Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #632 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:04 am

HURT: Fever Dream Mafia

my entire family is vampires
but that's alright
they sleep while i'm awake
sometimes they make me dinner for breakfast
sometimes they put a pillow on the steer of my bike
so i can sleep with them
i tried to tell them
it's just not practical
dad said it's a symbolic thing
sometimes i watch them sleep
they look quite peaceful
all upside down
in latex

-----

A mini theme for 13 players, reviewed by antihero and inflatablepie, deemed balanced but swingy. The setup features one classic bastard element (not counting the modified jester), but I'd argue that it isn't really bastard in context.

Other than that, there is a modified Sadomafiosochism mechanic and an innocent child that can win by himself by correctly guessing the scumteam. Read the role PMs for more information.

Because of the experimental/role madness/pseudo-bastard nature of this setup,
it is required that you've finished at least two closed setups before you join this one.
No hydras.

Spoiler: setup info and public role PMs
-Players may perform one action, either factional or individual, every night.
-Players flip with their entire role PM, unless specified otherwise in their role PM.
-There are no vanilla roles.
-Not all players in a faction have the same win condition. All win conditions within a faction support the most common win condition of that faction.
-Some players have multiple win conditions. They only have to reach one to win.
-This game features a modified Sadomafiosochism mechanic. Read the Jester role PM for more information.
-The flavor is only interesting for Freudian psychiatrists who wish to explore my relationship with my mom and shouldn't be read by anyone else.

Example role PM (role doesn't exist):

Vanilla Townie:

You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no special abilities. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. PM me your role name to confirm.

Public role PMs (roles are guaranteed to exist):

Modified Jester:

You are a Modified Jester.

All non-town players are aware of your identity. You win if you are the first player to be lynched. If not, you commit suicide and all non-town factions won't be able to perform factional kills the following night.

The game will continue after you reach your win condition.

PM me your role name to confirm.

Mafia (censored):

You are a member of the Mafia. Every night, one member of the Mafia may perform the factional kill. Your faction has daytalk enabled. You win if the Mafia is the last faction standing or if nothing can prevent this from happening.

XXX is the Modified Jester. If he isn't the first player to be lynched, your faction won't be able to perform a factional kill the night following the first lynch.

-----

[REDACTED]

You flip with the paragraph explaining your individual abilities. PM me your role name to confirm.

Town Innocent Scumhunter:

You are a Town Innocent Scumhunter. You are publicly confirmed to have this role at the start of day 1. You win if you fulfill one of the following conditions:

-You're still alive when all threats to the town are eliminated.
-You submit a correct set of players on the same night you're nightkilled. If you're nightkilled, it doesn't matter to you if the town wins. However, the less non-town players are alive, the easier it is to submit a correct set.

Every night, you may submit a set of players, sized the number of players needed for a lynch minus one (if twelve players are alive at the start of the night, you may submit a set of 7-1=6 players). You win if you, on the night you're killed, submit a set containing all anti-town players or if your entire set consists of anti-town players. You lose by default if you're lynched or endgamed or if you fail to submit a set on the night you're killed.

The game will continue after you reach your non-standard win condition. No one but you will be told if you won the game.

PM me your role name to confirm.

Taking pre-ins!
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:45 am

Join* the last** large*** normal****.*****

* If you're a quick reader, you might have to wait a few days
** Until someone either isn't informed or forgets and repeats
*** It has room for 14. Or 13, depending on if a two-month-old pre-in still stands.
**** Using the old white list minus godfathers, traitors, millers, strongmen and third parties.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:09 am

Deemed too funky for the Micro Queue, a series of tiny ranked mafia-like games focusing on individual strength is currently taking sign-ups in Mish Mash.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:15 am

1 Mage
3 Druids
7 Romans

You're a Roman. You win when the druids and the mage are all dead or gone.

You're a druid. You win and leave the game when the two other druids are dead. You're immune to nightkills. Every night including Night 0, you have to send in the name of another player. At the end of the night, you receive an anonymous, randomly ordered list of the druids' choices, including your own. You can't send in the same name twice. If you're lynched, all lists you received are made public.

You're a mage. You win when at least 50% of the living players aren't aligned to the Romans, even if you're dead by then. Every night and during pre-game, you receive a list of the druids' choices. Your lists will be in the form of "Druid A targeted TheIrishPope. Druid B targeted Bicephalous Bob. Druid C targeted Not_Mafia," where the pseudonyms Druid A, Druid B and Druid C correspond to the same people every night. Every night except for Night 1, you have a nightkill that fails on druids.

6-day deadlines, impromptu flavor, BaM-like ruleset. Pre-in to pre-in.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:24 am

Gun Shop

Short deadlines. Townies can't be killed if they figure out the scum team. To pre-in, pre-in.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:44 am

Competitive Mafia is taking sign-ups.

Return to “Queue”