Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (isolation #0) » Thu May 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Vedith »

I spent the day reading this. It was fantastic.
:up: :giggle: :up: :giggle: :up:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5543 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 5542, Frozen Angel wrote:what about reeducation then?

I'm sure a person who you killed can't be reeducated?
They can't go down the wrong path either anymore. So what Accountant is saying works in that sense.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5563 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5559, Frozen Angel wrote:Killing someone for their belief is exactly what ISIS is doing and we call that a terror
ISIS attack random people where they have no knowledge on the actual victims believes or thoughts to get to their primary target.
Accountant is killing the actual people not following the correct path.

This is not exactly the same.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5574 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5572, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm really not. I believe a perfect world exists and we should move toward it.
And what would you do to those who prevent you moving towards the perfect world?
Let them continue and ignore the fact that there is a perfect world?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5579 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5575, Frozen Angel wrote:an idea can't die with gun

an idea can't win with gun

I will actually kill whoever tries to kill humans though cause you know they are murderers. let it be them who want to stop my idea - or this terrorist group of yours on ms.
What makes you any better in killing for what you think is right, to Accountant killing for what they think is right?
At the end of the day, you are both killing what reasons that
YOU
think are right.
This also contradicts itself in the sense, you will kill yourself for killing another human.

Your idea of a perfect world isn't an idea of a perfect world for 7billion other people as everyone will see something differently.
Your goal to reach a perfect world cannot be met without taking care/control of those that disagree and will try to prevent you reaching your goal.

Pedit - You are still making the call to kill someone, therefore you are responsible and in the same category as that killer.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Vedith »

I also want to point out - I do not agree with Accountant's "correct" path.
But I do think that people are missing the points said and twisting it to help them in the argument rather than arguing with what Accountant is saying.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5584 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5581, Frozen Angel wrote:when a human is killing other humans, they are "the enemy". even one person death - WHATEVER they think - HOWEVER they are living is like killing all the humanity. how so? when you kill a woman you're not just killing her. your killing her baby. and her babies baby. and her babies babies baby and so on.

You are killing what could be th worlds salvation. you're killing the world future greatest mind. You might be killing the person who will make you're "ideology" happen.
You are killing what could be the second Accountant. You could be killing a mass murderer down the line. These are if's and but's, not factual arguments.
In post 5581, Frozen Angel wrote:Murderers should be executed though to avoid further murders. This not even negotiable. This is not even thinkable. If someone is damaging the humanity is the enemy of humanity and must die unless ofc is sorry for what they did and can be kept under control for the rest of their life.
But this then opens to people being mis judged or accused. If a man hasn't committed the murder, but is made as guilty, you have just ended the life of an innocent. This is not negotiable, remember, this man is killed.
Would people responsible for damaging humanity such as, dealing drugs, weapons, child labour, promoting violence etc?
If a weapons trader is giving guns to people knowing that these guns are used for evil, do they warrant a death with no negotiation?
If no - Why not?
If yes - At what point do you decide that these crimes are acceptable and therefore allow the person to live?
What stage do you to the blame for murder to? If a person hires a hitman, do you kill everyone involved, or just the killer?

There are so many situations that flawed your argument.

This is the difference, Accountant has thought about the knock on effect, you have just stated "murderer's get killed" and decide that your part has been done to make this world a better place.
In post 5581, Frozen Angel wrote:I didn't twist anything. Suggesting murder for idea is disgusting. Its worse than disgusting - its not tolerable. IT SHOULDN'T EVER happen.
You twisted it to say that Accountant's ideas are exactly the same to ISIS. Which was incorrect.
And this was more aimed at others that are arguing it.
In post 5582, Frozen Angel wrote:if you have further questions contact me using pm.
I'm okay here, if you want to respond, that's up to you.
In post 5583, Frozen Angel wrote:I never suggested killing anyone for having different idea of perfect world from me

reread my post and try to understand what I said there
I saw what you said, and I was actually getting at how do you get to your perfect world with people that are trying to stop it?
If you want to achieve your perfect world, there would be people that you need to kill along the way, this is why you don't have to say physically that you will kill people with a different idea, rather than to reach your goal, it will just happen.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5586 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Vedith »

I'll get back on this after work.
And I will reply here. If you don't want me to reply here, don't respond and therefore I will not respond further.
I do not wish to take it into PM so respect that.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5589 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5587, Frozen Angel wrote:I can't stop replying when you're replying to me

reply to me via pm and I will reply to you via pm

and I'm asking you to do that

how is that a very complicated request?
Fine.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “General Discussion”