Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (isolation #400) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

*there
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4192 (isolation #401) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4189, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:What happens if both a bodyguard and a jailkeeper protect someone? Would bodyguard not die or would they?

the person who is jail kept doesn't get targeted.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4205 (isolation #402) » Sat May 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4190, Titus wrote:
In post 4187, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4182, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm lining up lynches too because it's a solved game. Nacho has more excuse than me cause he has no time.
Camn fakeclaimed. We're lynching her and if you can vote now you can prevent a Gin/SAD double hammer which would bring me personal satisfaction.
Where's the scum motivation for camn to cc?
She didn't cc, she went yippee I love watcher/tracker combos.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #403) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Told you he was town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (isolation #404) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: titus

ANYWAY.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4242 (isolation #405) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

Duh

One little comcern. Firebringer why did you freak like that when boon scum read rb for replacing out?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (isolation #406) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4244, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4242, Tammy wrote:Duh

One little comcern. Firebringer why did you freak like that when boon scum read rb for replacing out?
because i think scumreading someone for replacing out is unethical behavior and i don't like seeing it done.
well when someone does tend to replace out as scum, it's kinda warranted to be worried.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #407) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

He can't, a tracker can't exist in this game just like a watcher couldn't.

But ANYWAY I'm done with this game. Literally have only stayed in it because nacho was my mason and I wasn't abandoning him, so gave fun kids.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #408) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

Maybe sads a serial killer, maybe gin's scum? Who knows.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #409) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4253, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4250, Tammy wrote:He can't, a tracker can't exist in this game just like a watcher couldn't.

But ANYWAY I'm done with this game. Literally have only stayed in it because nacho was my mason and I wasn't abandoning him, so gave fun kids.
i enjoyed you in this game.
Thank you! I enjoyed you too!

~ I am still enjoying both of you!! ~
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 29, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (isolation #410) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4257, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Also I figured out the theme of the game
Lesbians?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (isolation #411) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4265, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 4263, Firebringer wrote:I am kind of conflicted on Titus again guys....
Lots of stuff in the way she interacts feels like scum titus.... but her reaction to my claim felt townie!?!?!?

Idk.
It is day 5 fire

I wanted this since D2
I've wanted it since DAY ONE.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (isolation #412) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ari didn't take a shot day one. He visited me, Arthur shot implosion.

According to camn scum shot ari night two (bp)

And then he took his final shot night three.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4277 (isolation #413) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well if they saw ari visit me night one, they might have thought he was doc and shot him night two.

IDK she might not have been honest with her watches anyway
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4279 (isolation #414) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4278, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4277, Tammy wrote:Well if they saw ari visit me night one, they might have thought he was doc and shot him night two.

IDK she might not have been honest with her watches anyway
or they thought he was a investigative like cop.
idk
If she even told the truth.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (isolation #415) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

That's entirely possible.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4283 (isolation #416) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

If she was truthful, they tried to shoot ari night two.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #417) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

Congrats scum you did a great job!

Thanks for running it Nancy!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (isolation #418) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4719, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 51, Tammy wrote:My thought on Arthur was if that was a real kill he had, he could be an sk. Unfortunately Arthur's become white noise to me lately and I've just stopped paying attention to most things he says and does because he's become so antitown lately with the pushing for quicklynches and lying about claims and just in general playing in such an antitown fashion that I'm just kinda oh he's posting. A part of it is a failure on my part as I ignored a couple red flags I had because oh that's just Arthur. Similar situation with boonskies, who I did have some issues with and meta dived a bit, but it's hard to distinguish when a player literally banks on going unnoticed because they have a reputation for being the antitown vi (I usually hate people getting called that but boonskies brags about being the vi).

And Arthur can play in a protown way; he doesn't pull this antitown crap when we play at our homesite. He's always a bit chaotic, but he doesn't do all that stuff there.

And I'm not really sure what to do. Like they don't care. They don't care about what they're doing to the game, so lynching them doesn't solve anything. The only thing it does do is lessen your chances in most cases to have enough lynches to lynch scum. (I do believe in policy lynches in some instances).

But then when they do draw scum, they just become that person in the game you stick on the antitown but I guess town shelf and then that screws the game too.

In order to have a chance then you have to hope that the actual town members play 150% to bring that person back into the light. I don't know if that makes sense except for in my head.

I'd like to think that I'd be having a problem with Arthur right now if I were still alive, but who knows. I think he and boonskies did some good distancing with the rb/prism/leonshade slot. I can't remember how he behaved when it came time to lynch though. His town read on hikari was for pretty shallow reasoning, but meh.
I'm sorry you felt this way! Not sure I see much where you're coming from, as in my town games I put in 110% effort (and I have like never pushed for quicklynches in any town game? Except maybe formerfish in gay mafia). I think outside of gay mafia I care a lot about the state of the game as town, that game was just half lurksacks and even then I put in a bunch of effort to sort the people doing nothing.

For this game (and my scum games in general) I just give people what they want and try to play the right keystrokes. I got hints that you had preconceived notions that I would be very anti-town for some reason (probably because of fake-claims in gay mafia? but like I said that game was a shitshow so meh) so I knew I can get away with anti-town behavior and you'd ride it off. Infinity was feeling demotivated and I felt by ~seeing where he's coming from~ he will subconsciously townread me. Nacho felt that I tend to give up and not care about the lynch much as time goes on, so I gave him the careless persona while still getting on Desperado and pushing that. Titus was feeling misunderstood, I tried to work with her and make her feel better and that I saw where she's coming from. I forgot who but someone had deep doubts about nacho, so I played my ~nacho paranoia~ card. Also by talking to you about the nacho doubts I had I knew you would spend time explaining it and delve deep into it, then I can "see" where you're coming from but still have my own doubts, which would both allow me to help out the nacho-scum boat while also looking like I'm scumhunting to you because I'm okay with reassessing my read. It also distracts you from scumhunting because you dedicate more resources to explaining nacho-town.

Idk it's the little things that go a long way.

Btw I think Prism said somewhere in one of the like dead PTs that Nacho's biggest strength isn't his scumhunting even though he's good at that, it's the mediating avoiding town infighting. I agree with that, and I think it's more about how he's extremely good ~townhunter~. It's SO hard getting townread by nacho as scum whereas he somehow townreads viable mislynches and can change people's minds. He townread both Alisae and Titus this game. He townread Ari also to a point where I felt like if I pushed it any further it would make me look scummy, so that was one mislynch evaporated. And scum is about counting down the number of mislynches you have left. It's why it was so crucial getting Desperado mislynch in before Leon, even if people pushed Leon the next day. AND if Nacho had more time I suspect the Desperado lynch was going to be impossible to push over Leon.
That probably came off harsher than I feel, but yeah gay mafia and laundry mafia to an extent is where I'm coming from. I obviously don't feel that way all the time as our game we played at home a couple weeks ago, you were someone I heavily looked to to balance out my own reads.

But gay mafia was kinda the straw for me. It's why in kings landing I felt somewhat at ease drawing scum because I knew that I didn't have to worry about antitown behavior as it wouldn't really matter so much.

Nacho and I were talking about this game last night and the red flags that were there that we missed, and we both think the quicklynches are what killed this game. That day one quick lynch should ne er have happened ad was atrocious. And you're right if nacho had had more time and the chance to come in and sort desperado he'd probably been able to stop that lynch, and regardless of it being a few days before deadline that should not have happened, especially without a claim. That lynch was terrible. Even the day three scum lynch was bad that it was so quick.

Every single one of those killed towns chances to have the time necessary to really evaluate what was going on and reassess. Not only that but it killed the morale and drive to even solve the game.

Town just not working together didn't help either.

You played a really great scum game though! You deserved the win and clearly wanted it more than anybody else in endgame.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (isolation #419) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4735, Aristophanes wrote:namcy, i absolutely loved all your little post edits!

I've actually gone through searching for them at various points because they made me smile and stuff :)
I usually read ,y own ISO during the game anyway, but that prompted me to reread it more than usual!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”