massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:42 am

Post by massive »

I am pretty sure I played that wrong but I did not consider the possibility Creature would willingly flip. I couldn't figure out a way to convince town that there wasn't another goo besides Desperado, and Snarky pretty much HAD to be the last scum at that point. I figured 1-1-1, Sell Brie On Tie was the most likely path to at least shared victory.

Did not see this last swerve coming. Ha!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:45 am

Post by massive »

Goo wincon says "you have majority and there are no other killers." We can't achieve majority but the town wincon says "you win when all the bad guys are gone." So I imagine it's open to interpretation a bit.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”