JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #0) » Tue May 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 707, Human Sequencer wrote:i was putting so much fucking effort into this game and you just shat all over it

yeah post your fucking shitty reddit rustled jimmies memes nobody fucking cares
This.
I was enjoying this game until Comm started the timer bullshit.
CP/Math/gerry with less certainty on math.

CP both heads would not lack empathy here as town. They would be rightfully pissed alongside us.
gerry knows better and started to posture.
Math didn't attempt to break it up nor did they get involved. They stayed the fuck out of clear victim blaming and I would expect them to be the first one to try to get the game back on game related stuff but they didn't attempt to. That said, they might not have the time to and I'm inclined to think that might be it because I do have faith even in Maths scum game to not just sit back like this while people are clearly upset. So there's that.

HS being a decent human being is literally the only reason he dropped from the scum pool. Which is pretty fucking sad but I'm emotionally compromised and if he's scum I'd rather him win at this stage.
Titus, thanks.

I'm posting this not because I don't believe that this should just be rerolled with comm cut from the playerlist, but because if the game does continue I want the town out of math/titus/hs/almost/whoever to actually put stock in what we've put out once we flip green and to thoroughly ignore anything comm says or does this game.

I really would prefer a reroll without a complete asshole ruining the game but that's up to gif so...
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@Math You didn't make a mistake, I think, but there is definitely a large difference between your town and scum games and it's hard for me to describe. It's knowing your mentality as scum is to give people what they want, I think?

Unfortunately that doesn't mean I can stop you from pulling a Shadowrun on someone other than me. And it doesn't mean someone isn't going to ego dayvig 3 rl days in because "lol I'm a vig and fuck reading alignments this is about MEMEME".
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2081, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2080, CommKnight wrote:Seriously, the hydra heads are still bloody sour about being vigged. That toxic shit they shoveled before and after the shot had nothing to do with it, nope, nope, nope. They are infallible in creating the environment where they ended up dead.
They weren't toxic til you threatened to shoot them.

I had four posts telling you to stop but I erased them because it would come off as buddying.
Which I made a valid point on to making you mafia. :P I think I even posted it in thread.
Please tell me that inspired some panic in you? xP
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1723, MathBlade wrote:Seriously the only possible scum on your wagon is Almost and considering this is a Comm led wagon I am definitely okay with seeing you dead Vedith.
This was also an obvious Math!scum post. Which got ignored.
Comm had vigged town and was looking like he was going to continue leading town off a cliff. Town here stops a second and goes "maybe I shouldn't sheep this guy" but scum wants to stroke his ego some more and keep hiding behind him.

pedit he won't learn Ginngie. Give up on him. He's not interested in being better - all he cares about is blaming everyone else for his mistakes. Just don't play with him again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”