Open 684: Stacking the Deck (Game Over!)

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Hawk

You can't fool me!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

That, and I wanted to see MMM in action. :] how's the kid and life going, but more importantly are we both finally town for once? It's only been 3 games.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Aubrey »

Persona 5 sounds like some alien planet. Is that your home planet? :eek: I trust no man who works for the aliens! You might not even be a man! Who is your leader, and what does he want from us!!?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 20, Shinobi wrote:
In post 14, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 13, Shinobi wrote:VOTE: Xay
Sup.
Zero.

Wanna wagon??
I was half expecting you to not pick up on that. You make me proud.
It's way to early in the game to be making me scratch my head in confusion. Like, what even?
In post 19, thenewearth wrote:pls Tell me Fredrick Campbell is a god damn hydra
Doubt it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

OH! Well that makes more sense, LOL. My thought process was "
what the hell was he suppose to catch here
?" thinking "Zero" was the hydra name.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

It's a tad too early to have worth while opinions as far as I'm concerned.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

How about you, since your asking?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm not going to sit here and tell you exactly what I look for in scum before they have a chance to act on it. If I see odd behavior (or questionable logic) that pings me, I'm going to pursue it. That's how the game works. Before that can happen, people are going to have to get involved.

--

And I felt as if your opening with Xayzeck was awkward and obtuse. Not in a scummy way, but just in general. That tends to happen when people outside your circle don't understand the exact specifics of what is being said. I didn't know you two Hydra'd. When you said you did, if appeared as if you were only referring to the name "Zero" which still didn't explain to us what in the world he was suppose to pick up on initially. Until we knew the full name of the Hydra, it didn't make a lot of sense.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm curious about this as well, but I'm also a vain bitch that just likes hearing people talk about myself. :wink:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Aubrey »

????

But I did say I need more info, and I only said the second part because Shinobi was suspicious of me for silly reasons. LOL.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

Not denying, checking. Scum fake townreads just like they fake scumreads. & you may townread me honeybun, but I'm afraid I can't reciprocate yet.

As for the shinobi vote from lowell, I'd like to know why. I've only had a slight ping, but nothing to really vote on.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

Weeeell I could vote on it, but it'd be such a weak vote and open little dialog.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 56, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod
: I've never played this set-up before honestly. But I'm curious about Goon-Cop. Let's say for instance that mafia pick Bulletproof and Role Cop. Now technically they aren't "Goon" anymore. So does Goon Cop become useless (Can't find either of them anymore?) Or is Goon Cop effective against them and only can't find Traitor?

Also my bets are on them taking JOAT and Bulletproof which would make 4 town PRs, we know there ain't an IC so it should be easy to tell if someone is truthful later on.
There is a wiki that explains all the roles, and their abilities....
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't know how I feel about this claim.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Then again, scum fake claiming like this is a big risk in itself if he is hoping to get town-read and draw the power-roles to himself for it. He'd basically be playing the gamble of there not being a role blocker assigned.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In that one post by Pyra, did you have any thoughts Shinobi?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 105, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:Also, I lied about being a roleblocker. I'm actually a tracker. Planning to track a scum and lynch the other.

It's only 10, and the thought of a drink sounds good.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Aubrey »

I've already determined that you probably aren't either role that you've claimed. Now it's just figuring out the most likely alignment motive for the stunt.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

I question that. Is outing one power-role (while there is 1 if not more remaining) worth losing a member of a 3 man squad (united or un-united) while up against a town this early in the game?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

hmmm. so far MMM, XnadrojX, CommKnight, Hawk. Majority is 7 correct?

--

@thenewearth, if you're going to cheer on a lynch...why not attach a vote to it? Leaving a vote on a afk slot holds no bearing when you seem to be willing to lynch another with reasoning.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm like itching to say something, but I have to wait for my answer from Thenewearth.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Aubrey »

Potentially. Soon I should have a decent town-read or scum-read. As long as nobody messes it up.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 130, Lowell wrote:Cool story.
In post 131, Shinobi wrote:Lmao.
:roll:

Hawk's vote onto Fred is no different than anybody else's as far as I can tell, and a number of people haven't been that proactive in the game. Why he is you're favorite, I don't know.

Shinobi has been mainly following (or prompted by) people with his votes, and posing simple "what do you think" questions that don't always amount to much. Sometimes prematurely at that. I've seen scum play the "
all business and asking simple questions game in order to seem pro town
" before. I nailed Havingfitz not to long ago for doing just that in a recent game.

So get off your high-horses dudes. I have some thoughts in the back of my head regarding the claims and Thenewearth, but I need their answer first to my question before I can disclose anything. Otherwise, it's a fail.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 137, CommKnight wrote:
@Mod
: Campbell has been banned for 6 months (Trolling, trying to join game with multiple accounts AND excessive replace-outs). Just a heads up you'll need a replacement for him.
:neutral:

OOOOOkay. That changes things up a bit for me then. Maybe he is just being a damn troll if he is known to act like that. My thought process was, maybe he was trying to get the game rolling by being absolute lynchbait. By doing so it would allow us to look at his juicy wagon, and locate a possible scum member since it would be such an easy slot for scum to vote for. That was the singular town motive I could think of.

The most interesting part about the forming wagon to me was that Thenewearth was promoting it, but not voting. I thought of two possibilities here. Option 1: he considered the same thing I was considering above, and was wanting to see who would jump onto the juicy wagon in order to try and narrow down a suspect pool. I would have considered this a town thought process had he answered my question like this.

Had he answered or done anything else, I would have been highly suspect of him. Voting and keeping a vote on Havingfitz (a completely AFK slot) for no reason, while highly promoting another wagon, isn't the best look to me. It says, "
I'm voting a slot that won't bite me for awhile, and keeping my hands clean off of another wagon.
" Now that we have a somewhat credible Troll option, I don't see much point in waiting or concealing my thoughts anymore.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Shinobi
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 43, Aubrey wrote: As for the shinobi vote from lowell, I'd like to know why. I've only had a slight ping, but nothing to really vote on.
In post 44, Aubrey wrote:Weeeell I could vote on it, but it'd be such a weak vote and open little dialog.
In post 134, Aubrey wrote: Shinobi has been mainly following (or prompted by) people with his votes, and posing simple "what do you think" questions that don't always amount to much. Sometimes prematurely at that. I've seen scum play the "
all business and asking simple questions game in order to seem pro town
" before. I nailed Havingfitz not to long ago for doing just that in a recent game.
OMGUS was never a part of my suspicions against you bud. It's all connected, and I've been having the heebie-jeebies for a bit now. I question if you've been actually trying to place your vote on someone that is scummy to you, or just finding a safe place to vote. Even now, "
I'm probably going to just move to voting a low content poster
" is a bit bothering. The asking of small questions (especially prematurely) here and there makes me wonder if you're just trying to seem town proactive. Especially when they are questions that don't always seem provoking. I've seen scum do it before, and caught scum doing it.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Aubrey »

After all we've been through, and I'm still not one of your favorites. :P
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

Am I the only one whose heart is breaking for Pyra simply because his avatar is a crying Squirtle? I keep reading his (I assume his) posts like a little kid is whimpering/sobbing.

--
In post 119, Pyra wrote:I feel like Frederick is probably town or just very bad scum, although I don't see why town would out themselves or draw fire like that Day 1. I get that what he's doing is anti-town, but I'm not sure if we should go through with lynching them. It would probably be better if we actually tried to find scum instead of voting for the troll. Just my opinion.
I took a closer look at all this, and I think what people are getting iffy on is that you think he is probably town, but can't justify it in any means. Thus you immediately chalk it up to being a troll, however you admit to it also possibly being a scum play. I (and I assume) others don't initially go into games expecting trollish actions, but rather there being AI intentions behind plays. Looking at it through this lens, one would more than likely expect a town!you to vote the slot (because you can only think of possible scum motives, no town motive, and have yet to vote anyone) while keeping your eyes out for other scum during the course of the phase. Instead you decide to argue against the votes against the slot, and would rather see a focus elsewhere.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Aubrey »

A troll's goal is to fuck over the game. He would need to fuck over whichever alignment he was put on in order to mess up the game. I think it's likely he may have been a trolling, but there is the chance he wasn't being a troll, and attempting to act crazy for scum purposes. There is also the chance he maybe town trying to do what I suggested, but gut tells me no.

Pyra's action though is interesting. If Fred was town, and Pyra scum,...why not just join the easy wagon? Why be against it? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'd imagin scum either voting it, or just ignoring it all together. Maybe making some small WTF comment. However, with a Pyra town scenario... He hasn't voted, and finally sees someone who has a possibility of being scum. So why not vote for it? Nothing to lose, so I don't understand that really either. What I'm curious about is Pyra being scum, and maybe thinking Fred(Gamma) possibly being an un-recruited mafia. He gives a reason for why the slot is acting up, and insists for people to look elsewhere. All the while he keeps the ability to vote him by noting scum potential later on.

Shinobi & Pyra are probably the 2 people that I have the most suspicions for right now. I'm kinda :? with Thenewearth.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Aubrey »

Well, I'm about to be getting busy soon. Big project I need to get done by Friday late afternoon for a client. As of right now I'd be fine seeing those three slots voted or pushed.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Pyra

Quickly skimmed. Im'a busy bee, and won't be all that active until after tomorrow 6pm-ish. I don't know why so many people townread Shinobi, but

It'd be nice if those who aren't voting would smack down a vote somewhere and explain why.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Two of the current voters votes also seem stale. Shinobi, and Thenewearth. Do you two still scum read those slots? I thought Shinobi mentioned moving his vote elsewhere at some point, and the other....well is still a outdated RVS vote.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 256, Hawk wrote:
In post 254, CommKnight wrote:Hawk and Aubrey could be TvT, I did miss your question to me. But honestly I'm not solid on it on either side of it. But TvT is my bet.

Though the other person I suspected actually is an option today. Lowell wasn't very townie early game. VOTE: Lowell
Me and Aubrey are opposed?? << I have Aubrey in my town pile
Image Put'em up.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm not re-explaining my suspicions on Pyra, Gamma. I also love that I mentioned being suspicious of Shinobi much earlier, and nobody seemed to mind him, but noooooow people are suspect of him. Seems they are based on similar reasoning as well.

I personally like Lowell a bit, but it's a weak read.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 307, XnadrojX wrote:
In post 301, Aubrey wrote:I personally like Lowell a bit, but it's a weak read.

I need to see this, he's my biggest scumread and you're my biggest townread, I'd like to know your logic
It's nothing grand really. From what I can tell, the main issue with him is lack of providing reasoning on reads. I've played with players before who throw out reads and give little why. For me this isn't really AI, as much as it is just frustrating. Play with Trandscend a time or two, and you'll get it. The first time I played with Transcend I did exactly what you are doing Xnadrojx with the very same logic, and the two of us death tunneled one another to... death. Kinda. I was NK'ed by scum, and he was lynched the following day being falsely accused as my murderer.

Now, I can't say I agree with all of what he has said. Like this.
In post 194, Lowell wrote:I'm not going to play the "maybe unrecruited mafia" bs game. First off there's no goddam way scum didn't recruit
I find this thinking rash, quick to assume, however I don't see a scum motive in saying this. Rather, I can imagin a hasty townie possibly saying this. It's not strong reasoning, but it's a step towards a town-read in my eyes.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

??? Please rattle off the posts in which that occurred between Hawk and him. Either I didn't think of it much at the time, or I had my mind on other things. You also never acknowledged what I said in favor of him.

I feel as if this game is running slower than games I've played in the past due to a few players playing in a underwhelming fashion. I hope some people get off their butts and commit a bit more.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 321, XnadrojX wrote:Why are you slightly townreading him on?
:/ it is literally the last bit in right after I responded to you yesterday.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Aubrey »

Less complaining, more doing. Unless you're doing and complaining at once.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 327, MMM wrote:Also can I just take a moment to complain about the fact that Lowell is on V/LA, CommKnight blatantly proddodged and Hawk, thenewearth and Pyra are all AWOL?
Well I just did.
Yes I know it's pointless filler and doesn't help, no I don't care what you have to say about it,I need to let my frustration out.
Whether you care or not, this seems unnecessary to me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #39) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

Check out that slam poetry. :wink:

*Snap applause*
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #40) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

You shouldn't relish the thought of having a possible opportunity of not being active/prodded Fitz. :neutral:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #41) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 342, Hawk wrote:Hey sorry guys I'll catchup and get back into this. I haven't been as invested in mafia lately.
You've been playing games back to back to back and putting 110 effort into them haven't you.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #42) » Mon May 01, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

Explain XnadrojX to me. W/o meta being an influence please.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Mon May 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm writing this quickly

--

Fitz, Comm, Pyra, Thenewearth, Lowell (even if you are on VLA), and lastly Hawk. Pick it up and be more active participants. You all are dragging the game down in my opinion personally. If you're town, wake up. We have until Friday to come to a decision. That's 4 days, and I don't think we've made much progress.

Thenewearth, you haven't really done much at all. My patience is reaching an end, and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this. I understand you were sick last you posted, but even before you weren't that talkative.

Hawk, vote. I'm tired of you being in LALA land with your vote. Give a reason while you're at it.

Comm, you've talked some but your laying in the shadows. Come into the light unless your a vampire. I agree with the others. If you think the game has gone silent, then make an attempt to cause an uproar in it. You're not being a very memorable player.

Fitz, you were excited about the game's start up in signups. When the game starts you gone for most of the first week, and then don't participate on the weekends due to your personal game protocol. It was nice that you did make a catchup post, but now I expect more activity out of you. Don't use re-reading the game as an excuse either. You're caught up to point X, go from there.

Pyra, you've been basically defending yourself all game and posting with long gaps of time in-between. Then you follow onto a wagon that is already generated votes. I want more thoughts of a diversity of players. Something more than X person is town Y person is scum if you don't mind.

Gamma, I'd like thoughts from you as well. You came into the game with few, and still I don't know who you like or dislike.

Lowell, when you get back be active in order to make up for the VLA when possible please.

--

Everyone else I feel has at least been a active participate regardless of alignment. At this point, we need a surge of gameplay.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #44) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I personally hate putting together reads lists. I find them a tad overwhelming, and I tend to give quick basic info as to why I think X when I explain in them. I find other people to be similar to me when they make read lists.

@Gamma, Gimme like your 3 strongest town reads/leans and explain why. Gimme 2-3 strongest scum reads/leans and why. Rattle of Nulls. To others who haven't been forthcoming, maybe do the same.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #45) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I tend to see scum throwing out reads when they feel like they have to, not usually voluntarily. If my memory is right, he gave them willingly w/o being asked. Regarding Lowell. The other two I can sympathize suspicion just a bit.

Now surely you have someone or 2 you have a townlean on.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #46) » Mon May 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Thanks for responding and giving feedback. Regarding the last part though, it isn't my job to point out posts for you to comment on. That is a easy way for you to dish out content. Rather, it is your job to find commentary you agree with or dissaggree with and bring forward your thoughts on them and take that initiative.

^@Comm.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #47) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 405, XnadrojX wrote:
In post 386, Xayzeck wrote:@Jordan and Aubrey regarding Lowell talking about recruiting

I really think the uninvited comment and the way he went about talking about ringed hard as an uninformed mindset.
Lowell talking about recruiting was a response to some argument about some Mafia Traitor stuff. I have nothing to say to it
No.

My suspicions on Pyra deal with me suspecting that maybe Pyra thought Fred (Now Gamma) was possibly a mafia traitor based on Pyra's actions. Shortly afterwards Lowell made it a point to say that for him there is "
no goddamn way mafia didn't recruit.
" Xayzeck is basically agreeing with what I said earlier about Lowell in that Lowell's commentary regarding the mafia traitor could be coming from an uninformed mindset (aka town). He also agrees with what I mentioned to Gamma regarding him throwing out reads unasked.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #48) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 376, XnadrojX wrote:
Here's my problem.

1 and 2 are okay. But 3 has a problem.
Firstly, this is "possibly" from a hasty townie. It's also "possibly" a scheming scum trying to stop Town from discussing about the optimal course if action by disregarding a possible scenario. So you can't say "possibly from a hasty townie" when it's also "possibly from a scheming scum"
You're twisting my words to meet your expectations of Lowells alignment. Unless you're 100% scumreading him, all of your concerns about him are basically, "
Well these actions are possibly coming from a scum Lowell.
" Just like I'm saying, "
Well these actions are possibly coming from a town Lowell.
" So don't use word choice as a way to make it seem I'm wrong.

To prove this, I'm going to use the same logic you're applying here to you below.

--

you can't say "possibly from a scheming scum" when it's also "possibly from a hasty townie."
- See how you're logic doesn't benefit you here?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #49) » Tue May 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 381, Hawk wrote:@mod Sorry I need to replace out. Not able to dedicate time to mafia right now.
:cry:

Goodbye my beloved.
In post 413, Shinobi wrote:It's annoying because I think xnad is townie but I just don't see any opportunities to discuss anything with him.
I find his posts easy enough to follow and I'm having a hard time finding fault with anything he's posted thus far. :?
So you agree with him? If so, why not join in the Lowell vote?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #50) » Wed May 03, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

Xnad, I'm getting burnt out with this. I didn't take your post out of context. I explained why your logic doesn't make me wrong or you right. We aren't going to change one another's opinions more than likely right now. Unless he starts doing scummy shit that outweighs my townlean, I'm unlikely to join the wagon.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #51) » Wed May 03, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 428, XnadrojX wrote:
I'm simplifying everything here:
I scumread him for the general lack of effort put into proving reads, as well as the dodginess in questions that implicate him.
You townread him because you see that a hasty townie could potentially jump to said conclusion.
I said that a scum could also do what he did.
You say that's not a valid reason to scumread him (?? Nowhere did I say I scumread him for that).
Wrong.

You initially scum read him for lack of reasoning for reads. I argued that doing that isn't as scummy as it is annoying early on. On day 1 (especially early on) a lot of reads are based more so on gut vs. logic, so I tend to not expect beautiful arguments against players with bows attached to them. It's why him not explaining his reads early on didn't bother me to much. I also later say to Gamma that providing reads (with or w/o reason) as early as he was doing so, and of free will, is more likely to come from a townie mindset to me over a scum mindset.

Later he makes that bold claim, a claim I can personally see coming from a hasty rash town mindset more so than a scum mindset. You said you don't care about that to Xay as he was agreeing with the points I brought up.

All the while, I'm seeing Lowell not really care if he agitates people. Not the best thing for scum to do. While scum have played the "
I don't give a fuck
" antic before (normally close to being lynched), I haven't seen scum do that right off the bat. Especially on touchy day one where anybody can be lynched for the dumbest of reasons. His whole Pyra bit, was a bit out there. He basically just gave Pyra an easy way to vote him as far as I'm concerned, and Pyra did just that. Pyra has defended and defended and jumped onto the easiest place for him to warrant a vote.

The whole dodging and refusal to comment on whatever thing, I don't know what to think of that. I haven't really paid attention as to what he was supposedly dodging on other than his early reads. I do know you were complaining about him not going head to head with you, and he did finally comment back to you when he came back from the beach. A comment that you have disregarded (or a comment I missed). You've been more interested in me it seems.

To be fair, when you said you were most likely going to just tunnel him at the early start of day one, your case in my eyes was already damaged. I saw two scenerios. 1) scum laying out a groundwork for day1 to easily push and push until the push came to an end giving you reasoning to just hammer away at one person vs. casting a wide net. 2) townie who more than likely was going to be bullheaded, bloodthirsty, and unwavering about his case. Confirmation bias is the correct word for this I think?

In short: I have a townlean on him because in comparison to a number of other players, I have more reasons to suspect he maybe town.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #52) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm like Gamma. I don't see how Shinobi is obvious town. Especially when your reasoning is "
Well he hasn't done anything scummish, mostly nullish
."

I could vote either or. We're getting down to that point.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #53) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

:/

I think my biggest issue Comm was when I asked for you to become a more active participant, you're response was a wavering "
idk
" and a few leans was thrown out. Later it seemed like you just sheeped MMM onto a wagon. It wasn't until people starting suspecting you that you really surged with activity and opinions since you're in fight for your life mode.

@MOD
Can we get a VC pwetty pweeze, and a cherry on top.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #54) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Shinobi

Following my gut here.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #55) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Aubrey »

It'll also be interesting to see what happens now that both wagons are at L2.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #56) » Fri May 05, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 572, MMM wrote:
In post 570, Lowell wrote:If it's shin or comm I strongly prefer shin at this point. I'm sold on comm's newbtownness.
Even with dueling L-2 wagons it's not too late for a case on someone else
Risky.

--

Okay Pyra and Fitz. Pick. Lowell isn't really a candidate anymore. The two of you can either solidify a lynch, or bring the game to dual L1 wagons.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #57) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

Tick tock tick tock.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #58) » Fri May 05, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Aubrey »

Should Fitz choose between you and Shinobi, he's likely to vote you Comm. Since he doesn't trust Lowell. Which is why I don't understand this need to wait it out.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #59) » Fri May 05, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Aubrey »

And yours shows support against his claims? :neutral:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #60) » Fri May 05, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Aubrey »

I've got plans this afternoon, and won't be back until later tonight. I was hoping this may get close to looking like a days end before I left, but looks like it won't if Fitz and Pyra are going to be stubborn.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #61) » Fri May 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I just quickly checked in to see where we were in the game, and realized we have 2 more days to come to a decision. LOLOLOL. I thought today was the last day for day 1 which is why I was like, "
tick tock tick tock
."
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #62) » Sat May 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Pyra, why would you state that someone has the chance of being a power role? It's anti town as hell to bring up the likiehood of someone being or not being a power-role (unless certain circumstances apply).

Shinobi, I saw your question to me. I'll get to it soon.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #63) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 594, Shinobi wrote:
In post 546, Aubrey wrote:VOTE: Shinobi

Following my gut here.
I'm aware that it's been a while since you jumped on me but it seems like you should have or could have reconsidered at some point. Why now?
Okay, so time to touch base on this. Sorry for the delay.

--

I was conflicted when I choose between you and Comm. Neither of you had decent town leans with me. Logically Comm appeared scummy to me, but my gut feelings were still twisting in knots with you. My suspicions have remained pretty much the same since earlier. The MMM case you pushed didn't do much for me either, and It's the only case that you've really pushed on your own. Since then, you've been in fight for your life mode.

Remember, at the time I thought Friday was the Lynch deadline. You were at L3 and Comm was at L2. I nearly voted Comm, but voted you to bring both wagons to L2. My thought process was that it would force HavingFitz and Pyra to become active slots in landing a lynch for the day. Both of which have been wishy washy, and are still avoiding to make a move it seems. Regardless, having two strong bandwagons to look at alone I felt would be good for when we move into tomorrow. It forces everyone to make a decision that can sway D1, and we wouldn't have to deal with figuring out stragglers for tomorrow. So ultimately I voted you to bring both wagons to L2, force Fitz and Pyra to comment, attempt to limit wagon analysis tomorrow, and look at reactions.

Pre-edit, I'd be willing to argue self preservation to be NAI.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #64) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Let me know when a Pyra wagon becomes available, thanks.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #65) » Sun May 07, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

I feel like ppl are just scared to lynch someone.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #66) » Sun May 07, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 642, Creature wrote:Hey, do you think Shinobi got the top poster by posting only useless things?
I believe I've been scum, and been one of the top posters before while I let the town eat itself alive.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #67) » Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

Creatur, who do you want to lynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #68) » Sun May 07, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Aubrey »

LOL. For those who haven't played with Creature, he rarely gives in depth whys. You're lucky if you get a sentence or two. He is one of the most minimal players I've ever played with.

--

Shinobi is not at L1.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #69) » Sun May 07, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 699, MMM wrote:Honestly given that we have an even number of players at the moment a no lynch might not be a bad thing. I'm too torn between all the current lynch candidates to actually make up my mind properly <.<
no.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #70) » Sun May 07, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Pyra.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #71) » Sun May 07, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Aubrey »

Nuke?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #72) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm starting to wonder if we are going to get a lynch....We PROBABLY should have just stuck with the two strong wagons we had going.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #73) » Sun May 07, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

If a wagon rebuilds, I'd be willing to throw support behind it. I'm about at the point where I'll lynch anybody I have general doubts on. I'm kinda bothered that the original two strong bandwagons disbanded on the last day we had available to come to a conclusion. Now we are all over the place.

I wish those who aren't voting, would vote. I wish the Lowell wagon would disband and support something else that holds a better ability of being a lynch candidate.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #74) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Comm, have you played this game variant before?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #75) » Wed May 10, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 752, CommKnight wrote: (not only that, but traitor cannot be found by cop)
Basically, I question the accuracy on this. I thought the town Cop got a solid read. If X person is scum, regardless of title and investigated, the cop would get the result of "goon." I didn't read anything saying that the Mafia traitor is immune to investigations. If you're referencing the Mafia cop here, I also never saw anything about the traitor being immune to their investigations either.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #76) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Comm, it's odd for you to scrutinize against Shinobi saying he is being shadowy when you yourself were no better day one.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #77) » Fri May 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm kinda Eh with the Xay wagon.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #78) » Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 795, CommKnight wrote:I've played with town!Fitz and this looks like his play.
I hate when people use meta like this. Actually explain why or give an example. I've played with Fitz before, and have no clue what to exactly look for in order to use meta for/against him. Besides, meta should only be used as a starting point, never a definite tell. Meta is a shaky thing to use due to its ever evolving nature.
In post 795, CommKnight wrote:Scum have a way of always being unsure.
Kinda like how you were when I first asked you to become active during the start up of the game, and still didn't become a really active participant until you were almost wagoned to death?
In post 795, CommKnight wrote: Also I'm on Shinobi's case a lot because he was active D1. But now D2 he's sitting on the backburner letting shit go by. Now you can't tell me I shouldn't expect him to be as active or more active now with two flips and more to analyze on. D1's are always shit, but D2 we got something to at least work with now.
I think it's fair to say in this game I've been no pal of Shinobi. However, I do take issue with how you're pushing him. Basically all this says to me is you feel it's okay for you to be lurkish (activity wise), but damn to anybody else who becomes lurkish in activity. BTW, Shinobi said he was busy with work. I think it's fair to give some slack, though if the lurking becomes a continued trait then that's a whole new ball field. Besides, he's been actually active throughout a good duration of the game. It was his content, and way he was interacting that made people (including myself) suspicious. One can be active and yet still murky all the while.

I disagree with the last part as well. It's always more awkward for scum at the beginning of the game. Once they have a narrative to follow, it becomes much easier to flow. Furthermore, what have we exactly learned beyond the power role flips? Pyra was speedlynched because the two strongest wagons (for whatever reason) were shifted into a disbandment. Panic hit everyone, and the lurkiest person bit the bullet. at that point, either alignment would want to lynch anybody in order to move on. Then Gamma dies. Were we really shocked by that one, after Fred did his dance and song? This line of reason to me just seems like some generic reason to give for why someone shouldn't be active.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #79) » Sun May 14, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 804, Lowell wrote:Okay I'm going to say the thing, see how it sounds. I think Aubrey is scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #80) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Aubrey »

Lowell. I'm waiting for an explanation.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #81) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Aubrey »

This isn't day 1 where I'm going to be lenient with no explanation.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #82) » Mon May 15, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm personally not a fan of his willingness to sheep any wagon as long as it isn't Xay.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #83) » Mon May 15, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Xnad.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #84) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 847, XnadrojX wrote:
In post 843, Aubrey wrote:I'm personally not a fan of his willingness to sheep any wagon as long as it isn't Xay.
I said that I'll sheep any wagon with a solid case supporting it. That's a crucial detail you messed up there. I am a human, I can make my own decisions, and if I feel a certain case or combination of separate cases are convincing, then I'll take action based on that.
You said your cases weren't strong against Shin and Comm, but you'd sheep any wagon that has some solid case behind it. However, you don't support the current case on Xay. Okay,

1. Why are you townreading Xay?
2. Why aren't you trying to sway ppl he is town?
3. Why aren't you fighting for an alternative lynch in order to save a town role in your eyes?

You're basically sitting on the sidelines waiting for someone else to make a case that you can "support" while doing nothing else really. This type of mentality I take issue with. It's a scummy mentality that's basically used to let the town lynch itself to oblivion.
In post 852, Lowell wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.%20net/viewtopic.php?p=9219429#p9219429]post 843[/url], Aubrey wrote:I'm personally not a fan of his willingness to sheep any wagon as long as it isn't Xay.
So does this mean you'd vote Xay?
The two aren't exactly related. If they are partners, i'd expect Xnad to be either in more opposition to the lynch than what he is currently, or be in a bussing state. Instead he is doing neither, and I suspect he knows Xay is town, and trying to get some town credit should his lynch go through.

Coming into today, Xay wasn't sitting high on either alignment for me. I was leaning a bit town simply because I liked the fact that he was agreeing with some of my sentiments day one. Like him, and a few others, I'm not going to bank on the number of scum being on or off day one wagons like Comm is attempting to use in order to sort out pools of players. Not when we speed lynched day 1. Of those on the wagon, the only people I care about is your misguided butt ( :P ) and Comm's. My scum read on Comm has dwindled a good deal due to the passion he is exerting, and forcing of players to take action. I originally liked Creature day one, yet that is going down the drain rapidly since he hasn't done anything since the start of the day really. Activity for him is usually a big tell to his alignment.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #85) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

Look at the top of the page.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #86) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Aubrey »

Nope. You can go back to lurking now. You've said your "hi."
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #87) » Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

:roll:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #88) » Tue May 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Let's remember this is a friendly game. :wink: Let's stray from insult.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #89) » Tue May 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Even so, keep a cool head when arguing. You're close to ad hominem there buddy. If you were to ever engage with me like that (regardless of alignment), I'd probably stop responding to you all together simply because I wouldn't be bothered to engage with something that even smells remotely toxic. Just a friendly heads up is all, and on this I say no more.

Back to the game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #90) » Thu May 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't know how I feel about M being scum...
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #91) » Fri May 19, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

I feel like MMM is being overly loud and boisterous for scum. However if he were to flip scum, Xay would gain a good deal of my attention and vise versa.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #92) » Fri May 19, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 928, MMM wrote:
In post 927, Aubrey wrote:I feel like MMM is being overly loud and boisterous for scum. However if he were to flip scum, Xay would gain a good deal of my attention and vise versa.
While I'm town I hate to disappoint you about that, but I do that as scum too.
You probably shoulda kept your mouth shut :? . Now you're just making me question if your playing the scummy self meta card by discrediting the small townlean I had going for you.
In post 930, MMM wrote:Like, all I recall CommKnight doing when he's being accused is instantly discredit the accuser and call them bad.
How are you different?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #93) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 935, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 853, Aubrey wrote:My scum read on Comm has dwindled a good deal due to the passion he is exerting, and forcing of players to take action.
Effort is often NAI.
:D How about you throw down a vote?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #94) » Fri May 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In comparison to those who are barely doing anything today, effort is going to be bit of a tell for me. There are is a whole lot of silence and lack of opinions being thrown around, and you can't tell me there isn't one if not two scum hiding in the silence.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #95) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 954, Boonskiies wrote:ive stated my thoughts on toDay. I thought Comm's case on Xay was solid, and if the Xay doesn't go through, I want Comm. Pretty sure one of them is scum; i don't think they both are.
What?

You liked Comm's case against Xay, but you'd turn tail and lynch him just because you think one of the two of'em is scum? ...that's not making a hella lot of sense to me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #96) » Sat May 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Explain the connection to me, or point me to it if you've done so all ready.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #97) » Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 991, Shinobi wrote:I think I'd still prefer xnad over anyone else today but I'd probably vote Xay over Comm if it came down to it.
Comm's reasoning isn't great but it feels so bad lynching someone who actively tries to fix things and make the game work.
This is basically how I'm feeling, but I feel as if Xnad won't be happening anytime soon. Seems to me the options are MMM, Comm, or Xay today. Between the three I'd kill off Xay before the others.

VOTE: Xay
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #98) » Mon May 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Xnad is the most recent I believe to speak out against Comm...

Both to me feel as if they were just along for the ride while MMM and Comm barked fest'd it out. Xnad basically sheeped MMM while doing little else, and Xay has been playing a bit to much in the shadows today in my opinion for someone who was (and still is) a good candidate for the lynch today.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #99) » Tue May 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1019, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1016, CommKnight wrote:I think I'm wrong about Xay
Getting those second doubts in before a mislynch?

I swear...the town who suspected Comm Lowell and even Shinobi D1 and have completely pushed those suspicions aside today are pathetic.

WTH has Lowell done today? Nothing except sheep Comm's terrible vca poe on Xay that even he doubts now (while on the Xay wagon of couse).

If Xay is lynched and flips town please NK me tonight scum. If he flips scum...disregard the pathetic and NK comments.
Lowell is still in my town reads. Why in the hell would scum him try and see how the town feels about me in post ? I've been (what I feel like) a general town read, and have been one of the few people not jumping up and down chanting, "
lynch him lynch him lynch him
." If I was truly a threat to a scum him, it'd be easier to just kill me in the night than try and see if a mislynch could be maneuvered on me. Furthermore, scum don't want to try and off players who are not interested in them.

Comm doesn't interest me right now. Though I don't fully agree with his way of pooling players together, or his ego ( :P ), I like the charisma he is trying to instill and the attempts he made to get players to actively take part in the game. I'm leaning town on him. I get this vibe of him actually trying to game solve, and the activity I appreciate.

Shinobi, eh
I'm not really in <3 with him and his murky nature, though I do appreciate we were on the same page regarding Xnad it seems.

Then we have Xay. I'm pretty sure I've said what's bothering me about him when I voted. In comparison to Comm, Lowell, or even MMM who seem to be the other major contenders today, I'd be willing to kill murky Xay over them today. Do you have reasons for why I should be town-reading him? (If you've already given them, please point to a post I may have overlooked).
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #100) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1022, Shinobi wrote:Tbh I think you jubs should actually pay attention to me
The universal mindset of everyone and their momma's. :wink:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #101) » Wed May 24, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

Fitz, I have a question in my post that you're ignoring.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #102) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Aubrey »

Dumb question. What stops us from going into Tomorrow no better than where we are now?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #103) » Wed May 24, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Aubrey »

^ Regarding the no lynch thoughts of course.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #104) » Wed May 24, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

Ah. I just ran the numbers. For those who haven't, I'll go ahead and show the math here for a perfect scum sweep either way.

Lynch Today

Currently 7 Town 3 Scum
LYNCH & NK
5 Town 3 Scum - could opt for a no lynch and push the game to LYLO following day.
LYNCH & NK
3 Scum 3 town (Game over).

No Lynch Today

Currently 7 Town 3 Scum
NK
6 Town 3 Scum
Lynch & NK
4 Town 3 Scum LYLO
Lynch
3 Town 3 Scum Game over.

--

I don't really know if one is better than the other. I'm keeping my vote where it is. If a lynch goes through cool, if not, fine I guess.

15 minutes till time is up any who... Think EST is a hour ahead of mine? I'm out.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #105) » Sun May 28, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Aubrey »

Im fairly active and upfront with my thoughts. If you're going to suspect me, at least give a case or some form of a reason.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #106) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1132, MMM wrote:
In post 1125, MMM wrote:Ok I'm just gonna do everything by gut at this point
This is my reason for everything now, deal with it
In post 1133, MMM wrote:Because frankly I don't feel like doing shit in here anymore after seeing 3 fucking PRs die in a fucking row.
I won't diss gut feelings, but if you can't even bring up supporting evidence, or even a theory at best, then I can't say it's an impressive read. I'm assuming that's why you're now all of a sudden conflicted.

Regarding your lil' disgruntled attitude, I think you need to take a dose of your own medicine. 3 power roles bit the dust, shit happens. Deal with it. Getting frustrated and losing complete interest isn't the way to go.

In post 1135, Boonskiies wrote:that was a bad no lynch yesterDay. Makes it so we're in the same position toDay as yesterDay basically.
I voiced the same concerns yesterday, and nobody seemed to care due to the worry of a mislynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #107) » Sun May 28, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

odd theory, I wonder if scum felt as if they would be safe in leaving the Comm and Xay wagon untouched hence Creatures death. If one of Comm or Xay were scum, why kill Creature
(a read-less slot by the end of day who would gladly swing to a wagon with the most votes)
only to bring themselves back the same position for today? If one were scum I'd imagine them killing of either a person that was threatening to either themselves or a buddy, OR kill someone off who was pro their counter wagon in order to attempt to frame that counter wagon.

There are obviously holes in this. Scum could have found out that Creature was a power-roll, or maybe they thought other kills would be obvious and only help cement their death. Yada yada. I try not to put to much emphasis on NK analysis since it is always a sketchy topic, but it is something I wondering about.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #108) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1154, MMM wrote:
In post 931, Aubrey wrote:
In post 928, MMM wrote:
In post 927, Aubrey wrote:I feel like MMM is being overly loud and boisterous for scum. However if he were to flip scum, Xay would gain a good deal of my attention and vise versa.
While I'm town I hate to disappoint you about that, but I do that as scum too.
You probably shoulda kept your mouth shut :? . Now you're just making me question if your playing the scummy self meta card by discrediting the small townlean I had going for you.
THIS
This is what I felt comes from scum wanting to keep their options open
You mean after I had brought forward reasons for thinking you less likely to be scum?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #109) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1155, DeathByMudkip wrote:
In post 1145, XnadrojX wrote:Remind me what's the case on Xay?
I need this?
Do you town read him? Who would you prefer lynched and why?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #110) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:39 am

Post by Aubrey »

Just because you haven't seen scum flig off town credit given to them doesn't make it poor to nonexistent reasoning. Furthermore, if I were keeping options open, why bother speaking up for you in the first place? Lastly, notice how I'm screaming and shouting for people to lynch your butt?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #111) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh wow M. Totally off topic, but I thought you were someone else this whole time who modded one of my games, The_MM.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #112) » Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Aubrey »

So basically we're right back to what I said in post , and from a logical standpoint I've disproven your concerns. However since it has come from my mouth, you're going to be hardheaded about your gut read I guess. Swell.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #113) » Mon May 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Aubrey »

:neutral:
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #114) » Mon May 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Aubrey »

"
To town
" is a consideration when a person is scum, and played a good town game while bringing extremely worse off individuals in comparison to he or she to the finale, and one wonders, "Why in the hell has this person remained for so long when they probably should have been killed off by now?"

This is not that case.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #115) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1168, CommKnight wrote:Well why haven't you been killed off Aubrey?
Do I really need to explain N1? As for N2, I can't say. There's the theory I brought forward not so long ago. Scum could have found Creature's PR. Maybe I'm not a threat to them and totally wrong in my reads, or maybe they were scared to target a general town read due to the possibilities of a watcher. I can't answer that question exactly seeing as I'm not scum. at this point in time, it's hard to strongly use NK analysis.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #116) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Aubrey »

?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #117) » Wed May 31, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1183, havingfitz wrote:MMM....please go to Lowell or Comm.

If anyone can make a good case for why Lowell is town or Xay is scum I'd love to see them.
How about the reverse?

Beyond people simply saying, "Lowell's ISO is garbage" I haven't seen a proper case built on him since D1. Vice versa, I've seen a number of people fight against the Xay wagon in the sense that they don't see a case, yet have not brought forward evidence that he is town.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: Xay
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Mobil post.

1, I'll try and remain as active as before, but this week I'm working freelance on site. I'm not going to be around as much. I should be free-er the following week. I don't see a reason to go VLA.

2, I've already explained why I was hendering on a Xay speedlynch. After a few days passing, and hearing no word, it became an activity issue that warranted my vote.

3, I'm leaning towards voting Xnad personally. Day 1 was strong, but externally lackluster since.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Aubrey »

We're assuming a lot with him using or not using his powers.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Well maybe not. More than likely he would have used the silent kill after being a big suspect yesterday.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Like I want to lynch Xnad, but the whole bussing thing is kinda having me conflicted since Xnad has just been munching on Comm's ass all game.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Aubrey »

I've skimmed. At work. Let's focus on killing suspicious ppl and not worry about how many roles scum picked / didn't pick / possible PR's. It's kinda pointless content to shuffle through. VOTE: xnad.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm suspect of Shin and Xnad, but I doubt they are scum together.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm getting tired of people simply saying, "
there's not much to this lynch, blah blah blah
." How about you give me a reason to think he's town then. Just like with Xay I kept hearing, "
there isn't much to this lynch
" and look what happened.

If you're not for the lynch, figure out why you think he is likely to flip town and defend him. Otherwise find someone you think is scummier, vote them, and create a counter vote. *
looks at those not voting
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

F u page top.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1303, Lowell wrote:
In post 1300, Aubrey wrote:I'm getting tired of people simply saying, "
there's not much to this lynch, blah blah blah
." How about you give me a reason to think he's town then. Just like with Xay I kept hearing, "
there isn't much to this lynch
" and look what happened.

If you're not for the lynch, figure out why you think he is likely to flip town and defend him. Otherwise find someone you think is scummier, vote them, and create a counter vote. *
looks at those not voting
Whoa look at aubrey getting all hot and bothered over here. Doesn't at all look fake. Good show, sir!

Xnad and aubrey is the answer, gang.
How did you figure it out??? Well, gg. I'ma go sip on some lemonade cause clearly it's game over. Fan myself cause I'm hot and bothered by the smell of certain defeat. Thought I had it too.
In post 1302, MMM wrote:I don't know, I've been really flip floppy this game and I think my thoughts should be obvious to anyone reading my posts. His early game read as town to me and back when Comm wanted to get Xay lynched it didn't make that much sense so I think Xnad might have a point about his bussing theory. People say there's no motivation to bus a JOAT d2 but if scum found the Tracker and it's confirmed that there is no living Bodyguard there's no real reason to keep the JOAT alive if it secures a scum win.
I've been leaning town on Comm for a while but looking back at early d2 I still see it in a scummy-ish light.

And Shinobi is correct. There is nobody in this game I'm not suspecting.
I don't even town read Xnad either, I'm mostly playing devil's advocate because the damning arguments towards him seem really weak and his counterargument seems to hold more weight to me because I can logically understand it.
"I suspect everyone, but I'm not going to vote Xnad." "Idk what Comm is." "Dunnu what I'm going to do" "I TRUST NOBODY" "They are all out to get"

-MM

Welcome to mafia. The game where you gotta come to a decision at some point until certain evidence either confirms or conflicts with your beliefs. Otherwise you're just scum keeping your options open.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1332, XnadrojX wrote: Sorry my faction, this was completely my fault this time for being lazy Day 2 and 3.
I'm pretty sure we lynched correctly here. What townie says, "
Sorry my faction for being lazy.
" :P
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm personally leaning Fitz, Shinobi, or MMM. I want to heavily TR MMM, but he says things every now and then that just bother the hell out of me (
like the constant whining about scum not killing him, or woo is me I may die tonight commentary
). Comm has been a TR for me for a good part of this game

It's obvious there is no vig as someone stated. I'm not going to discuss possible power roles and what there is or isn't. That's pointless and just guesswork.

--
In post 1357, CommKnight wrote:
But my vote is staying because

1.) He was on the Goon Cop's radar.
2.) He's on my radar.
3.) The cop ISO reads that he didn't check either Aubrey or Xnad so was sure scum was in one of them.

So moment of truth, I'm risking it all, sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm pushing this!
1. I thought I was on his radar cause he thought I was bussing. Clearly I wasn't.

Pre-edit: Okay...going to continue any who. Not exactly happy you risked the game hoping to catch scum, but I'll get over that. Personally I find a quick double scum vote less likely on a player with one vote, vs. a quick single scum hammer. Not saying we should throw out votes willy nelly of course.

2. You suspect anyone who isn't you.
3. Where in his ISO does it look like he checked everyone else? Because you make it sound like I'm the only unchecked option.
4. Think you said I haven't been a consideration for most the game? When was Fitz really pushed? Shin had a moment, then nobody talked about him later basically. MMM has had some jabs, but I don't remember him really being a lynch option. You're the only one of us who has really been put in the pan and boiled.

--

I know Lowell hasn't checked me based on his jabs. I don't feel like he checked MMM since his main issue was that he felt that he was a busser, but had a townish tone. makes me think he also hasn't checked either Shin or Fitz. I feel like if he had a solid read on a player he would be more direct like "
X is scum.
" That is a straight up crumb answer vs. "
I think X is scum because this this and this, but could be town because this.
"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm curious about Fitz, mostly due to the delayed Xay lynch. When asked why he was opposed to the Xay kill, he couldn't really give a good reason for why he was townreading him beyond him suspecting other ppl. Via post . Shortly after stating that Xay's fate was in the hands of Shinobi, he highly advocated a no lynch which would later prolong Xay's life. Shinobi abstained of course. Xay is lynched the following day with both Fitz and Shin off the wagon.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1397, Shinobi wrote:Where is Aubrey? I want to know what his reads are.
I've already given the trio I'm interested in, and brought forward suspicion against Fitz.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Aubrey »

What do you want to discuss further?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

Eh. slightly shocked a quick hammer hasn't happened. Leads me to think scum do not have day talk, and can't coordinate one, or one of them was scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

Is what? Their are two possibilities there.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Aubrey »

Well if people are ruling out pairs, they can rule us out now since we are right here and could easily quick hammer Comm. I'd probably lean towards MMM. If Comm is scum I'll give him a standing applause.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

as for the picking between two options, I can't. Not logically at least.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Aubrey »

Because the only dirty thing people have had on him this whole time is, "
omg you created this super plan to get by the game with
" since like day 2. Rarely if ever do scum come up with some mad genius mastermind plan to win a game that is outside the typical. Either they slide through the game, and let the town lynch themselves silly, or they buss big time and hope that it pays off.

His activity has been solid. His drive, solid. He really hasn't been keeping options open that you tend to see from scum, and has been (what I feel like) narrowing down lynch options and trying to link people together, and pretty much sticking to them. A good deal of gut is also a influence.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

The Xay lynches/wagons is the place i'm most interested in finding scum personally. The fact that you and Fitz forced a no lynch bothers me extremely.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1418, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1413, Aubrey wrote:The Xay lynches/wagons is the place i'm most interested in finding scum personally. The fact that you and Fitz forced a no lynch bothers me extremely.
Iirc, fitz didn't show up and Creature and I were the ones forcing a no lynch in the first place.
The two of us had the option to switch to Comm over Xay and we didn't do it.
Why does it bother you, exactly?
??? Fitz is the one who advocated it. Then you followed. It bothers me because you all forced a no lynch when scum could have been lynched day 2 instead of 3. I can see scum forcing/advocating a no lynch on their own buddy, in the hopes that they can recover the following day. Furthermore I still stand by this,
In post 1364, Aubrey wrote:I'm curious about Fitz, mostly due to the delayed Xay lynch. When asked why he was opposed to the Xay kill, he couldn't really give a good reason for why he was townreading him beyond him suspecting other ppl. Via post . Shortly after stating that Xay's fate was in the hands of Shinobi, he highly advocated a no lynch which would later prolong Xay's life. Shinobi abstained of course. Xay is lynched the following day with both Fitz and Shin off the wagon.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1421, Shinobi wrote:Pretty sure fitz advocated lynching Comm over Xay and only suggested nl as an alternative to lynching Xay.
and this should make me feel all warm inside?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1036, havingfitz wrote:A no lynch might be good too.

If we lynch today and it's a mislynch....then tomorrow is MYLO.

A no lynch gives potential town prs another chance to find scum and avoids MYLO tomorrow.

Did you or anybody else offer up a no lynch option before this post? If not, this is Fitz advocating a no lynch as another option, and you and whoever following.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'm saying I can see scum proposing a no lynch to Xay D2. You two were a part of that. Fitz pushing an alternative lynch doesn't sway me of him being innocent. It's straight forward.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Aubrey »

Fitz | Shin
Fitz | MMM
Shin | MMM
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Aubrey »

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1431, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1413, Aubrey wrote:The Xay lynches/wagons is the place i'm most interested in finding scum personally. The fact that you and
Fitz forced a no lynch bothers me extremely
Why? I do not recall Shinobi lobbying for a no lynch like I did. His assist was by virtue of not hammering when iirc he was inclined to do at one point.
I hope I'm understanding this right. You're saying you were expecting him to vote him at some point, but didn't? Did he mention being suspicious of Xay, and never vote?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #146) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

VOTE: fitz
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #147) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Aubrey »

Fitz is town.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #148) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Aubrey »

So haha got you.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #149) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Aubrey »

I was the scum investigator and know he is vanilla town.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1480, MMM wrote:So... Aubrey + Shin?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Aubrey »

Nah it's game. GG everyone.

SHINOBI. we. could. have. quick. hammered. LOLOL. I was hinting so hard. I actually began to suspect that MMM was my partner since it didn't happen. I had no clue who my scum buddy was going into today other than Fitz being town. I was leaning you being my buddy upon entering until my quick hammer hints went un-noticed.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #152) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Aubrey »

I was actually impressed with your pairing groups Comm D2. I kept you alive simply because I didn't think you'd flip a power-role and was hoping people would give you some trouble down the road.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #153) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1486, MMM wrote:This is where I'd usually say that I told you all that was scum but I can't really do that since I scum read literally everyone in the game...
Eh, we've all had games like that where we can't get focused reads before.
In post 1489, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1485, Aubrey wrote:Nah it's game. GG everyone.

SHINOBI. we. could. have. quick. hammered. LOLOL. I was hinting so hard. I actually began to suspect that MMM was my partner since it didn't happen. I had no clue who my scum buddy was going into today other than Fitz being town. I was leaning you being my buddy upon entering until my quick hammer hints went un-noticed.
I didn't know you knew who I was so I didn't want to make the first move and be left out to dry on the off chance that I voted someone that you thought was the traitor.

If you had made the first move I would have followed.
Ahhh. Fair enough. LOL. I waited for like 15 or so minutes just re-freashing the page.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1490, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1485, Aubrey wrote:Nah it's game. GG everyone.

Like if you tried to quick-hammer MMM I would've pulled off because I was watching the thread for a vote when I had it on him.

So I guess good thing Shinobi ignored the hints. XD
I was meaning you where MMM had voted you.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1496, CommKnight wrote:I should've held my vote on Aubrey at the beginning of the day.
:P :P :P
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

Shin, I apologize for being all over you for most the game. I don't think it was until the halfway point that I began to have suspicions that you were my buddy, but I had to keep my reads and story straight.

The only person I got a read on was Fitz actually. I looked into you D1, but received no read.

The Creature kill was mostly to keep the town in the same state is was the day before. I checked fitz and we decided to kill Creature. I think we both wavered on him being a power-role which solidified the kill even more.

The Boon kill was a PR check. I had felt that he had been after Xay so much (and seemed so assured) that I thought it was due to him having a positive read.

The Lowell kill was simply because he was after my cute lil ass and I was sure he was the last remaining power-role due to his personality this game. He never seemed to care about getting mislynched, which at the end indicated that he had an ace up his sleeve.

All other kills with just kills to keep the town from getting to much info.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Aubrey »

Usually if i feel like it will be a bitch and a half to scum-read someone and push it through, I either ignore the slot or TR the slot. In your case it was easier to just TR your slot. Lowell got town-read early just because I felt like I needed to take some early hard stances, so that I wouldn't look so lax and open with my reads.

Don't think I was for anybody else being town strongly.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Aubrey »

Overall this was a pretty fun game to me. There were some twists and turns. Everyone was pleasant, and there was little toxicity. Hope Shinobi didn't roll his eyes to much at Xay and myself, and hope you weren't annoyed with not getting recruited. We thought the game would be more fun and suspenseful not knowing who our 3rd ally was. We also didn't want to max out our PR options.

I think had certain people not been eliminated, the game could have turned out different. Creature, Boon, and Lowell began to scare me some with potentially coming close to the truth. As did Comm, but I left him around anyway. I had already decided like D2 he was going to last until the finale, or shortly before, for reasons mentioned earlier and me loving to keep a boisterous player around. I'm "dying" to know what the dead thread thought. hehe bad pun.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1512, MMM wrote: What I do remember though is when I caught Aubrey's scum tell in coming to defend me/trying to intervene in some attempt to prevent toxicity for towncred (I assume).
I had no scum intention there actually. LOL. It is so easy for this game to get toxic, heated, and even disgusting that I make it a point to try and limit it as a player anytime that I potentially sense the game (or a player) possibly heading down that emotional direction. It's one of the reasons why I reframe from using words such as stupid, or using other such words when describing a players thoughts or actions.

I've been in, and read a few, games where it got extremely toxic between a few players, and it's just a buzz kill. I've known a lot of players to stop playing simply due to encountering players who don't regard other people the way they should.
This is not aimed at you btw, just a statement about the game and toxicity in general.

optimally players need to have touch skin, and have a sense of regard to others as well, for this game to be played as intended.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Aubrey »

I think the worse thing about this game overall was Hawk's sub out. :cry: I really wanted to mess with him.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #161) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

I had suspicions he was my partner, but was not entirely sure after our back and forth. I Began to think MMM was until the end. I knew you Comm were not aligned to me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Aubrey »

Goon Cop is more useful when scum pick only one PR and recruit, where the role blocker is less useful here. Vise versa, if scum were to pick a number of power-roles it makes the role-blocker and tracker more useful. I think part of it comes down to the luck of the draw and how well that draw matches up with what scum picked.

I'm curious to know what made Gamma block me N1. :P
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1533, Shinobi wrote: I wanted to light both of you on fire.
<3 you
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #164) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Aubrey »

(Testing something)
Aubrey
Aubrey