Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3972, PeregrineV wrote:It aggravates me that instead of scumhunting, there is a general consensus that I reveal my full role with a Serial Killer and a Mafia member still alive and in the game.

Please confirm that you (players I have identified as probably not mafia) want me to fully and completely reveal everything.
Lol wow again more shade instead of cooperating with confirmed Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3992, shos wrote:Guys
This is really simple

No flavor
No shit

Did the mod pm you provately and say you are divergent or not? This is not part of your role pm.

LUV, it does
I didn't get this special private role pm mate.

The only flavor I got was to say I was the leader of Dauntless in my original role pm :cool:

Are you saying 'divergent' is
strongly
indicative of alignment? or but a mere role-modifier/hidden bonus?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The only reason I can think of is that the mod is basically wanted IC like confirmable players in order to balance the game or something but that still doesn't register.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4002, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The only reason I can think of is that the mod basically wanted IC like confirmable players in order to balance the game or something but that still doesn't register.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Like what shos is implying is that we have 5 IC like players.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3998, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3989, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3987, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So if we go by Divergent claims, that would possibly narrow the game down to:

Creature
Gamma
Math
So which of those are scum and why, in your opinion?
Creature and Math.

After my reset, they are my strongest scum reads. Creature justification for voting me is that he thinks for whatever reason that I can tell the difference between his town and scum game and I didn't like zakk not claiming ascetic D1 or his hop on my wagon.
In post 3990, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3987, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So if we go by Divergent claims, that would possibly narrow the game down to:

Creature
Gamma
Math
I am an ascetic townie. Not sure how that is a Divergent claim? Something I am missing in Lore?
No this is a PoE list.
Zakk never follows site meta ever.

He mentioned it is a piece of shit in mass effect.

Stop reading people for not following what you would do and start syncing with shos and Kelvin. They are IMHO both confirmed Town at this point. Yet no one is actually communicating with them.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3985, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 3478, shos wrote:
keyser is town

me and him are divergent
and as such are immune to *REDACTED*. perhaps this is why I keep surviving O_o scum may know this.
What made you say this?

Does divergent = town?

We've only seen one divergent flip so far (Whemestar-VT) [but NO MENTION of Divergent in his role pm].

Does PereV claiming divergent intrigue you?
@shos
Are you able to answer this?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not reading people by following what they would do. Not claiming ascetic D1 is arguable extremely anti-town and suspect.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also shos is not reevaluating at all so I've taken to ignoring him until he shows signs of doing so or presents through reasoning for wanting my head.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4007, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not reading people by following what I would do. Not claiming ascetic D1 is arguable extremely anti-town and suspect.
EBWOP.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4007, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not reading people by following what they would do. Not claiming ascetic D1 is arguable extremely anti-town and suspect.
According to site meta yes. You and I follow site meta.
Zakk doesn't though.
Applying our standards to Zakk is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 4005, MathBlade wrote:Stop reading people for not following what you would do and start syncing with shos and Kelvin. They are IMHO both confirmed Town at this point. Yet no one is actually communicating with them.
I'm trying to filter out the non-alignment indicative flavor shit, with the tangible game-set-up related claims.

I don't want to lynch someone on flavor-inspired shit again.

I want clarity this time. No more fucking mumbling.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4010, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4007, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not reading people by following what they would do. Not claiming ascetic D1 is arguable extremely anti-town and suspect.
Zakk doesn't though.
His hop on me still doesn't make any sense and reads like he was itching to find a reason to hop on my wagon.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4008, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Also shos is not reevaluating at all so I've taken to ignoring him until he shows signs of doing so or presents through reasoning for wanting my head.
Why the hell would you ignore confirmed Town?

That is a recipe for disaster. His read is on you. Worst case scenario there is one mislynch til LYLO.

And just because someone is confirmed Town doesn't make their reads right. Without working with confirmed Town we are bound to lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4011, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 4005, MathBlade wrote:Stop reading people for not following what you would do and start syncing with shos and Kelvin. They are IMHO both confirmed Town at this point. Yet no one is actually communicating with them.
I'm trying to filter out the non-alignment indicative flavor shit, with the tangible game-set-up related claims.

What do you want clarified?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3993, shos wrote:This is what im talking about.

PV, please claim without explaining eveyrone what a
divergent bonus
is
@PereV

Yes, if you can confirm/clarify with shos that this 'divergent' status is town-alignment indicative/a pro-town feature in finding scum, share it with us NOW.

Right now, all I can see is a dead WhemeStar, whose Divergent bonus wasn't valid :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4012, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Zakk doesn't though.
His hop on me still doesn't make any sense and reads like he was itching to find a reason to hop on my wagon.
So in other words OMGUS. That is your entire reasoning? LUV reread. Seriously.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4013, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4008, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Also shos is not reevaluating at all so I've taken to ignoring him until he shows signs of doing so or presents through reasoning for wanting my head.

That is a recipe for disaster. His read is on you. Worst case scenario there is one mislynch til LYLO.

And just because someone is confirmed Town doesn't make their reads right. Without working with confirmed Town we are bound to lose.
Because he's clearly death-tunneled for reasons no one seems to understand. You can ask Creature about a game we just recently finished where it was impossible to work with confirmed town and how he almost singlehandely lost us the game.

I already stated that I'm fine with being lynched as well. I just don't see a reason to prolong the game after my PoE.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3999, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why would the mod need to PM that you're Divergent? Did you receive a PM, PV?
I replaced in, so mine came all together.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4016, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4012, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Zakk doesn't though.
So in other words OMGUS. That is your entire reasoning? LUV reread. Seriously.
No, it is an understanding of the reasoning for the vote and whether the motivation for it was town. I don't think it was. He jumped on me for some weird semantic thing and misrepresented the formation of my wagoned to justify his vote.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 4014, MathBlade wrote:

On one hand I have a dead WhemStar who was Divergent (nothing mentioned in his role pm).

@Keyen, correct?

Then on the other hand, I have shos (apparently TOWN CONFIRMED, who I must trust), who's saying it's actually game-related (a power bonus helpful in finding scum)... shos, who was also willing to town clear me for being divergent? (my guess).

Then in the middle we have pereV who claimed Divergent, but it sounds like it was a mere quote from the film about the character being divergent in his role pm.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 4018, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3999, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why would the mod need to PM that you're Divergent? Did you receive a PM, PV?
I replaced in, so mine came all together.
Yes but shos is saying he started with a role PM and then got a PM at a later date that he's Divergent.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4017, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 4013, MathBlade wrote:

Because he's clearly death-tunneled for reasons no one seems to understand. You can ask Creature about a game we just recently finished where it was impossible to work with confirmed town and how he almost singlehandely lost us the game.

I already stated that I'm fine with being lynched as well. I just don't see a reason to prolong the game after my PoE.
The only way you're scum is if you are the SK.
I would rather point to myself in that case.
The main difference in that game is no one countered the points I was making and no one listened and all my townreads kept dying so it became a vicious feedback loop.
I don't think shos is death tunneled here ATM. Guess you'd need the hood to see it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4015, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 3993, shos wrote:This is what im talking about.

PV, please claim without explaining eveyrone what a
divergent bonus
is
@PereV

Yes, if you can confirm/clarify with shos that this 'divergent' status is town-alignment indicative/a pro-town feature in finding scum, share it with us NOW.

Right now, all I can see is a dead WhemeStar, whose Divergent bonus wasn't valid :lol:
I have no idea if it's town indicative. I see no scum flips with it, and I see no town flips with it.

I can confirm at least one town has it- me.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4020, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 4014, MathBlade wrote:

On one hand I have a dead WhemStar who was Divergent (nothing mentioned in his role pm).

@Keyen, correct?

Then on the other hand, I have shos (apparently TOWN CONFIRMED, who I must trust), who's saying it's actually game-related (a power bonus helpful in finding scum)... shos, who was also willing to town clear me for being divergent? (my guess).

Then in the middle we have pereV who claimed Divergent, but it sounds like it was a mere quote from the film about the character being divergent in his role pm.

I feel like it too now.

VOTE: Unvote

Shos?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”