LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:36 am

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 52, gerryoat wrote:RVS is the worst thing on this site by far
When else do I get to vote for people just beacause they said my name in the queue thread :(

VOTE: GerryOat
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:19 am

Post by LmkGuy »

Right! Well that happened quickly! Apologies for the afk, long story short Thursdays = busy af and today was report writing day (im a teacher).

Onto the good stuff:
I have read through the thread and my initial reactions are:
Mastina: coolest mod. Makes shit so organised and easy!

Seriously though, there has been a fair amount of posting so going to do my best to address what I can. If i miss anything just hmu

Arona: Nuffin to say, hasn't posted in the last 2 days.
Gerry: Pretty useless posting, troll votes on mod, silly statements, but to be fair to him, most of these were start game stuff and he has promised to catch up. Verdict still out
Bomber: I like his early comments but the stuff about his gameplay/style irks me. It seems like an attempt to distance himself and be able to use this as an excuse to back up or withdraw from comments he has/will make. He has done a bit of pushing and resisting to comments made, which I like. I feel like as scum, he could have buddied with Mulch without too much suspicion, rather than "poking the beast" so to say. This doesn't make him town, but i will hold my verdict until he reveals to use his magical play style that he has been training off site for all these years ;)
Danny: His posts are wierd. Idk just from re reading his ISO I can't really get a clear idea from him. He has posted throughout the last two days, but hasnt really contributed to any of the major ideas being thrown out there. Seems to be more focused on himself and trying to keep a low profile, whilst still being active.
Mulch: obviously the big dog in town. He has thrown himself right out there and is doing his best to scum hunt (or at least put on a show of doing so). I'm weary of him as his play style is very similar to the last scum team I versed. Basically go out guns blazing, try get as many people to lock you as town and go from there. For the time being I guess he is my strongest Townlean, not because of what he is saying, but rather the way others are reacting to him.
Fish: Very early buddy attempts with Mulch. The way the game has progressed, I highly doubt both of these guys are scum. IMO either one is scum (therefore other is town) or they are both town. I feel as though Fish is focusing on the content of posts and using this to inform his votes/opinions, which I really like.
Uzi: His early game is an attempt to blend in, his mid posts are all focused on him and then his later posts seem to be focused on moving attention away from himself. I don't really like this progression at all and it feels slightly scummy to me.
Tchill: Seems pretty neutral to me so far, just going with the flow, will have to see what he comes up with before I can make a serious judgement.
MMM: The wagon we have going so far. His early posts seem genuine, but not the biggest fan of his mid/later posts. He seems to be employing a similar strategy to what i mentioned about Mulch, and at the moment it seems like a bit of a dick measuring contest between Mulch and MMM. Do I think he is scum? Maybe, but not my strongest scum read at the momment.
Massive: Okay Mr "low-content poster as both alignments". I don't mind if this is the case, but would like an insight from you here. I do believe post count is NAI, but so far don't have too much from you, so would love to see more.

Right that covers my reads list so far. Will make sure I stay on top of the game from here on out. Like I said, let me know if you have any questions.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”