Counter-Strike: GO

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games (board, card, video, we're not picky). Playing such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
tn5421
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #39  (isolation #0)  » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Necroing for a purpose.

Does anyone play this game still? I'm currently ranked at Silver 4 and would like to play with some people from here.
Recovering rageposter.

tn5421
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41  (isolation #1)  » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:08 pm

I got promoted to Silver Master, although lord only knows how long that will last. A lot of my games have been trolls and smurfs since I ranked up.

@Cooldog: Add me for some csgo: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tn5421
Recovering rageposter.

tn5421
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43  (isolation #2)  » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Before the rank adjustment, I was Gold Nova 2, got demoted to Silver 2, and have worked my way up to Silver Elite Master.

I've played with ZZZX a couple of times but he's somewhere in the Middle East, which means one of us gets 200+ ping when playing, or we have to play on West EU servers.
Recovering rageposter.

tn5421
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45  (isolation #3)  » Fri May 20, 2016 4:24 pm

I accepted your invite.
Recovering rageposter.

tn5421
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51  (isolation #4)  » Sun May 28, 2017 5:00 pm

I find that I vastly prefer competitive as there's a level of seriousness that can't be found elsewhere. I mean sure, sometimes people go out of their way to ruin the experience but I dodge that for the most part by only searching for prime matches.
I would also like to play an unranked version of the ranked playlist, with the same rules.
Recovering rageposter.

[ + ]

Return to The Arcade