Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 491, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you keep pretending like I haven't when I have?

You were super fluffy and not scum hunting.

here comes the OMGUS vote.
You haven't ... at all. This post is the only time you've mentioned anything close to a reason

50% of this game was ascetic and pgo claim, which I give not one fuck to comment on, the rest was almost50.

Just because I don't want to make up shit to do doesn't mean I'm not scum hunting.

Already voting u btw
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Actually I'm not.. I should have been
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not true
In post 156, Nero Cain wrote:lets lynch a50 today and then this non scum hunting fluffbag
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 501, Zachstralkita wrote:Actually I'm not.. I should have been
who are your scum reads and why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 499, Nero Cain wrote:case of an a50 town scum would be in tywin, Zach and Drixx.

You just named everyone (save two) who scumreads you and 2/3 of your wagon lmfao
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you were scumreading me prior to 499? What for?

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Nero Cain wrote:So you were scumreading me prior to 499? What for?
I feel like if you wanted to sort me you'd develop an interaction that would generate some sort of information -before- you announce how solid your read is.

Persivul and I talked about why you were scummy like two pages ago.

Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: oldwino
Why are you voting here? We're not killing this guy today.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

At the time I thought I was voting you already
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't need to talk to you to scum read you. The fuck is that nonsense?

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Ideally you would to develop an accurate read, because you have no idea what my motives are.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 506, Zachstralkita wrote:Why are you voting here? We're not killing this guy today.
huh... and why is that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like all you did was sit there and ask me a few times why I was scumreading you (all the while ignoring )

So here are my questions.

Why were you not confronting me about ?

If you think I was scummy for not confronting you then why did you not bring it up?

If you think I need to have a conversation with you about my finding you scummy then why didn't you try to have a conversation with me prior to ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 510, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 506, Zachstralkita wrote:Why are you voting here? We're not killing this guy today.
huh... and why is that
he needs to buddy the weak town.

oldwino
oldwino
Goon
oldwino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:47 am

Post by oldwino »

In post 493, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 472, oldwino wrote:Of the several who seem the most scummy to me, Dunn, ConMan's slot, and Nero, I'm more sus of Nero than anyone else.
Nope

You said you switched your vote because of an approacing deadline

Now you're acting like you actually scumread nero more

So why were you voting me?
See why in 149. As I ISO'd you again, I see you had only voted for 3 players at that point in the game, not 4. Sorry about the missrep.
In post 494, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: oldwino
And now you vote me, when if you had ISO'd me before you voted, you'd see 149 and why I voted for you.
In post 149, oldwino wrote:
Despite being suspicious of those not saying much, I don't quite understand Dunnstral's claim of being an ascetic, and his changing his vote 4 times, pointing fingers at so many of us already. And he asked for some information from Bins, but hasn't offered any himself, unless I missed something. Maybe his behavior is less suspicious than those who are keeping quiet, but for now . . .

VOTE: Dunnstral

So tell us something about yourself.
I misspoke when I said Nero was the most scummy of the three. I think all three of you are scummy, but we're not lynching you today or I would have kept my vote on you. I moved my vote to someone I find scummy who we may be able to lynch today.

I think it is additionally scummy that you vote me now, after I add to your scum buddie's wagon. And, apparently, without reading my ISO or you'd know why I voted you in the first place.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man these votes are trash.

a50 claims doc.

I'm not voting him but still find his play suspicious as hell, thus scummy.

If I vote a50 then I'm scum for pushing on someone with a doc claim and if I talk about a50 then I'm fence sitting. These are really damned if I do dammed if I don't.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 511, Nero Cain wrote:like all you did was sit there and ask me a few times why I was scumreading you (all the while ignoring )

So here are my questions.

Why were you not confronting me about ?

If you think I was scummy for not confronting you then why did you not bring it up?

If you think I need to have a conversation with you about my finding you scummy then why didn't you try to have a conversation with me prior to ?

*I responded to 159 which basically said the same thing: "Zach is scum"

I didn't notice 156 until I saw it recently, but it's a link to my ISO. Fuck am I supposed to confront you about?

*I'm bringing it up now? Duh

*Uh... if I want to get more info from someone I interact with them I don't expect them to talk to me like they're psychic

I assumed you had reasons... and well you did sort of have . .. one reason and it's the exact surface level scumread that everyone gives me ever. Literally

Why do you act like this isn't based in logic? You're not familiar with my play. You have no idea what happens in my head before I hit the post button. So you... ask? Or just assume? These are the only two options. That's why you need to "have a conversation" because town win condition relies on information. If I hadn't said anything you probably wouldn't have done anything to this effect, maybe possibly but not likely wagoned me, then I would have flipped town and been blamed for... something. I know EXACTLY how my posts look and that's what you scumread me for.

Now I mentioned before you pushing A50 after the claim was unnecessary for scum and probably why I'm not voting you. Your responses don't make me feel good at all, but I'm under the impression that scum try not to scumread (everyone) who's scumreading them. I think

Fine with DL lynching you tho and a few others

I'll reread some other players
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 510, Dunnstral wrote:
huh... and why is that

The way he's playing his character is worth keeping him alive
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Oh 159 isn't your post lmfao. It sounded like you tho I assumed it was
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 499, Nero Cain wrote:I think in the case of an a50 town scum would be in tywin, Zach and Drixx.
So you think 2 scums are staying on your wagon and letting the record show they're #1 & #2 on your wagon?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see why not?

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

VC 1.11- -
with 13 alive it takes 7 to
LYNCH

-
Nero Cain is closest to
LYNCH
at
L-3

-
DEADLINE WINDOW ANNOUNCEMENT
:

deadline will occur at some point between
Wednesday 12pm and Friday 7pm eastern US time

- if your vote is not on the player you want to be voting, let me know
Last edited by drealmerz7 on Tue May 23, 2017 7:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
balance among all things
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 515, Zachstralkita wrote:I didn't notice 156 until I saw it recently, but it's a link to my ISO. Fuck am I supposed to confront you about?
Maybe instead of just being dense and going "oh hey it's a link to my ISO, I have no idea what this means!" You should maybe look at my words from the link.

non scum hunting fluffbag

In post 515, Zachstralkita wrote:Why do you act like this isn't based in logic? You're not familiar with my play. You have no idea what happens in my head before I hit the post button. So you... ask? Or just assume? These are the only two options. That's why you need to "have a conversation"
because town win condition relies on information.
If I hadn't said anything you probably wouldn't have done anything to this effect, maybe possibly but not likely wagoned me, then I would have flipped town and been blamed for... something. I know EXACTLY how my posts look and that's what you scumread me for.
You are correct that I didn't meta you. I think it's a plenty reasonable assumption that a lack of scumhunting is scum motivated. Why is that a bad assumption? I'm not really getting this "you needed to have a conversation with me in order to scum read me but its ok for me to not have a conversation with you." So the bolded looks kinda
LAMIST
. What information have you been getting by...fluff posting? Your current fence sitting on me not standing....you haven't been doing anything this game so what else would I scumread you for? To me, a scum you not doing anything and then arguing that I can't scum read you for having not done anything makes p sense to me.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I obviously read the words. They mean nothing.

Saying I'm fencesitting on you is disingenuous. I clearly scumread you, If I vote you I'm staying there until you die. I'm considering my options before deadline, cause you know, you're not the only potential scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 515, Zachstralkita wrote:Fine with DL lynching you tho and a few others
Who are the few others?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 494, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: oldwino
nah he's town
;)