Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1334 (isolation #200) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fucking hilarious how he doesn't even make a statement on ANY of Firebringer's post, except one just to lol along with him. SO BAD.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1335 (isolation #201) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1333, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1322, Boonskiies wrote:Yep, Alisae. Looks like you were right not town read Aristo. That is opportunistic as hell.

It's obvious why I sent that to Alisae. I was pushing her as my scum read the entirety of the game. Do you even read the thread?

Hilarious how Aristo chooses not to comment on anything Fire said besides something to "LOL" at.

So fucking obvious.
That's because Fire was making decent points and I agree with them. No reason to mention them explicitly as there's nothing to discuss.

And you saw that I'm not fully caught up right? In dealing with current shit before I read back else nothing Insta will be worth saying.
FIRE IS MAKING ABSOLUTELY NO POINTS!!! WHAT THE HELL POINTS IS HE STATING?!?!?!

Like, this fucking proves Aristo isn't reading the thread. And yeah, you said you're not caught up, but your quoting things PAST stuff that I am stating you are not reading the thread on me. FIREBRINGER IS POLICY LYNCHING ME BECAUSE OF MY TOWN PLAY!!!! Like, you got caught out defending your buddy with what you just said. He makes great points. Great, so you are town reading me to. Got it. Because that's what FB implied, and you fucking stated he makes good points. HA LAUGHABLE GAME!!! Fucking gottem.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1336 (isolation #202) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You slipped the hell up.

Lynching Fire or Aristo toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1337 (isolation #203) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Any lynch on me toDay is a fucking policy lynch. I'm so fucking obvious town at this point that it's not even fair for you scum that I'm still in this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1338 (isolation #204) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fire has ALREADY PUT OUT THAT THIS IS A POLICY LYNCH AND YOU FUCKING SAID GOOD POINTS!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. The slip is real.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1339 (isolation #205) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Aristo just saw me going after Fire and assumed we were in a 1v1 because of cross scum reading, but FUCKING GOTTEM.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1340 (isolation #206) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Aristo is more caught out than even Firebringer. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1341 (isolation #207) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

LOLOLOLOL just read that Aristo was being "rubbed oddly by Rb and Boon", and then he pseudo defends Rb when I posted the replace thing and even said I wasn't going to push it for that. What a setup for the classic bus a buddy, vote a townie. I don't think a game has ever been this painfully obvious what the scum team is.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1342 (isolation #208) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I know I hit at least 2/3 of scum. If I'm wrong about one of them, it's the Rb slot.

@Prism - if you are town, look at how they slipped up and vote with me. If you are scum, keep pushing me.

I love how fucking scum always tries to push me early game because they think I'm an easy mislynch. I bait fucking scum so hard.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1343 (isolation #209) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1333, Aristophanes wrote:That's because Fire was making decent points and I agree with them.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Still think this is hilarious. The policy lynch on me posts are decent points, then goes to push an obviously fabricated scum case on me. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1344 (isolation #210) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You scum fucked with the wrong person this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1347 (isolation #211) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1345, Aristophanes wrote:I read up to page 20. I have a gap until about page 40, then i started reading again. I have not read that gap,
what did this have to do with anything? You were quoting things directly from the pages that I am referring to. Fire and I didn't start until page 46. FUCKING GOTTEM.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1349 (isolation #212) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1346, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1341, Boonskiies wrote:LOLOLOLOL just read that Aristo was being "rubbed oddly by Rb and Boon", and then he pseudo defends Rb when I posted the replace thing and even said I wasn't going to push it for that. What a setup for the classic bus a buddy, vote a townie. I don't think a game has ever been this painfully obvious what the scum team is.
I wish I actually had a good enough scumgame that I could do this :P

honestly, that's not that great; it's pretty standard even low hanging scum could do it. Not calling you that, as that would be an insult, and Fire already got called out for doing posts like that. And I had one minor one on his gimmick.

~ Watch it. ~
Last edited by nancy on Fri May 05, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1351 (isolation #213) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, you straight up quoted things within the posts I am referring to. You were flat out faking a case on me. Caught out. And you just admitted to not having a strong scum game, so this makes even more sense with you slipping up because you didn't read the thread. LOL

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1353 (isolation #214) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1350, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1347, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1345, Aristophanes wrote:I read up to page 20. I have a gap until about page 40, then i started reading again. I have not read that gap,
what did this have to do with anything? You were quoting things directly from the pages that I am referring to. Fire and I didn't start until page 46. FUCKING GOTTEM.
And you were telling me that I missed your consistent scumread of Alisae through the game. I'm giving you my context for why I might not know that.

You got nothing!
My scum read on Alisae started prior to page 20. That was early game stuff.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1355 (isolation #215) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 572, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 571, Alisae wrote:
In post 568, Aristophanes wrote:But I'm wary of Alisae Caps since that Newbie game...
Oh you are going to love the part where Frog scumreads me because Star Wars and Boon tells me I know nothing about Frog as he then proceeds to hard defend Frog by attacking me.
But...even when you quarrel, you're Sib! You must know each other some!

Boon defends fro99er and chainsaws you? This should be a good read when I'm finally our of RVS readimg!

You even posted this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1357 (isolation #216) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Because my vote was on Alisae and you even commented on how firebringer was voting with me because he was voting a scum read. You posted about it...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1359 (isolation #217) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1358, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1357, Boonskiies wrote:Because my vote was on Alisae and you even commented on how firebringer was voting with me because he was voting a scum read. You posted about it...
Oh yeah!
#MemoryFails

Like, your entire wall of a case on me is proven false and scummy as hell when you said that Fire had decent points. His entire thing is a PL, which means you were lying about saying he had decent points or you were lying about a scum read on me. Both point towards ScumAristo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1362 (isolation #218) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 475, Boonskiies wrote:I want you to know, Alisae...I am not just a...village idiot, no, no, no, my dear...I am THE Village Idiot.
Who just happens to elicit reaction from scum in an incredible way like no other.
It's really quite fun.
Told y'all back then. Now look what is happening.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1363 (isolation #219) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1361, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1359, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1357, Boonskiies wrote:Because my vote was on Alisae and you even commented on how firebringer was voting with me because he was voting a scum read. You posted about it...
Oh yeah!
#MemoryFails

Like, your entire wall of a case on me is proven false and scummy as hell when you said that Fire had decent points. His entire thing is a PL, which means you were lying about saying he had decent points or you were lying about a scum read on me. Both point towards ScumAristo.
If only you were right, I'd give you amd points and probably run away. But you're wrong, so I have to stand my ground here.
No. It is fucking proven that I am right. You either lied about think he had good points or don't actually scum read me. This is a fact. Those posts of yours don't add up. It is FACT that one of those is not true.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1367 (isolation #220) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Spoiler:
In post 1364, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1363, Boonskiies wrote:
Oh yeah!
#MemoryFails

If only you were right, I'd give you amd points and probably run away. But you're wrong, so I have to stand my ground here.
No. It is fucking proven that I am right. You either lied about think he had good points or don't actually scum read me. This is a fact. Those posts of yours don't add up. It is FACT that one of those is not true.
Well I went :roll: every time I read your posts and went :) each time I read his, and I ovbiously had your slot in my interest queue prior to all of this, so *shrugs*
I don't know how else to tell you you're wrong!

BECAUSE IM FUCKING LOUD AND ABRASIVE AND YOU THINK FIRE IS FUNNY. OF FUCKING COURSE YYOU ARE GOING TO DO THAT. That is fucking personal, not fucking reading a slot. I dont give a fuck what people think about me personality wise. Play the damn game. Don't town read someone because you like them as a person; that's crap. He doesn't fucking say anything, so he DOESNT HAVE GOOD POINTS, and his main point is he doesn't want TownBoon here anyways. So you fucking lied about one of them and now you are trying to cover yourself up.

I AM NOT FUCKING WRONG!!!! Even if you are town, you still fucking lied about one of the two. Like it's not even a discussion. It's proven fact.

~ Please avoid toxicity. ~
Last edited by nancy on Fri May 05, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1368 (isolation #221) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1365, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1362, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 475, Boonskiies wrote:I want you to know, Alisae...I am not just a...village idiot, no, no, no, my dear...I am THE Village Idiot.
Who just happens to elicit reaction from scum in an incredible way like no other.
It's really quite fun.
This is pretty funny tho and actually rather accurate to what I've seen before with you. But you also get townies caught up in this too, so it's not perfect by any means.
Wait, what was that...? Hmm? What's happening here? That is indirectly stating me as town. You said it's rather accurate.

I'm basically conftown in this game by this point. I'm going to start referring to myself as MFConfTownBoon in every post now. You all should do the same. I will accept Your Grace, Your Majesty, or Emperor as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1369 (isolation #222) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1366, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1228, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1068, Prism wrote:It reads as a major failure to a pretty transparent reaction test.

fuck off. It wasn't "pretty transparent". she said desperado and even had a modifier attached to it.
I actually agree with Prism that it was pretty obviously fake and that it was a bad reaction. Not that this post will surprise you any or help your read on me... :P
K, well Prism's scum too. I've stated this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1370 (isolation #223) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1068, Prism wrote:It reads as a major failure to a pretty transparent reaction test.

fuck off. It wasn't "pretty transparent". she said desperado and even had a modifier attached to it.
I actually agree with Prism that it was pretty obviously fake and that it was a bad reaction. Not that this post will surprise you any or help your read on me... :P
and let's use some meta here! we all like that!!!! I don't come off as fake when I'm scum. This wouldn't have come from scumBoon if you see it as fake. I'll literally link you to where people who are modding and in the mod thread stating that I come off incredibly genuine when I'm scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1371 (isolation #224) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So you all thinking that sounds incredibly fake is fucking town confirms me even more.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1373 (isolation #225) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You were literally just in a game where I was a fuckfest in. Aristo is scum af with Fire.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1375 (isolation #226) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1372, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1367, Boonskiies wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1364, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1363, Boonskiies wrote:
Oh yeah!
#MemoryFails

Well I went :roll: every time I read your posts and went :) each time I read his, and I ovbiously had your slot in my interest queue prior to all of this, so *shrugs*
I don't know how else to tell you you're wrong!

BECAUSE IM FUCKING LOUD AND ABRASIVE AND YOU THINK FIRE IS FUNNY. OF FUCKING COURSE YYOU ARE GOING TO DO THAT. That is fucking personal, not fucking reading a slot. I dont give a fuck what people think about me personality wise. Play the damn game. Don't town read someone because you like them as a person; that's crap. He doesn't fucking say anything, so he DOESNT HAVE GOOD POINTS, and his main point is he doesn't want TownBoon here anyways. So you fucking lied about one of them and now you are trying to cover yourself up.

I AM NOT FUCKING WRONG!!!! Even if you are town, you still fucking lied about one of the two. Like it's not even a discussion. It's proven fact.
It's not personality and I'm on no way intending to make it so! I don't have any dislike for you or the way you play! I mean, it's a little post heavy, but that's beside the point.

I only responded to your posts because I felt they needed addressing. Simple as that!

lel, and you were caught out because of it. You flat out lied. It's fucking fact. You agreed with fire's points, yet his points were he wants TownBoon lynched. It's as simple as that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1378 (isolation #227) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Spoiler:
In post 1374, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1368, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1365, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1362, Boonskiies wrote:
It's really quite fun.
This is pretty funny tho and actually rather accurate to what I've seen before with you. But you also get townies caught up in this too, so it's not perfect by any means.
Wait, what was that...? Hmm? What's happening here? That is indirectly stating me as town. You said it's rather accurate.

I'm basically conftown in this game by this point. I'm going to start referring to myself as MFConfTownBoon in every post now. You all should do the same. I will accept Your Grace, Your Majesty, or Emperor as well.
I thought you weren't going to use Meta because it can be manipulated.

I am saying that this is accurate to your playstyle, not to your alignment.

So when I'm scum I elicit reaction from scum? LOL

Also, I self meta every fucking game. I state that I do it as both alignments, though. Go fucking check my last few scum games. I can link em if you so need.
Last edited by nancy on Fri May 05, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1379 (isolation #228) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Spoiler:
In post 1377, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1369, Boonskiies wrote:

I knew that would be the response, i just wanted to mention my thoughts on it.

Like I am not fake as fucking scum. It wasn't fake, but the fact you stated that should conf town me.
Last edited by nancy on Fri May 05, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1380 (isolation #229) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Spoiler:
In post 1377, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1369, Boonskiies wrote:

I knew that would be the response, i just wanted to mention my thoughts on it.

Of course it would have been the response. I had already stated what the scum team I thought was. If I'm wrong on one of you, it's Prism.
Last edited by nancy on Fri May 05, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1381 (isolation #230) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like honestly, there is no reason for scum not to attack me with how I'm posting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1384 (isolation #231) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

K? I don't get called fake on my scum games. Like ever. We weren't talking about you.

I'm 100 times a better scum player than a town player, and everything I do as scum is generally 100% thought out. Why the fuck would I act that way if I were scum?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1385 (isolation #232) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I've found scum, and I'll keep posting to make sure they get lynched.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1387 (isolation #233) » Fri May 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Everyone else is using meta, why shouldn't I then? It'll make Implosion happy.

Frogger, you just had a ScumBoon game. Is this pretty similar?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1389 (isolation #234) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1388, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1252, Firebringer wrote:Your way of arguing doesn't really allow for a actual dialogue, so that is one of reasons I want you lynched.
I was actually thinking this while I caught up! XD

Inb4
"That's because you're scum, Ari" - Boon
In all of my posts I always put more than just that. I state why you are fabricating something, or explaining why ScumYou did something. To say that I don't state anything other than is ridiculous.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1392 (isolation #235) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Tammy - This wall is from a town game that I had just recently finished, if this helps.
Last edited by nancy on Fri May 05, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1394 (isolation #236) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1390, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1278, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1274, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1272, Boonskiies wrote:Like there is absolutely no way that Firebringer flips town.
Hello RadiantCowbells.

this post actually confirms that he knows I'm town. He compared me to RC, which is comparing me to TownRC, because it doesn't matter what RC does if he's scum. Like this 100% is confirmation.
...This logic stretch is mind boggling!
It's not at all. RC can do whatever he wants as scum. This was meant as an insult to me due to RC's town play where he goes off the rails. He called me town, which also fits in with him stating it as a POLICY Lynch. You really can't wrap your head around that, can you? Scum mindset needs you to continue to push for my mislynch?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1395 (isolation #237) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1393, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1389, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1388, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1252, Firebringer wrote:Your way of arguing doesn't really allow for a actual dialogue, so that is one of reasons I want you lynched.
I was actually thinking this while I caught up! XD

Inb4
"That's because you're scum, Ari" - Boon
In all of my posts I always put more than just that. I state why you are fabricating something, or explaining why ScumYou did something. To say that I don't state anything other than is ridiculous.
That doesn't make it a dialogue though. There was very little of that in the posts with you and Fire.
I stated why. Fire doesn't post anything of note. He spammed "Lynch Boonskiies" with the only reason is he wants TownBoon dead.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1396 (isolation #238) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

*FIXED the url break. @Tammy - This wall is from a town game that I had just recently finished, if this helps.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1398 (isolation #239) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I think everyone else is town now. If I'm wrong about Prism, then it's probably Implosion or Keyser.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1399 (isolation #240) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1397, Tammy wrote:Fire bringer calling Boon RC isn't saying he knows your town, it's attacking your attitude and saying that you're behaving like him.
yes, but if RC does that as scum, it's a scum tactic and not bad to act that way.

He already stated that he thinks I'm town when he stated he wants TownBoon out of this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1405 (isolation #241) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1403, Fro99er wrote:The issue is I can see his town game pretty easily at least the last two times we've played.
Oi...I actually kind of agree with this. I don't have a major read on Keyser now, though. Usually when I play with Keyser, I don't know as many of the players like I do here, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1432 (isolation #242) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1421, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1418, Fro99er wrote:Ari who else do you scumread besides boon?
I had scumread the "circlejerk" as I read pages 10-20. I have now interacted mostly with just Boon and with Fire's posts.

I haven't had anything lessen or reinforce the former and I want to review the latter before making a concrete read.

So I guess "nobody" is my answer here, as bad as that is..

there were two circle jerks. Rb and I were making fun of the first one that wasn't called by them a circle jerk. that was still the point in the game where we were dealing with people knowing each other and us on the outside.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1433 (isolation #243) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

What happened to Rb rubbing you the wrong way like you said earlier?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1466 (isolation #244) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1349, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1346, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1341, Boonskiies wrote:LOLOLOLOL just read that Aristo was being "rubbed oddly by Rb and Boon", and then he pseudo defends Rb when I posted the replace thing and even said I wasn't going to push it for that. What a setup for the classic bus a buddy, vote a townie. I don't think a game has ever been this painfully obvious what the scum team is.
I wish I actually had a good enough scumgame that I could do this :P

honestly, that's not that great; it's pretty standard even low hanging scum could do it. Not calling you that, as that would be an insult, and Fire already got called out for doing posts like that. And I had one minor one on his gimmick

~ Watch it. ~
I specifically said I wasn't calling him this...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1467 (isolation #245) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1276, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1272, Boonskiies wrote:Like there is absolutely no way that Firebringer flips town.
Hello RadiantCowbells.

There's a reason RC and I don't get along.

~ Please do not bring up personal grievances. ~
I felt it was relevant and helped make my case. I feel like I'm just trying to get bogged down now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1468 (isolation #246) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Hello RadiantCowbells.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1469 (isolation #247) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1444, Hikari Link wrote:@Boon: How often do you claim to be conftown when you are playing town? How about when you are playing scum?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1470 (isolation #248) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1458, Firebringer wrote:Have no plans to move my vote all game.
If I am here day 2 I will be voting boon.
If I am here day 3 I will be votIng boon.
Etc.

I know it's stubborn, I kind of just don't care though.
K. So you are just as detrimental to town if you were town, which makes that a hypocritical play to PL me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1472 (isolation #249) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1471, Fro99er wrote:you two are making this game miserable
Yeah, I'm stopping what was happening earlier, but I have every right to respond to that post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1473 (isolation #250) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1469, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1444, Hikari Link wrote:@Boon: How often do you claim to be conftown when you are playing town? How about when you are playing scum?
my quotes posts lost my responses somehow, so I had to move to my computer for this.

I actually am not entirely sure, haha. I generally do claim to be conftown pretty early when I'm town, and when I'm scum, I think I do sometimes? Usually after I've WIFOM'd up the place with setup spec is how I would say I'm "basically" conftown when I'm scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1474 (isolation #251) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1409, Fro99er wrote:Yes, bickering can be TvT. I pretty strongly townread Boon. Less so on fire but I think he's town and just annoyed with boon.
Fire was "annoyed" prior to me even really being active in this game. It's a fabricated annoyed. (now it can be real, but it was fabricated.) Hilarious how he brought it upon himself, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1476 (isolation #252) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, I see this as complete scum play, and I have absolutely no idea how to get people to go there with me because Fire literally doesn't do anything. Everyone just brushes it aside as "nah, he's town. this is townfire." even if it was, that still doesn't make it okay for him to not do anything. I may have been loud and abrasive, but at least I'm trying to further a town wincon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1477 (isolation #253) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1475, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1471, Fro99er wrote:you two are making this game miserable
Aren't we all

Don't think it's everybody. Just you and I, and I had to do it specifically for you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1480 (isolation #254) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I already got my direct targeting mode out of it, so that's good. It's all on you to bring the game back up, Fire.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1481 (isolation #255) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1479, Firebringer wrote:I kind of think he is town too.
I am just not dealing with his attitude and I am not replacing out.
This proves that he is scum. I wasn't doing anything yet when he decided it. It wasn't until he did that that I decided to bring up my attitude.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1484 (isolation #256) » Sat May 06, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

This is literally how I play Mafia. I post a lot. Even when I'm in a good mood. If I'm caught up with a game, I'm going to post and give my thoughts on other people's posts, especially my scum reads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1489 (isolation #257) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1487, Firebringer wrote:I guess prism is more likely scum than Aristophanes?
Both are pretty null.
Why is Prism more likely scum than Aristo?

What did you think about Aristo saying you had decent points when your point was a PL and that's not what he is pushing at all?

You have ???'s on keyser, if you think Alisae is scum, you think Keyser is scum with him?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1491 (isolation #258) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1490, Firebringer wrote:Town Reads
[Nacho, Tammy, Fro99er]
[Implosion, Gin]
[boon] <---lynch anyways
-------------------------
[Titus]
[Keyser]
---------------------
Scum reads
[aristophanes]
[prism]
[Hikari, Alisae]

i thought Aristo and prism were pretty null?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1500 (isolation #259) » Sat May 06, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I went to asking him questions now because I think he is scum getting away with doing nothing. He even stated he thinks I'm town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1561 (isolation #260) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1528, Fro99er wrote:You're flat out wrong"Frogs not enjoying must be scum"

is such a shallow and BS read.

FACT: I didn't have fun in Fire's most recent game

FACT: I didn't have fun in Tatsuya's game, WHICH YOU WERE IN

I was town in both
He was so town in Fire's game. he was basically universally town read before I confirm town'd him in that game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1562 (isolation #261) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1535, Fro99er wrote:I don't think you ACTUALLY believe I'm scum. I really don't
Fire also doesn't believe I'm scum. If Fire is exactly town playing like this, I'm near certain that Aristo is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1564 (isolation #262) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I wouldn't call what I am doing spam. Spam is saying the same thing over and over with the same connotation. My posts clearly have different connotations; they just all revolve around Fire/Aristo as scum, which is me pushing my scum reads.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1565 (isolation #263) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1546, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1544, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1543, Firebringer wrote:I think correct way to vote Gin is by voting his scumreads.
let's lynch Alisae
I agree.
Yeah, but Fire's stuck voting me even though he states that I'm town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1570 (isolation #264) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've stated my thoughts on Alisae. I think she's town, especially with how Fire interacted towards her/me/implosion.

I thought Titus was pretty town up until she posted about Hikari, because I saw that as potential changing the focus onto something else, which it did, but then at the same time I kind of get the posts on Hikari. I agree with Froggy that Hikari's posts came off as town, but Fire yelled and made a sarcastic remark at Hikari early on our 1v1, so I might have been skewed. Titus generally scum reads me and eventually pushes for my lynch, and she said she kind of town read me this game, but then she posted a radical out there kind of thing, which shows she has some sort of paranoia about me. We haven't played a game in a while together, though. (besides that one game where you replaced into as an already outted mason and then died after that day phase).

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1571 (isolation #265) » Sat May 06, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

This being said, I'm not interested in a Titus lynch toDay. I won't fight it or anything, but bar some major scum play, I won't be voting there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1669 (isolation #266) » Sun May 07, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

How the hell is anyone's biggest town read Fire??? That doesn't add up to me...sure town read him, but biggest?!?! He's trying to lynch someone he stated as TOWN!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1673 (isolation #267) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

He is NOT obviously town. How is this "really" off here? I've been pushing this the past like 20 pages.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1674 (isolation #268) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And if you didn't know that I was pushing Fire, then you haven't been reading the thread. Tammy even commented earlier how everyone knows it. I've been scum reading Fire since way early in the game, before he stated PL on me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1675 (isolation #269) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Spoiler:
In post 846, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 844, Firebringer wrote:Boonskiies is third scum.

Team is boonskiies, Alisae, implosion

So you think the Boonskiies/Alisae is Scum vs Scum? And you think I'm scum, yet you decided to vote alongside me. Noted.
In post 849, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 847, Firebringer wrote:

So you think the Boonskiies/Alisae is Scum vs Scum? And you think I'm scum, yet you decided to vote alongside me. Noted.
Good note.
I am going to note your note next to my note about how I need to try maple syrup on hash browns.

So you think the Boonskiies/Alisae is Scum vs Scum? And you think I'm scum, yet you decided to vote alongside me.

Now that part that you decided not to acknowledge at all.
In post 852, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 849, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 847, Firebringer wrote:

Good note.
I am going to note your note next to my note about how I need to try maple syrup on hash browns.

So you think the Boonskiies/Alisae is Scum vs Scum? And you think I'm scum, yet you decided to vote alongside me.

Now that part that you decided not to acknowledge at all.
In post 855, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 854, Firebringer wrote:
In post 849, Boonskiies wrote:So you think the Boonskiies/Alisae is Scum vs Scum? And you think I'm scum, yet you decided to vote alongside me.
Honestly didn't even read it.
But I am going to say "yes" to that now.
k.

This was prior to him stating me as a PL. So you just proved you didn't read the thread. This was prior to us 1v1'ing.

* Fixed spoiler tag. *
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Sun May 07, 2017 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1677 (isolation #270) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, if me stating that Fire isn't obv town is really off, and you just now commented on that, after stating a town read on me earlier, you can die toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1678 (isolation #271) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've stated reads on literally everything in this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1679 (isolation #272) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I even had a few page long with Aristo, which was potentially a bigger 1v1 than me and fire. Also, I stated prism, but I'm less sure of that one now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1680 (isolation #273) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

But there is no town motivation in anything Fire is doing, as I've stated, and shown why he is scum NUMEROUS times? Do I really have to go back and redo all that stuff? because I happily will.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1681 (isolation #274) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

TANTRUM TANTRUM WAH WAH!!! In basically every one of my posts I post I have analysis and content, which even Frogger stated, I just post a lot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1683 (isolation #275) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Like that is flat out not caring about the game state and sorting reads by stating a town read on me yet saying I
just
said something off about Fire. Even if you skipped over those few pages, it is 100% undeniable that I was scum reading Fire prior to everything, and Fire even stated he thinks I'm town. I have every right to act like that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1684 (isolation #276) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Wtf? No they aren't. Aristo is scum as hell.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1685 (isolation #277) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1682, Titus wrote:
In post 1678, Boonskiies wrote:I've stated reads on literally everything in this game.
Yes. But those reads are filtered through Fire scum. Your reflexive impulse to just murder me for knowing Fire is town also isn't townie.

I literally just wrote a guide on this. No one reads shit fests that go on past two pages. You're at 10. If you refuse to even consider an alternative viewpoint, then you are acting against town, and you can die.

Say, Alisae/Gin/Hiraki, pick one as scum in a fire town universe.

P-edit - Whining for 3 posts in a row convinces no one and just has players tune out.
It's probably you if Fire is town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1686 (isolation #278) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't think as a scum partner of Fire you would be that out of the loop of my thoughts on Fire.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1688 (isolation #279) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't scum read those people. So why would I say any of them?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1689 (isolation #280) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That's just you coming off as trying to manipulate the game and trying to get me to go after one of them.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1690 (isolation #281) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've clearly stated my reads on basically everyone this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1691 (isolation #282) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've also stated that I think Implosion could be there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1693 (isolation #283) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I would have the same reads!??!!? I stated if Fire was town, then I think you would be scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1694 (isolation #284) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Lol, I multi post in nearly every game, even moreson in my town games.

And I stated that if Fire ends up being town, then I'd think you were scum.

Why the hell should I think Fire is town? He is literally doing nothing this game. Nothing in his play should be even remotely considered as town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1695 (isolation #285) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

No, each post doesn't require one damn post. I post my thoughts, then I get another thought AFTER I posted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1696 (isolation #286) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1692, Titus wrote:avoiding putting reads as if Fire was town for that reason.

I CLEARLY already stated that it would be you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1697 (isolation #287) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

yet another case of someone not reading the damn thread even in response.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1699 (isolation #288) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

YES! IM FUCKING TOWN READING YOU NOW BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU ARE SCUM WITH FIRE!!!!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1700 (isolation #289) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I literally JUST SAID THAT! read the damn thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1702 (isolation #290) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

There is absolutely zero reason for anyone to town read Fire.

How convenient that you are trying to pressure the person with the 2nd most votes as the main wagon after you stated that I was a town read AFTER I had already stated exactly what I had stated now. Looks like you just forgot.

If you're both town? Then it's Aristo and Implosion.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1703 (isolation #291) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't care. They weren't me. Go check my town games lately. I'm a mess of anger. Check my scum games lately. I'm not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1704 (isolation #292) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I should be basically confirmed town by now. People are saying the exact same thing about me as they are Fire. I think the only person actually scum reading me this game is Aristo. Fire stated he town reads me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1706 (isolation #293) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If I were to have stated a PL on someone, I'd be getting torn to shreds, but Fire, someone I scum read prior to him stating a PL, does it, and OH HE'S SO TOWN. HE'S SO TOWN.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1708 (isolation #294) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1705, Titus wrote:
In post 1702, Boonskiies wrote:There is absolutely zero reason for anyone to town read Fire.

How convenient that you are trying to pressure the person with the 2nd most votes as the main wagon after you stated that I was a town read AFTER I had already stated exactly what I had stated now. Looks like you just forgot.

If you're both town? Then it's Aristo and Implosion.
Who would be the third?

Prism or Keyser, but I don't think both Fire and you are town, though. And I had stated my thoughts on Prism already, and that scum read is fading due to me POEing everything else out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1709 (isolation #295) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You have yet to explain your Fire read.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1710 (isolation #296) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I am helping town win, BECAUSE FIRE IS SCUM! and nobody else sees it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1711 (isolation #297) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And when he does flip scum, nobody EVER GETS TO SAY I'M NOT HELPING TOWN AGAIN.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1713 (isolation #298) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And to me FIRE IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM SO INSTEAD OF SAYING THE OPPOSITE, EXPLAIN!!!!!!! It's that simple.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1714 (isolation #299) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You think just because someone says he's ObvTown, when I think he's ObvScum, I should just go and believe them? Especially from someone who consistently misreads/lynches me in games like you do?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1716 (isolation #300) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Which is why you are the top wagon, right? If the Ari wagon picked up, I'd join it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1717 (isolation #301) » Sun May 07, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So it looks like people are looking at you, not them from my perspective.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1719 (isolation #302) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Suggests Ari and I as partners? I got a mod warning from the stuff during my 1v1 with Ari, and Ari's been voting me for pages. Ari was even caught out lying, and it seemed like blatant protection of his buddy, Fire.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1721 (isolation #303) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

because I have CLEARLY STATED I think they are both scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1722 (isolation #304) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Where have I stated that I don't scum read Aristo?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1723 (isolation #305) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If you are town, this is bickering nonsense and is just going to end in your mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1724 (isolation #306) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I was screaming aristo scum earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1725 (isolation #307) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And how Aristo scum points at Fire scum too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1727 (isolation #308) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

like, I flat out got a mod warning during/because of my 1v1 with Aristo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1728 (isolation #309) » Sun May 07, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1726, Titus wrote:Yeah, ok I am done talking to you. This isn't a conversation.
you're right, it's not. It's you trying to wiggle out of being lynched regardless of alignment.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4731 (isolation #310) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Lel, I was scum as hell.

@Aristo - Sorry for all that, haha. Had to mimic a town meta.

Good stuff, SAD.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4745 (isolation #311) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4732, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4731, Boonskiies wrote:Lel, I was scum as hell.

@Aristo - Sorry for all that, haha. Had to mimic a town meta.

Good stuff, SAD.
All good man! I wish I had stuck with it tbh!

SAD did amazing things for your slot when he came in, and I don't mind saying that he won you guys the game! You did a good job matching your town meta mechanic, but there was a difference in something...tone, attack, something! If I could have but my finger on it this may have been a totally different game!

I'm glad this blew up the way it did because you were scum, not because of anything else <3
yeah, I was terrified of you before anything happened. I feel like you were the person here who was most familiar with my play. you always seem to be lurking around, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”