Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Iammars »

Please do not lynch anyone today until everyone has said whether or not they want to claim Curious George.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Twomz »

And why are you saying that I'm OMGUSing xtoxm? He's been my #2 suspicion since post 147, and then in post 154 he kinda says he thinks I'm scum, but it's really just a statistic that he probably pulled out of his ass. I had gotten another point or two in at that point anyway, but before he ever FoSed or voted for me, I had him firmly in my #2 spot. How can you OMGUS someone when you thought they were the second most suspicious player in the game before they even started pointing fingers at you?

If you want to say that he voted for me before I voted for him, that's fine, but I was too busy trying to get my point on blackberry across (still a little peeved that he bought himself another day away from giving the hangman his boots), to worry about xtoxm. Well, now that I decide to move my vote to my #2 it's OMGUS because he voted for me (OMGUSing and deflecting in their purest forms imo) before I got around to voting for him?

And once more... this was xtoxm's response to people questioning Blackberry's claim of
post 130 wrote:
Townie (Vanilla Townie)
.... that is my role name.
xtoxm
post 137 wrote:Actually, my name is just my rolename too.
post 420 wrote:I am Coroner Rick, a Coroner.
This is just the kind of slipup I would expect from a scum who was trying to help their scum buddy, and then tried to fake claim. Either that or he lied on the first post when he knew that he had a role name that differed from his role.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Iammars wrote:Please do not lynch anyone today until everyone has said whether or not they want to claim Curious George.
Sorry forgot to say I'm not george.

@Twomz: Xtoxm has been suspicous of you for some time. As for the others I agree he needs to type out his reason's for each person he feels is scum, it was your comment you made for your reason's when you voted I found suspicious. I also made a second comment about the weather. I thought someone said who ever was lynched would be an unknown role.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:23 am

Post by armlx »

Twomz's argument seems tailored to force a quick lynch on xtoxm, citing minor things as major slipups and OMGUSing and what not. I'm really not liking him or Iammars, but Iammars I can give the same benefit of waiting as I did BB. Twomz has nothing role related backing, hence

Unvote, Vote Twomz

That should be 3 votes on Twomz.

Given that xtoxm just claimed coroner which should help prevent some of the shenanigans I was worried about, I will claim not George.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Okay so my analysis of all players, minus myself. (In no particular order...)

I am assuming, for the moment, that there are 4 scum in the game, given the 3:1 ratio. Does everyone agree with this?

Blackerry - Um, yeh. Uber pro-town. Completely foolproof claim, as far as I can see.

Gorrad - I was suspicious of but now think he's town. His claim seems to be sincere and he sounds like he's telling the truth. His hammering day 1 is definitely forgivable, given the "evidence" we had.

Twomz - Scum. I've kinda been going on about this a lot, so I don't think I need to restate it here, however if it's requested I will. Other than Twomz. He recently stated he doesn't care what I have to say about him so I will return that.

Cyberbob - I think he's scum. I don't like the way he's lurked for pretty much the whole of today, and turned up only to say i'm very scummy and add his vote to my bandwagon.

Armlx - I think he is town. He seems to be looking carefully and finding reasons to vote. His opinions on Blackberry seem genuine, and his change in opinion of me over time seems genuine also, and he has backed up with good reasons everything he has done.

ChaosOmega - Town. He brought up the wiki article about Inspector Hound, showing the rest of the town that he is indeed unlikely to be sane, as I know he isn't. This is a very pro-town thing to do IMO, and I can't see a scum doing this. And it's not like he was under any pressure to make himself look innocent either.

Bookitty - Leaning scum. Didn't like the banter with Twomz. Also didn't like the way Twomz said about Bookitty nibbled but didn't bite. Possibly an attempt at distancing? She also seems to have subsided into lurking now, which I believe increases the chances she is scum. Lurking always does.

Hadsfgas - Nuetral (newly upgraded) Always the one you can't get a read on. My opinion of him has swung from each extreme more than once in this game. Initially I didn't like his pressure on Farside for the "Doc's dead" syndrome. His supsicions of me at the start of today seemed genuine, and I settled into to think he was a townie that thought I was scum. But I didn't like the way he insisted it was likely that Blackberry was scum and Glork could have told scum that there are no vanilla townies in the game. Didn't like the way he said I haven't done anything pro-town, but that might be subconsioucly taken as a personal thing which i'm obviously not goign to like, so i'll overlook. He says i'm answering for BB and I think he uses it as part of a case against me. But I REALLY didn't like the way he started the whole "fishing" argument against me, I was not fishing at all. And it was this that started a bandwagon on me for nothing. However, the recent case of unvoting me and giving me time to defend myself I think is pro-town. So i'm gonna leave at nuetral for the moment. Blegh, hard to read :(

Porochaz - Don't like the way he has added himself to my badnwagon without actually voting, over the whole scummy rolefishing thing, which I believe is totally scum instigated. Possibly not Hadfgas who brought it up, but Porochaz and Cyberbob who are just bandwagoning me for it I am highly suspicious of.

Farside - Overall i've liked the way she's played and I think she's come to good conlusions recently and is getting progressivally more pro-town IMO, hard for me to see her as scum.

Iammars - Hate the lurking but His recent claim Probably isn't something scum would try to pull of, I don't think.

Monkey - I believe his claim and I think he's playing pretty well. Everything related to his claim seems to fit into line. I think it's more likely he's insane than paranoid.

This took me an age to type!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

Iammars, I am not George ;).

This is fun... :-P.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Bookitty »

I am not George.

And Xtoxm, I posted Friday, and I had a pretty busy weekend with no real time to do analysis on this game I JUST replaced into recently. Do you consider not posting for two days on the weekend to qualify as lurking?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Glork »

Vote Count:
Xtoxm 4 (Gorrad, Cyberbob, ChaosOmega, Twomz)
Twomz 3 (Blackberry, farside22, armlx)

Not Voting: Iammars, Bookitty, Monkey, Xtoxm, Porochaz, hasdgfas

13 Alive + Heat Advisory = 6 To Lynch

Day ends on or before February 13, at 2:00 AM EST.
Last edited by Glork on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by armlx »

My scum reads are about the same as xtoxm's based on the assumption Monkey is insane/paranoid. If he isn't the world flips on its head.

Prolly Town:
BB
xtoxm
ChaosOmega (wasn't sure until xtoxm brought up the wiki article thing, was too easy of a scenario to quick lynch in for scum to punt away)
Monkey
Farside (like the analysis, not awkward like scum discussion tends to be)

Leaning town:
hasdfgas (I'm trying to figure out how to read his unvote to slow the xtoxm, but it seems like it had pure intentions rather than being scum jumping off a sinking ship)

No Clue:
Porochaz
Bookitty

Mildly Scummy:
Iammars (awkward timing, infi digging, etc, though more info is will arise definitely)

Very Scummy:
CyberBob (Every one of his posts is sniping at easy targets, just often enough to look active...)
Twomz (Similar to bob, only more posts)
Gorrad (Very generalized "claim", lynch pushing, etc)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

armlx wrote:My scum reads are about the same as xtoxm's based on the assumption Monkey is insane/paranoid. If he isn't the world flips on its head.

Prolly Town:
BB
xtoxm
ChaosOmega (wasn't sure until xtoxm brought up the wiki article thing, was too easy of a scenario to quick lynch in for scum to punt away)
Monkey
Farside (like the analysis, not awkward like scum discussion tends to be)

Leaning town:
hasdfgas (I'm trying to figure out how to read his unvote to slow the xtoxm, but it seems like it had pure intentions rather than being scum jumping off a sinking ship)

No Clue:
Porochaz
Bookitty

Mildly Scummy:
Iammars (awkward timing, infi digging, etc, though more info is will arise definitely)

Very Scummy:
CyberBob (Every one of his posts is sniping at easy targets, just often enough to look active...)
Twomz (Similar to bob, only more posts)
Gorrad (Very generalized "claim", lynch pushing, etc)
I like your analysis more than Xtoxm's. Except I would put you in the unknown category or with hasdgfas, lol. And I would move Cyber and Gorrad into Mildly Scummy. :-P
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Armlx is up to #4 on my scumlist for finding BB and Xtoxm town and myself scummy.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Gorrad wrote:Armlx is up to #4 on my scumlist for finding BB and Xtoxm town and myself scummy.
Let me get this straight -- you think someone is scum because they find you scummy?

:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Armlx is up to #4 on my scumlist for finding BB and Xtoxm town and myself scummy.
How about a complete list of who you find scummie and why? I'm leaning scummie on you as well because although you made a comment that leads me to not vote for you today I don't think it clears you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:But I didn't like the way he insisted it was likely that Blackberry was scum and Glork could have told scum that there are no vanilla townies in the game.
That was not me. If that's your strongest argument against me, look again.
Twomz wrote:@ BlackBerry: Glork could have easily put "there are no vanilla roles" in a mafia goon's role PM. Or you get to ask a yes or no question each night (to Glork).
That was Twomz. Although it's possible that he did put it in a mafia member's role PM, I find it somewhat unlikely.

one last thing
Xtoxm wrote:But I REALLY didn't like the way he started the whole "fishing" argument against me, I was not fishing at all.
Whether you think it was fishing or not, it was still fishing. There are many times where I've said something, thinking it was purely innocent, but it actually was rolefishing, whether that was my intention or not. Just because you don't see something one way doesn't mean that others will see it the same way as you do.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok - Point taken on the fishing.

About the "argument" that there's a possibility that Glork told the scum there are no townies - I isolated your posts and you did back it at one point.

Noted that you think it's unlikely...Personally think it's absurd.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Bookitty »

The likelihood of Monkey hitting two scum on two investigations is not very high, in my opinion. Thus, I think it likely that Xtoxm and Blackberry are town (along with Monkey, as a paranoid/insane cop). I don't think Twomz is necessarily scummy either, though. I didn't like his gambit, but he was pretty quick to cop to it when Gorrad brought up the problem (and my reaction to Gorrad's post was the same as Twomz's, for very different reasons -- I thought Twomz might be scum and I wanted answers to my questions from Twomz before anyone pointed out the drawbacks).

That said, I have some serious suspicions of Farside, based on this:

Farside voted me with some fairly odd misrepresentations, but I can see how she may have misinterpreted my post, since I was trying to be as noncommittal as possible in order to draw out a response. But she also says that if someone had responded to Twomz's gambit/mistake/whatever, that she would have FOS'd them, and wanted to know why I didn't FOS Twomz.

Now, if Twomz deserved an FOS from ME for coming up with this plan, that argues that she thought he was scummy for doing so. It's a Finger of Suspicion, after all. And she says this:
Farside22 wrote:There were pro's and con's to the gambit that is what I meant. Initially I didn't not know Twomz was trying to set a trap untill he stated as much. Also a few things Twomz has said I'm leaning more town which is why I didn't not do an FOS, it's also why I let his comment stay for a bit before coming in and saying anything. I had a gut feeling that said let it be for now.
So she hangs back and says nothing, and then votes me right away for responding in a noncommittal manner. So Twomz coming up with a scummy plan, that she herself says she didn't know was a trap, doesn't deserve even an FOS, but someone questioning about it deserves a vote?

So I asked her a bit more, to see where she was coming from on this. She says, again with the double negatives:
Farside22 wrote: didn't not twist her words. She didnt' object or state an objection and now she seems to think that her asking how it bennift town should be okay. I disagree. I find she is trying to get information, but it gives me a bad feel. She could have asked questions if she wasn't sure, but I don't think she doesn't know the answers to those questions. She is a smart cookie.
And while I appreciate the compliment, the issue is this: SHE didn't object to it, nor ask how it would benefit town. Farside herself said she saw the post, and didn't respond to it at all, not with an FOS, not with a vote, even though it was apparently scummy enough to merit a vote against anyone who didn't immediately object. She later stated that she would have FOS'd (that lethal Finger of Suspicion, that means someone is scummy) anyone who responded to Twomz's gambit without commenting on its merits... but Twomz gets zero attention from her at this point, despite his having come up with a plan that could have caused townies to claim.

States that Gorrad, Twomz, and Iammars are top of her scumlist, despite the fact that Gorrad had apparently had the "correct" nonvoteworthy response to Twomz's gambit. Switches to Twomz after his vote for Xtomx.

I dislike her behaviour around Twomz. She gives him a "smack on the nose" for a risky gambit, but would have FOS'd anyone who was taken in by it... why? Why is not objecting voteworthy, when she herself didn't even comment it?

I don't agree that she's leaning town, especially with the repeated use of double negatives in her responses to me. It's either accidentally confusing (she's saying the exact opposite of what she apparently intends to say), it's a subconscious scumtell, or it's deliberate. I can't guess which, but I feel okay to

unvote; vote: Farside22
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by armlx »

Blackberry wrote:
Let me get this straight -- you think someone is scum because they find you scummy?

:roll:
QFT sir.

Bookitty's post is ironic as it seems she is twisting what Farside said to me.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Xtoxm wrote:Ok - Point taken on the fishing.

About the "argument" that there's a possibility that Glork told the scum there are no townies - I isolated your posts and you did back it at one point.

Noted that you think it's unlikely...Personally think it's absurd.
it's really, really unlikely, but it's still possible. I've seen a game where the mod told all the townies that they were scum, so you never know. You dismissing that outright seems suspicious to me. I personally don't think it's true, but it is possible.

Xtoxm's analysis of all the players is actually the best thing he's done this whole game, IMO. It allowed us to see where he stands on everyone. I have to look over some stuff again, but the vote will stay off for the moment.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Bookitty »

armlx wrote:Bookitty's post is ironic as it seems she is twisting what Farside said to me.
Explain, please?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by armlx »

Farside backed her not taking "official" action on Twomz with fair reasoning and took a valid read on you, and you try to spin those around on her as doing exactly what she was accusing you of doing.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Bookitty wrote:
unvote; vote: Farside22
I will not vote farside, he is not scum... but I forget why I think that, LOL.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Bookitty »

Fair reasoning meaning she had a gut feeling not to say anything, and a valid read being her twisting my words and repeatedly using double negatives so that her actual statements were well-nigh unreadable? What was the "valid read" she took on me? She herself disavowed most of it after a discussion, so I'm interested in your take on this.

I don't think she had any opinion on Twomz's statement until Gorrad came out with his. She certainly didn't say anything about it. But how is that twisting, in any way, what Farside said to YOU? I quoted her comments. I scarcely could twist her words by repeating them exactly, and I believe my opinions are clearly marked as such.

So how have I twisted her words by merely quoting them? And what were the words she said to you that I am twisting, exactly?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Bookitty wrote:Fair reasoning meaning she had a gut feeling not to say anything, and a valid read being her twisting my words and repeatedly using double negatives so that her actual statements were well-nigh unreadable? What was the "valid read" she took on me? She herself disavowed most of it after a discussion, so I'm interested in your take on this.

I don't think she had any opinion on Twomz's statement until Gorrad came out with his. She certainly didn't say anything about it. But how is that twisting, in any way, what Farside said to YOU? I quoted her comments. I scarcely could twist her words by repeating them exactly, and I believe my opinions are clearly marked as such.

So how have I twisted her words by merely quoting them? And what were the words she said to you that I am twisting, exactly?
OMG NO OFFENSE!!! I didn't realize farside was a girl, my most apologies. I guess I was looking at avatars and saw mutt-muttly (or w/e) and assumed u were a dude without lookin at your gender, haha.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Twomz »

xtoxm wrote: I am assuming, for the moment, that there are 4 scum in the game, given the 3:1 ratio. Does everyone agree with this?
Wow, I actually agree with something xtoxm said... it's a miracle.

Now to go over Xtoxm's posts that contain a case against myself... since he doesn't want to restate them...

Post 154
Xtoxm wrote:
Twomz wrote:@ BlackBerry: Glork could have easily put "there are no vanilla roles" in a mafia goon's role PM. Or you get to ask a yes or no question each night (to Glork). Regardless at this point I don't trust you to do anything beyond attracting the towns attention... omfg... Glork wouldn't put a jester in his game would he?
unvote
... and hammer opportunistically.

Dammit... jester makes almost as much sense as scum and is more dangerous (unless it is an alternate win condition). Stupid brain :(. Who else thinks it's a possible role? Or am I just being really paranoid now? Because it doesn't explain xtoxm's puppy dog behavior to Blackberry... /shrug oh well, I can always revote for him later.
I heard in another game that the one who brings up the possibility of Jester is almost always mafia. Can't remember the exact statistic, something like 5/6 I think.
This has been addressed. I doubt it is anything more than a statistic pulled out his ass.

Post 200
I would support a Twomz lynch. I think your trying to dig yourself out of the hole of mentioning jester.

And how can anyone think Blackberry is scum when he has proved he is the only vanilla townie?
What hole? All I did was bring up a possibility, what is so scummy about being cautious?

Post 217
Twomz wrote:@ xtoxm: You are now trying to say you would support a lynch on someone who is attacking you (and the guy that you have been puppydogging after) when there are two guilty investigations on the two of you?

I'm adding OMGUSing and deflecting to the xtoxm tally.
You are trying to tell me i'm OMGUSing when the fact is I think you are scum.

I'm supposed to go vote someone else I don't find suspicious just cause you're voting for me? lol..
So far in the game, I still have seen no reason from him for thinking I am scum. Suspicious? Maybe. Def. scummy? No. Nothing really to refute here for me anyway.

Post 367
Twomz, Gorrad, BB.

No point putting myself in there is there. Seeing as I know my role an all.
At this point he has really not posted any case at all against me, yet he lists me as his #1 suspect, besides the fact that he had voted and unvoted Gorrad at this point, but not even Fosed me.

Post 398
All these people saying I am very scummy and are going to vote me are probably scum themselves, looking for an excuse.
I'm included in this group, but just saying that everyone voting for you is probably scum is just stupidity, if not desperate scumming.

Post 424
(1)Well i'm not scum. (2)I'm telling the truth and that is my role. (3)I'll C+P my notes on this game for future reference if i'm lynched.

Me - Coroner

Blackberry - Only vanilla townie
Armlx - Town
Monkey - Insane/paranoid Cop
ChaosOmega - Town
Iammars - Man with Yellow Hat

[4]Twomz - Scum
Cyberbob - Scum
Porochaz - Scum[/4]
Bookitty - dodgy
Hasdgfas - dodgy

Farside - Probable Town
Gorrad - Probable Town, Weather related role

Note that where I say scum this does not mean I am certain, it means that's my opinion of them.
1) Wow, really? That clears everything up.
2) Because, you know, people are voting for you because they think you're incapable of lying and are all really evil soul sucking demons :roll:.
3) Why not post them before you die if they would help? So that we can ask questions about them?
4) Up to this point in the game you have just said that you are suspicious of me and made a reference to me bringing up Jester ONCE. You haven't even pointed at the other two "scum". Oh well, you "explain" in another post, so I'll go on then.

Post 426
Why are you voting for me now? What about my claim makes me look anything other than town?

You are just admitting you are scum now...
So, voting for you makes me autoscum now? And someone has to put that 5th vote on or else we will never lynch.

Post 454 (the "notes" and/or the "back through the thread and post a more detailed anaylisis of everyone"?... just the one on me).
Twomz - Scum. (a)I've kinda been going on about this a lot, so I don't think I need to restate it here, however if it's requested I will. (b)Other than Twomz. (c)He recently stated he doesn't care what I have to say about him so I will return that.
a) Yeah um, I went through to find this "going on about" and I ended up having to just post any post where you referenced me being scummy, cause guess what, you have a grand total of ONE point against me (the Jester thing). You can't go back and restate one point? Wow, and I thought I was lazy >.>.

b) hmm?

c) What does that have to do with you thinking I'm scummy?

And um... that's about it. I have brought up several "weak" points against xtoxm, a couple before he even said that he thought I was suspicious, yet I get blamed for OMGUSing from this? People probably made better cases than this in Mostly Mute Monk Mafia... where they could only post 2 words at a time!

@ Xtoxm: If you would, please post some kinda case against me. I enjoy debating points that are brought up against me. I play mafia best when people point out where I've been scummy and start up conversations about it. I suck at contributing beyond the points that I bring up and argue about with people. If this is all you can do then I really will just ignore you for the rest of the game (like I do Kaleidescope and a few others).

@ Others on my wagon: Can y'all post y'all's cases so I don't have to go and do PbPs of all of y'all too?

@ Whole town: Has everyone said one way or another about being Curious George?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by armlx »

Twomz: Whats so scummy about being cautious is it derails every logical method of scum detection. It's called paranoia, and its a bad thing.

And the OMGUS you all voted for me works if a wagon on you just derailed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”