Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5574, Vedith wrote:
In post 5572, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm really not. I believe a perfect world exists and we should move toward it.
And what would you do to those who prevent you moving towards the perfect world?
Let them continue and ignore the fact that there is a perfect world?
an idea can't die with gun

an idea can't win with gun

I will actually kill whoever tries to kill humans though cause you know they are murderers. let it be them who want to stop my idea - or this terrorist group of yours on ms.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

- not that I will kill people myself with bare hands -

in my imaginary government execution is just murders response

I won't kill whoever disagree with me

You all are very stupid and disgusting people if you want to kill anyone for being in opposite side than you idea wise

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and execution (death penalty) is different from cold blood murder that you all are a fan of

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

And I'm done with this thread.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5575, Frozen Angel wrote:an idea can't die with gun

I will actually kill whoever tries to kill humans though cause you know they are murderers. let it be them who want to stop my idea - or this terrorist group of yours on ms.
What makes you any better in killing for what you think is right, to Accountant killing for what they think is right?
At the end of the day, you are both killing what reasons that
YOU
think are right.
This also contradicts itself in the sense, you will kill yourself for killing another human.

Your idea of a perfect world isn't an idea of a perfect world for 7billion other people as everyone will see something differently.
Your goal to reach a perfect world cannot be met without taking care/control of those that disagree and will try to prevent you reaching your goal.

Pedit - You are still making the call to kill someone, therefore you are responsible and in the same category as that killer.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Vedith »

I also want to point out - I do not agree with Accountant's "correct" path.
But I do think that people are missing the points said and twisting it to help them in the argument rather than arguing with what Accountant is saying.
I claim scum \o/
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok I will answer you briefly but this will be my last post.

when a human is killing other humans, they are "the enemy". even one person death - WHATEVER they think - HOWEVER they are living is like killing all the humanity. how so? when you kill a woman you're not just killing her. your killing her baby. and her babies baby. and her babies babies baby and so on.

You are killing what could be th worlds salvation. you're killing the world future greatest mind. You might be killing the person who will make you're "ideology" happen.

at the same time when you're saving one human's life, you're saving The humanity. If you think taking a life for what someone believes in is in any manner correct, you have to show yourself to a qualified psychologist cause That is a sickness.

Murderers should be executed though to avoid further murders. This not even negotiable. This is not even thinkable. If someone is damaging the humanity is the enemy of humanity and must die unless ofc is sorry for what they did and can be kept under control for the rest of their life.

I didn't twist anything. Suggesting murder for idea is disgusting. Its worse than disgusting - its not tolerable. IT SHOULDN'T EVER happen.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

if you have further questions contact me using pm.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and to clarify

I never suggested killing anyone for having different idea of perfect world from me

reread my post and try to understand what I said there

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5581, Frozen Angel wrote:when a human is killing other humans, they are "the enemy". even one person death - WHATEVER they think - HOWEVER they are living is like killing all the humanity. how so? when you kill a woman you're not just killing her. your killing her baby. and her babies baby. and her babies babies baby and so on.

You are killing what could be th worlds salvation. you're killing the world future greatest mind. You might be killing the person who will make you're "ideology" happen.
You are killing what could be the second Accountant. You could be killing a mass murderer down the line. These are if's and but's, not factual arguments.
In post 5581, Frozen Angel wrote:Murderers should be executed though to avoid further murders. This not even negotiable. This is not even thinkable. If someone is damaging the humanity is the enemy of humanity and must die unless ofc is sorry for what they did and can be kept under control for the rest of their life.
But this then opens to people being mis judged or accused. If a man hasn't committed the murder, but is made as guilty, you have just ended the life of an innocent. This is not negotiable, remember, this man is killed.
Would people responsible for damaging humanity such as, dealing drugs, weapons, child labour, promoting violence etc?
If a weapons trader is giving guns to people knowing that these guns are used for evil, do they warrant a death with no negotiation?
If no - Why not?
If yes - At what point do you decide that these crimes are acceptable and therefore allow the person to live?
What stage do you to the blame for murder to? If a person hires a hitman, do you kill everyone involved, or just the killer?

There are so many situations that flawed your argument.

This is the difference, Accountant has thought about the knock on effect, you have just stated "murderer's get killed" and decide that your part has been done to make this world a better place.
In post 5581, Frozen Angel wrote:I didn't twist anything. Suggesting murder for idea is disgusting. Its worse than disgusting - its not tolerable. IT SHOULDN'T EVER happen.
You twisted it to say that Accountant's ideas are exactly the same to ISIS. Which was incorrect.
And this was more aimed at others that are arguing it.
In post 5582, Frozen Angel wrote:if you have further questions contact me using pm.
I'm okay here, if you want to respond, that's up to you.
In post 5583, Frozen Angel wrote:I never suggested killing anyone for having different idea of perfect world from me

reread my post and try to understand what I said there
I saw what you said, and I was actually getting at how do you get to your perfect world with people that are trying to stop it?
If you want to achieve your perfect world, there would be people that you need to kill along the way, this is why you don't have to say physically that you will kill people with a different idea, rather than to reach your goal, it will just happen.
I claim scum \o/
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I asked you to pm me I don't want to be involved in this bloody thread anymore so respect that

- that's why I aid it's like you're killing all the humanity. The amount of people you kill with just killing one person can be 200 times more than what is current population of earth

- somone who is bragging about killing other people for idea is differnet from someone who accidentally kills someone in street when driving his car. thats why we train judges to investigate and find the truth behind the events and detect the guilty from innocent. I'm not saying if that's doing it job correctly or not but That is afterall an execution based on guilt not an execution based on idea.

don't distract the topic by mentioning drug dealers etc. I'm in no place to determine what guilt deserves execution as it's violating human rights and what is not because I never studied about guilts. The discussion in here was about murder for idea (what I call cold blood murder) and murder for guilt (after the action happen). The first is wrong. the second is justified. I never draw a border here - I'm just saying unless if it's the second any murders will make you an enemy of humanity. now if you don't accept it you're by definition a terrorist.

I said they are very similar in sense of killing who is not in their correct path. killing for idea is terror and it doesn't matter who says it really : Acountant or ISIS. I didn't twist anything - if I did anywhere call me on it please.

as i said I won't kill my opposite ideas I will convince them or will fight with them. winning with an idea is not winning a gun fight. no idea that wins the game with gun will stay permnantly. to make a perfect world people should move toward perfection and shooting is not the way to do so. But if someone is shooting me I will defend myself and I will defend other humans.

Thats the fucking point - no idea is forced BUT ideas can kill each other even without a gun and they will evolve toward perfection if you don't force them.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Vedith »

I'll get back on this after work.
And I will reply here. If you don't want me to reply here, don't respond and therefore I will not respond further.
I do not wish to take it into PM so respect that.
I claim scum \o/
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5586, Vedith wrote:I'll get back on this after work.
And I will reply here. If you don't want me to reply here, don't respond and therefore I will not respond further.
I do not wish to take it into PM so respect that.
I can't stop replying when you're replying to me

reply to me via pm and I will reply to you via pm

and I'm asking you to do that

how is that a very complicated request?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I asked nicely though

this is a bloody thread and is making me sick

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5587, Frozen Angel wrote:I can't stop replying when you're replying to me

reply to me via pm and I will reply to you via pm

and I'm asking you to do that

how is that a very complicated request?
Fine.
I claim scum \o/
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5570, Frozen Angel wrote:nope

They have one correct path and they're advertising it

whoever don't accept it must die and for everyone they kill they will get closer to the correct path

those random people are dieing so others can know there is a correct path and they will all go to heaven

That is ISIS

there is a very few difference between this shit and what accountant is saying.
There's a difference - the content of the correct path itself. For instance, ISIS believes in Allah. The correct path does not advocate for Allah. It is okay to kill people right and left in service of the correct path, but it is not okay to kill people for the service of Allah, because Allah doesn't exist.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5575, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5574, Vedith wrote:
In post 5572, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm really not. I believe a perfect world exists and we should move toward it.
And what would you do to those who prevent you moving towards the perfect world?
Let them continue and ignore the fact that there is a perfect world?
an idea can't die with gun

That's not true. If I kill everyone who doesn't have my idea with a gun, then my idea wins.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5581, Frozen Angel wrote:when a human is killing other humans, they are "the enemy". even one person death - WHATEVER they think - HOWEVER they are living is like killing all the humanity. how so? when you kill a woman you're not just killing her. your killing her baby. and her babies baby. and her babies babies baby and so on.
That's untrue. I can always kill the woman then ask the survivors to breed more to make up for it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5588, Frozen Angel wrote:I asked nicely though

this is a bloody thread and is making me sick
It is bloody, yes. I will spatter my hands with blood without end in order to achieve the dream of a perfect world. There's nothing I'm not willing to do in order to save everyone. That is the terminal goal.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lunatic
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 5594, Not_Mafia wrote:Lunatic
You call
me
a lunatic when you're willing to let millions die for the sake of your precious freedoms? When you're willing to get quadrillions of sentient lifeforms perish and never prosper because you're too much of a pansy to dirty your hands just the slightest?

What a fool.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What are you even referring to?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Accountant »

You

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5590, Accountant wrote:There's a difference - the content of the correct path itself. For instance, ISIS believes in Allah. The correct path does not advocate for Allah. It is okay to kill people right and left in service of the correct path, but it is not okay to kill people for the service of Allah, because Allah doesn't exist.
Allah or what people call god exist. Probably not as an individual powerful being like others imagine him too but as a concept meaning "Everything" and "Everyone" and the creator of everything and everyone. God in my opinion is "All" and whoever says god doesn't exist is claiming they don't exist themselves.

but I'm not sure how is that even related? The idea doesn't matter. When you pass the red line and say killing people is ok, you become a murderer - a sociopath - and I'm begging you - please show yourself to a psychologist.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5591, Accountant wrote:That's not true. If I kill everyone who doesn't have my idea with a gun, then my idea wins.
oh no

I will kill you after killing first human being.

and believe me

your idea is lost way before then.

Return to “General Discussion”