Backup Mods wanted!

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #749 (isolation #0) » Thu May 25, 2017 11:09 am

Post by xyzzy »

at some point in the moderately near-ish future (probably a couple months from now at most) I'm planning on modding a large theme game called TBD Mafia 2: The Squeakquel, which is a followup to my mini theme TBD Mafia. I will need a backup mod (or potentially a co-mod if there's someone who would specifically prefer to be more involved). there is a strong possibility that this will be a fairly complex setup, but moderating the mini theme was a fun, rewarding experience, and I think this one will be too. if you are interested in helping out, PM me!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #753 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 749, xyzzy wrote:at some point in the moderately near-ish future (probably a couple months from now at most) I'm planning on modding a large theme game called TBD Mafia 2: The Squeakquel, which is a followup to my mini theme TBD Mafia. I will need a backup mod (or potentially a co-mod if there's someone who would specifically prefer to be more involved). there is a strong possibility that this will be a fairly complex setup, but moderating the mini theme was a fun, rewarding experience, and I think this one will be too. if you are interested in helping out, PM me!
I'm still looking for someone for this!

Return to “Queue”