TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:01 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

The amount of votes on Titus is really sad, we need more
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2525, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The amount of votes on Titus is really sad, we need more
That's why I asked why the wagon deteriorated. What changed that turned the tide from Titus to Keyser?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Tbh I felt I played a role in derailing the Titus wagon.

I need to ISO her and esp in relationship to what Tammy was saying because I ~might~ be wrong on her (even though as an arrogant player I hate admitting that!)
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

No votes till everyone checks in please.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Tammy »

I don't have any feedback.

I'm confused about that kill as he was ending up in my Poe, but I'm glad my original read there and evaluation of our interaction was right. Anyway, I wish there was more than one person in the neighborhood so we could know whether or not he claimed there. I guess he could have just been someone who was a middling town lean for most people but unlikely to be healed.

Or he jailed he nightkill and a vig/so shot him?

I dunno.

I'm still suspicious about titus. There were a couple posts where I wondered if I was wrong, in particular one personal type attack that o wonder would be too low for her to go as scum.

What I didn't like was that titus hadn't said word one about keyser until frogger started suspecting him and I wondered if keyser could be scum whiteknighting a town titus. Then titus started feeding into that a bit. That hammer was absolutely atrocious. Titus bitches when people hammer while she's away; she claims it's the thread not respecting her. So days before deadline and before her suspects can do what they said they were going to do that very day, she hammers right after the claim? I'm having a huge problem with that coming from town titus.

If she's town, she needs to step it up today.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Tammy »

Also hoping hikari link starts working on thread stuff and being an active sorter of the game and not just talking so many theory-ish points, what he's going to do, etc.

Also hoping prism makes some actual game strides today.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2530, Tammy wrote:Also hoping hikari link starts working on thread stuff and being an active sorter of the game and not just talking so many theory-ish points, what he's going to do, etc.

Also hoping prism makes some actual game strides today.
Well, I was gonna work on that stuff yesterday, until a damn lynch materialized behind my back. Still, that's a fair request from me. Expect content from me today (Day 2, not May 11th) or I'll replace out. I don't do lurking. It'll have to come tomorrow/Saturday though. My schedule during the week is generally pretty busy, so I don't have big blocks of time to read everything that's happened (and as I've said, this is an abnormally active game, so keeping up is hard), but my weekends are much freer and this game will be top priority during this weekend.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm not saying you should replace out! You are just a question mark, and I need to clear that one up to see if there are scum in my town reads.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2532, Tammy wrote:I'm not saying you should replace out! You are just a question mark, and I need to clear that one up to see if there are scum in my town reads.
I understand I've been a question mark in this game, which is extremely unusual for me as a player (regardless of alignment, I usually get townreads to hell and back) and why I've had a general feeling of frustration with myself all game. I'm not saying you are saying I should replace out. I'm saying that if I can't add anything of value to the game, I feel that I should replace out. I don't believe in lurking as a strategy and I refuse to drag a game down. But I also don't believe in being a flake or imposing unnecessary burden on others, that's why I have no desire to replace out (aside from also just liking the players and mod here).
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Fire, I don't really have anything to report.
The kill surprised me tho.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Hikari, my vote was on SAD because I never moved it off of Boon
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2535, Aristophanes wrote:Hikari, my vote was on SAD because I never moved it off of Boon
But why? Was he still your top scumread? Was he ever? I'm sorry, I can't remember off the top of my head why you voted Boon, but I thought it happened around his fight with Fire.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2514, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Nacho did you catch up and do the deeper analysis you wanted during the night?
I did. Implosion was one of the big three I wanted to push today (along with PRISM and Titus); am guessing Hikari Link will take his place in my suspect list.

Would like to talk to you and Frogger about Aristophanes in particular because I feel very very confident that he is town.

Vote: Titus

I don't have feedback but I'm not liable to hold my vote unless there's a clear reason not to.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I mean don't bring her to L-1 in case of guilty but otherwise no reason not to vote if you want.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Prism »

I PM'd nancy already but I am unable to continue this game.

With this in mind, I am ambivalent in how I feel about this game. I accomplished my goal of avoiding biting, sarcastic replies and instead staying energetic and hopeful. Simultaneously, I have been unable to put in the work that this table and game justifies. In this sense, I have accomplished nothing.

I suspect this will be read as a scum replaceout, coming right after the night rather than before. I assure you that this is not the case despite its lack of fairness for my replacement. My refusal to replace out earlier is not out of malice but out of my own stubbornness, and daybreak is the point at which I must throw in the towel.

~ ;~; ~
Last edited by nancy on Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Prism »

If you have any questions about my play thus far, now is the time to ask as later it will be a black box.

My reads that are my own that I can recall (ie. Not trusting Nacho on Tammy) are Titus town and Gin scum. I would assign medium confidence to Titus town and low confidence in Gin scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

Do you have any other reads than those two?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2536, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 2535, Aristophanes wrote:Hikari, my vote was on SAD because I never moved it off of Boon
But why? Was he still your top scumread? Was he ever? I'm sorry, I can't remember off the top of my head why you voted Boon, but I thought it happened around his fight with Fire.
It did, I guess I never changed it lol

I don't think he's a top scumread, but I forget and have to *shudders* reread...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2539, Prism wrote:I PM'd nancy already but I am unable to continue this game.
:(

Hope to play with you again soon!
- Jingle
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2540, Prism wrote:If you have any questions about my play thus far, now is the time to ask as later it will be a black box.

My reads that are my own that I can recall (ie. Not trusting Nacho on Tammy) are Titus town and Gin scum. I would assign medium confidence to Titus town and low confidence in Gin scum.

But you did trust nacho on me, you made a whole post about why you town read me and it was part of nacho town reading me and you thinking that he might be trying to fool me.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Prism »

Working on something else but in the meantime I can paste this part here and respond to Tammy:

@Firebringer:
Negative. I had feelings about Dayne being town yesterday but I think they were nebulous and fundamentally wrong.

I'm skeptical of Nacho's votes but simply the fact that Tammy says so makes Nacho extremely likely to be town.
In post 2544, Tammy wrote:
In post 2540, Prism wrote:If you have any questions about my play thus far, now is the time to ask as later it will be a black box.

But you did trust nacho on me, you made a whole post about why you town read me and it was part of nacho town reading me and you thinking that he might be trying to fool me.
I mixed it up a bit, I don't entirely trust Nacho and think it is possible he was fooling you, as mentioned before. I
do
trust his read on you and that you're town, because either he's scum who broke the barrier or is town and correct.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Prism »

Working on something else but in the meantime I can paste this part here and respond to Tammy:

@Firebringer:
Negative. I had feelings about Dayne being town yesterday but I think they were nebulous and fundamentally wrong.
In post 2544, Tammy wrote:

I mixed my words up. I don't entirely trust Nacho and think it is possible he was fooling you, as mentioned before. I
do
trust his read on you and that you're town, because either he's scum who broke the barrier or is town and correct.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Prism »

I removed that third sentence to mix in the final post so if you'll hold your horses I'll get there, my last part is just for Nacho town.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2526, Hikari Link wrote:
In post 2525, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:The amount of votes on Titus is really sad, we need more
That's why I asked why the wagon deteriorated. What changed that turned the tide from Titus to Keyser?
Me pushing keyser
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2528, Firebringer wrote:No votes till everyone checks in please.
yo I'm here
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”