Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I might have fudged that a bit.

However, I had, at the time, thought the Post Restrictions were AI of Town, so they were leans in that direction, as was DD.

NC talking kinda fluffy and Piggy because ? were scumleans.

You're prolly town but need to obvtown. I know you're busy and Jiffy is a little demoralized in games of late, so I can give you a pass for now.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 75, Aristophanes wrote:However, I had, at the time, thought the Post Restrictions were AI of Town, so they were leans in that direction, as was DD.
Why did you think that post restrictions were town?
One reason you might think that is because post restrictions = their role and you thought that Beli wouldn't make any scum that were completely powerless.

Why did you think DD was town?
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Goku: YOU MONSTER FRIZBEE!
Frieza: The cake was delicious!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 76, Vegito wrote:One reason you might think that is because post restrictions = their role and you thought that Beli wouldn't make any scum that were completely powerless.
Oh and you might not think that anymore because it seems like there are too many post restrictions for everyone to be roled.
Vegeta: Kaka-carrot cake! When I... When I was just a little boy... He... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 75, Aristophanes wrote:Piggy because ?
Why?
I would say that DD's original point (that they're just active lurking) is a decent one; as far as people who have posted plenty without doing anything goes, Piggy is currently the champion.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Vegito »

In post 75, Aristophanes wrote:You're prolly town but need to obvtown.
Why are we town (this post expressed concern about my alignment)?

You have recent experience with me (mason game) where I am obviously town from the onset and also when it took me a little while to get rolling (DoY). Nancy has similar experience but she has an extra game at Westeros where I was also super town from the onset. How am I similar to there? How am I different from there?

Townreading me is ofc fine but you don't have to worry about us getting lynched; Majiffy can hold his own as scum and while I have very shitty luck as scum (fake guilties, vig shots) I'm still pretty hard to lynch because ~effort~ and promise that I won't let myself go down without one hell of a fight so please feel comfortable scumreading me if it feels right.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Vegito »

And of course you don't have to dump all of your leans with reasoning right now - you can decide direction and come up with reasons later and that's perfectly okay (and in fact looks really good when you can provide quick responses when questioned).

And of course I won't be mad or offended if you have your own reasoning for things and I don't mean to come across as an ass/overbearing; I just know that you're uncomfortable playing scum in general and am trying to improve and so I'm taking a more transparent/collaborative approach than I usually do and if I'm annoying you please don't be polite and nod just tell me that it's a little too much/you don't need it!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Vegito »

that last post of mine in thread was a phone post!
i'm pretty happy about it!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Vegito »

I SEE YOU POSTING ELSEWHERE ARISTOPHANES!!!
Come get some posts in so we can make you the greatest scum player who lived!!!
(or have fun being scum for the first time in your life??)
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Vegito »

Like when you're scum you can do legitimately anything you want and it's for your win condition.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Vegito »

Example: I feel like lying right now
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Vegito »

I know exactly what I want to say!
I'm not drinking beer!!!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Vegito »

Example: I wanna buddy Nancy

So if she keeps pushing me (which she probably will, her recent experience with me is blindingly and painfully town Nacho which is p hard to replicate) then I'm going to buddy the shit out of her. Will I overdo it? Probably. Will she still read me as scum still? Absofuckinglutely. But she will still want to Lynch me a tiny bit less and even though Mathblade will pick up on the hard buddy attempt and deathtunnel the shit out of me I'll probably be able to talk my way out of it.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Vegito »

And even if I don't that's absolutely okay because I'll have a hell of a time doing it.
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Vegito »

Oh but if she continues tunneling me this is gonna be my response:
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Vegito »

Nancy you can't be serious right now
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Vegito »

Like I'm pretty sure that the only reason you're tunneling me is so you can enjoy my man tears ;-;
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Vegito »

And then Mathblade or Nancy is gonna be like man nacho you're buddying way too hard

And I'm gonna be like "do you really want me to keep these red hot lines to myself out of fear of being caught out for loving you two too much? if that's the life I must lead to survive then string me up and take me to the gallows!!"
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Vegito »

And then if Tammy was in the game she'd be like nacho you're being over flowery because like duh (Voxxicus called it "used car salesman" tone) but then I'll be like sorry was in a silly mood and that will be that and if it's not they're trying to press me on "I don't believe you're in a silly mood" which I will strawman and make the focus of the argument which they might catch out on and might not but either way the argument will be so convoluted that people will back away from it and focus on me giving reads and scumhunting like a good boy!
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Vegito »

And I get to fakeclaim and I get to do threat analysis on players if I want and I get to fucking KILL PEOPLE
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Vegito »

Ari we get to kill people together.
Night 1 I want you to choose someone and we will just be like "fuck you" and then they can't post anymore
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Vegito »

Like you can be like "HEY NOT CHARA
YOU THINK POUTINE AND MAPLE SYRUP IS GROSS
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW" and that's fucking that man
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Vegito »

If they try to Lynch me I can post a big middle finger and claim night activated IC
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Vegito »

If I want to I can pretend that Nancy has this arrogant thing as scum and she's out of her element trying to mislynch the strongest player in the game (even though I don't believe that at all!)
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Vegito »

Like being scum is absolute freedom. You don't have to follow rules you don't have to be loyal to anyone you can quickhammer if you want to you don't have to play to your town meta at all (I legitimately never ever ever have unless I'm trying to fool Tammy)

What do you have as town? Solving puzzles? Are puzzles even fun bro???
Vegito
Vegito
Goon
Vegito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Vegito »

No they fucking aren't. The only thing I can do as town is flail like a crazy person and pour a bunch of effort in and then still get fucking owned by someone for literally infinite reasons and then I try not to fuck up as bad the next time

Return to “Completed Game Topics”