GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #139 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

LOL
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

okay we can still win this if Snarky starts playing, gets obvGoo massive lynched, and then pulls off the Creature mislynch to win

eager this has indeed been a fun game thanks for running it

and this totally explains why massive was not voicing support for a Chick lynch

maaaannn I wanted that Chick lynch so bad

A50 sorry about the CPR shot getting you lynched, though I still think though that using the CPR was still the correct play because in a swingy game like this you want to lower enemy numbers as fast as possible. Imagine if we had gotten Chick lynched instead and another 2 kills tonight, we'd be sitting pretty
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if Snarky realizes that Desp is also now goo for shooting Chickadee, he could almost even just literally scumclaim and play for the kingmaker here

town has no chance of winning so it'd be a pitch to Brie about why mafia deserves to win over cult, always gotta love it when mafia games turn into politics that way
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I was flattered but I prefer playing town, it's exhausting playing scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 145, eagerSnake wrote:What did you plan on claiming if put to l-1?
before A50 flipped, I was gonna claim Nurse and say I hadn't changed so either there wasn't a Doctor or there was still a Doctor alive

was also thinking of Lovestruck Townie with Snarky

it was tough to pick out plausible non-visiting roles cause after N0 and N1 I didn't want to have to fake night actions
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ah yeah, we do have different play styles. when I'm scum I don't care about how townread I am I just try to make sure there are always better wagons on not-me (and ideally, not-my-buddies). I've had a few games though as town where somehow I become obvtown and nearly universally townread, so I'd like to figure out how to do that when I'm scum if I can hahah
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Brie saying Java was town kind of gave away that she had the revive (Also let's be real it definitely wasn't going to anyone else other than maybe Desp), and I said in the maf PT that I was almost certain Brie had it, so hopefully Snarky doesn't try to kill her. It does make it annoying in that it reduces our NK possibilities though and she is universally townread
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I was actually just about to try to figure out how to plausibly soft a clear on Snarky on d1 and then Podo literally did it for me hahaha I couldn't believe it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

if Snarky targets Brie I will fill this thread with salt
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also Brie should think about what I was saying about Chick not pushing massive AT ALL after stealing his vote

in hindsight it's so obvious, i guess we all just assumed she wouldn't keep the vote when she became goo
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 182, Javajoe24 wrote:I guess it was best after all that they killed me instead, because town would have definitely won if they killed desperado instead. Nobody has said if they think the A50 lynch was the correct play or not.
from town's perspective that was definitely the correct play hahaha, that's why I was fighting so hard against it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if Creature poisons Snarky, Snarky kills massive, and then Creature gets lynched, such that it goes to night with just Snarky/Brie but Snarky is poisoned and Brie cannot be killed due to revive, who would win? :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 192, Almost50 wrote:Can somebody explain massive's vote on Desp from HIS PoV?
I imagine massive will try to make a case that there aren't any goo anymore and Snarky is the last mafia tomorrow
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

eh I would have killed Creature here I think, massive is confirmed goo and Brie has no reason not to side with Creature and hope that he's town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

i just wish Snarky was actually trying in some shape or form
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yah Snarky is making good posts now, gogogo mafia. I apologize for I was real cranky on Monday cause I sprained my ankle and I'm going to a music festival this weekend
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

uhh

I guess Creature thinks Brie might be mafia?

Return to “Completed Game Topics”