Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Large Normal 204: BooneyToonz III - Calling All Cryptids!END

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Large Normal 204: BooneyToonz III - Calling All Cryptids!

Backup/Co-Mod: BBmolla

*Flavor is guaranteed to be horrible and cringey. That's my goal.

END

Dear fellow cryptozoologists

For years the world treated us as crazy, obsessive lunatics. They called us mad! They said we were chasing and spending our entire lives researching the impossible. Creatures that most have said to be of folklore. They call what we do a pseudosciencebecause we don't follow their precious scientific method! In the 1992 issue of Folklore, the magnificent folklorist Veronique Campion-Vincent stated, "Unexplained appearances of mystery animals are reported all over the world today. Beliefs in the existence of fabulous and supernatural animals are ubiquitous and timeless." Fabulous creatures indeed, and this statement made by Campion-Vincent is more relevant now than ever. The literal sense of the words may not have been so true when first spoken, but what an unknown prophecy did it become to be. These creatures are out in the open! They are rampaging, destroying, and demolishing cities in catastrophic ways that didn't seem possible. But they are real. They're damn real! And the authorities have no intention of preventing them from doing further harm to the human world without bloodshed. These beautiful creatures are being murdered! These creatures that we have spent our entire lives dedicating ourselves to are being taken down without hesitation! Unfortunately, I know that we have a few sickening ruffians, obviously spies from the authorities, who read my newspaper, as was found out with our recent Chupacabra family crisis, who no doubt was only found out through information that was stated here. May those goat-suckers rest in peace. Nevertheless, I ask you all, nay, I beg of you all, to gather alongside me and protect these wonderful creatures! We will find these authority spies, "take care of them", and then take the offensive to gather the remaining cryptids, before it's too late.

[(-\-\) Dr. Boonie Von Skiiesalot, Cryptid Extraodinaire (/-/-)]

Player List:

1. pisskop

2. Transcend

3. Shinobi
MuttonChopMagic

4. Fykus
Ginngie

5. PenguinPower

6. Assemblerotsws
Lore

7. PMysterious

8. massive

9. WhyMafia

10. jjh927
Gamma Emerald

11. Tchill13

12. SlingshotWaffles
Theta Alpine

13. texcat

14. Titus
Albert B. Rampage

15. Backhand
ZZZX
FourTrouble

16. Lapsa

17. Judge Joseph Dredd
platinum

18. Egg

19. Crush

20. Vedith
Vifam

21. Srceenplay
Lexa

*=prod

Alive:

Pisskop, SlingshotWaffles, and Egg of the Pink Mafia Win!!!!

Pisskop
survived
, was a
Pink Mafia Non-Consecutive Roleblocker!

Dead:

Judge Joseph Dredd
, lynched
Day 1
, was a
Town Gunsmith!

PMysterious
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Night 2 Vigilante!

Crush
, lynched
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Jjh927
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

SlingshotWaffles
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Pink Mafia Bunyip!

Whymafia
, lynched
Day 3
, was a
Black Mafia Even-Night Strongman!

Shinobi
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Transcend
, lynched
Day 4
, was a
Black Mafia Bunyip!

Fykus
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Watcher!

Tchill13
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Egg
, lynched
Day 5
, was a
Pink Mafia Odd-Night Strongman!

Assemblerotws
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Night 1 Vigilante!

PenguinPower
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Backhand
, lynched
Day 6
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Lapsa
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Town Innocent Child!

massive
, lynched
Day 7
, was a
Town Non-Consecutive Commuter!

Vedith
, killed
Night 7
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Srceenplay
, lynched
Day 8
, was a
Black Mafia Non-Consecutive Commuter!

texcat
End Gamed
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Titus
End Gamed
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Modkilled:

Spoiler:
Don't be dumb.

Important Posts:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 7 Begins!
Vote Count 7.01
Vote Count 7.02

Day 8

End of Game
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 am, edited 113 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Scum teams may or may not have day talk. I choose to keep this hidden.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

BooneyToonz Series Disclaimer:

Spoiler:
The BooneyToonz series was created by me to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in Normal games. My goal with all BooneyToonz games is to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics. Any role that is created will be completely thought out and balanced in a way that I feel fits into what are normal game limitations, along with the idea of what a normal game should be. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a normal game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. All this being said, I will always have this disclaimer for every game in my BooneyToonz series.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's will be sent out shortly. Game will start when 17/21 people have confirmed. Confirmed players will be bolded in the player list. Unconfirmed players will have 48 hours to confirm or will be prodded. Regardless, the game will start in 24 hours, or 3pm PST, 5/31/17.

Confirm by responding to your role PM. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue May 30, 2017 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

21/21 people have confirmed their role pm. Woo!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed May 31, 2017 9:28 am, edited 13 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dear fellow cryptozoologists

Thank you all for responding so quickly. I have been given classified information that the authorities are headed to the Himalayan region. Alas, we must hurry there at once! We shall meet in Nepal and go from there. These creatures have been able to stay safe thus far, but I fear they are in danger. The authorities are after them! They are filthy, ugly, and have bodies similar to that of a bear mixed with an ape. Coincidentally, this also describes the Yeti! In 1956, Slawomir Rawicz claimed in his book, "The Long Walk", that as he and some of his buddies were travelling through the Himalayas, their path was blocked for two hours because of two bipedal creatures that were doing seemingly nothing but shuffling through the snow. Because of this...I believe that they are actually a playful species! And that they weren't shuffling, they were having a snowball fight and making snow angels! That will be our game plan. Locate the yeti, befriend them by showing them that we can be playful, and have them come along with us! It's that simple! It's fool proof! And the spies among us can't possibly sabotage this. I mean, we're travelling through the Himalayas with no real experience with the environment, what are the odds the spies would have any experience, let alone formulate a plan to stop us from protecting the Yeti. I see no possible way that we fail this! And in the meantime, you lot can help me sort out who among us are the spies!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.01

Not Voting [21]:
pisskop, Transcend, MuttonChopMagic, Ginngie, PenguinPower, Lore, PMysterious, massive, WhyMafia, Gamma Emerald, Tchill13, Theta Alpine, texcat, Albert B. Rampage, FourTrouble, Lapsa, platinum, Egg, Crush, Vifam, Lexa

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-06-13 19:30:00) on
June 13th.

Mod Notes:

Have fun!

*If something is ever wrong, just let me know!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue May 30, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Lapsa is confirmed town!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.02

Transcend [3]:
PenguinPower, Tchill13, Lexa
Gamma Emerald [2]:
PMysterious, WhyMafia
Lapsa [2]:
Transcend, FourTrouble
pisskop [2]:
pisskop, Theta Alpine
texcat [1]:
Albert B. Rampage
platinum [1]:
Gamma Emerald
FourTrouble [1]:
texcat

Not Voting [9]:
MuttonChopMagic, Ginngie, Lore, massive, Lapsa, platinum, Egg, Crush, Vifam,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:

Only need one more confirmation and everyone will have shown up!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.03

Gamma Emerald [7]:
PMysterious, WhyMafia, Egg, platinum, Transcend, Lapsa, Ginngie, Lexa
Transcend [4]:
PenguinPower, Tchill13, pisskop, massive
Crush [2]:
FourTrouble, Transcend
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine
texcat [1]:
Albert B. Rampage
platinum [1]:
Gamma Emerald
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore,
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
Lore [1]:
MuttonChopMagic
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat

Not Voting [1]:
Crush,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes: :mrgreen:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #403 (isolation #9) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.04

Gamma Emerald [7]:
PMysterious, WhyMafia, Egg, platinum, Transcend, Ginngie, Lexa,
Transcend [4]:
PenguinPower, Tchill13, pisskop, massive,
Crush [1]:
FourTrouble,
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine
texcat [1]:
Albert B. Rampage
platinum [1]:
Gamma Emerald
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore,
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
Lore [1]:
MuttonChopMagic
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat
Ginngie [1]:
Lapsa
Lexa [1]:
Crush

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes: :mrgreen:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #633 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You'll get a vote count in about 12 hours from this post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #755 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.05

Lore [5]:
MuttonChopMagic, Transcend, Gamma Emerald, Lexa, Tchill13,
Tchill13 [4]:
Crush, Egg, massive, pisskop
Gamma Emerald [3]:
PMysterious, WhyMafia, platinum,
Lexa [2]:
Ginngie, Lapsa
Transcend [1]:
PenguinPower,
Crush [1]:
FourTrouble,
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat
FourTrouble [1]:
Albert B. Rampage,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
Platinum has been prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #958 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.06

Tchill13 [4]:
Crush, Egg, massive, pisskop
Lore [3]:
MuttonChopMagic, Gamma Emerald, Lexa,
Theta Alpine [3]:
FourTrouble, WhyMafia, Tchill13
Gamma Emerald [3]:
PMysterious, platinum, Lapsa
Transcend [2]:
PenguinPower, Transcend
Lexa [1]:
Ginngie,
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine,
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat
FourTrouble [1]:
Albert B. Rampage,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
Vifam has been prodded.
Also, my laptop charger broke, and I am replacing it. My new one should arrive on Tuesday, so I may not be able to post a vote count on Monday. I'll try to get one tomorrow, but no guarantees.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1040 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vifam has not responded to his prod, so I'll start to look for a replacement. If he shows up prior to finding a replacement, he may stay in.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1132 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.07

Lore [4]:
MuttonChopMagic, Lexa, Transcend, Gamma Emerald
Tchill13 [3]:
Crush, Egg, massive,
Theta Alpine [3]:
FourTrouble, WhyMafia, Tchill13
Gamma Emerald [3]:
PMysterious, platinum, pisskop
Transcend [3]:
PenguinPower, Lapsa, Ginngie
pisskop [1]:
Theta Alpine,
MuttonChopMagic [1]:
Lore
WhyMafia [1]:
Vifam,
PenguinPower [1]:
texcat
FourTrouble [1]:
Albert B. Rampage,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
Vifam is being replaced.
My laptop charger should be here Tuesday! I may or may not be able to post a vote count tomorrow. I'll try, but I'm unsure if I'll have access to a computer.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1268 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

No, you're good. No rules were broken. Even if she had been in any other games, it wouldn't have been. You just can't post anything that has happened within them. Even stating "So and so has been posting elsewhere." In reference to another game isn't against any rules. You just can't post about anything in an active game outside of the game threads, as it can have an effect on the game's outcome. That's why it's generally best to avoid everything dealing with ongoing games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1403 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vedith replaces Vifam.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1407 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Platinum has not picked up his second prod. Seeking replacement.

Also, I am looking into what has transpired earlier. Do not mention ongoing games!

I'll post a VC as soon as I get to my computer.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1504 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Theta Alpine is being replaced. I have my Korean grandmother in town right now, so I'm going to be away from my computer longer than I thought. I'll have a vote count for you all, and I'll update the original post and search for the other replacements once I do that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1533 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1268, Boonskiies wrote:
No, you're good. No rules were broken. Even if she had been in any other games, it wouldn't have been. You just can't post anything that has happened within them. Even stating "So and so has been posting elsewhere." In reference to another game isn't against any rules. You just can't post about anything in an active game outside of the game threads, as it can have an effect on the game's outcome. That's why it's generally best to avoid everything dealing with ongoing games.
Correction of this; I looked at a different thing, and was thinking that I was asked if WhyMafia had broken any rules. I responded to the wrong thing basically, as I took action a little while later, but thankfully it went smoother than anticipated.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1534 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.08

Transcend [5]:
PenguinPower, Ginngie, Lapsa, Egg, Vedith
Lore [4]:
MuttonChopMagic, Transcend, texcat, Albert B. Rampage,
Gamma Emerald [3]:
PMysterious, platinum, pisskop
Tchill13 [2]:
Crush, massive,
Theta Alpine [2]:
FourTrouble, WhyMafia,
PMysterious[2]:
Lexa, Tchill13

Not Voting [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Theta Alpine, Lore

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
platinum and Theta Alpine are being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1761 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Judge Joseph Dredd replaces platinum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1930 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.09

Transcend [4]:
PenguinPower, Ginngie, Lapsa, Egg,
Lore [4]:
MuttonChopMagic, texcat, Albert B. Rampage, Transcend,
Tchill13 [3]:
Crush, pisskop, Lore
WhyMafia [2]:
Vedith, massive
PMysterious [1]:
Lexa,
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Judge Joseph Dredd
Theta Alpine [1]:
FourTrouble,
PenguinPower [1]:
Tchill13
Pisskop [1]:
WhyMafia,

Not Voting [3]:
Gamma Emerald, Theta Alpine, PMysterious

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
Theta Alpine is still being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1951 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

SlingshotWaffles replaces Theta Alpine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2069 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.10

Transcend [5]:
Ginngie, Lapsa, Egg, massive, PenguinPower,
Lore [5]:
MuttonChopMagic, texcat, Albert B. Rampage, Transcend, Lexa
PMysterious [4]:
FourTrouble, pisskop, Tchill13, Gamma Emerald
Tchill13 [2]:
Crush, Lore
WhyMafia [2]:
Vedith, SlingshotWaffles
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Judge Joseph Dredd
PenguinPower [1]:
Tchill13
Pisskop [1]:
WhyMafia,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
:mrgreen:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2549 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

and I missed out on a page top. Of course...
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2551 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.11

Lore [8]:
texcat, Albert B. Rampage, Transcend, Lexa, Tchill13, SlingshotWaffles, MuttonChopMagic, Ginngie
Transcend [5]:
Egg, massive, PenguinPower, Judge Joseph Dredd, Lore
SlingshotWaffles [3]:
Gamma Emerald, FourTrouble, Vedith,
PMysterious [1]:
pisskop,
Tchill13 [1]:
Crush,
texcat [1]:
WhyMafia
Vedith [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [1]:
PMysterious

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
Hey, guys! Heated discussion is fine and all, but let's try and stay away from the direct insults. Let's not have anymore straight up "F**k you" posts.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2609 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have dealt with the issue, and alerted the higher ups. The game will continue.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2756 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.12

SlingshotWaffles [10]:
FourTrouble, Albert B. Rampage, Gamma Emerald, Transcend, Lexa, PMysterious, Vedith, MuttonChopMagic, Ginngie, Tchill13,
Transcend [4]:
massive, PenguinPower, Judge Joseph Dredd, Lore,
PMysterious [2]:
pisskop, texcat
Lore [1]:
SlingshotWaffles,
Tchill13 [1]:
Crush,
texcat [1]:
WhyMafia
Vedith [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [1]:
Egg,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
:mrgreen:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2849 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2819, MuttonChopMagic wrote:
mod - with no reference to whether or not this role exists in this or any game, would "Neapolitan Vanilla-Only Doctor" be role legal in normal games?

I think this question is allowed, if not that'd be lame
I would say it is legal. It's not explicitly blacklisted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3056 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

As of this moment, the game will continue. If you guys would like, I can add a day or two to the deadline to allow for missed time due to the interruption.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3065 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3068 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.13

Judge Joseph Dredd [11]:
FourTrouble, MuttonChopMagic, Ginngie, Tchill13, SlingshotWaffles, Crush, Lore, Egg, massive, texcat, PMysterious ---
[LYNCH]

Transcend [4]:
PenguinPower, Judge Joseph Dredd, Lapsa, Transcend
SlingshotWaffles [3]:
Albert B. Rampage, Gamma Emerald, Lexa,
Lapsa [2]:
Vedith, WhyMafia,
PMysterious [1]:
pisskop,

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 13th.

Mod Notes:
Alright, yeah. Hypothetically, if the interruption affected anyone, I would have also talked to any players it directly would have affected. The game will continue as is.
*Fixed

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3069 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Judge Joseph Dredd has been lynched. He was a...

Spoiler:
Town Gunsmith!

Poor Yeti's...may they R.I.P.

Night ends on (expired on 2017-06-14 12:00:00) on
June 14th.
Please send me all night actions.

I'll be sending a group message to everyone about Night start when I get to my computer. But night has indeed started.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3070 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dear fellow cryptozoologists,

I'll admit it; I don't think that my plan for protecting the Yeti was as solid as I would have hoped. Frostbite aside, we still have a job to do. And since we're already here near Europe, I say we go on over to Sweden and give 'ol mama Nessie the ride of her life. I should probably explain. The monster from Loch Ness in Scotland was discovered leaping onto land, which isn't too out of the ordinary as you all know from Arthur Grant's 1933 sighting of the 25 foot long creature crossing the street in front of him while he was riding his motorcycle, trying to get away from it all. I mean, come on. Loch Ness? What a tourist trap. Nessie got a good five miles before being spotted by a local potato farmer named Alban, who was always a believer in Nessie, but when she took one big leap and left a giant ditch in his crop field, vengeance was surely going to be his. Old Man Al wasn't having this so-called legend destroying his farm that had so much of his sweat, blood, and tears into, most of those fluids coming from his rough break up with long term girlfriend Emilia, which is why he was so nostalgic about it! That Al called the authorities, had Nessie captured and put in a giant aquatic wildlife reservation in Sweden! Can you believe that?! The spies reading this will know we're coming, but we know that Nessie has a temper, specifically because of the Irish Monk Saint Columba in the year 565 who saw a man swimming, mauled, and then dragged down under water by a giant water beast. You know what this means? Nessie can live for over a thousand years! Surely it doesn't make sense to have just died off or bred. And we can use this to our advantage! Don't you fret; I have yet another plan! We're going to throw rubber dodge balls at Nessie to get her angry so the authorities won't be able to chase after her! And what about transportation, you ask? You know how in Free Willy they put the orca onto the truck with a platform like structure. Well, we're going to recreate that! We're going to break in where Nessie is captive in Sweden, and drive it over all the way to Lake Vanern, the deepest and largest freshwater lake in Europe, conveniently also located in Sweden, and make the drop off. Fool proof! Those spies won't be able to do anything with the raging loch ness monster in the bed of our big rig, which hopefully should be able to hold her. I doubt it will stop them from trying something fishy, though...be alert.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3071 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2 has started!

PMysterious has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Town Night 2 Vigilante
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3072 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.01

Not Voting [19]:
pisskop, Transcend, MuttonChopMagic, Ginngie, PenguinPower, Lore, massive, WhyMafia, Gamma Emerald, Tchill13, SlingshotWaffles, texcat, Albert B. Rampage, FourTrouble, Lapsa, Egg, Crush, Vedith, Lexa

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-06-28 12:30:00) on
June 28th.

Mod Notes:

Gamma Emerald has asked for replacement. Searching for one now.

*If something is ever wrong, just let me know!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3084 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.02

Texcat [3]:
WhyMafia, PenguinPower, pisskop
SlingshotWaffles [1]:
Vedith
Lore [1]:
MuttonChopMagic

Not Voting [19]:
Transcend, Ginngie, Lore, massive, Gamma Emerald, Tchill13, SlingshotWaffles, texcat, Albert B. Rampage, FourTrouble, Lapsa, Egg, Crush, Lexa

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:

Quick note, my next game, 13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) will be going into sign ups shortly. Feel free to PM as a pre-in. I can take 7.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3138 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.03

SlingshotWaffles [4]:
Vedith, Albert B. Rampage, MuttonChopMagic, texcat
Texcat [2]:
PenguinPower, pisskop
Lore [1]:
Tchill13
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [11]:
Transcend, Ginngie, Lore, massive, Gamma Emerald, SlingshotWaffles, FourTrouble, Egg, Crush, Lexa, WhyMafia,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Gamma Emerald, Ginngie, and MuttonchopMagic are being replaced. I am actively looking to fill these slots, and I have hope they'll be filled relatively soon.

Quick note, my next game, 13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) will be going into sign ups shortly. Feel free to PM as a pre-in. I can take 7.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3153 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

jjh927 replaces Gamma Emerald.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3159 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fykus replaces Ginngie.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3164 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.04

SlingshotWaffles [5]:
Vedith, Albert B. Rampage, MuttonChopMagic, texcat, Transcend
Texcat [2]:
pisskop, Tchill13
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [11]:
Fykus, Lore, massive, jjh927, SlingshotWaffles, FourTrouble, Egg, Crush, Lexa, WhyMafia, PenguinPower,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
MuttonchopMagic is still being replaced. I'll get it; don't you all fret. Never doubt the Boon...

I've updated the thread to portray the current player list, and who they replaced, along with changing the names in the "Alive" section of the first post.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3218 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.05

SlingshotWaffles [6]:
Vedith, Albert B. Rampage, MuttonChopMagic, texcat, Transcend, pisskop
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa
Lore [1]:
Tchill13,

Not Voting [11]:
Fykus, Lore, massive, jjh927, SlingshotWaffles, FourTrouble, Egg, Lexa, WhyMafia, PenguinPower, Crush

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
MuttonchopMagic is still being replaced.

13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) will be going into sign ups shortly. Feel free to PM as a pre-in. I can take 7.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3377 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.06

SlingshotWaffles [6]:
Albert B. Rampage, MuttonChopMagic, texcat, pisskop, Transcend, Tchill13,
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [12]:
Fykus, Lore, massive, jjh927, SlingshotWaffles, FourTrouble, Egg, Lexa, WhyMafia, Crush, Vedith, PenguinPower

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
MuttonchopMagic is still being replaced.

13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) will be going into sign ups shortly. Feel free to PM as a pre-in. I can take 7.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3423 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Replacing...Lexa...-.-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3426 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.07

SlingshotWaffles [6]:
Albert B. Rampage, MuttonChopMagic, texcat, pisskop, Transcend, Tchill13,
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [12]:
Fykus, Lore, massive, jjh927, SlingshotWaffles, FourTrouble, Egg, Lexa, WhyMafia, Crush, Vedith, PenguinPower

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
MuttonchopMagic and Lexa are being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3427 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Shinobi replaces MuttonchopMagic.

I appreciate everyone who's come in and replaced this game. Thank you so much.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3438 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I have updated the front page, and all of the people in the Alive section should be correct to the corresponding players.

All vote counts and replacement postings have links on the front page for easy access.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3444 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Srceenplay replaces Lexa.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3445 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

AND WE HAVE A FULL GAME AGAIN!!!! WHATTUP!

Also, I think we ended up having a pretty killer playerlist.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3496 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.08

SlingshotWaffles [7]:
Albert B. Rampage, Shinobi, texcat, pisskop, Transcend, Tchill13, PenguinPower
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [11]:
Fykus, Lore, massive, jjh927, SlingshotWaffles, FourTrouble, Egg, Srceenplay, WhyMafia, Crush, Vedith,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Have fun with a full playerlist again!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3576 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.09

SlingshotWaffles [5]:
Albert B. Rampage, Shinobi, texcat, pisskop, PenguinPower
WhyMafia [4]:
Vedith, Tchill13, SlingshotWaffles, Transcend
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [9]:
Fykus, Lore, massive, jjh927, FourTrouble, Egg, Srceenplay, WhyMafia, Crush,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3654 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll be issuing prods in the morning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3658 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.10

SlingshotWaffles [8]:
Albert B. Rampage, Shinobi, texcat, pisskop, PenguinPower, WhyMafia, Crush, Srceenplay
WhyMafia [4]:
Vedith, SlingshotWaffles, Transcend, Fykus
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa
Crush [1]:
Tchill13

Not Voting [5]:
Lore, massive, jjh927, FourTrouble, Egg,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3680 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.11

SlingshotWaffles [9]:
Albert B. Rampage, Shinobi, texcat, pisskop, PenguinPower, WhyMafia, Crush, Srceenplay, Transcend
WhyMafia [3]:
Vedith, SlingshotWaffles, Fykus
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa
Crush [1]:
Tchill13

Not Voting [5]:
Lore, massive, jjh927, FourTrouble, Egg,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3723 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3724 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

will...
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3725 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.12

SlingshotWaffles [6]:
Albert B. Rampage, texcat, pisskop, Crush, Srceenplay, Transcend
Crush [4]:
Tchill13, Vedith, WhyMafia, PenguinPower
WhyMafia [2]:
SlingshotWaffles, Fykus
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [6]:
Lore, massive, jjh927, FourTrouble, Egg, Shinobi,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Lore and FourTrouble have been prodded.

13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) is about to be in sign ups!!! Feel free to PM as a pre-in.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3764 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Guys, let's stay away from those direct insults in that kind of sense. I've given a global warning, and a few direct, and I don't want to have to go through replacement searching again. Heated discussion/bickering is fine, but let's not stick a flaming iron directly on someone.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3802 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Do not discuss ongoing games. The fact that a 1v1 was discussed from another game is where the line gets crossed, and I feel a mod kill wouldn't be out of place for that. Therefore, any
further
discussion of any ongoing games will result in an immediate mod kill which will end whatever day phase it occurred on.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3819 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.13

SlingshotWaffles [6]:
Albert B. Rampage, texcat, pisskop, Crush, Srceenplay, massive
Crush [6]:
Tchill13, Vedith, WhyMafia, PenguinPower, jjh927, Transcend
WhyMafia [3]:
SlingshotWaffles, Fykus, Egg
Albert B. Rampage [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [3]:
Lore, FourTrouble, Shinobi,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Okay, guys. My job starts back up tomorrow, and I have to be on set at 5 am, so I won't be around until late tomorrow night. Try to behave yourself. I'll send out replacement requests if Lore and 4T don't post by around lunch time tomorrow.

13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) is about to be in sign ups!!! Feel free to PM as a pre-in.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3893 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Titus has replaced Albert B. Rampage.

I won't be available until tonight, but I'll get everything else done then.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3951 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.14

Crush [6]:
Tchill13, Vedith, WhyMafia, PenguinPower, jjh927, Transcend
SlingshotWaffles [4]:
texcat, pisskop, Crush, massive
WhyMafia [2]:
Fykus, Egg
Titus [1]:
Lapsa
Transcend [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [5]:
Lore, FourTrouble, Shinobi, SlingshotWaffles, Srceenplay,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Looking for replacements for Lore and FourTrouble. If they show up before I find replacements, they may keep their spot.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4035 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.15

Crush [7]:
Tchill13, Vedith, WhyMafia, PenguinPower, jjh927, Transcend, Titus
SlingshotWaffles [3]:
texcat, pisskop, Crush,
WhyMafia [2]:
Fykus, Egg
Titus [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [6]:
Lore, FourTrouble, Shinobi, SlingshotWaffles, Srceenplay, massive

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Looking for replacements for Lore and FourTrouble.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4036 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My mini normal is now in sign ups, if anyone wants to /in for that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4106 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.16

Crush [8]:
Tchill13, Vedith, WhyMafia, PenguinPower, jjh927, Transcend, Titus, Pisskop
SlingshotWaffles [2]:
texcat, Crush,
WhyMafia [2]:
Fykus, Egg
Titus [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [6]:
Lore, FourTrouble, Shinobi, SlingshotWaffles, Srceenplay, massive

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Still...looking for replacements for Lore and FourTrouble. I'll have some time toNight finally to actively go about looking for the replacements.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4165 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.17

Crush [10]:
Tchill13, Vedith, WhyMafia, PenguinPower, jjh927, Transcend, Titus, Pisskop, SlingshotWaffles, Fykus ----
[LYNCH]

SlingshotWaffles [2]:
texcat, Crush,
WhyMafia [1]:
Egg
Titus [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [5]:
Lore, FourTrouble, Shinobi, Srceenplay, massive

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

June 28th.

Mod Notes:
Still...looking for replacements for Lore and FourTrouble.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4166 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Crush
has been lynched!!!

He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie.

Please send me all night actions.

Night 2 Ends (expired on 2017-06-25 12:30:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4167 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Assemblerotws replaces Lore.

ZZZX replaces FourTrouble.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4168 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dear fellow cryptozoologists,

Note to self; never bring up the idea of throwing inanimate objects at Nessie again. But my seemingly permanent dodgeball face aside, we must continue our mission! It's time to head across the Atlantic, and over to the Pacific Northwest! We're headed to the active volcano of Mount St. Helens! Coincidentally, I've been in touch with Old Man Al's ex girlfriend Emilia, who now lives outside of Portland, Oregon, and she said that she saw a group of hairy, ape like bear men hiking up near the mountains of the volcano. Oh yeah...it's gotta be Sasquatch. It seems that it is true, that the sasquatch is a species that travels in packs, which directly opposes the idea of a single creature named Big Foot. In 1847, a guy named Paul Keane reported stories about a group of giant, ape-like people at the top of Mount St. Helens. He also described them as a race of cannibalistic wildmen. Now, I don't know how familiar you lot are with your plants, but I personally am no stranger to this cannabis these ape men apparently go bananas for. That's what cannibalistic means right? Crazy for canabis? We just gotta chill with them, maaaan. And I'm sure Emilia can get us the hook ups; she knows how Portland is. That's our game plan for today; we will engage in canabistic...canabis like...uhh...whatever the word was activities, and once they are relaxed and chill, we take them back with us! I think I'm getting rather good at this plan making.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4169 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 3 has started!

Jjh927
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

SlingshotWaffles
has died! He was a...

Spoiler:
Since it is a variant role, I have to post the role PM.

Welcome,
SlingshotWaffles
, you are a
Pink Mafia Bunyip

Abilities:

• Your partners have no idea who you are, but they know of your existence. This obviously implies you do not have access to your faction's private thread. You do know that
--[XXXXXXREDACTEDXXXXXX]--
is one of your partners.
• At night, you may target a player by PM'ing the mod. You will receive "Vanilla Town" or "Not Vanilla Town", depending on if they are Vanilla. If your target is Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.
• You will be recruited into your faction's private thread and be granted access to make the kill if you are targeted by your team's factional kill or you target
--[XXXXXXREDACTEDXXXXXX]--
an unknown partner.
• Come all of your partners' demise, you will then be brought into the private thread and granted the factional kill ability.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4170 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.01

Not Voting [16]:
Assemblerotws, ZZZX, Shinobi, Srceenplay, massive, Tchill13, Vedith, WhyMafia, PenguinPower, Transcend, Titus, Pisskop, Fykus, texcat, egg, Lapsa

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-07-09 13:00:00) on
July 9th.

Mod Notes:
13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) is in sign ups now!! 6 SPOTS REMAINING!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4174 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

[The word bunyip is usually translated by Aboriginal Australians today as "devil" or "evil spirit".....large mythical creature from Australian Aboriginal mythology, said to lurk in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds, and waterholes.]

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4175 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4247 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4234, Transcend wrote:
@MOD: are we allowed to know if Waffles got converted or not?
I can't say if he was or not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4254 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.02

WhyMafia[2]:
Transcend, Tchill13
Tchill13 [1]:
WhyMafia
ZZZX [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [12]:
Assemblerotws, ZZZX, Shinobi, massive, Vedith, PenguinPower, Titus, Pisskop, Fykus, texcat, egg, Lapsa

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 9th.

Mod Notes:
13p Normal, BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon (a play on the classic Jules Verne novel, Five Weeks in a Balloon) is in sign ups now!! 6 SPOTS REMAINING!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4356 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I am moving today! So I'll try to get a vote count and check up late tonight!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4408 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.03

WhyMafia[5]:
Transcend, Tchill13, Fykus, pisskop, Egg
Titus [2]:
Lapsa, Vedith
Tchill13 [1]:
WhyMafia
Transcend[1]:
PenguinPower

Not Voting [7]:
Assemblerotws, ZZZX, Shinobi, massive, Titus, texcat, Srceenplay

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 9th.

Mod Notes:
Modding two games right now, just so you guys know.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4472 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

uhm

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4473 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

what

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4474 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

is

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4475 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.04

WhyMafia[7]:
Transcend, Tchill13, Fykus, pisskop, Egg, texcat, massive
Titus [2]:
Lapsa, Vedith
Tchill13 [1]:
WhyMafia,
Transcend[1]:
PenguinPower

Not Voting [5]:
Assemblerotws, ZZZX, Shinobi, Titus, Srceenplay

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 9th.

Mod Notes:
On days I'm on set, this is the time I'll post the vote counts. My next day is Friday.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4539 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

ill be able to get a vote count tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4553 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.05

WhyMafia[6]:
Transcend, Fykus, pisskop, Egg, texcat, massive
Titus [2]:
Lapsa, Vedith
Fykus [2]:
WhyMafia, Tchill13
Transcend [1]:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower [1]:
Shinobi

Not Voting [4]:
Assemblerotws, ZZZX, Titus, Srceenplay

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 9th.

Mod Notes:
Assemblerotws has been prodded.

Also, I'm looking for someone to replace into my Mini Normal, BooneyToonz IV, it's Day 1 and under 30 pages, so PM me if interested.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4574 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4575 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.06

WhyMafia[7]:
Transcend, Fykus, pisskop, Egg, texcat, massive, Assemblerotws
Titus [2]:
Lapsa, Vedith
Fykus [2]:
WhyMafia, Tchill13
Transcend [1]:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower [1]:
Shinobi
Egg [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [2]:
ZZZX, Titus,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 9th.

Mod Notes:
I'm looking for someone to replace into my Mini Normal, BooneyToonz IV, it's Day 1 and under 30 pages, so PM me if interested.
ty Vedith.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4607 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.07

WhyMafia [7]:
Transcend, Fykus, pisskop, Egg, texcat, massive, Assemblerotws
Titus [2]:
Lapsa, Vedith
Fykus [2]:
WhyMafia, Tchill13
Egg [2]:
Srceenplay, Titus
Transcend [1]:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower [1]:
Shinobi

Not Voting [1]:
ZZZX,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 9th.

Mod Notes:
ZZZX and Penguin have been prodded.

I'm looking for someone to replace into my Mini Normal, BooneyToonz IV, it's Day 1 and about 40 pages, so PM me if interested.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4644 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.08

WhyMafia [9]:
Transcend, Fykus, pisskop, Egg, texcat, massive, Assemblerotws, Shinobi, WhyMafia
-----
[LYNCH]

Titus [2]:
Lapsa, Vedith
Egg [2]:
Srceenplay, Titus
Fykus [1]:
Tchill13
Transcend [1]:
PenguinPower

Not Voting [1]:
ZZZX,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 9th.

Mod Notes:
ZZZX prodged accidentally in the other game I'm modding, LOL. He's not in that game, so I'm assuming he meant it here.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4645 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

WhyMafia has been lynched. He was a...

Spoiler:
Black Mafia Even-Night Strongman.

Night 3 has begun. It ends on (expired on 2017-07-07 12:30:00) on
July 7th.
. Please send me your actions.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4646 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Jersey Devil

Flavor will come at a later date.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4647 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 4 has started!

Shinobi has been killed! He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4648 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.01

Not Voting [14]:
ZZZX, Transcend, Fykus, pisskop, Egg, texcat, massive, Assemblerotws, Lapsa, Vedith, Srceenplay, Titus, Tchill13, PenguinPower

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-07-21 13:00:00) on
July 21st.

Mod Notes:
:doc:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4703 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.02

Transcend [3]:
Fykus, Pisskop, PenguinPower
Fykus [2]:
massive, Transcend,
Vedith [2]:
texcat, Srceenplay
Titus [1]:
Lapsa
PenguinPower [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [5]:
ZZZX, Egg, Assemblerotws, Vedith, Tchill13

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 21st.

Mod Notes:
:evil:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4717 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

That's the famous jersey devil photo. :)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4775 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.03

Transcend [4]:
Fykus, Pisskop, PenguinPower, Titus
Fykus [4]:
massive, Transcend, Egg, Vedith
Vedith [2]:
texcat, Srceenplay
Titus [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [3]:
ZZZX, Assemblerotws, Tchill13

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 21st.

Mod Notes:
:neutral:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4864 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4850, pisskop wrote:same goes for scumX cannot kill, but Y can.

@mod: does waffles role count as a non-whitelisted role?

Yes. It is not white listed.

Also, I've been incredibly busy without access to a computer, but I will try to get a vote count up tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4973 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4901, Srceenplay wrote:
MOD: Can you confirm if there have been any knight action mishaps?
If there were any mishaps, I would/will bring it up post game.

Also, I haven't been home, so I apologize for the lack of vote count.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4978 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4841, Transcend wrote:
@ mod
let's hypothetically (haha) say that i was "recruited"

would the recruit have worked if i were hypothetically (lol) jailkept?
Hypothetically, if a jailkeeper protected a hypothetical traitor, it wouldn't have recruited the night, as the kill wouldn't have gone through.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4979 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.04

Transcend [6]:
Fykus, Pisskop, PenguinPower, Titus, Vedith, Assemblerotws
Fykus [3]:
massive, texcat, Transcend
Titus [1]:
Lapsa,
ZZZX [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [3]:
ZZZX, Tchill13, Egg

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 21st.

Mod Notes:
Extremely busy past few days. I apologize for the inactivity. Spent the time to do this VC on my phone.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5055 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.05

Transcend [6]:
Fykus, Pisskop, PenguinPower, Assemblerotws, Tchill13, ZZZX
Fykus [1]:
texcat,
Titus [1]:
Lapsa,
ZZZX [1]:
Srceenplay,
Srceenplay [1]:
Titus
Lapsa [1]:
Transcend

Not Voting [3]:
Egg, massive, Vedith,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 21st.

Mod Notes:
:good:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5105 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.06

Transcend [8]:
Fykus, Pisskop, PenguinPower, Assemblerotws, Tchill13, ZZZX, Srceenplay, Transcend
-----
[LYNCH]

Fykus [1]:
texcat,
Titus [1]:
Lapsa,
Srceenplay [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [3]:
Egg, massive, Vedith,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

July 21st.

Mod Notes:
:good:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5106 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Transcend has been lynched! He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome, Transcend, you are a
Black Mafia Bunyip

Abilities:

• Your partners have no idea who you are, but they know of your existence. This obviously implies you do not have access to your faction's private thread. You do know that
------XXXXXXXREDACTEDXXXXXX------
is one of your partners.
• At night, you may target a player by PM'ing the mod. You will receive "Vanilla Town" or "Not Vanilla Town", depending on if they are Vanilla. If your target is Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.
• You will be recruited into your faction's private thread and be granted access to make the kill if you are targeted by your team's factional kill or you target
-----XXXXXREDACTEDXXXXX-----
an unknown partner.
• Come all of your partners' demise, you will then be brought into the private thread and granted the factional kill ability.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Night 4 has begun! Send me all actions. Night ends (expired on 2017-07-18 12:00:00).

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5107 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 5 Start
The Bunyip!

Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5108 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Fykus has been killed.

He was a...

Spoiler:
Town Watcher

Tchill13 has been killed.

He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
[/color]
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5109 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting [11]:
Egg, massive, Vedith, Pisskop, PenguinPower, Assemblerotws, ZZZX, Srceenplay, texcat, Lapsa, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-08-01 13:00:00) on
August 1st.

Mod Notes:
Srceenplay is on V/LA until Friday.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5137 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.02

Egg [4]:
texcat, massive, PenguinPower, Assemblerotws
Titus [2]:
Vedith, Lapsa

Not Voting [5]:
Egg, Pisskop, ZZZX, Srceenplay, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 1st.

Mod Notes:
I'll prod ZZZX two days after the day start, as technically he wasn't in prod range prior to night start, then night went for two days.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5175 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.03

Egg [4]:
texcat, massive, PenguinPower, Pisskop
Titus [2]:
Vedith, Lapsa

Not Voting [5]:
Egg, ZZZX, Srceenplay, Titus, Assemblerotws

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 1st.

Mod Notes:
I'll prod ZZZX two days after the day start, as technically he wasn't in prod range prior to night start, then night went for two days.
Yes, I did some shenanigans to steal this page top from you, Vedith.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5202 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Prods being issues in about 12 hours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5234 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.04

Egg [6]:
texcat, massive, PenguinPower, Pisskop, Srceenplay, Vedith
------
[LYNCH]

Titus [1]:
Lapsa

Not Voting [4]:
Egg, ZZZX, Titus, Assemblerotws

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 1st.

Mod Notes:
I prodded everyone who needed it. In my night start pm, I'm going to require every living player to pm me.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5235 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Egg has been lynched! He was a....

Spoiler:
Pink Mafia Odd-Night Strongman!

Night 5 begins now! It ends (expired on 2017-07-24 12:00:00)
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5236 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 6 Start
The Jackelope

Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5237 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Assemblerotws has died!

He was a...

Spoiler:
Town Night 1 Vigilante!

PenguinPower has died!

He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5238 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.01

Not Voting [8]:
ZZZX, Titus, texcat, massive, Pisskop, Srceenplay, Vedith, Lapsa

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-08-07 13:00:00) on
August 7th.

Mod Notes:
When a little too hard for my buddy's birthday, so I'll likely be out for the day sleeping it off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5314 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.02

Titus [3]:
Lapsa, Titus, Vedith
ZZZX [2]:
texcat, Srceenplay

Not Voting [3]:
ZZZX, massive, Pisskop,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 7th.

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5328 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5326, ZZZX wrote:
@MOD: Massive real life emergency currently. Will site flake for a few months as soon as the game I am modding finishes. Please replace me.
Sorry to hear that.

Replacing ZZZX.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5361 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Backhand replaces ZZZX.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5410 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.03

Backhand [5]:
texcat, Srceenplay, massive, Vedith, Lapsa -----
[LYNCH]

Texcat [1]:
backhand
Titus [1]:
Titus

Not Voting [1]:
Pisskop,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 7th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5411 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Backhand was lynched! He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie!

Night ends (expired on 2017-07-31 13:00:00) on
July 31st.

I am dumb and realized that I can't start the day at that time tomorrow due to work commitments and lack of phone access. Therefore, I'm going to have to add another 12 hours to the countdown, meaning the day will start in the middle of the night, but it is the only time I'll be able to do that. I apologize for that. Any night actions may be changed up until that point.

Night ends (expired on 2017-08-01 01:00:00) on
August 1st.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5412 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Since I have been questioned by multiple people, I will be updating one of my rules a little.

37] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5413 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 7 Begins!

Kappa

Lapsa has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Town Innocent Child!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5414 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 7.01

Not Voting [6]:
Pisskop, texcat, Srceenplay, massive, Vedith, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-08-14 13:00:00) on
August 14th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5479 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 7.02

massive [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [5]:
Pisskop, texcat, massive, Vedith, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 14th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5522 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll do some pokin'/proddin' to people who need it tomorrow morning.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5571 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Well

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5572 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I need

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5573 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A page

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5574 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5575 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 7.03

Srceenplay [2]:
texcat, massive
massive [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [3]:
Pisskop, Vedith, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 14th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5608 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 7.04

Srceenplay [2]:
texcat, massive
massive [2]:
Srceenplay, Vedith

Not Voting [2]:
Pisskop, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 14th.

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5656 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 7.05

massive [4]:
Srceenplay, Vedith, Pisskop, texcat ------
[LYNCH]

Srceenplay [1]:
massive

Not Voting [1]:
Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

August 14th.

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5657 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

massive has been lynched!!!

He was a...

Spoiler:
Town Non-consecutive Commuter!

Night ends (expired on 2017-08-13 12:00:00) or if everyone pm's me to end early.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5658 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 8 Begins...

There is nothing there.

Vedith has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5659 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 8.01

Not Voting [4]:
Titus, pisskop, Srceenplay, texcat

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-08-26 13:00:00) on
August 26th.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5688 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
I hadn't been applying this, but I should have. Therefore deadline will be set 4 days earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5689 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 8.02

Srceenplay [2]:
texcat, pisskop
No Lynch [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [1]:
Titus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-08-22 13:00:00) on
August 22nd.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5705 (isolation #135) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 8.03

Srceenplay [2]:
texcat, pisskop, Titus ------
[LYNCH]

No Lynch [1]:
Srceenplay

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-08-22 13:00:00) on
August 22nd.

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5706 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Srceenplay has been lynched! He was a...

Spoiler:
Black Mafia Non-Consecutive Commuter!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5707 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Since nothing else can stop it from occurring...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Pisskop,
Pink Mafia Non-Consecutive Roleblocker,
of the
Pink Mafia
, along with Egg and SlingshotWaffles have won the game!

Texcat and Titus have been endgamed. They were both
Vanilla Townie!

List of all Roles:

Spoiler:
6. Assemblerotws - Night 1 Vig
7. PMysterious - Night 2 Vig
4. Fykus - Watcher
8. massive - Non Consecutive Commuter
17. Judge Joseph Dredd - Gunsmith
16. Lapsa - IC

3. Shinobi - VT
5. PenguinPower - VT
10. Jjh927 - VT
11. Tchill13 - VT
13. texcat - VT
14. Titus - VT
15. Backhand - VT
19. Crush - VT
20. Vedith - VT

21. Srceenplay - Black Non Con Comm
9. WhyMafia - Black Even Night Strong
2. Transcend - black bunyip

1. pisskop - pink noncon rb
18. Egg - Pink Odd Night Strong
12. SlingshotWaffles - Pink Bunyip

All Night Actions:

Spoiler:
Night 1 Actions:

massive doesn't commute.
Ginngie watches SlingshotWaffles. Saw Egg.
Lore shoots PMysterious.

Pisskop roleblocks Vedith.
Egg (strongman) kills SlingshotWaffles.
SlingshotWaffles neapolitans Tchill13. Vanilla Town! (Protection granted!)

WhyMafia kills Transcend.
Lexa commutes.
Transcend targets Ginngie. Not Vanilla Town.

Night 2 Actions:

Fykus watches SlingshotWaffles. Saw WhyMafia.
massive commutes.

Egg kills Jjh927.
SlingshotWaffles neapolitans Vedith. Vanilla Town! (Protection granted!)

Whymafia strongman kills SlingshotWaffles
Transcend targets Pisskop. Not Vanilla Town.

Night 3 Actions

massive can't commute due to non-consecutive.
Fykus watches Transcend. Sees Pisskop.

Pisskop roleblocks Transcend.
Egg strongman kills Shinobi.

Srceenplay commutes.
Transcend kills Pisskop. ROLEBLOCKED NO KILL
Transcend neapolitans Titus. ROLEBLOCKED NO RESULT

Night 4 Actions

Fykus watches Pisskop. You saw nothing.
massive doesn't commute

Pisskop kills Tchill13.

Srceenplay kills Fykus.

Night 5 Actions

massive doesn't commute.

Pisskop kills Assemblerotws.

Srceenplay kills PenguinPower.

Night 6 Actions

massive commutes.

Pisskop kills Lapsa.

Srceenplay kills massive. No kill due to commute!

Night 7 Actions

Pisskop kills Vedith.
Pisskop roleblocks Srceenplay.

Srceenplay kills Pisskop. ROLEBLOCKED

PT Release:

Spectator Thread

Pink Mafia

Black Mafia
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5715 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I had no idea how this game was going to end. There was still very much a potential for a town victory, black mafia solo win.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5719 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

yeah, the replacement fiasco was ridiculous, but I understood why after the big issue we had with Platinum.

No, yeah, I agreed with that method, Srceen.

I was stating in the dead thread, that town could have easily all just decided to scum claim to throw you guys off. I thought Vedith was going to go through with that. Pisskop didn't have a role block for the night, so it made sense he didn't want to risk you shooting him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5720 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5718, Srceenplay wrote:At least I didn't get lynched in the 1v1 with the BS claim.
I was surprised massive got lynched over you, really.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5737 (isolation #141) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Haha, yeah that double traitor recruit Night 1 was interesting. I really enjoyed watching Scum v Scum interactions.

Also,

I am queued in both the Mini Normal queue and the Large Normal, if anyone wants to /in for either of those.

My Mini Normal is currently full for pre-in's, but I definitely like having familiar players, and BooneyToon alumni in my games, so you're all happily welcome back. Except platinum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5750 (isolation #142) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5749, PMysterious wrote:Darn it Lore! You're the reason I died! :(

:lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5751 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5741, pisskop wrote:Ill take an in for the next large, tenatively. @boons.

thanks trans. I really prob should have not outed you and faked. Egg even told me not too. Buuut, it was a pretty towny move when nobody looked back on it.
Alright. I'll add you to the list. Have some big plans for my next large. :) Large Normals are the best, they just take so damn long, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5752 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fykus wrecked house in both BooneyToonz III and BooneyToonz IV at essentially the same time. Definite improvement the past few games I've seen you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5761 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5759, Assemblerotws wrote:/pre-in large
added to the list.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5765 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

5th for Mini's, 4th for Large. Probably a couple weeks for the mini to start. I'd say 3-5 weeks for the large, lol.

I'll generally look into getting my pre in slots filled for the large, and I imagine it'll fill pretty fast once it goes in queue.

I might eventually do an Invitational game, where I get to run a game outside of the queue system. I'd generally get people who are in good standing (my respect for them/my want to deal with them) in the Booneytoonz games for that. Let's me do more of my own thing as well, and I could add my own flavor and role names.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5767 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 5766, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe make the Invitational a "highlights of Booneytoonz" game.
That was the plan. :)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”