drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

@GIF - hmmm, I for some reason thought we were going to be notified of which special daily mechanic was in effect - are we not? if not, damn, that's whacky! and interesting~~

because ummm, if you're neighborized that gives you a conf. town on who neighborized you, unless the special mechanic for the Day is "Magic Train style neighbor-making" mechanic Day - which is pretty powerful if we can discern between the 2. And, frikkengeebus, ppls, too many neighborize submissions!!! eesh! not that I totally mind neighborhoods, but, still, there's far more interesting things to be done with role submissions in a game like this! anyway...

I am curious myself if Democracy decided as a democracy if they were going to sign their posts or not. I, as always, have a preference for no hydra-signing, but, not going to fight it hard either. Definitely interested to see how the whole experiment goes. I suppose it should be alright, but I wonder what happens if any of them have to be replaced (hope it doesn't happen, but, the odds are there is all.)

SO! gametime herewe GO!

oh wait, NO, we have this RVS stuffff, first, I suppose *yawn*

p-edit - ohyes, A50 raises a great point about the vote-sticking of course - interesting!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 11, GuyInFreezer wrote:
I forgot to write in the special mechanic :V
Added in Day 1 start post.
In post 4, GuyInFreezer wrote: Special Mechanic: Magic-Train style Neighborizing!

* Each player send a name to me. If two players choose each other, they form a neighbor until the end of Night 1.
ahhh, excellent, much better, fun! woo!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I am aligned with the town!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I checked wiki, it's all good to say "I'm town aligned / I'm aligned with town", actually, so, I wouldn't worry about it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm town - JUST so you don't think I'm being difficult, but really, I think as long as it is clear to the mod., it will be all kept straight and there are worries about shenanigans in weird word weasling

p-edit, yah, cool (:

onward and upward and off to find scum!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sun May 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

actually, no, I'm off to watch season11 finale to It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - woooo, great shit!

ya'll behave out there in RVS

parity cop investigates someone at Night and then the NEXT Night investigates someone else and gets told if those 2 players are of the same or differing aligments, on the 3rd Night that parity cop investigates and it compares to the 2nd Night's investigation, and so on

to me, the most interesting cop role (not a fan of cop roles, really, they're boring, but parity is cool)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 49, Gamma Emerald wrote:Although, given What HS said I think she has a high likely hood of being Town.
I wouldn't say "high" at all - wouldn't necessarily say it to any degree, really, you shouldn't make such assumptions, imo.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

sure, I'll be neighbors with you, gamma!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's probably just 1x a Day
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

but I hate role talk, especially D1, especially early, so let's stop that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Sun May 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I asked GIF a while ago (pretty much upon pre-/inning) how it (the role distribution that is) worked - always ask questions to the mods! it was mostly clear from the advertisement anyway though, that it'd be all randomized from a pool
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Sun May 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 103, CommKnight wrote:Well, it's best to neighbourize with someone you think is town so you can help each other. But if you pick up something that seems off, then you can sort them as scum. Neighbourizing is bad if you use it only for sorting. You gotta use it for strategy to double/triple team scum.
I disagree totally. I think it very well just depends on your abilities/strengths as a player, or even just the individual circumstances/player of any specific game. I think the best idea is to, in this specific circumstance for this game (and probably more often in general too, when given the option like this/here) is to feel out varying players, and once you get a sense/idea either way of "okay I want to join a PT with this player and sort them", whether it be because you think you can sort them as town OR scum or both either way, depending on the individual player/game. If you think you might be able to healthily further your read on a player, you should go for it, and be open to feeling out/figuring out whether they're town or scum.

I joined with gamma because I think it will help me add to my read on him considerably, which means if he is scum I think it will help me be more likely to detect that AND if he's town I'll be more likely to get a feel for that, than mere gamethread interactions. Which, again is why it is good to establish early with your partner (but not force a partner that you are confbiased to read as town or scum either way, you should be joining to try and sort them BY seeing how you work with them and whatever else you get going in your interactions), because the more exposure/close interaction hopefully the more accurate your reads become.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Mon May 29, 2017 2:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 123, CommKnight wrote:Also for the people not paying attention. I said I confirmed I wasn't a role I chose. So that takes Strongman, Watcher and Role Cop off of my list.
it's scummy to claim what you're not, just gives scum info to whittle down what is where, please don't encourage this sort of play from others by doing it!
In post 139, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Mathblade

From a skim in discussion thread, this is primarily a Jae/Nancy read; both feel that you've been a bit too pander-y and haven't yet been scumhunting with the intensity expected of you, and while I haven't read your posts yet to confirm/deny their assessment I have found that to be a good descriptor of your scum play based on recent experience with you.
ummm, but the game JUST started really - this feels forced and definitely not enough to it warrant a vote

democracy disclaimer post - ohfuck let's just lynch it, I don't want to hear all that shit at all, you should only be posting your own thoughts and the other 2 heads in the Day post their own thoughts, and leave it at that other than if you want to do your own vote thing in your PT to figure out where to vote, do that, and then explain the relevance to that if it doesn't reflect either of the 3 active's votes, but don't just be spouting shit ppl are saying from your hydra PT all Day long, or I will push your lynch so ffffing hard - and ffff you for your role choices and shit, geez!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and more
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Mon May 29, 2017 4:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeh, hoods are interesting once in a great while, they're soooo over-used imo, which makes when I want to use them seem mleh, because they do have some really interesting implementations, but, that gets clouded over when they are EVERYWHERE
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #15) » Mon May 29, 2017 4:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah I don't think you stumped yourself
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 173, Democracy wrote: @Drealmerz7: I don't understand your response to my approach at all. I'm not particularly surprised nor concerned by this.
~Nacho~
My response is my having issue with how 3 of you are going to go about representing the thoughts of 12 of you throughout an entire day and I think that is just going to cause bloat issues as well as exponential hydra dissonance issues. First you've got the standard dissonance issues, then you've got the what I'm going to call "echo" dissonance which is when one of the 3 talking heads tells us something someone says from the PT that doesn't agree with what the head who is relaying it is saying, and then finally you've got the added issues of things like '3 days later one of the talking heads speaks for a head from the PT AGAIN and this time says "oops, they just checked the thread and said I kind of misrepped them in this post way back here that spawned all of X content"' and blah blah blah bloat bloat bloat galore.

I really just think you should only give your own (the 3 actives only) views of the gamestate and not be relaying from the PT/other players unless it is absolutely crucial (maybe a few times in an entire Day.)

anyway, I'm a handful of pages behind already, I wonder how much of it is excessssss Democracy bloatfillerfluffBS (:

btw, I hope you got compulsive BG *winks at gin*

ok catching up the rest
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #17) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 330, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:
In post 256, MathBlade wrote:
That's not anti Town that's anti wincon. Huge difference.
If you -are- town, then anti-town -is- Anti-wincon. Unless you're claiming to have a different wincon from Town?
yes, I don't know why so many people fail to recognize this and try not to play anti-town, the game is so much more interesting when everyone plays as pro-town as possible
In post 333, Clumsy Phoenix wrote: One so far before the other head and I start picking apart any specific posts. Every single game I have seen with both Titus and Math that ended up in them arguing and scumreading each other (in present memory at least), one of the two is scum.
it's a little early though, I'd think it best to wait another Day or 2 to see how it goes between them to truly determine 1 way or the other
In post 338, CommKnight wrote: Also if we could know 100% town/mafia between Math/Titus, my money is 100% on Math being town and Titus being scum. Definitely NOT vice versa.
I would be opposite, but I don't discount they could both be town or both be scum either - however I have a bigger scumlean on clumsy phoenix atm which makes me think math and titus are town (that single post let's me know CPh is not scum with either of them, which is nice)
In post 351, Titus wrote:
In post 348, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Care to explain that one Titus? I don't really feel like reading a whole game. :P
Math tunnels based on their definition of anti-town. Math not SRing anti-town play is scummy.
agree, math and I have very similar views on what is anti-town and our attitude towards it, but there are still times that it doesn't create a tunnel or you still wait for other things/information to build before digging in to the player that did it, math doesn't always tunnel
immediately
in this situation don't think (I still have a slight scumlean on math)
In post 358, CommKnight wrote:Honestly, I got a huge FOS on Democracy.
agree up until your recent exchange with them
In post 373, Democracy wrote:He can't use the actual scenario that happened because then it would both demonstrate how his logic doesn't align as well as how he dodged the question so he has to use a math metaphor instead to try to be funny and distract.
starting to be on board with this, actually - you were right about the picture posting too, and I only have 1 game with commknight and they were ubertown, so, I can see issues with comm definitely, but not to the point of OMG LYNCH like you
In post 391, Democracy wrote:Like other people are calling you much worse things in the pt.

But I don't really get mad at VIs in games. If they're tolerable I'm okay with it. If they're obnoxious I simply move them to a blacklist.
this seems really extreme
In post 392, CommKnight wrote: LOL I don't care what they're calling me. Ask drealmerz. We're still playing together after we were at each other's throats in a previous game where I had him and his buddy hardcore pegged early on. He called me much worse things that I bet half of your heads are calling me. But that's the intensity of the game right there. Tensions go high, but no jimmies of mine are rustled.
did I really call you bad things? - and that game was so unfair, and finding us was scum has maybe never been easier in a game
In post 394, Democracy wrote:Hmm dreamz is a read we're torn about.

I think me and nancy have him as scum lean.

Jaereed and LUV (I think?) has him as town. Though jaereed said it's weak.
seriously don't even know how anyone can pretend to have a read on me this early, honestly

I'm a D2 sort in pretty much all games, ppl try to sort me D1 just more likely to make mistakes
In post 399, CommKnight wrote:I count 16 VI's all in a PT who are wasting time with insults rather than figure this out.

Too bad Alchemist wasn't one of the heads. He'd had already figured out what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.
meh, your questions are rather pointless and you're wasting time with all that crap, can you focus elsewhere?
In post 405, Titus wrote: Scum Drealmerz was aggressive in In Memory. He was just ridiculously absurd aggressive and doing nothing worthwhile. Math had convinced me to policy him the day he shot us as last scum.
meh, again, I only became so aggro at frozenangel because I really thought she was being difficult with me and antagonizing me on purpose - anyway, my play varies from game to game, gotta really try and learn to read me in a single game not compare it to how I was in any other games because it just doesn't hold - I dunno how many times I gotta tell ppl that

ugh, I sucked bad in laundry, democracy, I agree, but that's not totally standard for me, please realize, I probably don't suck at least 1/3 - 1/4 games (:

and then there are games like mystic where I suck with my play but my reads are pretty decent

I feel good about this game tho, I really think ppl need to get off trying to have certainty-sorts on D1 though, especially before page 25-30 - eegh. I mean I'm scumleaning math too, but, geez, gotta give it some time to feel how secure it is and what other people bring to the table so the picture is fuller before judging so hard
In post 407, Democracy wrote:Okay I think most of us agree on a read

that is randomidget town

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEMOCRACY AT WORK
WOOOOOOOOOO, how premature, total huge pings here

oh and I don't know how I feel about navy yet
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Tue May 30, 2017 2:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 437, Democracy wrote:
In post 436, Randomnamechange wrote:already took care of it. navy is a treestump
Sweet!

They have been posting as town, so I'm treating them as such now! :)
I don't see their play coming from a TreeScump!
still have to just ignore them, which is really annoying to have as a role and why ppl are legit wtf with you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #19) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

because we don't *know* that navy is town?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #20) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and it should really be done silently/individually for a while anyway, imo
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

maybe not expressing my view on it well enough

I think trying to sort the treestump's associations on an ongoing basis is clutter and anti-town because it'll never really get verified

rather just ignore and have everything else be the content without that taint

not saying navy shouldn't play his normal game, but until like D3 I don't think we should really try to analyze what he says/what ppl say about him
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #22) » Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 446, CommKnight wrote:
In post 441, drealmerz7 wrote:because we don't *know* that navy is town?
But until possible LYLO/MYLO situation, whether or not he's town is pointless to guess. Especially on D1. I think he's town and until it really matters, no point in wasting time assuming otherwise.
which is why I said "and it should really be done silently/individually for a while anyway, imo"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #23) » Tue May 30, 2017 4:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ah definitely not

omg I just noticed your avatar was changed D:
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #24) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't like most of clumsy phoenix's posts
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #25) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

15 pages, eh? wtf...

do I smell bloat I wonder?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #26) » Wed May 31, 2017 1:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 499, Democracy wrote: Also isn't Nancy not posting?
I mean, she's not on the roster. But nancy has special privileges <3

- Ari[/quote]
a true representation of democracy then
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #27) » Wed May 31, 2017 2:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 573, Democracy wrote:I'm going to sleep too!

Btw Jaereed said to say they didn't like HS wanting Comm to "prove" his dayvig unspoilered because it's not town logic since he's townreading us.

And they agree with me on Clumsy Phoenix scum!
++ agree, CPh top suspsect whole game and HS has posted enough to give me a solid scumlean

as of bottom page 23, more catch up later

sorry to see democracy go so quickly, quite bad BS, imo, and that's all I'ma say about it here/now because it's moot and distracting
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #28) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's mostly shit, blade - I have 5 pages left and it still hasn't receded
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #29) » Wed May 31, 2017 3:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

^also waiting for that confirmation from comm
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #30) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so yes you are in a hood with gamma? why is it so hard for you to be straight? I don't need you to confirm him as town, I need you to confirm you're in a hood with him, not trying to be difficult, just like things explicit like that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I got de-motivated from reading, still on page 31 except the bits of the past couple I've read

I would have voted clumsy phoenix back then but I wanted to wait until I was caught up and that just hasn't happened yet is all

why do you think I could be scum, shaz? what do you 'see why', clumsy?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what controversy does it look like I'm trying to avoid? how many games have you actually seen of mine? *touts the same old shit*

ppl seriously need to stop thinking that because because they've been in a couple games with me as X alignment that I behave the same every game

I really don't

ahhh, the ploy of scum more often than not: "read my ISO!"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm with gamma...pings for random for not reading, and for picking navy

I still haven't read from like page 31-37 or something?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 990, Titus wrote: Giving pings for not reading...yet not reading yourself?
do you have any ability for any sort of reading comprehension

HE SAID HE HAD READ, but missed that I was with gamma, it pinged me

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR YOU?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 995, Randomnamechange wrote:so you think I lied about catching up? i rad p uickly and wasn't exactly engaged bc shitfest so i must have just missed it
it's nothing so severe, it's a small ping, I noted it because it was something to note

it's filed under 'randomidget' and I'll continue to grow my read on you, it's not like 'OMG HE'S LYING SCUM LOOOOOK!!!'
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and I'm not even actively lurking, really

more just unenthused after the vig. crap and deflated from RL stuff and need to catch up still

titus, why, if I were lurking the way you view me to be, would it mean I'm scum?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1040, Titus wrote: Because you wouldn't be scumhunting, but this posts is the closest you've managed to the feat all game.
so you think I'm the sort of scum that just will active lurk and avoid pretending to scumhunt? even though all your experience with me tells you otherwise?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ummmm, I didn't actively lurk in in memory AT ALL~

I made pushes every Day and was extremely vocal
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

maybe look and let it become obvious?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and that means active lurking?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

honestly I'd be glad if you blacklisted me, I don't want you in my fucking games I think you're awful and you've been nothing but a condescending rude jerk to me since I joined MS
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*makes note to stop making LYLO errors*

done! never happen again (???)

p-edit, no, you've been condescending and rude and arrogant and someone I don't care to know - I don't need coddled and I prefer bluntness and directness

and you don't even fucking know what generation I am...the fucking arrogance!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*probably older than titus*
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

CAN YOU PLEASE LEARN TO FUCKING READ

I POST AND PLAY DIFFERENTLY IN DIFFERENT GAMES INTENTIONALLY

like holy fucking shit

how many fucking times do I have to fucking say it?

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

like, this is seriously a huge issue with you, it's called arrogance born of ignorance

you THINK you know something and are so arrogant your ego can't even consider a different possibility

get the fuck over yourself
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

shaz, you thought I was toxic in witch trials??? because of the shit with sly? he was being a huge asshole to me, I don't put up with that shit, it becomes toxic, it sucks if you see me as the one to blame with that shit, as it often happens (as it did with you being an asshole to me in Strahd)

maybe if people stopped being rude assholes I wouldn't become ragey and toxic at the huge assholishness
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'll admit I haven't had the focus or energy to change up my posting styles as much as I like these past 6 months or whatever (going through a difficult separation of a long-term relationship), but if you actually look at my games, yes, I have distinct different posting styles even if 60% of my games are similar (it's certainly not 90%.)

once I get back to my regular self you'll see a lot more walls of analysis like tammy and mastina coming from me, I simply don't have much ability to recently, and you'll probably be like "whoa, scum drealmer he's posting different!" when really it's just me getting all my abilities back

titus, you're missing that it is a semi-open game

commknight can't be scum, gamma can't be scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1075, Gamma Emerald wrote:BTW dreal are you caught up by now?
nope still essentially pages 31-41 to read or somesuch

been focused on stupid bickering, sorry
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and yet I'm the one that supposedly needs coddling...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

shaz, you've observed all of my games to be able to actually say that with authority? no...otherwise you wouldn't be saying it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why do you say he's not neighborizer? you do see the rolelist right?

commnight says he has a PT with him, how do you imagine that got made? (I'm also in a hood with gamma)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't really understand

like, I saw the rolelist when it was first posted and immediately went OMG 2 NEIGHBORIZERS NOOOOO (I honestly think it serves scum more than town) AND a peacemaker?! fucking ppl!!!

how does such existence of things not register for people, especially if you draw the role? how are you not aware of other roles that 'matter' in regards to your role

why would you wait so long to out yourself as neighborizer if you thought gamma was lying?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

SCUM IS NOT GOING TO USE VAMPIRE TO GET A NEIGHBORIZER WTF
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

more accurately, scum is not going to 'shoot in to the dark' to try and pick up a role this early in the game

obviously they wouldn't have known they were 'going for' neighborizer
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1096, Titus wrote:
In post 1094, drealmerz7 wrote:SCUM IS NOT GOING TO USE VAMPIRE TO GET A NEIGHBORIZER WTF
Yeah. They don't get to choose.
no shit

I realize that people can't connect the dots of logic for some reason though so I amended

holyshit, titus, no fucking shit, seriously, I'm tired of dumbing myself down so you can understand me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can you not read it on your own? why do you want me to dumb that down? you make no sense
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's really disconcerting
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I swear, no one should have a TR on me right now
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

seriously, I saw that list of roles submitted and I'm like "really? you can come up with any role you want, and this is the list we have?"

I almost subbed out righta way before the game even started because I was hoping for a better role+mechanics list
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and that post from democracy, I actually typed a response but not sure if I entered it? I don't remember "throughout it all wanting to PL them", don't think I ever wanted to PL them, think I just wanted to pressure them to not fucking post 100000 posts sharing everyone's thoughts from the PT

butya, that is a bad reason to TR me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*laughs at alisae complaining about not being 'given a chance' at the end of witch trials* - you do know that that's just alisae being a whiner, right? if he wanted to not get voted in lylo he shouldn't have been a scumfuck the entire game, that loss is soooo not on me making a bad or too quick decision in lylo, and mostly on 1.) alisae not doing a single damn pro-town thing the entire game and 2.) persivul playing a decent game

alisae just likes to whine a lot, I don't know why you think that is AI for them
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

agree, sounds like more of a read on democracy, and sounds even more like a fabricated reason to give a TR to democracy (as in, you're scum knowing they're town, wanting them as an ally, and so you readily give them a TR)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

well I see him as the sort of person who desperately needs approval and to be liked by every single person he can get approval and liked from and if he doesn't get it he dislikes them and since I don't give it to him he dislikes me and I have no respect for that sort of vapid soul, soooo, I don't care?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how am I being toxic?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't try to be toxic, I'm just blunt and not afraid to share my view

alisae is a big poser who desperately needs approval of others, that's not toxic, that's just my POV, feel free to argue otherwise (or not, since it's a distraction - it has just stemmed from shaz talking about the end of witch trials in regards to alisae - the point here being again that it seems like a weak-ass reason to give a TR to a slot)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

sorry, my ferret is here seizing in pain and I'm in a horrible mood becaus there's nothing I can do about it except wait until the vet opens in 5 hours and hope they have an early opening so that I can get her put to sleep

I'm trying to keep distracted by mafia but I should probably just watch TV or something

I wish I were strong (emotionally) enough to just break her neck on my own

I'm here in tears as she twitches - at least she's not screaming though

my sweet little nadine...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

msgs for you in the hood, gamma
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and your experience is obviously extremely limited - the fact that you're giving me a SR based on THAT is highly suspect

"he was like this in 2 games he was town so he must be scum here" - seriously STOP ITTTTTTTTTT
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

twice in a row?!?! that is also nonsense
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

suspicion is not a scumread - do you have a scumread on me or are you simply suspicious of me?

it's only PART of my personality in SOME games, it depends on the game and if I, you know, actually get a hard SR to latch on to (which certainly doesn't happen in all games)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and I'm just as likely to do it as scum (and have plenty) - because I try to play my town game as scum, if I'm scum and there's someone who, if I were town, I'd be latching on to and pushing to lynch, I do that as scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

just go look at some other games of mine if that is what you're going to base your read on, wiki is mostly updated
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

well first he says he SRs me, then he says he's just suspicious of me, I want clarity on what his view on me actually is, and if it is solely based off of 2 town games

and I don't know why I'd 'table it for later', he's claiming to have a read on me, it is incorrect, I try to change his mind/show him why he's wrong
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I guess I'm also trying to illustrate how extremely scummy it is for him to hold the position:

"I saw drealmer as town in 2 games, he's not like that here, so I think he's scum" - that's just horrible, ya know? and, imo, more likely to come from scum trying to legitimize a SR on someone they're trying to ML than town who actually thinks they have an accurate read based on 2 games
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

essentially I'm getting ready to vote that slot and wanting to make sure I've hashed it all out with them before voting
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wasn't intending to ignore anything, what was the other point? why use that shit rhetoric instead of engage me better "no, you missed this point:... why not address it too?" - rather than passive aggressively painting me as scummy for not addressing it?

and ummm, I use my vote more effectively than 90% of MS who just throw their votes around willynilly and don't know how to use its strength, you're just talking shit to talk shit

HS, it's D1, I really don't understand why you expect to have a solid read on D1, sure it can happen and is nice when it does, but, your 'difficulty' seems feigned
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

never said anything about being great and I wasn't bragging at all, just calling you on your bullshit

VOTE: clumsy phoenix
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

prodgetop?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

exactly as you say, it's not town motivation, it's ego motivation

it's anti-town enough I wouldn't mind lynching, but, I don't think she's scum (that doesn't mean I have a TR on her...)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*skims around*

tell me who we gonna kill, I'll hop on! I don't mind many of you dying
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

CPh still seems like a better lynch to me, but yeah, gerry looks good too

next VC I see I'll vote for 1 of them, wait am I already voting CPh? I might be...shit...head sooo not in the game ): sorry ppl, been overwhelmed
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ok

hammer inc

VOTE: gerryGoat
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oops thought it was gamma that told me that

ohwell
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

vedith you ever look after you replaced out and see that I was scum in Ttyll?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

A50 can be scum too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

someone should maybe PM gif so he knows there's been a hammer?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

this lynch makes me feel good

gerry isn't lynched early like ever
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

obvtown to you

it's a good D1 lynch I think
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

my D1 typically sucks

I can still see it's a decent D1 lynch - we'll be able to make some associations and whittle some things down to a good degree I think
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

people - you don't fakeclaim at L-1 as town, especially not as a fucking bodyguard

for fuck's sake it's basic shit - that was my role submission too, I'm fucking pissed...GAH

so who was trying to suggest gamma ask scum vampire? I say we lynch them

or CPh
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

meh, my reads suck I think I have no good feel for anyone

CPh is the only SR I have and everyone else is either null or towncleared/will be cleared by future actions

I'm honestly comfortable lynching anyone at this point aside from comm+HS
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep could vote vedith too
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and why do you think I'm scum, titus?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

in no world is that a fast hammer (I suppose you would have liked it to go over 100 pages on D1?)

I'm just decisive and I can smell lies - here's a clue, DON'T FUCKING LIE AS TOWN AND YOU'LL BE LESS LIKELY TO BE SR BY ME

titus, you can't claim to know gerry was pushing scum unless you know who scum are, you only know who scum are if you are scum

totally can vote titus
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1652, Titus wrote:It's time you realize you don't dictate to the game.
coming from the person who dictates games - laughable

titus, quick sucking so much, k?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

QUIT SAYING YOU KNOW WHO IS TOWN AND WHO IS SCUM, TITUS, YOU DON'T, UNLESS YOU ARE SCUM

WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!??!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1656, Titus wrote:1. Even here, you're calling me a town liar and arguing there's no way I could catch you.
what are you talking about? I never called you a town liar

and I don't even understand the 2nd part of that sentence where am I arguing there's no way you could catch me?

you do realize I'd have to be scum in order for you to 'catch' me, right? and then the only watch you 'catch' me is if you have a PR that allows you to
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

do you comprehend english, titus?

holyshit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's like you can read the words, and then your brain changes them to suit whatever ego-driven agenda you have

it's disgusting
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how about we all do the pro-town thing and ignore that titus is even in the game

does anyone remember who tried to suggest gamma was vampire? I'd rather not have to go bck and read through to find it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wellthe, okay! fuckit

just remove the useless slot VOTE: titus - could very well be scum as well

if she can't even be bothered to address simple logical statements with simple responses then she can be gone
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

titus, A50, vedith for scumteam

and ya, I'll switch back to vedith

hey, maybe I'll hammer for kicks, I like hammers
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

MB lacking too

I don't see commknight shouting anything down, really

but, ya know, keep whining instead of playing, maybe you'll get what you want
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1677, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1674, CommKnight wrote:Also it'd be nice if we had someone to follow either Titus, A50 or even CP tonight.
Huh?? Follower is a SCUM role in this setup, so even if it existed what makes you think they'll claim???
I just figured he meant a more general sort of thing like watch or track if they exist
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1680, Titus wrote: For instance, Drealmerz is stating that Vedith not taking Gerry's bait is scummy and confidently stating he is scum is scummy. That's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

His hammer was everyone's fault but his.
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT??!?!

you are seriously in fantasy land, none of this is even remotely accurate
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

which thing you said?

can you reply to anything I've said?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1686, Titus wrote:I have replied to anything you don't mean as a discredit.

1. You insisted Vedith should have taken gerryoat on his hubris and failure to do so was scummy.
2. You demand I don't call anyone scum bc over confident.
neither 1 or 2 ever happened

this is why I wonder why you can't comprehend english, because you're pulling this shit out of your ass
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

titus, just go away and stop engaging me, would you, you're fucking maddening with your inability to communicate and be logical and I don't care to play with you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

'pulling shit out of your ass' is not an insult, it means I don't know where you're getting what you're saying from

do I need to use more simple words and shorter sentences for you to understand that?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't think she's misinterpreting I think she's being difficult on purpose /trying to misrep everything she can because she's scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm suspected?

who is talking about fault of anything aside from you? where is that even coming from?

I just don't understand you and I've repeatedly said why, and yet you just continue to talk out of your ass

how are you helping? you're just being arrogant like always pretending you know better than everyone

which scum lynch am I blocking? how am I blocking it

again, more talking out of your ass
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

1.) I don't give a fuck if you suspect me

2.) I can talk all the possibilities I want to - fuck off

3.) how do you know who scum is to get them lynched?

4.) no, I actually hammered scum, it was your tunnel that was absurd - way to delude yourself though, keep it up, I'm sure it makes your life pleasant
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

1.) be specific what your issue is I don't even know what you're talking about

2.) you make absolutely zero sense

3.) you know someone is scum because scumhunting? that makes zero sense

4.) no actually I addressed your point and you can't seem to wrap your head around it, that is what happens when you're living in lala land and someone talk about reality
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

someone please vig this pos player
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

great, go the fuck away, makes me happy!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

there's not that much, it's easy to read and best you read and form your own opinions when you have the time otherwise replace out

this is why I have a scumlean on MB
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

this is why I say you have problems with reading comprehension

read the words

does it say anything in there about MB having a new job? NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST

please, please, learn reading comprehension
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's not even reading comprehension, that's...I dunno...something even more basic

and why youinfuriate me continuously to no end - you are just pulling shit out of your ass and saying it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

also, learn the difference between a scumread (someone I'm reading as likely scum) and a scumlean (someone who in a scale of things LEANS [you can look the word up on dictionary.com if you have trouble with the meaning] towards the scum rather than the town side of things)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I swear, people need to stop drinking the chemicalized waters, it's destroying their brains
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1721, Vedith wrote:I'm 100% sure about that.

3 of the 4 people I say are in the scum pool vote me and the 4th has a comment to disregard as they are not in a potition to vote.

You can lynch me, but I'm not telling my role or any results if I have any.

Wrong person to try and threaten, Human, you should know this by now.
this is not how you play mafia, especially if you're town
In post 1729, Vedith wrote:I'm not worried.
When the game is lost after I'm lynched and CP is lynched, that's not my problem.
umm, yeah it is, because you're being a shit player
In post 1738, Titus wrote: drealmerz can hammer any second and he will given I oppose this.
because it's ALWAYS about titus

titus is the center of the universe!!

it couldn't possibly be because of vedith being a scumfuck, nooooooooo
In post 1742, Human Sequencer wrote:I do not like this game.
yeh, most games with titus are unenjoyable

most games with vedith are unenjoyable
In post 1762, Titus wrote:@CommKnight, If Vedith is scum, why hasn't he self-hammerred?
what kind of shit logic is this?????

oh, titus shitlogic, of course!
In post 1766, Vedith wrote:No I just think you are all a bunch of twits.
The only reason I claimed is because of Titus.

I couldn't give 2 shits about you lot, or the fact that scum have this game 100%
then please stop playing mafia
In post 1777, Titus wrote:my reads were wrong one game? Opens there's a systemic process. That helps if no mod errors were made.
MAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA
In post 1783, Vedith wrote:When people say obvious scum, it makes me believe that they have a hard time of understanding other possibilites.

The term obvious scum is rarely used correctly.
yet titus uses it constantly
In post 1786, Vedith wrote:
In post 1785, CommKnight wrote:I'm not just pushing Vedith for my own amusement but because there's a collective of SR's on him.
Yeah, because scum have you in their pocket. :giggle:
Enjoy being a scum bitch.
why do you even play a social game with other people?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

btw if you were town you would have picked compulsive bodyguard as your UB role

I mean, unless you're a self-centered, selfish, anti-town town player
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

titus hammers a TR of theirs - geee, that's not horrible scumtastic play at all!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1804, Vedith wrote:Dreal, you can't talk about how to play Mafia. You're one of the most toxic players on the site. I've never seen you have a good game, so yeah, carry on. :giggle:
I'm only toxic when other people are absolute shits

like you and titus are constantly in every game I've been in
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not one to let asshole bullies drive me from things
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

whatever you need to tell yourself
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: titus

one of the scummiest fucking hammers I've ever seen

"I TR you *hammer*" - I've only ever hammered someone I TR ONCE, and it was my first mafia game EVER. This is not something town does, she was just giving him a TR to pocket him and when he gave her an 'out' to do it, she did it. That is scum, through and through.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

bueller?...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*double checks playerlist*

yume is not in this game

and I never presume to know anyone's alignment
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why do you think I should know their alignment?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and did you miss my post where I said I was ignoring everything that slot posts?

I seriously haven't read but 2 or 3 of their posts the entire game (purely by accident)

p-edit, that doesn't answer my question: why do you think I should *know* their alignment?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you realize that the only way I know anyone's alignment is if I'm scum or a cop, right?

if I'm scum, I wouldn't admit to knowing their alignment, and if I'm a cop, I likely wouldn't waste my ability on a stumpslot, and if I did, it would be up to me to share my results on them if I thought such a thing was good to do

regardless, your asking me that way just sounds like you're fishing to know if I'm a cop
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

your logic continues to be nonexistent

I seriously wonder what goes on in that brain of yours, if anything
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can you just answer the really simple fucking question?

WHY DO YOU THINK I KNOW THEIR ALIGNMENT????
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that doesn't answer the question, still
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think maybe you mean to ask me "d, what do you THINK navy's alignment is?" (like I'm supposed to know that navy is yume???)

you didn't ask me my theory, you asked what I knew

wow, you are so bad at this game, titus, you should really fucking quit playing
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

confscum is when a cop has aguilty result and knows their sane - beginner tip for you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

they're

HOLYFUCK, d
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I should just start laughing at how bad you suck at this game, instead of letting it infuriate me so

but seriously, you suck so bad at this game, it's painful
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

titus, why did you hammer a TR / why did you vote for vedith?

also, if you thought that knowing / having a position on navy's alignment was so crucial, why didn't you say something to me before when I said I wasn't reading their posts? you should have said something like 'drealmer, please read navy's posts I think having people's opinions on their alignment is going to be crucial as the game goes on'

why did you only ask me about their alignment and decide I must be scum because of my answer, shouldn't you be thorough and ask everyone what they think navy's alignment is and get an answer and then evaluate which of those answers you think come from scum ?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1831, Titus wrote:Another personal insult when caught.
please explain what you mean by this, I don't understand
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh and also please tell how you know that navy is yume
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1843, CommKnight wrote:Okay... so.

1.) @Drealm, out your results in your next post... I want both N1 and N2 results. No bullshit. If you bullshit, it's auto-lynch for you today as you were the only other person who knew about A50 outside of the conf!Town. THE ONLY OTHER PERSON. Logic dictates scum should off conf!Town till we were all dead unless they knew A50 was Rolecop. Which YOU knew because Gamma told you. We did a cross-tell. A50 knew who you were and you knew who A50 was so that if either of you died before all the conf!Town were dead, we'd know the other one was immediately suspicious.
gamma never told me anything about A50, I was actually SRing A50

there's no reason for me to out my results, but thanks for sucking at the game and telling scum I have stuff to out - you don't out other people having PRs no matter the setup - I don't know why you think this is the thing to do right now, care explaining it?
In post 1844, Titus wrote: Also, I have drealmerz on ignore. If he said something you want answered let me know.
how fucking pathetic, and convenient, and showing how much you actually suck at this game even more, weeee - what's wrong? you can't handle the truth about how much you suck?

someone please make titus respond to that series of posts 1835-1841 that is extremely relevant
In post 1845, CommKnight wrote: Honestly, I'm seeing the very real possibility of both Drealm and Random being mafia at this point.
it's random and titus, random absolutely doesn't have a guilty on me
In post 1859, Randomnamechange wrote:sorry about my play here, i missed teh result pm i got and didnt realize day started then forgot about the game.
i will read up yesterday but anyway.
im a cop. i inno'd almost vedith night one. night 2 i guilted dreal.
I'm really sorry for fucking the town over here by not being around yesterday. i wholeheartedly apologize.
clearly bullshit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

clearly we're in a 1v1

VOTE: randomidget
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

with that I suppose I'll out my results because I honestly don't fucking care that much

N1 I tracked math, they went nowhere
N2 I tracked random, I got "no result"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if I were scum:

why would I fakeclaim tracker to gamma?
why would I condone a NK on gamma who was TRing me?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

those questions are for anyone who wants to vote me, and I expect them answered if a vote is placed on me

if you're not going to vote me, then don't worry about it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ok...now...answer those questions...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and also explain why you're voting me on top of it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you know, mafia!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

????? why not?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

HS, posts like that one are me trying to get through the thick-ego-heads of certain players, sorry it upsets you so

sounds like you're just making excuses to not play though, and that's scumtastic
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm town, but, you know, keep sucking balls, everyone!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

forgot about gamma telling me about A50, I just went and checked

HS must be the scum then?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1896, Human Sequencer wrote:communicate with me in pt, random. don't ghost me again, please.
he's scum, you'll see
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #156) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I thought we already established that?

vampire?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

can't believe I forgot A50 was rolecop, that is my bad and sorry
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I should have double-checked before posting as much, obviously
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #159) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I thought you had me on block, titus
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #160) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1906, CommKnight wrote:LOL, talk about reaching. Show me once that Gamma was the lowest poster D1, I'll wait. He was more active than most of the player-base.
it's called putting out theories trying to figure out the game

you know, mafia?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (isolation #161) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

how about responding to my series previously mentioned
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #162) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:47 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I didn't check gamma's post count - you did

team work

well done
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #163) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I had feelings trhough the whole game so far that MB+titus were actually scum together

guess that is true

MB, titus, random
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #164) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh right

it could be either

MB, navy, random

titus, navy, random

too

not scum, people, not scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #165) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you mean if navy is not scum with titus+random who is the 3rd?

wouldn't it have to be HS if it is not you?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #166) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

seems like titus+navy could be hugging each other because they're happy they think they've won?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #167) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you didn't say all players should have a theory, you demanded me and me alone should *know*

and again, FUCKNIG RESPOND TO MY SERIES OF POSTS FROM YESTERDAY

holyfuck

MB, I am town...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #168) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

seriously?

you are going to lynch random tomorrow

DUH
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #169) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

there should be no hesitance or no question after I flip town that random is next

anyone trying to propose anything else is likely scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #170) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

or ya know, extreme shit-players which I suppose can't be discounted
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

butya

looks like it is just random, titus, and navy as scum team

shit-town wins it for scum again?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

because meta is shit?

commknight - I already did admit I forgot and apologized

here's a clue: why would I deny such if I were scum? it'd obviously make me look more fishy, doesn't it make MORE sense that it was an honest forget?

I know, critical thinking is HARD
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1949, CommKnight wrote:I know he's hammered. The fact he isn't coming clean though.
I think you simply missed the post
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1897, drealmerz7 wrote:forgot about gamma telling me about A50, I just went and checked
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:35 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1952, Titus wrote:P.S. if the game lives, we are lynching Math tomorrow.
noooo

random

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #176) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

^^ titus continues to play stupid in order to try and get TR

please don't fall for it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #177) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

how convenient titus ignored me for my series of posts that she can't address because she doesn't know how to - that is scum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #178) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

geee

what'd I say?

fucking horrid play, town - how you can let titus pass after ahammer like that without even making her respond to it is unforgivable

clearly MB was being a scumfuck, and titus even defended them! SO FUCKING OBVIOUS

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #179) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

don't be deluded

my hammer on gerry was fine, his claim was shit

my night actions were shit? you mean where I chose scum each night? GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, VEDITH
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #180) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1968, Gamma Emerald wrote: Did Math note it?
math didn't even play the game like at all, yet they were allowed to live because??????
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2006, Human Sequencer wrote:That said I'm fairly sure Titus is the only scum player who earned their victory.
uh no, the victory goes to shit town

titus was obviscum after the hammer
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

scum didn't do anything this game, people

quit trying to make yourselves feel better by saying they did
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

gerry, I read, I read your bullshit claim as a bullshit claim and hammered you for it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #184) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I almost pointed out the almost vedith thing too when you posted it, don't know why I didn't - demoralized I guess
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #185) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2054, drealmerz7 wrote:I almost pointed out the almost vedith thing too when you posted it, don't know why I didn't - demoralized I guess

I thought you were scum the whole game rm but it was based on you being scum in Gold Miner so I couldn't say much
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #186) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

the only advice I ever think to give is just try and put yourself in the mentality of being town

'what would I do as town? I KNOW NOTHING!' and try to approach blind for the most part but with a hint of manipulation to go with
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #187) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I almost tracked you N1 but thought you might be like "drealmer might know I'm scum because he sees me in gold miner, don't make me do the kill in case he's onto me" so I went with MB because I felt like they were skirting by and that was totally uncharacteristic of them
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #188) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2059, drealmerz7 wrote:I almost tracked you N1 but thought you might be like "drealmer might know I'm scum because 'reasons', don't make me do the kill in case he's onto me" so I went with MB because I felt like they were skirting by and that was totally uncharacteristic of them
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #189) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ya, it would have been a much more interesting game! we could have 1v1d on D2!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #190) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*nod*
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #191) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohshaddup
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #192) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yep

no one wanted to follow drealmer to victory!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #193) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2099, GuyInFreezer wrote:The role not working like the standard wiki version shouldn't have mattered.

Plus, A50 didn't call Vedith scum from his role. He called Vedith scum because he thought that if he was a town Uni Backup he would've taken one of the dead role instead.
I thought it was ridiculous people were talking about how a role "should work" - this is a theme game, anything is possible, and the option to choose sounds entirely reasonable

vedith not picking BG is very anti-town, but then that's vedith for you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #194) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

what's VI?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #195) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2111, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2110, drealmerz7 wrote:what's VI?
Vi is a person on the site. They are very nice :)

A VI is a Village Idiot, or someone who is generally antitown in play and may cause a great deal of derailment to an otherwise productive game.
I know - I was pretending to be a VI (: I like to do that sometimes to gauge reactions - I've still got it!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #196) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:53 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

clearly you didn't understand me or care to try to, surprise surprise

I meant I've still got the ability to fool people as I see fit

and umm, think I've been calling you scum in all the games you've been scum in - that's not why no one listened, no one listened because town sucked balls
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #197) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I even had you for sure as scum in the D&D game you replaced in to and was putting you in my pocket by singing you a ballad and attempting peace (:

not at all, shaz, actually, but way to be up her ass (:
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #198) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

we lost because town was extremely stupid, not much more to it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #199) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I mean, my case on you being scum was pretty solid, titus, and you not answering any of my posts in a series of posts that were very implicating just was permitted - and no one cared - that is less about being persuasive and just simply town being really bad
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”