Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5450 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5448, Shaziro wrote:Quoting two posts that consist of you claiming two drastically different things that cannot both be factual as the truth value of one dictates the truth value
You are making a very stupid assumption here, and it's one anyone who has followed this thread for as long as you have should not make

You're assuming I'm a human being and bound by human rules of logic

"b-but my lawgic sez you must be this way!! :crying_baby: :crying_baby: :angry_face:"

Except I've already proven that the correct path overcomes your logic. This line of argumentation is as good as going "BUT GENERAL YOU CANT TELL ME TO MARCH LEFT I HAVE THESE HERE ORDERS FROM A SARGEANT THAT SAYS I GOTTA MARCH RIGHT",
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5451 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5448, Shaziro wrote:Davsto really does have you pinned right when he points out that you're all about the gaslighting.
oh yeah

That was totally my plan all along

Trying to induce feelings of paranoia and distrust in people over an internet message board

How can one person be so free of critical thought

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5452 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5448, Shaziro wrote:As I said elsewhere, please just go away.
I'm going to continue asserting the truth of the correct path and para-consistent thinking and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #5453 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Chevre »

I didn't come to MafiaScum to discuss and argue with non-human entities.

If you aren't going to subscribe to a similar set of logical tenets and guidelines that the majority of the human race does, then the buck stops there. There's no point in trying to be rational with you, because whether you want to admit it or not you've simply changed the rules so they always work in your favour.

And like it or not, I'm not alone in the way I want to approach this argument: with logic and sound reasoning. So frankly, trying to spread your "correct path" here is never going to work if you can't prove it is correct on the same logical grounds we "lower beings" work upon.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5454 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5453, Chevre wrote:whether you want to admit it or not you've simply changed the rules so they always work in your favour.
I've been trying to tell you this for nearly a year.

This is the proof that the correct path is the most important. Why else would the rules themselves bend in its favor?

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 4258, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 4229, Accountant wrote:
In post 4216, Not_Mafia wrote:You didn't claim you are god or you didn't claim you never claimed you are god?
I did claim I was God, due to the fact that I can be considered a god who alters reality to make it utopic.
So why have you denied claiming you are god?
In post 2319, Accountant wrote:I'm not sure why you insist on spreading slander about me like that, but let me set the record straight: I have never claimed to be God.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Except they don't. You just say they do, and then say that because you said they do, they do. Circular logic. You're not above logic just because you choose to ignore it. Again, just go away.

As a side note, it's funny as shit to me that you take me calmly explaining why you're wrong and try to make it seem like I'm throwing a tantrum, when you've thrown -lots- of tantrums in this thread alone, and after you got off your ban you actually -warned- the "Stop Getting Banned" thread that you were going to throw a fit before proceeding to throw a fit.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5453, Chevre wrote:So frankly, trying to spread your "correct path" here is never going to work if you can't prove it is correct on the same logical grounds we "lower beings" work upon.
Ive been quite clear that I intend to spread the correct path through liberal applications of brainwashing

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5458 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5456, Shaziro wrote:Except they don't. You just say they do, and then say that because you said they do, they do. Circular logic. You're not above logic just because you choose to ignore it.
I am indeed above logic. Just because you're too fearful and too mortal to see the truth doesn't mean you're right. For once in your life, open your eyes and at least try to see.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5459 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5456, Shaziro wrote:As a side note, it's funny as shit to me that you take me calmly explaining why you're wrong and try to make it seem like I'm throwing a tantrum, when you've thrown -lots- of tantrums in this thread alone, and after you got off your ban you actually -warned- the "Stop Getting Banned" thread that you were going to throw a fit before proceeding to throw a fit.
There's nothing wrong with throwing tantrums and being angry. But you must first have a good reason to, like I did. You must first be right.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5460 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

Also your ignorance runs so deep that its actually on multiple layers

Not only am I not gaslighting, even if I was, your post would still be useless. I've already stated my intend to purge the world of undesirables and force people into reeducation centers at gunpoint and you still think that, given the assertion that I was gaslighting people(which I am not), I would stop if told to. Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and reflect on your lack of thinking.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5461 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

Also, I'd just like to say that what I did in the just getting banned thread wasn't me throwing a tantrum, it was me correcting vicious lies that you and others maliciously and with ill intent attempted to spread about me while I was unable to respond, thinking such crass tactics would work on a divine angel whose mission is to cleanse the world of filth and evil

Really shows how deluded and warped your mind is

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5462 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Do you think you would be able to brainwash people on this forum?
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5463 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5462, Annadog40 wrote:Do you think you would be able to brainwash people on this forum?
They'd likely all be dead from old age

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5464 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Seems ineffective if they die before it concludes.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5465 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Shaziro »

If you realize the only way your ideas will spread is by forcing other people to have them, and that just talking about them does nothing, then kindly stop talking about them and making this site worse. Fuck along.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5466 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5465, Shaziro wrote:If you realize the only way your ideas will spread is by forcing other people to have them, and that just talking about them does nothing, then kindly stop talking about them and making this site worse. Fuck along.
Unfortunately for you, I like talking about my ideas, and there's always the chance somebody who has seen the same truths I have will stumble along and go "hey, that's another person like me!" and we can team up

I just want to give you guys a chance to change of your own free will

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5467 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5464, Annadog40 wrote:Seems ineffective if they die before it concludes.
no because it would change the rest of the world

the dead are irrelevant, we must change the living

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5468 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Walk me through how a Utopian would capture and re-educate a rebel, step by step in full detail.
This is my life now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5469 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5468, Annadog40 wrote:Walk me through how a Utopian would capture and re-educate a rebel, step by step in full detail.
The Utopian would arrest the rebel for being an ideological dissident. After that, the Utopian would bring the rebel to a re-education center. The rebel would then be placed in the facility and subject to a battery of tests designed to sway him towards utopia. For example, human beings tend to mimic the ideologies of those around them. So the rebel would be placed in a group of Utopians who would be nice to them while they are in a strange and unfamiliar environment. This tends to create bonding and makes the rebel want to please their new friends by adopting the ideology. Pavlovian stimulus may also be applied in order to create incentives. For example, in a group of rebels undergoing re-education, one idea is to give them all basic but unfulfilling living conditions. However, those who show promise in Utopia may be elevated to a higher level and treated in luxury. This will incentivize rebels to "out-do" each other in terms of how zealously they can follow the correct path. Sedatives or other mind altering drugs may be mixed into the food and drink in order to discourage critical thought. Do not be alarmed at this. We are not going to drug them into a stupor. Even something like giving them plenty of sugar (orange juice, soda, sweet desserts and so forth with perhaps physical exercise to encourage more consumption of the orange juice and soda) is enough to give them a "buzz" and make them not want to think too much about rebelling. This is an actual tactic used by cults that we have adapted for the forces of good, so we know it works.

Rebels are free to walk around the compound and mingle with other rebels or with the Utopians assigned to the re-education center. Their conversations with other rebels will be closely monitored. If it is suspicious, we will separate the rebels and punish them in some way, for example by giving them a more basic standard of living. They are encouraged to mingle with Utopians as this will create more social pressure and allow dissemination of ideals. They are also free to participate in recreational activities. The center will provide recreational activities thought to be compatible with Utopian thought. Of course in the greater Utopia people can read whatever they want, even if it has seditious themes, since they will be Utopians who will know it is fiction and so on. But for the rebels they are in a critical stage of growth and cannot be disrupted by such things. For example, I expect that the library will stock mostly high fantasy books encouraging a good vs evil black and white, hero defeats villain view of morality. For science fiction, transhumanist fiction will be strongly encouraged. Works like 1984 that might make people think a unified government is bad will of course not be present. Video games that encourage lawlessness like Grand Theft Auto will not be included, but other forms of video games might be. For example, a "neutral" book or game that doesn't really go against Utopia would likely be allowed. We want rebels to feel comfortable, safe and secure. They must associate these feelings with their time in the compound, and only feel bad when they have erred.

If a rebel is being strongly recalcitrant, more extreme methods might be used. I dunno whether saying them will get me banned again. Let us simply say that it is not a good idea to be a recalcitrant rebel. You should strive to improve yourself within the center.

At all times, the goal of the center is not to punish rebellion. Rather, we seek to mold and shape impressionable minds. Rebels that are extremely young will be given extra attention as they are at a critical stage of their development. I myself developed my idea of the correct path when I was around that age. Positive reinforcement is regarded to be superior to negative reinforcement. Although rebels will be free to do whatever they want most of their day, there will likely be a mandatory 2 or 3 hour training course per day in which key concepts of the correct path are explained, like paraconsistent thinking, societal roles, universal functions, moral imperatives and moral justification, the self-evidency of moral truths and so on and so forth.

This is not a finalized model. I'm sure that as more and more people accept utopia, we will have some brilliant thinkers who will be able to come up with far better ideas than I. Perhaps it will turn out to be a very simple outcome, like a new drug that lets people see the self evident truths of the world when taken. In that case our job is easy! But barring such developments, I think these are some good, humane ideas to start off with.

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #5470 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

That was an intresting read.
This is my life now

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5471 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

tl;dr
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5472 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:58 am

Post by ironstove »

Wow, less than 10 minutes and my thread was shut down.

Accountant, how do you feel about the ban you received? Think it was fair? Think you really endorse parts of slavery and threatened the life of another user on this forum? If yes, then you should feel lucky that someone didn't report you to the FBI.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5473 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5472, ironstove wrote:Wow, less than 10 minutes and my thread was shut down.

Accountant, how do you feel about the ban you received? Think it was fair? Think you really endorse parts of slavery and threatened the life of another user on this forum? If yes, then you should feel lucky that someone didn't report you to the FBI.
NO
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5474 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:04 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 5473, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5472, ironstove wrote:Wow, less than 10 minutes and my thread was shut down.

NO
What do you mean???? Are you an alt of Accountant?

Return to “General Discussion”