mind for a long time and brought it into every game I play with Nacho. I'm not even saying I need 8 hours but just a sit down and spitting back and forth is what makes me know if I'm dealing with town or scumcho.

So I mean yeah, I'm shoving a town read down Nacho's throat and it's because my play becomes 10fold accurate when we jam together.

tl;dr: Forcing a town read between us so we can work together to break the game revealing our true alignments.
(Also cuz my mind is like a collage of reads on a billboard and I need a person to bounce them off too so I can start making connections)
I liked this interaction from Gin. Beyond that I'm looking forward to their jam session and hope it will help me get a read on him one way or the other.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

Never lynching Titus day one.
Just pointing that out.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 am

In post 2092, Prism wrote:Particularly, the efforts to engage or extract from others that I've seen are either nonexistent or ring incredibly hollow.
This is like, you're only reason, and everyone knows this isn't true, so they don't care.

Refute or get your vote off babe
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Alisae »

Why do you think it's scumdriven prism?
There are a notable amount of counters to Titus.
GTKAS
| here.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Prism »

Looking at the people voting I'm fucking stupid that's likely not scum driven.

Think before you type, folks. That's the lesson here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2264, Alisae wrote:Can I L-1 this?
Not until Keyser gives his new and improved Titus town case as he promised if she was the leading wagon
Heil King Froggo.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:49 am

If anyone hammers before the 7th real life day of day 1 I'm death tunneling you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2266, Fro99er wrote:Taaaaammmmmmmmyyyyyy

I believe your town case on Nacho. I really do.

Do you think keyser is town, because that post makes it sound like you think keyser is town buying into a scum!Titus' BS
No, the stuff that titus threw at me and about me was full of lies and somewhat personal. I'm just not going to care anymore; I just hope that people don't actually think that.

I was kinda being snide about keyser because of his statements earlier.

I think keyser has a really good chance of being scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon May 08, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Prism it's okay.
Do you want a hug.
/me hugs Prism
yeah I don't need your permission to give you a hug :]