MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 am

Post by MMM »

Hopefully the activity doesn't die out this game given the long deadlines.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:38 am

Post by MMM »

2 more people should confirm so we can start already
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:55 am

Post by MMM »

In post 28, Mulch wrote:
In post 27, massive wrote:VOTE: Mulch
Clearly trying to rush the town and we only just started!
VOTE: massive who the hell gives a reason for a meme vote
Same!
VOTE: Mulch
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Post by MMM »

In post 33, Mulch wrote:
In post 32, MMM wrote:
In post 28, Mulch wrote:
In post 27, massive wrote:VOTE: Mulch
Clearly trying to rush the town and we only just started!
VOTE: massive who the hell gives a reason for a meme vote
Same!
VOTE: Mulch
I like you lol
Holy shit, that's just like your second post and I already found something we both have in common! This game's gonna be good.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:39 am

Post by MMM »

VOTE: LmkGuy
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 am

Post by MMM »

In post 96, Mulch wrote:This is the point where MMM falls into two traps that I had set up. The first trap: Being hypocritical ( I did this on purpose). The second trap: Buddying me after I attempted to buddy them first. , . I am going to be hugely aware for buddying this game, and the first one is a HUGE easy quickvote for a scum to do early.
In the early game shitposting phase I do stuff like that (referring to both of my posts that you linked there) as either alignment lol.

Posting thoughts on the remainder of the game's posts so far soon.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:53 am

Post by MMM »

Why the fuck do people think ELA is scummy?
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 am

Post by MMM »

Never mind what I said there. I skimmed through, addressed the part of your post addressing me, then reread chronologically again, and I see your reasoning now.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:01 am

Post by MMM »

In post 108, Mulch wrote:Lazyness is not gonna be in this game. If I am going to try, everyone is going to try.
I am in full support of this by the way. My past site experience indicates that stale games are incredibly lame and I really hope this does not happen here.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 am

Post by MMM »

In post 96, Mulch wrote:Arunagrundy in post 20 did something that most people thought would be NAI but I thought was pretty cool. Instead of doing a typical meme he did , which seems insignifcant but I sort of feel like makes you stick out more. IMO early game scum want to stick out as little as possible, so even though this is pretty much TOTALLY insignificant, I sort of am giving a slight town lean to this. Meanwhile, the oppsosite is true for massive, who just said ", which is TOTALLY blending in with the crowd.

You guys probably think I am crazy lol.
Must be the first time I've seen pregame posts being read as potentially alignment indicative. I don't think either of those posts are alignment indicative, and are probably more personality indicative than anything else. If you do think they're alignment indicative, does that mean you also have a scum lean on Tchill13, Lil Uzi Vert, iDanyboy, LmkGuy, Formerfish
and yourself
? Or is your lean on him simply due to him being the last person to make a post like that?
On to the next:'
post by Massive is weird to me, even though they way I talked about it was definitely hypocritical. My observations generally about early game is that scum, again, want to have no attention on themselves, and one of the "perceived' ways of doing this is by having naked votes. I'm totally fine with meme votes on me, or anyone else, but I just feel scum would have a slightly higher tendency to explain their votes. My problem with massive's explanation here is that the explanation itself was horribe yet had a tinge of seriousness in it. Again, this is almost totally NAI.
To me, it tonally reads as if it had no actual seriousness.
After that mini conflict I brought up, eevee in post completely ignores the conflict and votes someone else. Not totally allignment indicative, but avoiding taking a stance on a mini conflict.
I think only scum would intervene in an insignificant mini conflict in the third post of the game.
[pos36]This post by DannyBoy [/post] reads to me as scum-who-wants-to-seem-like-they-are-scumhunting. I don't understand this at all, and what the point of it is, so why is he saying it?
I could see this argument for scum!Danny.
now makes his grand entrance by listing 3 "scummy" things I did that were not actually scummy. Butt hurt over RVS? NAI and wrong. OMGUS vote? Actually that is more towny than scum. Flits away? NAI.

Listen, I would normally be ALL over this as some try hard scum that's trying to pin dumbass things on me, but it REEKS of authenticity, particualarly because he seemd like he already had a grudge against me , so I can see why he would have confirmation bias on me.
It could just as easily be something set up by scum, and I could see it coming from both alignments.
This is a thought it slightly feels buddying. However, I think I was making myself pretty obvtown at this point, and the townread has a legitimate reason, but it still does not nullify the fact they were subtly white knighting me.
>Calling yourself obvtown 3 pages into the game
Townlean slowly dropping...
, there is ZERO point to talking about this when there are already conflicts going on in the game, and it reeks of scum trying to think of something to say.

Wrong. If you want to scum read anyone for this then you should be scum reading Gerry as he brought up the topic in the first place.
Meanwhile, is an example of good town intention, which was to try to pry into naked townreads.

post feels akaward as fuck.
I like both of these points.
Eevee with the I'm townie so I need to talk about things again and
This... is where I can no longer come up with plausible town motivation for talking about it.
we are mindmelding, yay, and I really like this by Tchill as well.
I dislike the speed that wagon took off at and the nakedness of the votes on him too.
vote by Uzi is off as fuck. I am such an easy target to go against right now, and I would expect town to pick up on the useless fluff as well. This reeks of opportunism and subtle white knighting of Eevee, which is bad no matter Eevee allignment.
Going against the flow isn't scummy in my eyes. The lack of reasoning and target chosen might be.
post is the only thing I slightly dislike about Gerry rn; it seems like a useless point.
Agree that this is bad.

On an unrelated side note, I'm feeling like this is gonna be another game where the majority of the action is gonna happen while I'm not here. <.<

On a related side note, I'll post reads in approximately 3 pages from now.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:16 am

Post by MMM »

In post 117, Mulch wrote:Oh, and I normally read on GAMM but it gets me lynched so I decided to do GAMM this game but actually give reasons to back it up
What is GA--
In post 141, Mulch wrote:
In post 137, EeveeLution Army wrote:Hmm my lingo is rusty what is GAMM again? Also yeah i don't like how he completely tosses away your reads. He should at least explain why its wrong here.
It's not common; I think I created it, I forgot to explain it early game.

Gut, Authenticity, Motivation, and Meta. Those are the 4 things everyone should be reading others on.
Ok fair nuff but I think meta is a downright bu--
In post 144, EeveeLution Army wrote:I agree with three of those things. Meta however. Meta can change if the player is good enough to see it.
Yeah this is gonna be one of those games. Fuck my life.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:22 am

Post by MMM »

VOTE: Bomberman his logic seems off to me. Dislike Gerry's reaction to being voted. Like the concerns Danyboy brought up.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:16 am

Post by MMM »

In post 172, Bomberman wrote:He read pretty confrontational to me, and I presumed it was nervous because he kept asserting himself and even dared me once or twice to vote him.
If he dares you to vote him wouldn't that imply that he's not scared at all?
In post 173, gerryoat wrote:
In post 171, MMM wrote:VOTE: Bomberman his logic seems off to me. Dislike Gerry's reaction to being voted. Like the concerns Danyboy brought up.
VOTE: bomberman how does this make you feel
Uh
That's a strange way to place a vote.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:52 am

Post by MMM »

{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch,
LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS
}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:03 am

Post by MMM »

In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?
Not enough content.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:04 am

Post by MMM »

In post 229, EeveeLution Army wrote:Oh MMM you were thinking the same thing as me. That was my theory from earlier. Bomber + mulch is unlikely but possible because of how mulch reacted when the heat turned up on bomber.
Interesting. If Uzi does flip scum that theory should probably be discarded though since Mulch will be practically confirmed town.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:26 am

Post by MMM »

Basically the yellow names mean they haven't posted enough content to justify a solid read on them, and that they could be scum deliberately avoiding posting content - not necessarily while giving some useless reason, I think none of them has done that.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:29 am

Post by MMM »

In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch,
}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
1. I didn't realise you still had your vote on Mulch.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered
that well
at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am

Post by MMM »

In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 244, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered
that well
at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.
You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they are ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
EBWOP.
I don't recall you elaborating on why you are confident in Mulch being town. If you did, I must have missed it. But without an actual explanation (hint hint) locking a read on someone this early in the game is unacceptable.
Mulch, that goes for you too. What makes fish and particularly gerry so townie?
In post 247, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 242, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
They have 3 out of the 242 posts in this thread. They haven't.

And if they're ignoring? Town can be lazy and not give effort. It's not AI.

I've already stated i just want him to contribute so i can get some form of read on him.
Do you have opinions on anyone else? Like you know - people who have actually posted enough for you to be able to have an actual opinion on them?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
About 3 months worth of games on a live chat with disappointingly low quality games for the most part. About a handful of forum games, completed one as scum and about 6-ish as town in total I think. I assume this is what you wanted to know anyway.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 am

Post by MMM »

In post 257, massive wrote:
In post 231, MMM wrote:
In post 230, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also any particular reason you read massive?
Not enough content.
Spoiler alert: I am generally a low-content poster as both alignments. See, oh, any game I've played in the last two years where some scumbum always feels the urge to mention this. Activity is NAI. But trying to play it like it is is the oldest (and most transparent) trick in the book.

VOTE: MMM
1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:11 am

Post by MMM »

In post 259, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 256, MMM wrote:
In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 244, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum

that well
You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they are ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
EBWOP.
I don't recall you elaborating on why you are confident in Mulch being town. If you did, I must have missed it. But without an actual explanation (hint hint) locking a read on someone this early in the game is unacceptable.
I didn't and I don't have to unless you have a reason to suspect him. If you do, state so and why. I'm really struggling to see the why it isn't reasonable for one to lean or feel strongly about one of the most active players in the game.
It seems unreasonable to me because you were
operating under the assumption
he is town rather than
strongly feeling
that he's town.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:45 am

Post by MMM »

In post 262, massive wrote:
In post 260, MMM wrote: 1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
1. Please quote who else has mentioned this.
2. That's a lot of anger for one vote mate.
In post 96, Mulch wrote:Arunagrundy in post 20 did something that most people thought would be NAI but I thought was pretty cool. Instead of doing a typical meme he did , which seems insignifcant but I sort of feel like makes you stick out more.
IMO early game scum want to stick out as little as possible
, so even though this is pretty much TOTALLY insignificant, I sort of am giving a slight town lean to this. Meanwhile, the oppsosite is true for massive, who just said ", which is TOTALLY blending in with the crowd.
2. I'm not angry about the vote, I'm angry about the ignorance with which you cast it.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:24 am

Post by MMM »

In post 266, EeveeLution Army wrote:Townreads- former / mmm /
lil

Slight scumread on mulch / bomber / possibly lmk depending on what he says when he gets back
Rest neutral for now.

Nothing is locked yet though.
Explain the Uzi townread pls and ty
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:26 am

Post by MMM »

In post 259, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 256, MMM wrote:I don't recall you elaborating on why you are confident in Mulch being town. If you did, I must have missed it. But without an actual explanation (hint hint) locking a read on someone this early in the game is unacceptable.
Mulch, that goes for you too. What makes fish and particularly gerry so townie?
I didn't and I don't have to unless you have a reason to suspect him. If you do, state so and why. I'm really struggling to see the why it isn't reasonable for one to lean or feel strongly about one of the most active players in the game.
Also I think I didn't answer this, in which case I have to say, not having a reason to suspect him = null; not superobvtown.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:55 am

Post by MMM »

In post 269, Mulch wrote:Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:56 am

Post by MMM »

In post 279, EeveeLution Army wrote:Uzis questioning seems townie and genuine. At this point i think he's more town then scum but MMM perhaps you can show me where i may be wrong in my reasoning here.
I'm not good with analysing genuinity, and I've explained my own case for him being scum already.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:04 am

Post by MMM »

In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MMM »

In post 294, MMM wrote:
In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
Add Uzi to this list
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:32 am

Post by MMM »

In post 296, Bomberman wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
If I put this off and answer it later, would you be mad at me?
For how long will you put it off?
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:55 am

Post by MMM »

It's ok, I ping people constantly.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:02 am

Post by MMM »

Oh hey I'm the largest wagon
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:44 am

Post by MMM »

Yes
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by MMM »

In post 311, Bomberman wrote:I honestly didn't realize MMM had so many votes
I didn't either but with 1 being an RVS vote from someone who hasn't posted since page 3, 2 being OMGUS and 1 being... (Mulch what the heck is your vote based off of again?) this wagon should be dissolved in no time.
MMM wrote: For how long will you put it off?
I know this sounds presumptuous but you'll know
Fair nuff. To answer your question, I won't be mad. :P
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:04 am

Post by MMM »

In post 332, Formerfish wrote:MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?

[...]

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
I swear a fucklot more than the next guy because I get really frustrated when every single one of you is acting like a bunch of fucking retards by calling me scum based on pathetically false accusations and not actually dealing with what I am actually fucking talking about in my god damn posts. I came to this site in the first place because the play standard on PS was simply fucking awful but I certainly never expected it to be just as bad here. You, like massive, have not read the fucking context when you made your own accusation, and thus obviously your shitty statement about my intentions there is completely and utterly WRONG.

I could tell you to actually read the context and interpret it as what you're SUPPOSED to interpret, but clearly it's just a waste of time. Those on my wagon who are town are tunnelling and those who are scum are taking advantage of me being a really easy wagon. It doesn't really matter what I say, because neither are getting off any time soon, apparently, despite it being the obvious correct play, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that it's not already been done.

And on a final note... thank you guys so much for proving to me that I should just stop trying with this entire game. I thought the standards of play here would be higher than on PS, but apparently actually making your fucking cases will result in people calling you fake and scum for actually trying to accomplish shit without explaining either why I'm scum or why my case is apparently a totally fake narrative. No thank you, I'd rather just die on night 1 every fucking game so I don't have to deal with peoples' fucking bullshit.

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and say that someone will assume that I've claimed scum for the second time now, and you know what, I don't even care at this point. After all you clearly all know so much better than me so surely you'll manage to find scum really easily after my mislynch. But whatever. I can't be fucked investing more time into this if I'm just gonna get blatantly ignored and misrepped by both town and scum.

Poke me if you're actually gonna read what I have to say. I'm done with talking into a fucking vacuum.

<<< User was given a warning for this post. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MMM »

Oh hey, some people actually listen to me.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert let's get this then.

I'll look at this again tomorrow. My head hurts badly right now.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 am

Post by MMM »

I don't like the eagerness to end this day within 3 RL days btw.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 am

Post by MMM »

I've calmed down for now.
In post 404, Mulch wrote:
In post 403, MMM wrote:I don't like the eagerness to end this day within 3 RL days btw.
I think that scum would not be willing to go out there so much with this, so why do you not like it?
I was gonna answer this, but then I saw that Danyboy already gave all the reasons in the world for which it would be terrible to end the day already, so no real point.
In post 410, Formerfish wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 345, MMM wrote:
In post 332, Formerfish wrote:MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?

[...]

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
I swear a fucklot more than the next guy because I get really frustrated when every single one of you is acting like a bunch of fucking retards by calling me scum based on pathetically false accusations and not actually dealing with what I am actually fucking talking about in my god damn posts. I came to this site in the first place because the play standard on PS was simply fucking awful but I certainly never expected it to be just as bad here. You, like massive, have not read the fucking context when you made your own accusation, and thus obviously your shitty statement about my intentions there is completely and utterly WRONG.

I could tell you to actually read the context and interpret it as what you're SUPPOSED to interpret, but clearly it's just a waste of time. Those on my wagon who are town are tunnelling and those who are scum are taking advantage of me being a really easy wagon. It doesn't really matter what I say, because neither are getting off any time soon, apparently, despite it being the obvious correct play, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that it's not already been done.

And on a final note... thank you guys so much for proving to me that I should just stop trying with this entire game. I thought the standards of play here would be higher than on PS, but apparently actually making your fucking cases will result in people calling you fake and scum for actually trying to accomplish shit without explaining either why I'm scum or why my case is apparently a totally fake narrative. No thank you, I'd rather just die on night 1 every fucking game so I don't have to deal with peoples' fucking bullshit.

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and say that someone will assume that I've claimed scum for the second time now, and you know what, I don't even care at this point. After all you clearly all know so much better than me so surely you'll manage to find scum really easily after my mislynch. But whatever. I can't be fucked investing more time into this if I'm just gonna get blatantly ignored and misrepped by both town and scum.

Poke me if you're actually gonna read what I have to say. I'm done with talking into a fucking vacuum.

I'm not going to respond to this yet other than saying that I am going to politely ask you to refrain from using perjorative language towards myself and the other players. I swear a lot myself, but you know what I try not to do? Call people fucking retards for reading you a certain way.

You say I didn't read what you wrote, expect I did. And I outlined my thought process on you as well. Just because something isn't going your way it does not give you carte blanche to be a dick. So this is your one warning from me. Do it again and you and I will never play a game together again.

If you are that upset about my basic case on you, refute it, and then find scum.
I already found scum but I can't prove that I did if people don't vote with me.
You obviously did not read the context behind 295. Read it again. And then reread it. And then come to the obvious correct conclusion on what it actually means and that you were misrepping me.
And I am ever so sorry for not being able to post my thoughts before your thoughts and that they happened to coincide, thus classifying as very obvious buddying towards you. I'll try to avoid posting my own thoughts in the future so I can avoid being misrepped as scum for it, I guess.
As for being scumread for a swear word... seriously dude get over yourself and come off the mindless tunnel. Your case on me isn't even one.
In post 416, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What do you think of Arona's reasoning for voting MMM then?
In post 340, aronagrundy wrote:I came in to low key prodge bc I won't really have time to read this til the weekend but I'll answer your question.

Both votes were serious to an extent. I thought MMM's tone seemed forced (which is why I voted them the first time) and then I didn't like their lmk vote. I read it as a serious response to lmk's gamma vote. I wasn't very clear with my reasoning because I wasn't really taking the game that seriously yet
I should clearly have addressed this earlier, but haven't apparently.
How the hell is a naked vote in RVS alignment indicative?
In post 426, GreyICE wrote:So MMM is scum?

Hmmm, do I commit a vote before even reading the rest of the thread? Well you only live once.

Actually I've been shot like 20 times playing mafia maybe that doesn't apply.

Vote: MMM
I have no idea whether this triggerhappiness comes from town or scum but it's terrible either way.
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:So far...
Strong town reads:
Dany boy (his case against me and questions he asked me)
Lil uzi (the questions he asked at certain times are similar to questions I thought of at the same times)

Town lean: bomberman (gut feeling)

Strong null: mulch, formerfish, greyice

Scum lean:
MMM (I read the iso and the whole thing felt scummy to me, can go into more detail of needed)
Strong town read on Uzi, scum lean on me, votes Uzi and doesn't want to vote me.
Oh wait, I was sniped to this too and I'm gonna be called scummy for saying the same thing someone else has already because I wasn't here in time.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:58 am

Post by MMM »

In post 269, Mulch wrote:Your read is wrong and biased. Change it.
And another thing - why is he not told to actually refute cases while I am?

Half of the entire player list is being biased as shit and that pisses me off too.

Oh let me guess, this is going to be called out as a diversion technique to get attention off myself. Yeah sure, whatever.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:37 am

Post by MMM »

I have addressed literally everything. Bite me.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:58 am

Post by MMM »

Yeah you know what I'm sick and tired to death of dealing with the constant bullshit and being ignored in this thread. Sorry ELA, I'll find us another game sometime.

@Mod: Replace me.

<<< Request acknowledged and honored. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:13 am

Post by MMM »

ELA, Danyboy and Bomberman are town
Uzi is scum, dunno about everyone else on my wagon but they're either scum or incredibly stupid town
gerry feels reasonably scummy
Tchill might be be scum but not as strong of a read

Also gimme dead thread access if it's not too much trouble

and that's all I'm posting, no point in posting more because n o b o d y w i l l l i s t e n a n y w a y

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”