Micro 710: Backup6 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

Hi Friends! I am not this games IC, or Inexperienced-Challenger, so I will not be helping anyone for jack shit!

oh wait not newbie queue. you guys prefer memes?

VOTE: BananaNSFW
you seem pretty sfw to me you lying shit monkey

if you're lying about your name you must be lying about your alignment too, confscum!banana ez pz i'm a gamesolving god call me dr seuss
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu May 11, 2017 1:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

damnit i formatted my picture wrong. :sadface:
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

so I secretly hacked into Something_Smart's account and checked his pms and BTD6 got a scum pm VOTE: BTD6

also I have created a new strategy like the BP CLAIM strategy, but better. You start with claiming scum or not scum and then if nobody claims scum then we claim mafia roleblocker. If nobody claims that, then we game solve. Anyone down??

I'll start

I am not Mafia
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Thu May 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by EchoVision »

hi my name's ryan and i don't give jack shit regarding opinions in the beginning of d1 because I don't find shit worth pushing off of this early. However, I usually do note some scummy shit that I see and tunnel that person a little bit until I see more scummy shit then I push them like a mother fucker. So for now you're just going to notice me changing my vote over and over again because this works in Newbie Queue so why wouldn't it work here?

VOTE: NOBODY

sup fucker <3
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Fri May 12, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 155, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 1.3
EchoVision (2)- BananaNSFW, Belisarius
MarioManiac4 (2)- FireScreamer, ThinkBig
BTD6_maker (2)- EchoVision, MarioManiac4
Belisarius (1)- Wisdom
FireScreamer (1)- Tenshii

Not voting (1)- BTD6_maker

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2017-05-20 01:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:
In post 116, EchoVision wrote:hi my name's ryan and i don't give jack shit regarding opinions in the beginning of d1 because I don't find shit worth pushing off of this early. However, I usually do note some scummy shit that I see and tunnel that person a little bit until I see more scummy shit then I push them like a mother fucker. So for now you're just going to notice me changing my vote over and over again because this works in Newbie Queue so why wouldn't it work here?

VOTE: NOBODY

sup fucker <3
This vote has not been counted.
Oh in the previous vc it had the name nobody in there, figured it was someones tag. Is this Wisdom slot?

Anyways VOTE: Wisdom
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Fri May 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by EchoVision »

OHHHHHH I'M SO FUCKING SMART GO ME WOOHOO RYAN
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Sat May 13, 2017 4:01 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 113, Belisarius wrote:A bit frustrating, but I don't see anything with scum motivation in them.

I'm tempted to give McClish's methodology another go once we get some more pages and if I'm still alive, but it's only worked once for me so far.
what exactly is mcclishs methodology?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 am

Post by EchoVision »

do you actually use the program to analyze shit or do you use your own mental program to analyze it? Also it seems like you can do this pretty easily in about mid-late D1, so why are you worrying about being alive long enough to use it?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 223, FireScreamer wrote:God you are making it so hard for me to not just want to tunnel you MM.
Catching up, been busy this weekend. I always post while i catch up like this, deal with it.

Why are you trying to tunnel MM so hard? What has he done that struck you as so incredibly scummy that you feel the desire to tunnel him so much? Especially so early in D1?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #9) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 237, Tenshii wrote:I still stand by the fact that FS's logic on the MM push is bad. But apparently FS can be town here. The fact that FS hasn't bothered to explain his logic isn't helping though. FS's basis for pushing MM is that MM could've still justified a townread when FS unjustified it.

The case on Beli is also bad. His RVS play is null and just being painted into something scummy. Beli also shared my stance on FS's push which is a reason why he's getting pushed.

I think it's standard mafia play to use your vote to pressure a slot.

MM + Wisdom + Banana has stated a scumread on my slot yet didn't vote me. I think there's at least one scum in Wisdom + Banana just sheeping MM here.

Leaning Banana because I agree with Wisdom's point of Banana spreading paranoia rather than offering stances.

VOTE: Banana

But I'd rather vote FS here. I think that FS should justify his stance on MM because everyone is leaning towards Tenshii + Beli because of it.
wait you talk about how you want to vote 3 people in this post but not a single one of them is the person who you actually vote. In the beginning of this post, you mention how FS's push on MM is bad, which I don't completely argue at this point, but what do you think makes his push here bad?

"But apparently FS can be town here." Then you go along to say this, implying that you believe FS to be scum and everybody else believes him to be town. If you believe that FS is not of town alignment, vote for him.

"The case on Beli is also bad. His RVS play is null and just being painted into something scummy. Beli also shared my stance on FS's push which is a reason why he's getting pushed." You explain what you find that makes this case bad, however what motivation do you believe ThinkBig would have to "paint this case into something scummy?" Do you scum read ThinkBig for making this bad case against Beli?

What's the need to mention that a vote pressures a slot? It doesn't fit in and seems like scattered thoughts that you just kinda compiled together, which I read as a little scummy because town usually has their posts well thought out and organized, at least in my experiences. Whereas scum just kinda compiles whatever comes into mind hoping that some of it has a towny connotation to it.

After this you go on to mention that you believe Wisdom or Banana are scum who are sheeping MM, which means you scum read MM as well, or else they wouldn't be sheeping.
So far, you have claimed a scum read on FS, Banana, Wisdom, and MM.
Also, if you scum read MM, then what makes FS's push against MM bad? Obviously it has swayed you in some way.

Finally you top this post off with a vote on banana, then say you'd rather vote FS. Alright. Cool.

I'll vote at the end of my catchup cause I don't know where votes are and I'm not looking for an accidental hammer.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #10) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by EchoVision »

okay i believe there should only be one vote on Tenshi so now there's two

VOTE: Tenshi
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 293, MarioManiac4 wrote:oh hey echovision is town
that makes things easier
why are you jumping to this conclusion so easily? I don't like this at all...
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 297, Tenshii wrote: Like NOTHING HERE correlates with anything I said. Everything you said is misrepping me for things that either didn't happen or you are misreading.
instead of telling me that I'm wrong and leaving it at that, can you explain what I said that you interpreted as misrepping as well as what you believe I have misread?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #13) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 298, Tenshii wrote:This game is fucking stupid because everyone is attacking each other for things that didn't happen and reads are being made because of it.
yeah I definitely don't like this. I don't see this frustration coming from town!tenshi
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 316, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: maker

Tenshii's position makes more sense now. I'm willing to lay off of him for toDay.
what was it that pushed you over the edge from "he's probably scum" to "I get where he's coming from let's vote BTD6"?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #15) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by EchoVision »

fluff post cause I want page top

I like penguins and pandas
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #16) » Sun May 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by EchoVision »

hi top of page I'm Ryan and I like food and naps. currently my ideas for a career consist of computer programming or a geometry/physics teacher

my favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is red
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #17) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 330, Tenshii wrote:
In post 321, EchoVision wrote:
In post 297, Tenshii wrote: Like NOTHING HERE correlates with anything I said. Everything you said is misrepping me for things that either didn't happen or you are misreading.
instead of telling me that I'm wrong and leaving it at that, can you explain what I said that you interpreted as misrepping as well as what you believe I have misread?
Maybe if you reread I will
currently I have no incentive to reread because as I interpreted it last time is how im going to interpret it next time unless someone's actions modify my reads.

If you tell me what I misread I will gladly go back and read it however until then that's not happening. Nice fake frustration btw
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #18) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 338, Wisdom wrote:

Tenshii's position makes more sense now. I'm willing to lay off of him for toDay.
I agree, tenshi is townier now.
Consider voting beli with me.
Why are you so against Beli? What has he said or done that pushed you into a scum read this early D1?

Why do you find Tenshi townier? What town motivation do you believe the post i brought up a while ago possesses? Do you scum read me now for my weak Tenshi push?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #19) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:11 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 340, Wisdom wrote:
In post 322, EchoVision wrote:
In post 298, Tenshii wrote:This game is fucking stupid because everyone is attacking each other for things that didn't happen and reads are being made because of it.
yeah I definitely don't like this. I don't see this frustration coming from town!tenshi
I felt the opposite
Oh you do? You believe this frustration to be genuine and a town tell?? I'll tell you, this post would have been a lot townier if it came at a different point in the game. IIRC this post came after MM was talking about a scum read on Tenshi, which leads me to believe that he's just angry that his slot is getting more attention.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #20) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 345, BananaNSFW wrote:
In post 197, Belisarius wrote:
In post 184, BananaNSFW wrote:I have the feeling we are not going to get along in this game. Again. Do you remember how that ended last time?
A bit late, I know, but I don't like this.

I
really
don't like this.

According to your own link, how that ended last time was lynching town. Remembering that should make you cautious, not confident.

I don't see any town motivation in this post, but there's one thing it does accomplish, if it works: Introducing fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

FUD is one of my favourite tactics as scum. FUD won Open 524 for me. (That's my favourite scumgame ever)

This needs lots and lots and lots of rope.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BananaNSFW
Echovision, read above post to see whats wrong with Beli
I'm not sure that I read this as Beli confscum, I read it more as an over reaction to a casual post. I don't think either of you in this situation deserve to eat rope and get hung
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #21) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 351, Wisdom wrote:
In post 342, EchoVision wrote:
In post 338, Wisdom wrote:

I agree, tenshi is townier now.
Consider voting beli with me.
Why are you so against Beli? What has he said or done that pushed you into a scum read this early D1?

Why do you find Tenshi townier? What town motivation do you believe the post i brought up a while ago possesses? Do you scum read me now for my weak Tenshi push?
because experience

because his recent posts were town

i dont know what post and im lazy to look

and no
You are so against Beli due to experience, so who was scum and who was town in these experiences? Do you believe that Beli is acting the same way as he did in your prior engagements? About how long ago were the aforementioned experiences? You're aware that people and their play styles change over time I'm assuming? You seem like a semi-intelligent individual so I'm just kinda assuming that you know that
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #22) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 364, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Belisarius

I already know from last time nobody wants to wagon maker- let's see where this goes!
That's L1 folks! We are policylynching
EchoVision
anyone who hammers without giving intent tomorrow!
Just to clarify, you scum read maker? However since nobody else scum reads maker you're putting Beli at L-1?? Seems too opportunistic to be town. Town here wants to draw the day out a little more to get more of a handle on the game, not get a possible mislynch.

Also why is my name on this post??
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #23) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 375, Tenshii wrote:
In post 342, EchoVision wrote:Why do you find Tenshi townier? What town motivation do you believe the post i brought up a while ago possesses? Do you scum read me now for my weak Tenshi push?
You proved it yourself that you know your push is weak.
Yes I'm aware, but it's Early-Mid D1 and a strong case seems quite rare this early into the game. Also, I'd rather push a weak case than a nonexistent case so for now I'll be watching you with my vote on you. Also applies a little bit of pressure for you not to fuck up :)

Who is your single biggest scum read at this point in the game? Even if it's weak.

MM what are your opinions on Tenshi slot?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #24) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 390, Belisarius wrote:Oh, so I could even up the weapons by voting Tenshii?

Too bad I'd rather nail my dick to a burning wall.
wow that'd fucking hurt
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Beli, is there any way that you would like to defend yourself? I have no intent to hammer, just don't want some dumb ass coming in and hammering you for no reason without you defending yourself at least a little bit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #26) » Mon May 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 396, Wisdom wrote:
In post 376, EchoVision wrote:You are so against Beli due to experience, so who was scum and who was town in these experiences? Do you believe that Beli is acting the same way as he did in your prior engagements? About how long ago were the aforementioned experiences? You're aware that people and their play styles change over time I'm assuming? You seem like a semi-intelligent individual so I'm just kinda assuming that you know that
your questions are silly and as such ill be ignoring them
I'll admit that the last question is a little silly, because the answer appears quite transparent. However what's wrong with my questions about your prior experiences with Beli? I don't like your sudden "insubordinance" about these simple questions.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #27) » Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Think big what are your opinions on Tenshi? If this Beli slot flips scum who is the most likely partner?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #28) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

so you think FireScreamer would have put his scum buddy at L-1 without reason...? Interesting...

I just don't think that's true.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #29) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I really don't town read wisdom especially after his reluctance to answer my questions yesterday and his vote putting FS at L-1 after calling him town.

VOTE: Wisom
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #30) » Thu May 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by EchoVision »

^that's supposed to say wisdom
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #31) » Thu May 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 475, Something_Smart wrote:
VC 2.1Mod notes: :cool:
love this part of the vcs
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #32) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I'm just not sure why you refused to answer my questions when nobody else seemed to have an issue with them, also confused as to why you put FS at L-1 when you straight up stated that he was town
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #33) » Fri May 19, 2017 2:50 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 527, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: btd6
of course you dropped off the wagon that was losing attention and hopped onto the new leading wagon :)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #34) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:42 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 534, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 531, EchoVision wrote:
In post 527, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: btd6
of course you dropped off the wagon that was losing attention and hopped onto the new leading wagon :)
^^^ this is scumposting
he isn't actually evaluating whether this is indicative of wisdom's alignment it's just noting a new thing he can push on
first off if I were scum why would I be on a wagon where I'm the only one? scum here quite obviously pushes for a mislynch and hops onto wagons that have a ton of traction and the potential to grow and end in a mislynch, they don't chill on wagons with zero votes other than their own.

Also did you not see my vote on him and reasons that I previously mentioned on why he's scum? chances are if I have my vote on him and scum read him then
I'm pointing out scum behavior to further my case
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #35) » Sat May 20, 2017 11:33 am

Post by EchoVision »

Oh okay...

that works I guess...

why the fuck didn't I scum read any scum...

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”