Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 247, MathBlade wrote:
In post 243, Titus wrote:
In post 235, MathBlade wrote:
In post 225, Titus wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Ok. Let's fight Math. You seem hellbent on townreading anti-town behavior, interfering with my scumhunting, and are scumread already. Unless you have an army, that's not a likely fight you'll win.
Ohhhhh Townreading antitown behavior makes me scum now does it? Oh no! Let's not learn anything from Elemental Trinity where I pushed Transcend incorrectly...Let's push someone who is clearly towning it up when they don't spam. /sarcasm

How exactly am I interfering with your scumhunting? Pretty sure you are able to post. Oh wait this is just a Titus buzz phrase isn't it. Tell me how exactly me saying CommKnight is obvTown stops you from hunting?
That's the thing.

Town!Math takes posts literally. Town!Math would take CommKnighr's refusal to be volunerable to the lie detector as a scumclaim. Town!Math doesn't excuse anti-town behavior.

Town!Math doesn't give CommKnight places to hide.
Town!Math studies their mistakes and learns from them.
Town!Math takes your shade and uses it to catch scum.

I am not excusing it and I am not saying it is right.

I am saying CommKnight is Town and in my eyes doesn't need to do that.
Just like you "learned" in NY 199? Why are you TRing CommKnight? Why do your TRs get away with blatant anti-town behavior but your SRs would get tunnelled for "claiming mafia" even in spite of every other town slot telling you no?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 249, MathBlade wrote:

Ok. Let's fight Math. You seem hellbent on townreading anti-town behavior, interfering with my scumhunting, and are scumread already. Unless you have an army, that's not a likely fight you'll win.
Ohhhhh Townreading antitown behavior makes me scum now does it? Oh no! Let's not learn anything from Elemental Trinity where I pushed Transcend incorrectly...Let's push someone who is clearly towning it up when they don't spam. /sarcasm

How exactly am I interfering with your scumhunting? Pretty sure you are able to post. Oh wait this is just a Titus buzz phrase isn't it. Tell me how exactly me saying CommKnight is obvTown stops you from hunting?
That's the thing.

Town!Math takes posts literally. Town!Math would take CommKnighr's refusal to be volunerable to the lie detector as a scumclaim. Town!Math doesn't excuse anti-town behavior.

Titus ignores my question. *Pokes* How am I stopping you from scumhunting?
By enable CommKnight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 246, Navy wrote:@gerry Okay then. you don't know how I play at all. *ignores you*

Anyone want to be my neighbour?
Honestly no. If you're Yume like everyone says you are then I don't see a hood with you being used.

I hate being this brutal but I want a hood with someone who I can talk with.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 252, MathBlade wrote:
In post 246, Navy wrote:@gerry Okay then. you don't know how I play at all. *ignores you*

Honestly no. If you're Yume like everyone says you are then I don't see a hood with you being used.

Dude, shade more. Yume is Jeanne is Navy. One of my best games I had them as a hood partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 250, Titus wrote:

That's the thing.

Just like you "learned" in NY 199? Why are you TRing CommKnight? Why do your TRs get away with blatant anti-town behavior but your SRs would get tunnelled for "claiming mafia" even in spite of every other town slot telling you no?
Math wasn't in that?????????
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 254, Gamma Emerald wrote:

That's the thing.

Math wasn't in that?????????
I mean the one hosted by mastina. May have gotten my numbers off. Math tunnelled Transcend for claiming scum as a joke despite every other town slot saying no.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

That's the thing.

That's not anti Town that's anti wincon. Huge difference. And you mean 1900. Wrong game?

And I scumread Transcend before that point. Transcend is an Achilles heel of mine along with anyone who shitposts so I have started talking with people who shitpost to try to help that out.

CommKnight is town because purple.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Basically the reason I say Titus is scum if she and Math get into one of these fights is because of both Mini 1893 and World.createNew. Both times they got into a big fight and Titus was scum both times. I also don't see it when that's not the case so until proven wrong I'm using that as a tell.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 256, MathBlade wrote:

That's the thing.

That's not anti Town that's anti wincon. Huge difference. And you mean 1900. Wrong game?

And I scumread Transcend before that point. Transcend is an Achilles heel of mine along with anyone who shitposts so I have started talking with people who shitpost to try to help that out.

CommKnight is town because purple.
CommKnight's posts are nothing but glorified shit posting that he's above site meta. Yet you TR him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ohhh you lazy scum.

*goes to sleep and wakes up for the night shift*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 257, Gamma Emerald wrote:Basically the reason I say Titus is scum if she and Math get into one of these fights is because of both Mini 1893 and World.createNew. Both times they got into a big fight and Titus was scum both times. I also don't see it when that's not the case so until proven wrong I'm using that as a tell.
Civilization mafia... Math was my hydra partner and insisted on SRing my townblock and spamming the thread where I felt the best move was to policy lynch us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 am

I am town
you suck randomidget
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

did you make that yourself
<Embrace The Void>

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 am

In post 253, Titus wrote:

Dude, shade more. Yume is Jeanne is Navy. One of my best games I had them as a hood partner.
*cough* Spring Fever *cough*
VOTE: commknight
avoiding lie detector is scummy
VOTE: Navy
if they dont show up on VC they are conf tree stump
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 am

In post 263, Gamma Emerald wrote:did you make that yourself
sadly yes
you suck randomidget
Navy
Navy
Townie
Navy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Navy »

In Spring Fever I had Scum PT to talk in, which isn't the case here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

we can't lynch a treestump
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 264, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 253, Titus wrote:

*cough* Spring Fever *cough*
VOTE: commknight
avoiding lie detector is scummy
VOTE: Navy
if they dont show up on VC they are conf tree stump
I was wrong on my reads in Spring Fever. Even then, I actually told JJ Aelita's role there and he basically ignored me. So *shrug*

I had Dunnstral leashed and basically ensured the scumteam couldn't track any of our PRs.

My reads sucked but my mechanics play was spot on.

plus *cough*Suikoden*cough*

I'll raise you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 267, gerryoat wrote:we can't lynch a treestump
If we get really concerned about Navy, the vigs can just shoot her to prevent the scum vote passer not passing vote. It's guaranteed not to kill town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 227, gerryoat wrote:
In post 158, gerryoat wrote:
In post 149, gerryoat wrote:
In post 131, gerryoat wrote:
In post 51, gerryoat wrote:
In post 32, gerryoat wrote:
In post 26, gerryoat wrote:Once you post "I'm town" and only that, i'll mark you off the list, so that way we know who hasn't said it yet.

drealmerz7

CommKnight
Gamma Emerald

Clumsy Phoenix (Clumsy + Shaziro)

Navy

Almost50

Democracy (Katsuki, et al.)

randomidget

Radical Rat

Mathblade

Titus

Human Sequencer

Gerryoat
So we wait on CommKnight to do it. Not doing so is a scumclaim. I don't care how defiant you want to be. You can say "I'm scum" if that's what you wanna do. But just put it alone in a post.
Navy
Navy
Townie
Navy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Navy »

@Titus Great idea, in fact, shoot me now.

@gerryoat You said not doing so is a scumclaim, yet you scumread me who did so. Aren't you a bit contradictory there?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:36 am

In post 271, Navy wrote:@Titus Great idea, in fact, shoot me now.

@gerryoat You said not doing so is a scumclaim, yet you scumread me who did so. Aren't you a bit contradictory there?
unless you are suggesting that there is one player on the scumteam this is a fucking stupid post. everyone has done it except comm. therefore scum have done it. so among the players who have done it some are scum.
you suck randomidget
Navy
Navy
Townie
Navy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Navy »

There are games with one-player scumteam, though. Like my Story of Evil mafia.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 7:40 am

do you really think with this setup 1v12 could possibly be fair?
you suck randomidget

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”