PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4167, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4163, shos wrote:if LUV flips SK, then a kill (probably PV dies) will make gamma conftown. otherwise, scum cannot make a kill. we will then be 6v1, with one conftown at least.
if LUV somehow flips town, that means both SK and scum are going to look for each other, or PV. neither will kill me, obv; so we can expect a PV double kill, yielding 4v1v1 with 1 conftown, or a PV death + another death. if that other one is scum of any kind, we get 4v1 which is still quite good, with me alive and conftown. if that one is town, we'll have 3v1v1, which we will debate on later. We can either scumhunt as best as we can and then nolynch, hoping for crosskills, or we can try to lynch and treat this as lylo. nolynch is mathematically preferable, I think. But anyway, we WILL investigate further to
help
them crosskill ;) and they
want
to crosskill to avoid being killed at night, clearly.

By then I, who will surely stay alive, will have some more investigative results. Then I will claim which kind of investigations I can do, and all of the results of previous nights.
I don't think this is a thing (Assume luv Town)
I think if the SK and scum know each other they would avoid cross killing here. Cross killing would be disastrous here.

I think a PV double kill is unlikely. More than likely scum will shoot PV or be blocked or claim scum was blocked. A smart SK doesn't kill who scum clearly want to kill. Not only would SK have to not cross shoot they also have to avoid hitting the same target as the scum. I think the SK kills me or Kelvin. Me because I am obvTown to the conf town and that is one more lynch that won't happen and Kelvin because he is in the masonry and by claim.

Scum and SK can't afford a cross kill as I said earlier in the hood. At the end of the day right now there is one conf town by mod shos. Two conf towns my claim Kelvin and Peregrine V.

So a smart SK doesn't shoot who scum shoots.

Looking at 4v1v1 or 3v1v1 tomorrow if LUV is Town.

If LUV flips some kind of killing scum then by PoE we should just be able to do Gamma/Creature then the other and GG. This case honestly is pretty much GG we win at this point.

@Creature Yes. If anything if LUV flips Town you use your block even more.
Why does this sound like you, the mafia, are signaling your kill to the SK, and trying to coordinate so you DON'T double kill?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4169, MathBlade wrote:PV is confirmed to have saved shos which as scum would be gambity and risky as fuck. PV is neither. So PV is town.
Which night did I save shos?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Don't be absurd.

I am just merely relaying the game as I see it. I plan out every fucking game I am in to end game. You're so tunnel visioned right now. I seriously said almost the exact same thing in the hood with shos. Oh no! Shos and Kelvin must be the scum and SK and I must be coaching them!

*rolls eyes*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4176, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4169, MathBlade wrote:PV is confirmed to have saved shos which as scum would be gambity and risky as fuck. PV is neither. So PV is town.
Night 3 because one too few kills assuming Erudite vig.
If they're lying about Erudite vig obvs no longer confirmed but that requires an entire hood to lie.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I need to read the last 5 pages.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4177, MathBlade wrote:Don't be absurd.

I am just merely relaying the game as I see it. I plan out every fucking game I am in to end game. You're so tunnel visioned right now. I seriously said almost the exact same thing in the hood with shos. Oh no! Shos and Kelvin must be the scum and SK and I must be coaching them!

*rolls eyes*
That's not what I said. And you should have kept in in the hood.

Your post reads like, "scum should kill me, and SK should kill Kelvin."
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4178, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4176, PeregrineV wrote:
Night 3 because one too few kills assuming Erudite vig.
If they're lying about Erudite vig obvs no longer confirmed but that requires an entire hood to lie.
There is only me in there, and they did shoot Mewtaph.

So you don't think there was a double kill on Transcend or Mewtaph?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

I find that extremely unlikely.
Transcend's last posts were shit posts.
And Mewtaph wasn't a vocal part of the town.
And keep in mind that day2/3 were pretty quick so there would be a litter of people.
I just don't think a double kill happened.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think Transcend was an SK kill, since I'd think Mafia would go for confirmed town if possible
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2324, Ircher wrote:Gonna say that regardless of what I flip, I think an SK is likely, and I wouldn't be surprised if Keyser is the SK considering how little he has done this game compared to usual.
I thought I posted this before. Is there no comment on this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 6:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

At height of day1 wagon, Creature wants to ?

Moving him towards the town column.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 4184, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2324, Ircher wrote:Gonna say that regardless of what I flip, I think an SK is likely, and I wouldn't be surprised if Keyser is the SK considering how little he has done this game compared to usual.
This is post-guilty WIFOM posting.

Sheeping flipped mafia-scum would be tactically unwise.

It does not not clear me of being mafia/SK nor should it condemn me being either.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4186, Keyser Söze wrote:

It does not not clear me of being mafia/SK nor should it condemn me being either.
Was a guilty gotten on Ircher? I thought he was due to diligent town scumhunting.

And Wifom is where he calls a bunch of town scum, like here - , and here

This post specifically says "regardless of what I flip (scum), I think an SK is likely, and I think it's Keyser."
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Lynching a player who Ircher says is a SK would be tactically unwise.
Lynching a player who Ircher says is mafia would be tactically unwise.
Ircher was finished and his posting was desperate/flailing scum/theatrical [and I'm sure he knew I was obv-town due to meta] he wanted to go out with fireworks and a parade but it got all urinated on by a solid lynch, to his dismay (he ended with defeatist poetry).
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4188, Keyser Söze wrote:Lynching a player who Ircher says is a SK would be tactically unwise.
Lynching a player who Ircher says is mafia would be tactically unwise.
Ircher was finished and his posting was desperate/flailing scum/theatrical [and I'm sure he knew I was obv-town due to meta] he wanted to go out with fireworks and a parade but it got all urinated on by a solid lynch, to his dismay (he ended with defeatist poetry).
He made poems out of 4 players names.

Did you read those?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2305, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, Key is all like "oh hey guys, set up spec: there's 4 mafia and an sk." Why would..anyone even think there was an SK in this setup until the second unexplained kill? Why is that not suspicious to you?
In post 520, Keyser Söze wrote:[Set-up spec: there could be up to 5 scum in this set-up. Unless it's 4 groupscum + 1 Serial Killer.]
Also Creature is already a "fake"claimed SK turned town. :lol:
Yeah, this keeps happening when I read.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Yes the poems were extensions of his WIFOM-fuelled misdirection. If he'd pushed those lynches prior to his inevitable death they would have admittedly carried more weight.

FTR: Nero Cain (town) was scum-reading me hard for being the SK because I had (correctly) guessed the setup as early as D1. Zakk then hard defended me, saying that my setup spec was rational. Nero joked that Zakk was the real SK who knew that Nero was wrong about me. Ircher then came in with Keyser = SK (after he was hammered), obviously trying to feed Nero's misguided suspicion.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2250, shos wrote:
In post 2239, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Regardless, I need to reevaluate a bit.

Shos, what are your thoughts on Nero now that RC and Titus flipped town?
Even worse

BUT

People
I had a 1s rolecop ability and a 1s cop ability

And this time my guilty is real, Ircher is scum aligned.
Ircher was a guilty people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4187, PeregrineV wrote:

Was a guilty gotten on Ircher? I thought he was due to diligent town scumhunting.

This post specifically says "regardless of what I flip (scum), I think an SK is likely, and I think it's Keyser."
RTFT PV.

Keyser could be SK but Gamma or Creature is much more likely. I quoted the guilty for you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4191, Keyser Söze wrote:Yes the poems were extensions of his WIFOM-fuelled misdirection. If he'd pushed those lynches prior to his inevitable death they would have admittedly carried more weight.
Actually, all of those were WIFOM, so reading them would be pointless.
Saying "regardless of what I flip" seems like he was letting known as much scum info he could without compromising his team.
In post 4191, Keyser Söze wrote: FTR: Nero Cain (town) was scum-reading me hard for being the SK because I had (correctly) guessed the setup as early as D1. Zakk then hard defended me, saying that my setup spec was rational. Nero joked that Zakk was the real SK who knew that Nero was wrong about me. Ircher then came in with Keyser = SK (after he was hammered), obviously trying to feed Nero's misguided suspicion.
I think that scum could be of two minds about keeping youSK alive. As the last scum, zakk would want to keep you around to advanced his win condition, because the SK provides another kill each night.

I just glanced through your iso and the vote counts, you seem to not really have placed any votes this game.

You are also sans claim, despite insisting upon mine, even though I was protective and now I die.

And you also claim confirmable, yet have nothing confirmable for the first 4 nights.

Do you see why I have a problem with any of this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4187, PeregrineV wrote:

RTFT PV.

Keyser could be SK but Gamma or Creature is much more likely.
Because..........................................................

In post 4193, MathBlade wrote:I quoted the guilty for you.
Thank you.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gamma was throwing shade on conf Town shos and Creature is being a lurk sac.
Keyser on the other hand is trying and I at least see logical points from Keyser.
And because ice cream is delcious this time of year.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Creature »

I can't be posting every 10 minutes.
Sigh
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

If LUV is SK the only reason he's kept me alive is because I'm unlikely to ever vote for him this game (unless it was a question of me versus him).

I even softed/hinted that I had a role/character that would be a nightmare for scum at LYLO in the Dauntless PT, but SK-LUV still didn't NK me.

LUV has been fighting hard against the possibility of a SK even though the night kills suggest otherwise... He scum reads Creature/MathBlade.

SK-motivation in all this...?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Creature »

Our other alternative is Gamma, though, we wouldn't have the priest then.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”