Micro 702: Matrix 5 | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #0) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Vijarada omg nobody can spell my name right. But yeah hi guys I'm Vij if you were around in 2014 you might know me as Burning_Earth but ew I have the earliest joindate here? How fucking disgusting is that tbh. I was and am very bad but I guess you can defer to all my 100% correct scumreads if you want idc.

So yeah MarioManiac4 is super scum seriously guys wtf. Let's look at what he's done today.
In post 532, MarioManiac4 wrote: So really I only want to lynch within {PP, Loopdan, oldwino} in forever.
His entire lynch pool is the lowest hanging fruit. His reasons for scumreading these people? Loopdan because of "being around but coasting". PP because of "being around but not contributing". Oldwino because of his bad tone. Well, if we're going to talk about being around and not contributing, let's look at what MarioManiac has decided to spend this day 2 on.
In post 537, MarioManiac4 wrote:Actually scratch that
@ {PP, Loopdan, oldwino}:
Who is scum?
Why are they scum?
What are your thoughts on the dual town wagons of yesterday?
In post 536, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 535, Loopdan wrote:[quote="In
In post 559, MarioManiac4 wrote:If PenguinPower comes into this thread and posts anything that isn't a readslist that involves critical analysis, we should lynch him today.
In post 596, MarioManiac4 wrote:Hello PenguinPower! I noticed you were online!
Could you give your reads and the reasoning behind them please?
In post 597, MarioManiac4 wrote:yeah we can lynch penguinpower at any point!
In post 599, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 247, Toto wrote:
The problem is that
Penguin, Loopdan and Oldwino
are not doing shit.
In post 600, MarioManiac4 wrote:I mean I'm being harsher in here than I should be and want to be.
But we're not going to win this game without some significant contribution by the one of those three who is town.
In post 607, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 559, MarioManiac4 wrote:If PenguinPower comes into this thread and posts anything that isn't a readslist that involves critical analysis, we will lynch him today.
Reminder.
In post 608, MarioManiac4 wrote:hello oldwino.
I noticed you were online.
I would like you to proceed with giving reads and placing a vote.
In post 632, MarioManiac4 wrote:I promise you oldwino if you present your scumread and why you think they are scum it will help the town win condition no matter who it is.
Pretty much that's what he's been doing today. All he's done is pushing his scumreads, all of which are
coincidentally
the single easiest mislynches in the game, to post things. This is an excersize in trying to look busy while having incredibly superficial reads. This is textbook scum play, except instead of being from the textbook that you want to read written by an expert, this is the textbook written by your shitty professor that he makes you buy for 350$ because corruption. It's not just today that Maniac has been scumreading the easiest lynches. Yesterday he was on the wagon that ousted one of the easiest lynches on the site, BTD6maker. You know what my favourite terrible Maniac post is?
In post 677, MarioManiac4 wrote:@oldwino;
Longer days are not always better. Sometimes, they blow out all of town's momentum and bore everyone in the game, making them lose interest.
Deadlines are a suggestion, not a rule! If we are ready to move onto Day 3, we should move onto Day 3. I do agree this day has some more life in it, though. No intent to hammer has been stated so I'm not sure what your issue is. Leaving wagons to deadline, on the other hand, can be largely dangerous and result in compromise lynches of town.

We are not lynching PP for lurking as you seem to suggest. We are considering lynching him because the content of his posts are heavily shifted towards empty setup maths rather than trying to find the scum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
Can you explain how I am showing this here?

Perfect scum games happen all the time. I've been on the good end of one of those despite being mediocre at scumplay. 7:2 is biased towards Mafia and there are plenty of ways that you could lose to scum by chainlynching Town.

Despite me being on the receiving end of your backlash it seems that you agree with me. Which is somewhat nice.

People HAVE unvoted PP. I am the only one who hasn't, looking at the voting.

The wagon was orchestrated by LicketyQuickety and I because PP has been here and has done things, just not useful ones at all and dodged questions. Firescreamer then voted it up once more to L-1. It's really not all that big of a deal.

It really feels like your play today is more wired towards winding people up than actually finding the scum.

I will now take a moment to refute your points on my play;
a) "others (MarioManiac4) do have bias, and I don't trust their reads."- Why do you feel like I have bias? I haven't scumread you since RVS. I came into it during D2 for completely different reasons which you have ignored, like you think "THEY ATTACK ALL OF MY POSTS" is a valid substitute for "they scumread me because they find my posts scummy. Loopdan's reads would be no better than mine in this regard because he was full-out tunelling Maker by the end of the day.

b) "login police are watching"- I did this twice. Once for you and once for PP. I feel like this is justified, though; you were online and willing to be on MS so you could have given your scumread while there, right? Same with PP.

c) "some egos are more important than their wincons"- You'll have to explain this one for me. I don't really have an ego nor have I been exerting one in this game.

d) The posting where you made it sound like it was my fault if you voted me because with my confbias tunnel you had no choice, right?! But I haven't tunnelled you and I have no confbias on you.

What is interesting is your posting on Loopdan. "lack of meaningful posts" does strike a chord. But depending on how you develop the read it may mean different things.
This fucking post man. I admit, I thought it was a good actual example of non-superficial content at first. But that's just cause I skipped the wall. I mean, what does he say in this post? He's stated the facts of the PP wagon I guess. He's painstakingly explained his lack of confbias with a fucking WIKI LINK. He claimed not to have an ego which is hilarious. But nowhere here is anything to be found that isn't just trying to look busy. The last sentence is my favourite. "depending on the read it may mean different things". I mean, come on guys. These days, tone and posting style is way too big in scumhunting. Oldwino is the biggest wagon because of the stupid and emotional person he is. Maniac is given a free pass because of the town-leadershippy role he's taking in an incredibly superficial way.

VOTE: Mariomaniac
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #1) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Wow did I mess up those quotes hold on
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #2) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Vijarada omg nobody can spell my name right. But yeah hi guys I'm Vij if you were around in 2014 you might know me as Burning_Earth but ew I have the earliest joindate here? How fucking disgusting is that tbh. I was and am very bad but I guess you can defer to all my 100% correct scumreads if you want idc.

So yeah MarioManiac4 is super scum seriously guys wtf. Let's look at what he's done today.
In post 532, MarioManiac4 wrote: So really I only want to lynch within {PP, Loopdan, oldwino} in forever.
His entire lynch pool is the lowest hanging fruit. His reasons for scumreading these people? Loopdan because of "being around but coasting". PP because of "being around but not contributing". Oldwino because of his bad tone. Well, if we're going to talk about being around and not contributing, let's look at what MarioManiac has decided to spend this day 2 on.
In post 537, MarioManiac4 wrote:Actually scratch that
@ {PP, Loopdan, oldwino}:
Who is scum?
Why are they scum?
What are your thoughts on the dual town wagons of yesterday?
In post 559, MarioManiac4 wrote:If PenguinPower comes into this thread and posts anything that isn't a readslist that involves critical analysis, we should lynch him today.
In post 596, MarioManiac4 wrote:Hello PenguinPower! I noticed you were online!
Could you give your reads and the reasoning behind them please?
[
In post 597, MarioManiac4 wrote:yeah we can lynch penguinpower at any point!
In post 599, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 247, Toto wrote:
The problem is that
Penguin, Loopdan and Oldwino
are not doing shit.
In post 600, MarioManiac4 wrote:I mean I'm being harsher in here than I should be and want to be.
But we're not going to win this game without some significant contribution by the one of those three who is town.
In post 607, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 559, MarioManiac4 wrote:If PenguinPower comes into this thread and posts anything that isn't a readslist that involves critical analysis, we will lynch him today.
Reminder.
In post 608, MarioManiac4 wrote:hello oldwino.
I noticed you were online.
I would like you to proceed with giving reads and placing a vote.
In post 632, MarioManiac4 wrote:I promise you oldwino if you present your scumread and why you think they are scum it will help the town win condition no matter who it is.
Pretty much that's what he's been doing today. All he's done is pushing his scumreads, all of which are
coincidentally
the single easiest mislynches in the game, to post things. This is an excersize in trying to look busy while having incredibly superficial reads. This is textbook scum play, except instead of being from the textbook that you want to read written by an expert, this is the textbook written by your shitty professor that he makes you buy for 350$ because corruption. It's not just today that Maniac has been scumreading the easiest lynches. Yesterday he was on the wagon that ousted one of the easiest lynches on the site, BTD6maker. You know what my favourite terrible Maniac post is?
In post 677, MarioManiac4 wrote:@oldwino;
Longer days are not always better. Sometimes, they blow out all of town's momentum and bore everyone in the game, making them lose interest.
Deadlines are a suggestion, not a rule! If we are ready to move onto Day 3, we should move onto Day 3. I do agree this day has some more life in it, though. No intent to hammer has been stated so I'm not sure what your issue is. Leaving wagons to deadline, on the other hand, can be largely dangerous and result in compromise lynches of town.

We are not lynching PP for lurking as you seem to suggest. We are considering lynching him because the content of his posts are heavily shifted towards empty setup maths rather than trying to find the scum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
Can you explain how I am showing this here?

Perfect scum games happen all the time. I've been on the good end of one of those despite being mediocre at scumplay. 7:2 is biased towards Mafia and there are plenty of ways that you could lose to scum by chainlynching Town.

Despite me being on the receiving end of your backlash it seems that you agree with me. Which is somewhat nice.

People HAVE unvoted PP. I am the only one who hasn't, looking at the voting.

The wagon was orchestrated by LicketyQuickety and I because PP has been here and has done things, just not useful ones at all and dodged questions. Firescreamer then voted it up once more to L-1. It's really not all that big of a deal.

It really feels like your play today is more wired towards winding people up than actually finding the scum.

I will now take a moment to refute your points on my play;
a) "others (MarioManiac4) do have bias, and I don't trust their reads."- Why do you feel like I have bias? I haven't scumread you since RVS. I came into it during D2 for completely different reasons which you have ignored, like you think "THEY ATTACK ALL OF MY POSTS" is a valid substitute for "they scumread me because they find my posts scummy. Loopdan's reads would be no better than mine in this regard because he was full-out tunelling Maker by the end of the day.

b) "login police are watching"- I did this twice. Once for you and once for PP. I feel like this is justified, though; you were online and willing to be on MS so you could have given your scumread while there, right? Same with PP.

c) "some egos are more important than their wincons"- You'll have to explain this one for me. I don't really have an ego nor have I been exerting one in this game.

d) The posting where you made it sound like it was my fault if you voted me because with my confbias tunnel you had no choice, right?! But I haven't tunnelled you and I have no confbias on you.

What is interesting is your posting on Loopdan. "lack of meaningful posts" does strike a chord. But depending on how you develop the read it may mean different things.
This fucking post man. I admit, I thought it was a good actual example of non-superficial content at first. But that's just cause I skipped the wall. I mean, what does he say in this post? He's stated the facts of the PP wagon I guess. He's painstakingly explained his lack of confbias with a fucking WIKI LINK. He claimed not to have an ego which is hilarious. But nowhere here is anything to be found that isn't just trying to look busy. The last sentence is my favourite. "depending on the read it may mean different things". I mean, come on guys. These days, tone and posting style is way too big in scumhunting. Oldwino is the biggest wagon because of the stupid and emotional person he is. Maniac is given a free pass because of the town-leadershippy role he's taking in an incredibly superficial way.

VOTE: Mariomaniac
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #3) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Vijarada »

that's a fixed version.
@mod
You can delete 732 if you want[/v]
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #4) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I get oldwino's posting a lot from a personal perspective. As a person incapable of learning, I like someone who tries to learn from whatever he sees. And as a person who constantly second-guesses himself (often actually in their own posts, using parentheses), I recognize oldwino's second guessing and unsureness for what it is. It's just the way he approaches a game like this. I called him stupid because he says some silly things like that but at the same time he's trying to learn how to contribute the town. He's trying to learn how not to be scumread and he's frustrated when people scumread him even more for it. From my perspective, oldwino is very town. and tbh he's not unlike town!me. And I stand by that.

p-edit:
1) he is scum and it is an attempt to make it look like a chainsaw to close the lynch on a townie
...this would be a shit plan. Oldwino was getting lynched without me and being like "ha i'm making myself obvscum and possibly deflecting the lynch to me just so I can lynch someone at L-1!". Yeah wtf that's a terrible plan why would I do that.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #5) » Thu May 04, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 741, Toto wrote:1) he is scum and it is an attempt to make it look like a chainsaw to close the lynch on a townie.
2) he is town and believes all that.
3) he is chainsawing and chose the most obvious driver of oldwino's lynch and 2nd hardest lynch today.
Like plan 1 is a terrible plan because it would attract attention to myself and even if it worked I'd get lynched tomorrow. Plan 3 is a terrible plan because if I was scum I wouldn't enter like that. Seriously, It'd be all "hey guys just reading this game but uh well I think if the people are absolutely set on lynching me, oldwino or loopdan I think I'd prefer loopdan today?". Seriously, I read a bit before I decided to take this slot. I know what I would have done, man. Only reason I came in like this is because I see a town being seriously led astray here, man. It's like "we lynched the easiest mislynch on site and he was town so i guess the two scum must be from the three easiest mislynches!". That's how bad it is. And that's why I had to step in in a way I wouldn't normally.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #6) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Vijarada »

So toto got jailkept and there was no kill, right? I'm not scum, so Toto must be.
VOTE: Toto nev
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #7) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 1011, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 1009, Vijarada wrote:So toto got jailkept and there was no kill, right?
I'm not scum, so Toto must be.

VOTE: Toto nev

I could be scum. MM could be scum.
Did either of you get JKed for no kill? Scummy as MM is, I ain't ignoring that. Christ what crazy pills are you on?
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #8) » Sun May 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 1013, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 1012, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1010, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 1008, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1005, FireScreamer wrote:Toto has 0 incentive to argue for him being jailed every night as scum. As scum thats as much an auto lose as being lynched is. And is MUCH slower.
Yeah, except if the game is auto-solve he could throw a hail marry in Lylo. He has perfect motivation as Scum to not want to get lynched, that's my whole point.
What hail mary can he throw in a lylo with 2 confirmed town and him?
He could claim something else, for example. It gives him a ton of time to think about what he is going to do if he is Scum.
No LQ.

Literally a lylo with 2 confirmed town.

He KNOWS he can't pull anything out in that situation.
Its better than losing today, man. He's already been JKed to no kill and now he is like "um um uh the first one doesn't count, right?"
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #9) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I guess GL guys. If you really want to lynch town today, you have a good shot of making the right choice later. I'm not giving up until Im lynched or scum is, though.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #10) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Vijarada »

If MM is scum and he NKs LQ or something, does town win? That puts you in LyLo tomorrow and he cod get FS lynched right? So lynching me dies have consequences. We really would like to lynch scum here.

That's right, yeah? Because if you outline that we still autowin there, I'll self hammer.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #11) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I mean I wanted to lynch Toto because there's a strong chance he's scum. But whatever. Im VT, I guess when I get home I'll talk about you v FS.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #12) » Sun May 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I mean him no killing makes the game basically the same for him, but leads to a lot of town confusion. No reason for him not to.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #13) » Sun May 07, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Yeah, I don't feel wonderful about our chances here. I do like FS as the town out of the two. I think his being against the toto lynch makes him very likely town, he could have very easily appeared for it and made his win easier if scum. I documented my thoughts on MM, nothing more to say there pretty much. I didn't like him coming in hours later and saying "whoa whoa whoa don't lynch toto", that appeared very very fake in my opinion. Not much more to say. Unless we're waiting for loopdan or anyone else wants me to do something protown, I guess MM can hammer. I'd still prefer him not to!
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #14) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Vijarada »

Worlds worst replacement rip
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #15) » Mon May 08, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 1105, Toto wrote:
In post 1104, Toto wrote:
In post 732, Vijarada wrote:stupid and emotional
BTW my main issue with this post was that you called a person stupid AND emotional. You have to be a truly bad person to say and believe that at the same time. Just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART.
And to clarify, I don't believe you meant this, therefore you were scum.
Didn't I apologize for that a post after? Although I believe calling someone stupidly emotional is not the worst thing you can say.
get a warrant

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”