MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=9226597#p9226597

That's the short version. I'm needed to be a mislynch and ya'll are listening to confirmed scum. Me, posting my recommendation on what scum would do, would not lynch scum there as the SK. That'd be an autoloss for me was I said earlier.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4167, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4163, shos wrote:if LUV flips SK, then a kill (probably PV dies) will make gamma conftown. otherwise, scum cannot make a kill. we will then be 6v1, with one conftown at least.
if LUV somehow flips town, that means both SK and scum are going to look for each other, or PV. neither will kill me, obv; so we can expect a PV double kill, yielding 4v1v1 with 1 conftown, or a PV death + another death. if that other one is scum of any kind, we get 4v1 which is still quite good, with me alive and conftown. if that one is town, we'll have 3v1v1, which we will debate on later. We can either scumhunt as best as we can and then nolynch, hoping for crosskills, or we can try to lynch and treat this as lylo. nolynch is mathematically preferable, I think. But anyway, we WILL investigate further to
help
them crosskill ;) and they
want
to crosskill to avoid being killed at night, clearly.

By then I, who will surely stay alive, will have some more investigative results. Then I will claim which kind of investigations I can do, and all of the results of previous nights.
I don't think this is a thing (Assume luv Town)
I think if the SK and scum know each other they would avoid cross killing here. Cross killing would be disastrous here.

I think a PV double kill is unlikely. More than likely scum will shoot PV or be blocked or claim scum was blocked. A smart SK doesn't kill who scum clearly want to kill. Not only would SK have to not cross shoot they also have to avoid hitting the same target as the scum. I think the SK kills me or Kelvin. Me because I am obvTown to the conf town and that is one more lynch that won't happen and Kelvin because he is in the masonry and by claim.

Scum and SK can't afford a cross kill as I said earlier in the hood. At the end of the day right now there is one conf town by mod shos. Two conf towns my claim Kelvin and Peregrine V.

So a smart SK doesn't shoot who scum shoots.

Looking at 4v1v1 or 3v1v1 tomorrow if LUV is Town.

If LUV flips some kind of killing scum then by PoE we should just be able to do Gamma/Creature then the other and GG. This case honestly is pretty much GG we win at this point.

@Creature Yes. If anything if LUV flips Town you use your block even more.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can modifiers stop a factional ability? Would a bulletproof survive the Erudite serum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 6:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4298, shos wrote:I think the only good eplanation for the nightkill is that the sk is the ascetic. That is why he doesnt fearme.

Btw, I am a rolecop.
I copped NC, keyser, ircher, and others i dont remember.

And I think we lynch Math; if he is town, keyser.
Cannot see anyone else as SK.
So far then, everyone that has claimed is what they say?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Priscila »

Now that shos has claimed, I can establish that Pere can be confirmed by tomorrow. With Pere protecting shos, only a strongarm serial killer could kill shos. Since we know that Keyser has only the loved modifier, we lynch Mathblade today as we do not know if Mathblade has the strongarm modifier.

Creature's roleblock would bypass Gamma's strongarm if he had one, therefore he is confirmed innocent.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Priscila »

If anyone has any scenarios where the above would not guarantee a win, please say so.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Priscila »

To be honest, I find a strongarm serial killer very unlikely regardless. Scum would only be given OSBP in the case of multiple killing roles - OS vig is not enough for this. Therefore, it does not make sense for the serial killer to have strongarm.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Good point: with shos checking PV we can verify he is what he says he is
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4304, Priscila wrote:Now that shos has claimed, I can establish that Pere can be confirmed by tomorrow. With Pere protecting shos, only a strongarm serial killer could kill shos. Since we know that Keyser has only the loved modifier, we lynch Mathblade today as we do not know if Mathblade has the strongarm modifier.

Creature's roleblock would bypass Gamma's strongarm if he had one, therefore he is confirmed innocent.

Again...If I had that modifier I would have killed shos and framed PV.

A serum bypasses player abilities IF we believe scum when they said it. An ability is NOT a passive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore shos blatantly said Keyser was freaking loved in the damn PT. Now explain why a scum SK me kills someone who TOWN READ ME.

No one can or is. I'm fucking policy because you can't take I'm ascetic. And then we fucking lose as I've outlined in the hood. So no. I object to lynching me today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Seriously you're agreeing with CONFIRMED SCUM in LUV people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Priscila »

@Mod do serum bypass player both active and passive abilities?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Priscila »

Mathblade, if you think that Gamma is serial killer with a strong-willed ability, why would he kill Creature, who is not widely townread, and who can confirm that he targeted Gamma, thereby false-clearing him?
Tão forte e tão fragil.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If he kills shos he reveals strongwilled to PV and then PV announces the clear is not a clear.
If he kills PV framing me goes out the window as he takes out one of the biggest people towards pushing me and the surprise factor of wtf is gone.
Kelvin didn't suspect you and never shoot a replacement because they usually derp rule.
Killing Keyser removes a potential loved frame up.
Killing me is stupid as I am ascetic policy.
Killing Creature is the only move scum Gamma could make.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Didn't suspect you * Didn't suspect Gamma*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4313, MathBlade wrote:If he kills shos he reveals strongwilled to PV and then PV announces the clear is not a clear.
If he kills PV framing me goes out the window as he takes out one of the biggest people towards pushing me and the surprise factor of wtf is gone.
Kelvin didn't suspect you and never shoot a replacement because they usually derp rule.
Um what
Kelvin wasn't being replaced then???????????????????????????/
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4315, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4313, MathBlade wrote:If he kills shos he reveals strongwilled to PV and then PV announces the clear is not a clear.
Um what
Kelvin wasn't being replaced then???????????????????????????/
Kelvin was replaced overnight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

FYI the meta is actually to shoot replacements, since they bring in new perspectives
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4317, Gamma Emerald wrote:FYI the meta is actually to shoot replacements, since they bring in new perspectives
It isn't about what the meta is it's about the objective play. A player brave enough to join into a large theme night five when you're not being scumread is not where a smart SK shoots.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That makes no sense
<Embrace The Void>

Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Priscila »

Mathblade, if you want me to town read you then you should stop trying to discredit me. Insisting that you would never put yourself into an autoloss that you have spent all of today trying to work your way out of if you are in fact the serial killer does nothing for me. Contrary to what you believe my gameplan has been pretty specific coming in and if I hadn't subbed for this then you would likely be left with someone with no strong ability to work in this gamestate.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

...I'm an expert for replacing and nail scum quite frequently as one. In this one I nailed scum LUV. Was told no, then still lynched LUV anyway so I'm pretty sure this is handled. You seriously spammed you were certain of everyone. Like I'm not sure what you're even getting at here except I'm ascetic. I don't know how to address your arguments when the only thing I understand of them is "ascetic" therefore scum. Like try again and go slow and let's try a dialogue again because frankly right now all I see is you throwing stuff on a dartboard and it is infuriating. I'm trying here but I just don't know how to deal with this or respond to it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Priscila »

My argument has been laid out clearly in the hood. I intentionally have not read the game because I wanted to come in and piece things together on the fly. This is always my approach to such situations and it has never failed me. Once the moderator responds, we will talk.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 4311, Priscila wrote:
@Mod do serum bypass player both active and passive abilities?
Yes. I still have a limited internet connection and sometimes I can access it but most of the time, I can't.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Priscila »

So unless there is an argument that Creature did not use the roleblock on Gamma last night, Gamma is confirmed innocent, yes?
Tão forte e tão fragil.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”