OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Killah Nine you really make this game a chore to read. If you can read everybody else's posts written in legible English that you can reproduce it yourself. Stop fucking around.

I can see where both sides of this GS/RC debate are coming from, but the case against GS is stronger. However, armlx worries me more than either of them. He's carried on this inane conversation about the meaning of the name of the setup for days and not said anything else at all. K9 on the other hand, while taking part in that conversation with armlx has also been delving into the other goings on within the thread. The most disturbing play though is when he throws his vote onto the GS wagon without so much as a whisper of a reason. If GS was seen as scummy for joining the RC wagon in an OMGUSy way, I think armlx's vote comes off even worse. Obviously a good portion of the town are at least leaning towards voting greasy spot, and armlx just seems to have his finger on that pulse looking for an easy lynch.

vote: armlx
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Err, mod? farside and I are both voting for armlx, not rosso carne
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:32 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

IMO armlx is scummier than greasy spot thus far and it seems really likely that this wagon has been orchestrated by in large part by scum. As I said before, GS came out of the debate between himself and Rosso looking more like the scum, so in the end as the town seems to think is necessary that one of them be the lynch today instead of looking anywhere else, I do support his lynch over RC's, but I'm not going to be the last vote.

Also, oEJo's questions are intelligent and should be answered.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:38 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm not going to hammer GS. I still have issues with armix for his comment.
armlx wrote:
FOS Farside
. Rallied on GS, jumped off to rally on Rosso, now jumping off to rally again. Doing lots of latching on to votes (always 2nd on wagon very shortly after).
Later he states a 2nd vote is not a bandwagon, but he thinks it odd I'm the 2nd vote against someone.
I am trying to get reactions to why people are doing what they are doing that is how you find scum. Not by following a bandwagon.
It appears to me you keep trying to build on starting wagons in the hopes one spirals out of control. Hence the FOS.
If she wanted to be on a wagon that was spiraling out of control, why wouldn't she just tack her vote onto the GS wagon with no explanation? Oh wait, thats what YOU did.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:47 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

GS, that post makes me actually want to vote you. Please answer the question posed by oEJo in post 157 and stop using emotional appeals in place of logic.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:39 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I live in New Orleans and it is Mardi Gras weekend, so I will be very very drunk for most of the next five days. I'll be checking the site occasionally but won't be able to really participate until Wednesday, just to give everyone a heads up.

I am still for lynching armlx over greasy spot today, nothing has happened to make me think he's not the best lynch.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:16 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unvote, Vote: Greasy Spot

The mafia would not NK you for claiming town, that is just dumb. Every single claim this game will be vanilla townie, and if you really weren't mafia then the actual scum would know this, making you just as legitimate an NK as anyone else not in their scum group. In fact, if you weren't the lynch today, you would almost certainly be left alive to continue taking flak tomorrow.

I can see that there is a large contingent of the town that strongly prefers lynching GS today instead of armlx. I agree GS looks like scum, so I'm OK with his lynch (thus my vote change), and I feel he and armlx are likely members of different scum pairs. However, oEJo and possibly phate are pinging my scumdar for so insistently denying an armlx lynch over GS today. I would still prefer to see armlx be the lynch today because I think he's looked just as scummy as GS and he's less of a noob so there's not as much chance of it just being stupidity. Since that idea hasn't gained any traction though, I'll let it slide until tomorrow.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

armlx wrote:
oEJo wrote:OGML - I'm not sure where you got the impression I was wanting an armlx lynch. I retract my statement "He made a mistake, let him off" or whatever. That was a stupid, tired post.

I'm fairly sure Greasy Spot is scum.
So you are saying you made a mistake in accepting the fact I had made a mistake and we should accept your mistake? Or am I reading this wrong.
I don't particularly think you made a mistake armlx, I just think you're mafia
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I didn't say you wanted one, I said you DIDN'T, and that is what was pinging my scumdar.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #268 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

So are people finally beginning to agree with me that armlx is a good lynch? The only reason I stopped voting him is because it seemed like everyone was letting him slide for his scummy play in favor of taking GS out today, but I'd still prefer an armlx lynch if its a possibility.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

OK, so consensus is armlx now? This is what I'd been saying all along.

Unvote, Vote: armlx

I also still think GS is probably scum, but we can deal with that tomorrow. Armlx is a more prudent lynch, and killah nine just stated the reason why very well.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #280 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The deadline is steadily approaching and activity has dropped to to a glacial pace.

Mod,
some prods please? DoctorJimmy springs to mind as someone who hasn't posted in at least two pages, and you've already prodded thor, but others might be in order as well.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #303 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

farside22 wrote:Well I think Phate needs to answer TTT question and stop dancing around the issue.
QFT. Phate, maybe you're getting amusement out of toying with him, but what you're doing is pretty much the opposite of constructive.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:19 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote: oEJo

1. Throws his vote onto developing Rosso Carne bandwagon in post 70 by simply parroting farside's (now confirmed to be) misguided attack. This fact went largely unnoticed at the time because GS wagoned even more obviously with even less of an attempt to explain anything.
2. Questions GS and repeatedly makes comments in the vein of "I want to vote you" and "Its getting very hard not to vote you," but then drops the subject entirely to attack farside.
3. Defends armlx, backtracks, gets into pissing war with armlx over backtracking, claims confusion over case against him, disappears entirely.

Three strikes, you're out.

I see two possibilities for oEJo, either he was trying to derail wagon on partner scumGS, or alternately partner armlx tried to bus him/flailed wildly when it became apparent he was going down.

I also still believe GS to be scum. I could easily get behind lynching him today as well. Consider this an
FoS

Finally, take a look at post 285 from DoctorJimmy. If oEJo does not turn out to be armlx's partner I think its seriously likely DJ is. Except for this post I can't even bring to mind any meaningful input from him at all.
FoS: DoctorJimmy
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:21 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

EBWOP:

Forgot to add that I disagree with Rosso's theory of an armlx/GS scumpair, there was too much antagonism between them too early for the late turnaround on armlx's part to be an attempt at defending a scum partner. I also prefer trying to find and lynch armlx's partner today to lynching GS because it would be in our best interest to eliminate one scum group (and their night kill) entirely.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #314 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I think you could be partners with GS, but more importantly I also think you're the most likely of anyone to be armlx's scumpartner. This I have already said quite plainly above. Please note also where I say lynching armlx's partner is the best case scenario for today. I have made this my primary goal.

I hope everybody sees that this was not a defense by oEJo, but a deflection.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #317 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DoctorJimmy wrote:armlx being scum lends weight to both the GS-scum and EJ-scum cases, I'd say. I disagree with OGML about the likliness of a GS/armlx scumpair. Looking back, I really don't see that much antagonism between the two of them, apart from the silly argue-about-the-setup exchange.

Vote: Greasy Spot
FoS: oEJo

One of them is probably armlx's partner.
You don't see them jumping on each other's growing bandwagons as antagonism? No comment about my suspicion of
you
?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #319 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Go back and look at the situation, in particular armlx jumping on GS's wagon. This event was THE spark that ignited suspicion of armlx on my part, and I'm the one who championed his lynch all day yesterday. The lynch of GS at that point was in no way inevitable, so armlx didn't need to be bussing. I find it much more plausible that he looked at that and went "hey easy lynch," not knowing whether GS was town or rival scum group.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #322 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

oEJo wrote:
Vote: timmytuttut88

Call this OMGUS, but that vote was EXTREMELY scummy, regardless of my alignment.

You put a L-2 vote on me, with considerably less explanation
a) than needed
b) than the first two votes on my wagon.
I hope you've got something better than that coming, oEJo, because this is yet another deflection. All you've done is say "Wait guys! Lynch someone other than me!" twice now.

L-2 is not going to get you quicklynched. And I'm sorry, but saying something is scummy "regardless of my alignment" is really scummy in its own right. Yeah his vote needed more explanation, but this offense is the best defense thing is not flying right now. You're making yourself look worse and worse.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:10 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Given that I believe armlx and oEJo are partners, I don't think you are partners with either of them GS. I still believe there is a very good possibility of you being a member of the other scum team, however.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #329 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:57 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

K9, speculating about reasons for night kills is dangerous territory, for it quickly becomes WIFOM. For instance, and I'm not disagreeing that GS is probable scum, but do you think rosso got NKed because GS wanted him off his case, or because some other scum wanted to make it LOOK like GS had done it?

On another note, Greasy, I'd like to see something from you in the manner of self defense. You've latched onto my points about EJ deflecting attacks by attacking others, but now you've done the same thing. You OMGUS DoctorJimmy with that FoS, join the oEJo bandwagon (putting him at L-1) and I think it should be clear to you by now that the suspicion of you from yesterday didn't die with Phate and Rosso. It seems to me like you're trying to get this day over with before you have to answer for anything.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #339 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Woah!

Welcome to the game guardian, but damn, there was a lot more we could have talked about today.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #351 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Woot! Go town.

Greasy Spot was town? Seriously? Dude, you need work on your play style. I'm glad I campaigned so vocally for the armlx lynch over you though.

That whole night kill WIFOM bit from K9 had put him on my radar, but aside from that I had several people higher on my list of scum candidates.

Guardian, you would have had a hole to dig yourself out of after dropping the hammer like that. It was a serious red flag for me. Though you probably would have had a bye for a day while we lynched Greasy.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #355 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Yeah honestly after putting the noose around the necks of back to back scums and being the most vocal on day two by a long shot I was not really expecting to survive the night.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #367 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

To be fair, Guardian, you DID kill his nigga EJ. I can see where he's coming from.

:roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”