Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 57, EeveeLution Army wrote:Yes it is rare for synchronization but its always possible.
What steps do you plan on taking in order to get synchronization going as early as possible and how will you prevent it from being disrupted?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 61, Mulch wrote:
In post 60, massive wrote:
In post 47, aronagrundy wrote:I think mulch is manic town
Why do you think this?
Cause I'm town.
Why are you answering questions for others? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 64, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 62, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 57, EeveeLution Army wrote:Yes it is rare for synchronization but its always possible.
What steps do you plan on taking in order to get synchronization going as early as possible and how will you prevent it from being disrupted?

Synchronization just takes participation from all players which sometimes does become difficult. It just depends on whose on the pl. Its too early to tell how synchronized town is. But for now we can work on getting that participation, which is the point of RVS.
Can you share some examples of an RVS stage that showed signs of a town being insync by middle to late game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Mulch
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 77, gerryoat wrote:
In post 76, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Mulch
baaaaaaaaaaaaad vote
You spelled good wrong :giggle:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 87, Mulch wrote:Idabyboy/eevee/uzi

SCUM TEAM
This is why he's a Rising Star candidate folks :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 108, Mulch wrote:Lazyness is not gonna be in this game. If I am going to try, everyone is going to try.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 122, Bomberman wrote:It's poorly executed and you look extremely nervous
I agree with the former but not the latter. Walk me through that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 125, Bomberman wrote:Well, if you really believed in everything you're saying was for the benefit of town, you wouldn't make posts that posture yourself like #108

..If you aren't nervous, why are you responding to me so haphazardly? This shouldn't even be a discussion from your perspective if I am just neglecting your 'legitimate efforts'
Yeah I'm still not seeing his play here to be of someone who's agitated or on the edge. I think he's trying to talk his way into a town leader like role and it comes off a bit as projecting since he's been downright cringe about it.
In post 134, Bomberman wrote:There's nothing I gain out of interacting with you at this moment if you're going to just defend yourself blindly instead of seeing that perhaps you need to change your mindset/attitude. Note that I haven't voted you because I believe there is a slight chance you are just Noobtown, but I will say that if you continue to play in the way you are I would have no issue voting you
So you're considering policy lynching him?

Can you give me some thoughts on everyone else who's posted? I know Mulch has been the loudest poster in the room but I'm starting to feel like you have an agenda, and not one that has any town motivation.
In post 141, Mulch wrote:
In post 137, EeveeLution Army wrote:Hmm my lingo is rusty what is GAMM again? Also yeah i don't like how he completely tosses away your reads. He should at least explain why its wrongs here.
It's not common; I think I created it, I forgot to explain it early game.

Gut, Authenticity, Motivation, and Meta. Those are the 4 things everyone should be reading others on.
In post 149, Mulch wrote:
In post 146, EeveeLution Army wrote:Logic is what we see as true. If scum is good enough your "logic" will be a well constructed lie.
Yes. It's a bad way to read people. Authenticity is better. If someone is BELIEVING what they are saying, even if they have the worst logic in the world, that makes them town.
This is really bad theory.

You only need motivation.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 153, Tchill13 wrote:I made a naked vote with no explanation what gives you the right to think that's serious? Lol
What doesn't give him the right? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 156, mastina wrote:I do apologize for this but today is the one-month anniversary for me and JaeReed being together. <3

As a result, for the rest of the day, I will be JaeReed's slave and thus...
...Not be around for modding. Apologies; love comes first. <3
Congrats! :)

Only 13 more days until me and Chickadee's one-month anniversary :D

<<< We're practically couple-twins. <3 >>>
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 172, Bomberman wrote:
In post 168, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 125, Bomberman wrote:Well, if you really believed in everything you're saying was for the benefit of town, you wouldn't make posts that posture yourself like #108

..If you aren't nervous, why are you responding to me so haphazardly? This shouldn't even be a discussion from your perspective if I am just neglecting your 'legitimate efforts'
Yeah I'm still not seeing his play here to be of someone who's agitated or on the edge. I think he's trying to talk his way into a town leader like role and it comes off a bit as projecting since he's been downright cringe about it.
In post 134, Bomberman wrote:There's nothing I gain out of interacting with you at this moment if you're going to just defend yourself blindly instead of seeing that perhaps you need to change your mindset/attitude. Note that I haven't voted you because I believe there is a slight chance you are just Noobtown, but I will say that if you continue to play in the way you are I would have no issue voting you
So you're considering policy lynching him?

Can you give me some thoughts on everyone else who's posted? I know Mulch has been the loudest poster in the room but I'm starting to feel like you have an agenda, and not one that has any town motivation.
In post 141, Mulch wrote:
In post 137, EeveeLution Army wrote:Hmm my lingo is rusty what is GAMM again? Also yeah i don't like how he completely tosses away your reads. He should at least explain why its wrongs here.
It's not common; I think I created it, I forgot to explain it early game.

Gut, Authenticity, Motivation, and Meta. Those are the 4 things everyone should be reading others on.
In post 149, Mulch wrote:
In post 146, EeveeLution Army wrote:Logic is what we see as true. If scum is good enough your "logic" will be a well constructed lie.
Yes. It's a bad way to read people. Authenticity is better. If someone is BELIEVING what they are saying, even if they have the worst logic in the world, that makes them town.
This is really bad theory.

You only need motivation.
He read pretty confrontational to me, and I presumed it was nervous because he kept asserting himself and even dared me once or twice to vote him. Not sure what it was about, really. He came after me because I told him his post was purely conjecture and then insisted that I read it again, but I guess he just sees things in only one perspective given that I already told him what I felt about his wall.

That being said, I wouldn't advocate a policy lynch, nor is this really the place to talk about. I think that his behavior is inherently anti-town, but trying to get everyone to vote someone on those premises isn't going to do the town any good, which is why I am hoping to reason with him because I think his slot is salvageable; I wouldn't shed any tears if he was gone though. My statement on voting him if he didn't fix his play was only to reaffirm his anti-town behavior.

I have nothing too substantial to note about the other players, only gut feeling, and my focus on Mulch is because he was giving me more to look at, even if I feel like it was inevitably wasted given how uncooperative he was being. Do you think if Mulch had a scumteam, they would let him wreak havoc in the way he is?
I don't see it. I don't think he was very afraid of you at all during that exchange. Most of his responses read really condescending and I usually equate that on this site to projecting with new players in most cases.

I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses. If he was scum, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 177, Bomberman wrote:I don't assume that he was afraid, that's not what I'm talking about. I felt he was nervous because from my perspective, a lot of what he was saying wasn't really fazing me. It seemed like he was trying to call my bluff or force me to engage with him in which I declined because I don't want to see threads divulge into arguments like that.
LUV wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses. If he was scum, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
Doesn't seem like control to me. All he did was make an ass out of himself and
attempt
to gain control. That being said, is this your angle on Mulch, or merely just a possible explanation for his behavior to you?
Well I see a wagon was starting to form on Army after his vote for him or her and how a wagon on you has started because of him. I think he has control of the game state right now. So yeah, it's my angle.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Tchill right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 228, MMM wrote:{iDanyBoy, Eeveelution Army, Formerfish}
{Mulch,
LmkGuy, aronagrundy, massive, MordyS
}
{gerryoat, Bomberman, Lil Uzi Vert, Tchill13}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 229, EeveeLution Army wrote:Oh MMM you were thinking the same thing as me. That was my theory from earlier. Bomber + mulch is unlikely but possible because of how mulch reacted when the heat turned up on bomber.
Why are you still voting for LMK?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nevermind, found the reasoning and it's awful.

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 238, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 237, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nevermind, found the reasoning and it's awful.

UNVOTE:
Its awful to want him to contribute to towns efforts?
Its awful because it isn't actually pushing anything AI. What use is voting for someone who obviously hasn't been here?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 240, EeveeLution Army wrote:How do you know they haven't been here? For all you know they are reading what we are saying right now and blatantly ignoring it
They have 3 out of the 242 posts in this thread. They haven't.

And if they're ignoring? Town can be lazy and not give effort. It's not AI.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 243, MMM wrote:
In post 235, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
{Mulch,
}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots (bar MordyS who I think didn't confirm) until further evidence due to the "scum wants to not have any heat on them during RVS" thing motivating scum to be inactive during this stage in my eyes. Obviously,
most
of these reads are obviously with low confidence as of yet, and are likely to change over time.

I'm not sure on Mulch. Early game posts are hilarious but not really alignment indicative, then he becomes the first player to post reads and actively trying in this game, but his reasons for scum reading seem off at the same time and he could be scum trying to take control as Bomberman I think said (despite his own logic also being flawed). I could see both of them being in the scum team together, actually.

...also holy shit, I just realised I'm scum reading over half the players. (this is assuming the low posters count)
In post 174, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe that scum will do anything to win. Mulch's behavior has garnered him a position of control and as a result he's been able to steer the game in any direction he chooses.
If he was scum
, I can easily see his partners letting him continue until he cannot get away with it anymore.
For now let's focus on just one of them. If you look closely, the wording implies that he knows Mulch isn't scum with a level of confidence that town cannot have at this stage in the game, and therefore this is a scum slip. Posts 62 and 223 also ping me - 62 for what imo is a counterproductive question and 223 for the lack of content despite there being plenty of things to comment on. This is probably my most confident read as of now.
I think town here would ask me why I was still voting for someone who I thought was probably town at the time and why I'm still voting for them currently rather than push this narrative.

Why can't town be that confident at that stage of the game? I'd really like to hear your reasoning why as I'm someone who's catches scum in RVS like no tomorrow. Also, according to that read list, tchill is your strongest scum read so why aren't you voting for him? I don't think you actually believe what you're saying but I can't tell if you're being contrarian just to be contrarian or you and him are actually scum.
1. I didn't realise you still had your vote on Mulch.
2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered
that well
at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.
You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 244, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum

2. If you're town, then instantly obvtowning Mulch in spite of his reasoning for most of his reads being flawed is wrong - even though I'll concede that his efforts in general read as town, putting that much confidence in him being town seems like something really easy for scum to do for town cred here.
3. If you turn out to be scum like I'm expecting, then there's little point in me asking why your vote is on anyone in particular anyway.
4. You're talking about catching town in RVS, and you say you're good at catching scum? That seems more like a deflection than anything else.
5. My scum reads aren't ordered that meticulously, they are merely on 3 different levels - townleans, null slots, scumleans. Having a list that is ordered
that well
at this point in the game with high confidence can't even come from town. The fact you're pointing at something minor like that to attempt to get attention off of yourself reads as scummy as well.
You still aren't saying why it can't. I brought up that I do catch scum in RVS often to back up my confidence.

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they are ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This game makes my head hurt :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 253, Mulch wrote:
In post 249, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This game makes my head hurt :lol:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaad reaction
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 256, MMM wrote:
In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum

that well

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they are ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
EBWOP.
I don't recall you elaborating on why you are confident in Mulch being town. If you did, I must have missed it. But without an actual explanation (hint hint) locking a read on someone this early in the game is unacceptable.
Mulch, that goes for you too. What makes fish and particularly gerry so townie?
In post 247, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 242, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I've already stated i just want him to contribute so i can get some form of read on him.
Do you have opinions on anyone else? Like you know - people who have actually posted enough for you to be able to have an actual opinion on them?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
About 3 months worth of games on a live chat with disappointingly low quality games for the most part. About a handful of forum games, completed one as scum and about 6-ish as town in total I think. I assume this is what you wanted to know anyway.
I didn't and I don't have to unless you have a reason to suspect him. If you do, state so and why. I'm really struggling to see the why it isn't reasonable for one to lean or feel strongly about one of the most active players in the game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is Gerry scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: MMM
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
I'm struggling as to whether this is just new players being new or scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What information?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 313, Bomberman wrote:Information in the sense that he has an absurdly high post count, has interacted with a majority of people, and has even written a wall or two about his reads

Granted, this behavior does not make him immediately town, but if my suspicion about what I talked about prior is true, it's more than likely that there are better votes/people to pursue, like ones who are more of an enigma
And what if we feel the motivation behind the information he's given is more than likely to be coming from scum than town?

It seems like you're implying high activity and effort likely comes from town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 317, Bomberman wrote:I'm playing a bit more methodical than usual but it has purpose
Can you link some past games?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 320, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
I forgot to answer this.

I started playing mafia around december 2015.
It's more fast paced then here.

I recently started playing here.

I'm glad to answer any follow up questions
From EpicMafia?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 321, Bomberman wrote:Not necessarily, but based on MMM's tone I hesitate on the idea that he has some sort of agenda in his posts
LUV wrote:Can you link some past games?
They're all off-site, old games on here don't reflect too well on how I am today
That's frustrating.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Where's your vote, LMK?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 342, massive wrote:Fishie can be town for now. Hey Uzi why don't you make me feel like this? I feel like I've played enough with you now to have an idea on your game.

And I have a feeling I'm going to be let down by Bomberman's big reveal.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 349, Bomberman wrote:Is there where I reveal what I was waiting on? Sort of.

I think Tchill/Gerry/LUV are the best people to vote right now, my preference being LUV>Tchill>Gerry. I don't have enough to call Gerry anything therefore I'm not going to base arguments on that, but I will say that LUV has been playing low to the ground, and what I mean by that is even if he is trying to seemingly 'sort' the game out, there's nothing that really sticks. I don't really mind if people want to take their time, but a lot of the questions, pushes, and involvement don't really amount to much. It can be described as playing careful, which I don't like. This is coupled with the fact that LUV is supposed to be someone who is a seemingly 'hyperposter', but perhaps he's trying to correct that? I don't know if I can believe that for a good amount of reasons, and even then, if you look at LUV he's really not saying much.

MMM, this is your chance to join a contrarian wagon.

So who do you feel has been making some serious waves in the game then? Whose pushes are amounting to something?

And man what are you talking about? I don't post much period but I have the third highest post count in the game. Please stop using incorrect meta.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

MMM's self-vote just reads very cold and calculated. It doesn't help any town agenda and the only goal of the overall post seems to be to just to get the pressure off of him. There is a lot of anger but it's empty and pathetic. He's mad that we are scum reading him but can't tell us exactly why. He's mad that people are making accusations but won't go into depth why they're not fair and accurate ones. He's literally going to quit mafia because he can't be fucked to be a little more transparent. Just a straight up uncalled for survivalist play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 378, Bomberman wrote:A lot of people misconstrue or use mafia definitions to cover up their play and I really wish people would stop that. No offense, saying something is NAI does not instantly mean it shouldn't be read or taken in consideration based on anyone's type of play.
Yes it should.

Tells are a reason why site meta has gone to shit honestly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

NAI simply means something that holds no bearing to ones alignment. Effort and activity don't and you can't argue that they do.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This game :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah a lot of you need to actually look at motivation. How is lack of effort scum motivated and what does it do to help Mulch's wincon if he's scum here?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And no, not GAMM either :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So can we end the day now? As opposed to just dragging this out for another day or two waiting for people who have IRL shit going on? Did everyone get what they wanted out of the day?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

MMM is my strongest scum read and I'm satisfied with where my reads are currently.

I don't personally need anymore from today and I rather not give scum the chance to create apathy by drawing the day out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For people who don't want to end the day, what issues do you absolutely need resolved today? Who do you need more content from? Who would you prefer to lynch?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 411, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 407, massive wrote:
In post 375, iDanyboy wrote: I dislike Massive's vote, he calls out MMM for voting him for low post count but when others do it he has no problem.
Can you give examples of what you mean?
Mainly Eve. Is that the only reason your voting MMM?
In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:For people who don't want to end the day, what issues do you absolutely need resolved today? Who do you need more content from? Who would you prefer to lynch?
You haven't made it clear why you want to lynch mulch.
Aaron hasn't caught up with the game yet.
MordyS hasn't posted yet.

There's 4 votes on you now and only 3 on MMM so there's not a clear wagon anymore. Does that mean we should lynch you?
I don't want to lynch Mulch.

What does Arona not catching up have to do with ending the day? Do you suspect him? Mordy is getting replaced at this point and who knows when that will happen.

If I'm the leading wagon and the overall consensus is that I would be the best lynch, I don't see why not.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What do you think of Arona's reasoning for voting MMM then?
In post 340, aronagrundy wrote:I came in to low key prodge bc I won't really have time to read this til the weekend but I'll answer your question.

Both votes were serious to an extent. I thought MMM's tone seemed forced (which is why I voted them the first time) and then I didn't like their lmk vote. I read it as a serious response to lmk's gamma vote. I wasn't very clear with my reasoning because I wasn't really taking the game that seriously yet
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 422, mastina wrote:
<3
They still make music? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Tchill, have you actually attempted to really sort anyone?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 435, Tchill13 wrote:Not really. Is there someone you want me to sort right now?
So if you haven't been actually sorting anyone, what have you been doing? How have you been helping the town?

And why are you asking your scum read who to sort?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 437, Tchill13 wrote:I'm observing?... Haven't seen too much to sort from out of that many people yet. I wasn't asking my scum read to sort that was just a question in general.
This doesn't sound like a town response from the two-time MVP.

Being on the sidelines and observing is fine, except your play doesn't read like that at all. It reads like opportunistic scum. Why aren't you sharing what you've observed? What have you learned from your observations?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 458, MMM wrote:I've calmed down for now.
In post 404, Mulch wrote:
In post 403, MMM wrote:I don't like the eagerness to end this day within 3 RL days btw.
I think that scum would not be willing to go out there so much with this, so why do you not like it?
I was gonna answer this, but then I saw that Danyboy already gave all the reasons in the world for which it would be terrible to end the day already, so no real point.
In post 410, Formerfish wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 345, MMM wrote:
In post 332, Formerfish wrote:MMM's #228 is a scum claim. The vote on Uzi is bad, and he reasoning is worse. The MMM/Uzi spat looked worse for MMM IMO. #256 you reiterate the same thing I said in #250 to Eevee, this could be buddying towards me, and/or warning your scum buddy to answer me.
In post 260, MMM wrote:1. I'm not the first person to mention this
2. If you had actually read my fucking reads post you'd see it's not even a major indicator for my reads since my actual scum leans based on actual content are actually listed in the scummy section compared to people like you who simply haven't posted enough to warrant an actual read
The tone here is off for me. #2 especially. The "fucking" is what is throwing it off for me. And dont get me wrong, I like a good "fucking" as much as the next guy, but this "fucking" felt wrong. This "fucking" felt forced and over the top to me. Huge scumtell in my book.
In post 295, MMM wrote:
In post 294, MMM wrote:
In post 287, Bomberman wrote:The problem I am facing right now when it comes to the current gamestate is that the people who have been most prominent in discussion are likely town and only nitpicking at each other
If, let's say, us two, Mulch, ELA and Danyboy are probably town nitpicking at each other, who do you think is actually scum then?
Add Uzi to this list
Is this you basically saying that everyone who was on your list (the people who were active in the thread at the time) are all town? Why the fuck would you do that?

[...]

Massive has a point. And what looks like a decent vote.
I swear a fucklot more than the next guy because I get really frustrated when every single one of you is acting like a bunch of fucking retards by calling me scum based on pathetically false accusations and not actually dealing with what I am actually fucking talking about in my god damn posts. I came to this site in the first place because the play standard on PS was simply fucking awful but I certainly never expected it to be just as bad here. You, like massive, have not read the fucking context when you made your own accusation, and thus obviously your shitty statement about my intentions there is completely and utterly WRONG.

I could tell you to actually read the context and interpret it as what you're SUPPOSED to interpret, but clearly it's just a waste of time. Those on my wagon who are town are tunnelling and those who are scum are taking advantage of me being a really easy wagon. It doesn't really matter what I say, because neither are getting off any time soon, apparently, despite it being the obvious correct play, and I find it incredibly hard to believe that it's not already been done.

And on a final note... thank you guys so much for proving to me that I should just stop trying with this entire game. I thought the standards of play here would be higher than on PS, but apparently actually making your fucking cases will result in people calling you fake and scum for actually trying to accomplish shit without explaining either why I'm scum or why my case is apparently a totally fake narrative. No thank you, I'd rather just die on night 1 every fucking game so I don't have to deal with peoples' fucking bullshit.

VOTE: MMM

I'm gonna take a very wild guess and say that someone will assume that I've claimed scum for the second time now, and you know what, I don't even care at this point. After all you clearly all know so much better than me so surely you'll manage to find scum really easily after my mislynch. But whatever. I can't be fucked investing more time into this if I'm just gonna get blatantly ignored and misrepped by both town and scum.

Poke me if you're actually gonna read what I have to say. I'm done with talking into a fucking vacuum.

I'm not going to respond to this yet other than saying that I am going to politely ask you to refrain from using perjorative language towards myself and the other players. I swear a lot myself, but you know what I try not to do? Call people fucking retards for reading you a certain way.

You say I didn't read what you wrote, expect I did. And I outlined my thought process on you as well. Just because something isn't going your way it does not give you carte blanche to be a dick. So this is your one warning from me. Do it again and you and I will never play a game together again.

If you are that upset about my basic case on you, refute it, and then find scum.
I already found scum but I can't prove that I did if people don't vote with me.
You obviously did not read the context behind 295. Read it again. And then reread it. And then come to the obvious correct conclusion on what it actually means and that you were misrepping me.
And I am ever so sorry for not being able to post my thoughts before your thoughts and that they happened to coincide, thus classifying as very obvious buddying towards you. I'll try to avoid posting my own thoughts in the future so I can avoid being misrepped as scum for it, I guess.
As for being scumread for a swear word... seriously dude get over yourself and come off the mindless tunnel. Your case on me isn't even one.
In post 416, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What do you think of Arona's reasoning for voting MMM then?
In post 340, aronagrundy wrote:I came in to low key prodge bc I won't really have time to read this til the weekend but I'll answer your question.

Both votes were serious to an extent. I thought MMM's tone seemed forced (which is why I voted them the first time) and then I didn't like their lmk vote. I read it as a serious response to lmk's gamma vote. I wasn't very clear with my reasoning because I wasn't really taking the game that seriously yet
I should clearly have addressed this earlier, but haven't apparently.
How the hell is a naked vote in RVS alignment indicative?
In post 426, GreyICE wrote:So MMM is scum?

Hmmm, do I commit a vote before even reading the rest of the thread? Well you only live once.

Actually I've been shot like 20 times playing mafia maybe that doesn't apply.

Vote: MMM
I have no idea whether this triggerhappiness comes from town or scum but it's terrible either way.
In post 440, Tchill13 wrote:So far...
Strong town reads:
Dany boy (his case against me and questions he asked me)
Lil uzi (the questions he asked at certain times are similar to questions I thought of at the same times)

Town lean: bomberman (gut feeling)

Strong null: mulch, formerfish, greyice

Scum lean:
MMM (I read the iso and the whole thing felt scummy to me, can go into more detail of needed)
Strong town read on Uzi, scum lean on me, votes Uzi and doesn't want to vote me.
Oh wait, I was sniped to this too and I'm gonna be called scummy for saying the same thing someone else has already because I wasn't here in time.
He didn't give any great reasons actually. Just said he wanted to hear from two low-content posters and that I didn't give a reason for why I was voting for you. We don't know when those two low-contest posters are going to get back to us and I'm personally at the point now that a flip and a night phase resolving will probably give me more information than whenever they have to say currently.

Even if someone who hasn't posted much yet is scum, I'd imagine they wouldn't start suddenly posting in a way that scums it up and manages to get seven people to want to lynch them. It is much easier to just play it careful and give town what they think will get them town credit. The second reasoning is bad as well since it's pretty clear when I started suspecting you and why I think you're scum now.

And you haven't found scum. Your reasons are laughable at best and your play is bordering on being toxic at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We have 7 people with more than 20 posts and 3 people with more than 10 posts. There is enough information out there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 464, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 463, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We have 7 people with more than 20 posts and 3 people with more than 10 posts. There is enough information out there.
Give us a read list then.
I don't do those.

However I'm not considering Arona, ELA, Fish Gerry, GI, and massive for today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 467, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 464, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 463, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We have 7 people with more than 20 posts and 3 people with more than 10 posts. There is enough information out there.
Give us a read list then.
I don't do those.

However I'm not considering Arona, ELA, Fish Gerry, GI, and massive for today.
Can you give sone reaaonong behind those?
I forgot Mulch and I will give some.

--

I liked Arona's naked vote on MMM before he explained why he casted the vote. I found MMM's earlier interactions with Mulch read like someone awkwardly trying to force themselves upon the banter that was going on at the time. I tend to feel good about people when they see the same things I'm seeing.

I just recently finished a game with Gerry in which both me and him were scum and he didn't show any drive or attempts to solve the game there. I've seen a couple of posts that make me lean town right now based on my experience with him.

GI's play doesn't make sense so far as either alignment and I have no interest in lynching a null read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 468, MMM wrote:Yeah you know what I'm sick and tired to death of dealing with the constant bullshit and being ignored in this thread. Sorry ELA, I'll find us another game sometime.

@Mod: Replace me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

ELA, we aren't going to solve the game Day 1. At most I will give this day until Tuesday but I really don't see a reason to contiune at this point.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Usually if a day is 15 pages long, it's long enough. I understand people don't like to be wrong but whatever minor information or details you're waiting on isn't worth the inertia it produces to stall the town. Getting it moving again can be so frustrating and hard. Town needs some momentum to stay engaged and active.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 495, gerryoat wrote:
In post 337, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Where's your vote, LMK?
This THIS THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS is the worst post of the thread so far, my god. Just cause he catches up doesn't mean he needs to vote anyone. This seems so bad it literally pains me on the inside.
The read list he provided says otherwise.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 502, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 499, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
This THIS THIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS is the worst post of the thread so far, my god. Just cause he catches up doesn't mean he needs to vote anyone. This seems so bad it literally pains me on the inside.

Having reads doesn't mean you instantly have to put a vote on especially if you have two scumreads
Voting is one, if not, the most the powerful tool town has at their disposal because it helps discern information about players and actually lynch scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 505, gerryoat wrote:
In post 499, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
just because he gave a reads list, doesnt mean he has to vote someone.
It's about the strength of the reads he gave in that list. Why are you avoiding talking about that?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 507, gerryoat wrote:
In post 425, mastina wrote:MMM - 5 (aronagrundy, massive, Lil Uzi Vert, Formerfish, GreyIce)
FINAL THOUGHTS

Based on my reread, there is no way in hell MMM deserved those votes on him, and we should really break that down.

Arona hadn't really read the game and had been prod dodging at the time.

massive also hadn't posted much and SR MMM for pointing out that he hadn't

LUV is very likely scum based on all his posts, and the awful post that seemed too forced to be real.

Former fish has been meh to me all game so far

GreyIce doesn't read and just votes the highest wagon at the time which was very weird.

VOTE: Lil Uzi

^This needs to be lynched today, and when it flips scum, I think I have a good idea of who the others could be. I don't wanna say yet, since I want to see how some things play out before i do.
Could you explain which posts of mine are scummy and why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 510, EeveeLution Army wrote:Gerry makes good point and tbh i have to agree in this that the best vote here is

VOTE: lil uzi

After looking through the evidence he is scummier then the rest of the pl other then people who haven't talked as much but thats NAI
What's changed from ?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 336, LmkGuy wrote:Right! Well that happened quickly! Apologies for the afk, long story short Thursdays = busy af and today was report writing day (im a teacher).

Onto the good stuff:
I have read through the thread and my initial reactions are:
Mastina: coolest mod. Makes shit so organised and easy!

Seriously though, there has been a fair amount of posting so going to do my best to address what I can. If i miss anything just hmu

Arona: Nuffin to say, hasn't posted in the last 2 days.
Gerry: Pretty useless posting, troll votes on mod, silly statements, but to be fair to him, most of these were start game stuff and he has promised to catch up. Verdict still out
Bomber: I like his early comments but the stuff about his gameplay/style irks me. It seems like an attempt to distance himself and be able to use this as an excuse to back up or withdraw from comments he has/will make. He has done a bit of pushing and resisting to comments made, which I like. I feel like as scum, he could have buddied with Mulch without too much suspicion, rather than "poking the beast" so to say. This doesn't make him town, but i will hold my verdict until he reveals to use his magical play style that he has been training off site for all these years ;)
Danny: His posts are wierd. Idk just from re reading his ISO I can't really get a clear idea from him. He has posted throughout the last two days, but hasnt really contributed to any of the major ideas being thrown out there. Seems to be more focused on himself and trying to keep a low profile, whilst still being active.
Mulch: obviously the big dog in town. He has thrown himself right out there and is doing his best to scum hunt (or at least put on a show of doing so). I'm weary of him as his play style is very similar to the last scum team I versed. Basically go out guns blazing, try get as many people to lock you as town and go from there. For the time being I guess he is my strongest Townlean, not because of what he is saying, but rather the way others are reacting to him.
Fish: Very early buddy attempts with Mulch. The way the game has progressed, I highly doubt both of these guys are scum. IMO either one is scum (therefore other is town) or they are both town. I feel as though Fish is focusing on the content of posts and using this to inform his votes/opinions, which I really like.
Uzi: His early game is an attempt to blend in, his mid posts are all focused on him and then his later posts seem to be focused on moving attention away from himself. I don't really like this progression at all and it feels slightly scummy to me.

Tchill: Seems pretty neutral to me so far, just going with the flow, will have to see what he comes up with before I can make a serious judgement.
MMM: The wagon we have going so far. His early posts seem genuine, but not the biggest fan of his mid/later posts. He seems to be employing a similar strategy to what i mentioned about Mulch, and at the moment it seems like a bit of a dick measuring contest between Mulch and MMM. Do I think he is scum? Maybe, but not my strongest scum read at the moment.

Massive: Okay Mr "low-content poster as both alignments". I don't mind if this is the case, but would like an insight from you here. I do believe post count is NAI, but so far don't have too much from you, so would love to see more.

Right that covers my reads list so far. Will make sure I stay on top of the game from here on out. Like I said, let me know if you have any questions.
I think the bolded are good enough reasons to have put a vote down.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 520, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 518, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 510, EeveeLution Army wrote:Gerry makes good point and tbh i have to agree in this that the best vote here is

After looking through the evidence he is scummier then the rest of the pl other then people who haven't talked as much but thats NAI
What's changed from ?
Alot of rereading, rethinking and 200 posts are you saying reads cant change
I didn't say that.

I said what's changed. I see that you agree with Gerry's reasoning. Which posts of mine have made you look at them in a different light and why? Why are they scummy now?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 521, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 520, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 518, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

What's changed from ?
Alot of rereading, rethinking and 200 posts are you saying reads cant change
I didn't say that.

I said what's changed. I see that you agree with Gerry's reasoning. Which posts of mine have you looked at in a different light and why? Why are they scummy now?
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 523, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 436, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 435, Tchill13 wrote:Not really. Is there someone you want me to sort right now?
So if you haven't been actually sorting anyone, what have you been doing? How have you been helping the town?

What do you mean by sort here
Determining if someone is town or scum by trying to figure out the motivation by their actions.

I had asked him that because it's very odd to be asking someone who you think is scum on advice for who to try to sort.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 525, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 523, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 436, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

What do you mean by sort here
Determining if someone is town or scum by trying to figure out the motivation behind their actions.

I had asked him that because it's very odd to be asking someone who you think is scum on advice for who to try to sort.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 527, Mulch wrote:?
:?: :dead:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 529, Mulch wrote:What's that acronym
Edit by way of post.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 532, GreyICE wrote:I'm kind of curious Uzi, since I recognize you from the spam thread. Do you actually believe that there's very little info to be gained from day 1, or are you just trolling? Because it would seem to me that someone who posts so copiously would have some sort of motivation for doing so.
I never said there isn't any info to be gained on Day 1. How did you get not finding Day 1 useful from wanting to end the day early?

I personally find Day 1 useful for analyzing behavior early on and voting patterns but only after we've had a scum flip.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't even know why I'm scum read currently.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 552, Bomberman wrote:
In post 550, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't even know why I'm scum read currently.
In my best Mulch impersonation, I have used GAMM to discern Tchill is scummier than you

Please vote him or I'll make ten posts about my stupid theory and annoy you
No, tchill's slot is one I feel will sort itself as time goes on. Please vote for MMM's slot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 555, Bomberman wrote:If you can tell me why town lies about their votes and the specific timing of it, maybe I will believe you think that as town
You're not taking into account his experience or why would he blatantly do it as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

is important but not until we get an MMM flip.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really. I can easily see newb town trying to cover it up because they're scared of the degree of pressure that can be applied in settings not in the Newbie Queue.

I just gave the reasoning in .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's how tchill will sort himself out in my opinion. You can take it or leave it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Actually I don't even care about this right now. Why is MMM's slot town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 568, Bomberman wrote:You didn't offer me anything so I'm not sure if that idiom works. If you're going to try and sell me on an opinion you have to give a reason as to why I should care or agree with you.

Right now, you're basically trying to sell me thin air, but I've already got plenty of that so maybe you should change your occupation to one sentence idle commentator like you've been practicing in this thread.
Why is MMM's slot town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Damn I can't find that Joe Budden gif. It's literally how I feel right now :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah then I just don't care about any of your interactions with tchill right now.

I know you're online Gerry. Get in here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In my best Mulch impersonation, I have used GAMM to discern Tchill is scummier than you

I'd like to just note that Bomber says this while still voting for me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 580, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 579, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I'd like to just note that Bomber says this while still voting for me.

I like how the sarcasm went over your head.
How the hell was he sarcastic there given , , and ?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 249, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This game makes my head hurt :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He still should've voted for tchill recently.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why? How did you come to that conclusion? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah you said why and never really elaborated when I asked earlier.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Pre-flip associations are a house of cards and a waste of time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 607, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 605, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Pre-flip associations are a house of cards and a waste of time.

It's never a waste of time to look down all paths.

Even if the idea is incorrect its better to bring it up, find whats wrong with it, move it to the side. Instead of having it burn the back of your mind.
We already can't be 100% sure of someone's alignment outside of PR's so basing someone elses alignment on an all ready shaky foundation makes the strength of the evidence gained through a pre-flip associative a lot shakier. It's fine as a theoretical thought which you could use to figure out how the game state will go, however it shouldn't ever really be used as evidence unless the first player has been copped or something.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

MMM's ISO contains enough to form a read on the slot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I really don't understand any of the resistance.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah and we probably have a better chance of finding them once he flips.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 617, GreyICE wrote:And if he's a town power role?

You don't fucking hammer day 1 with no claim. So he's replaced out, he's not going to claim. Do we just sit here with our dicks in our hands when I'm not even sure he's the day's lynch?
Then we lose a PR?

I mean I don't see a town PR subbing out for the reasons he did.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The sub can't answer for MMM's action.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 623, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The sub can't answer for MMM's actions or behavior
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I pointed that out and got ignored by ELA and Gerry :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't think this push on me comes from town Gerry.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No I want to lynch MMM's slot.

Where is Fish? :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He's already been pressured and cracked. I don't think the way he did comes from town and he's my strongest scum read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is MMM's play town? Why? Why can't anyone answer this?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I already pointed out that issue with LMK when Gerry called me out for asking him where was his vote.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We gain a ton from him flipping. You're literally voting for someone who doesn't have a fraction of the content MMM had and hasn't been nearly as scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No. You're being useless.

The guy said he's teacher and I'm assuming his IRL life is busier than most of us here. Stop creating apathy by waiting for him to respond.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We get to actually advance the game. Waiting on someone who's posted very little in the current gamestate does not advance the game.

I already know what I'm going to do a lot more than some of us, that's why I want him flipped. I don't want to clue scum on who to potential night kill by talking about town reads. I just want to end the day.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Me right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I already answered. I said why I'm so focused on the slot and what we gained :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #110) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 640, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is MMM's play town? Why? Why can't anyone answer this?
Answer this please. Please :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #111) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum

In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum

that well

I pointed it out because your town reads look like they ordered in that way. I think it's natural to assume that your scum reads would be to.
In post 259, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 256, MMM wrote:
In post 245, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 243, MMM wrote:
{Mulch,
}

most

If he was scum

that well

EBWOP.
I don't recall you elaborating on why you are confident in Mulch being town. If you did, I must have missed it. But without an actual explanation (hint hint) locking a read on someone this early in the game is unacceptable.
Mulch, that goes for you too. What makes fish and particularly gerry so townie?
In post 247, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 242, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I've already stated i just want him to contribute so i can get some form of read on him.
Do you have opinions on anyone else? Like you know - people who have actually posted enough for you to be able to have an actual opinion on them?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Actually for my sanity, could Eveee, MMM, and tchill talk about their mafia experience?
About 3 months worth of games on a live chat with disappointingly low quality games for the most part. About a handful of forum games, completed one as scum and about 6-ish as town in total I think. I assume this is what you wanted to know anyway.
I didn't and I don't have to unless you have a reason to suspect him. If you do, state so and why. I'm really struggling to see the why it isn't reasonable for one to lean or feel strongly about one of the most active players in the game.
In post 371, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:MMM's self-vote just reads very cold and calculated. It doesn't help any town agenda and the only goal of the overall post seems to be to just to get the pressure off of him. There is a lot of anger but it's empty and pathetic. He's mad that we are scum reading him but can't tell us exactly why. He's mad that people are making accusations but won't go into depth why they're not fair and accurate ones. He's literally going to quit mafia because he can't be fucked to be a little more transparent. Just a straight up uncalled for survivalist play.
In post 408, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:MMM is my strongest scum read and I'm satisfied with where my reads are currently.

I don't personally need anymore from today and I rather not give scum the chance to create apathy by drawing the day out.
In post 639, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He's already been pressured and cracked. I don't think the way he did comes from town and he's my strongest scum read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can't tell me why he thinks MMM is town :lol:

I think we found a partner guys
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #113) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 655, Bomberman wrote:
Replace out
Soft :igmeou:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What's the case on LMK? Bad readlist? He didn't vote a scum read?

Why is the latter more scummy than MMM refusing to make him so clear or explain himself when further asked and his reasoning for self-vote?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Bomber replaced out because I didn't change my read on the slot yet he couldn't tell me why he felt MMM was town. You all don't see the problem?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Scum can get emotional too.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Now we wait for god knows how long for 2 more replacements..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So lurking and effort which is NAI?

I found his read list reasonable for that point of the game by the way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Replacing out is NAI, it's why one replaced out. Both Bomber and MMM's replacing out for the reasons they did reads very scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Grey I like to think you know you're pushing NAI things off off a very small sample size.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 687, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Grey I like to think you know you're pushing NAI things off of a very small sample size.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't see why your case on him is better than the cases on MMM.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't claim you have no case? I said it's based NAI things.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You can all be scum, this is crazy :giggle:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 693, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You can't all be scum, this is crazy :giggle:
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 694, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 693, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You can all be scum, this is crazy :giggle:

So you have NO townreads at all?
Autocorrect.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No.

Why is MMM's slot town? Why can't you or anyone else answer this?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm in tunnel because no one can tell me why they felt his play before the replace out was town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If you don't want it lynched today, it shouldn't be hard to give reasons why it shouldn't based on his play.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #130) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I tried real hard not to go into Civ don't give a fuck mode but this is ridiculous.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #131) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What about why he replaced out? Again, scum can get legitimately frustrated and upset the game is not going their way.

Why does his refusal to elaborate on anything or his initial push on semantics read town? Why was his self-vote more townie than scummy? He's being voted for those reasons. And when the hell did Fish asked anyone to hammer? Why are so focused on a claim? Fake claiming is a thing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #132) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not a wall. I asked that question various times and kept getting no response. I got one and it doesn't really make me reconsider. I'd like to know why are suddenly focused on a PR claim and why are you implying they invalidate reasons for why he's scum read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #133) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

"He could be a PR. He could be a PR."

No shit but that doesn't mean it will suddenly make him town in the eyes of those who scum read him unless he's an IC."
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #134) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And you can vote me, I don't care. I haven't done anything unreasonable.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #135) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 705, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:"He could be a PR. He could be a PR."

No shit but that doesn't mean it will suddenly make him town in the eyes of those who scum read him unless he's an IC.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #136) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 702, GreyICE wrote:
In post 698, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No.

Why is MMM's slot town? Why can't you or anyone else answer this?
His replace out felt genuine, and the push on him from FormerFish (especially to hammer without claim day 1) felt anything but.

Now who is scum? MMM, who got into an argument with you and replaced out. Bomberman, who got into an argument with you and replaced out. And in any case I don't want to hammer him without claim, that's fucking godawful play I'd expect from a child who had never played mafia (and not a particularly bright one at that). I'll be honest, I understand why both of them did it. Talking to you is like talking to a verbose wall.

If we're lynching for information, you have the post count and you're around to claim. Fucking fine by me if you insist we go that way. Or you can back off and let other players play the fucking game, asshole.
I'm not showing any signs because again, no one is giving me any reasons too. The reasons I've received outside of you claiming Fish was forcing a hammer without a claim is that his replace out read genuine. What does that even mean? Wait, don't answer, that was rhetorical.

Now let's recap my issues with MMM's slot. MMM votes for me because he believed my confidence earlier suggests that I'm scum who slipped. I asked him why town can't be so confident at that stage and the following is what occurred:

In , he doesn't answer. The only thing closely resembling an answer is his second point, which isn't even an answer really. It's just saying that it's very easy for scum to have a strong town read at that stage because they're informed. This clearly isn't an answer to why town can't be confident in a town at that stage.

In , he still doesn't answer the question. He points out that I didn't state a reason for town reading Mulch but just over a dozen posts ago, he read Mulch's play as town. All he says is that me town reading Mulch without showing why is unacceptable. This again does not tell me why town cannot be so confident at the early stages of the game.

I like to think that town would have a few reasons for their belief or at least tell me what exactly about Mulch's warrants a scum read. He didn't do either. Just kept repeating himself over and over again.

Now let's get into his spat with massive. So ELA had asked MMM if their is a particular reason why he was reading massive the way he did. He responds by saying that he has massive where he is because of a lack of content. This earns him a vote from massive.

If you go back to , you'll see that MMM is leaning scum on the players he has colored yellow. massive's name is colored. Now if we read , in which MMM lashes out at massive, he tries to say that his actual scum leans are the people at the bottom and not the names that was yellow. Anyone with a brain knows this is bullshit. The players he had in the middle that were colored were clearly important to him and were lean scum reads because he took the time to emphasis it, by coloring and pointing out that they're that way, because of his belief that scum do not want to attract any heat on them in RVS.

The issue with the entire exchange is, why was he lying? Why was he upset that he was he called out for leaning one way about a players alignment when he did exactly just that?

This brings me to his self-vote in . He says he's upset because people are making false accusations and for people not reading what he said in his posts. Who exactly was throwing out any false accusations? Who wasn't reading? He was leaning scum on massive for his lack of content and I clearly read what he said in his posts because I prodded him to answer my question about the confidence thing and replied to his relevant points. If you feel this is wrong please correct me but based on me and massive's interactions with him, there is no reason for him to have been so upset since he didn't elaborate when given the chance to and as evident by , the self-vote strongly looks like it was done to get the pressure off of him.
--

I'm not attacking anyone for the record. I'm sharing theory and trying to get people to understand my thought process. You can't lynch me but even you manage to, if you're town you only open up another avenue for scum to push their agenda and achieve their win-con.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 752, mastina wrote:
<<< Chickadee replaces MMM effective immediately. >>>
:o :oops:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sorry babe, you replaced into a scum slot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 768, gerryoat wrote:Lunch LUV
No thank you. Just had two slices of pizza :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You'd be sheeping Gerry, your scum read, if you vote for me man.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Chi, you're at L-1.

Please claim so the rest of the lot can weigh in on your claim and then eventually come around to hammering your slot.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #142) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 794, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #143) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You can't look for distancing without a scum flip.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #144) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

An MMM flip solves the whole game practically.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #145) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:An MMM flip solves the whole game practically.
And an uzi flip is that much more detrimental than a MMM flip?
Yes.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #146) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You just don't understand. It's okay.

I'm not going to explain why I'm town. I don't know how to do that actually. I just show that I'm town through my actions and look for scum.

I pushed MMM early because he was pushing semantics and a belief he couldn't back up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Read why he voted for me again and then read our exchange.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 817, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Lil uzi

I don't care if I'm scum read for this I'm trying to lynch scum here.
Where is Dray when you need him? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop fucking voting LMK.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 830, Mulch wrote:What part of those reads feel genuine to you @LilUziVert?
All of them.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 833, Mulch wrote:
In post 832, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 830, Mulch wrote:What part of those reads feel genuine to you @LilUziVert?
All of them.
I think you are bullshitting. Explain one part that is genuine.
I'm not bullshitting. The tone and wording of those reads bleed genuine to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 834, EeveeLution Army wrote:LmkGuy was my first vote because just his energy seemed off. Idk if hes scum, but he definitely should talk more.

Also for the LOVE OF GOD would you please stop posting useless gifs.
And you stop being awful :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 838, Mulch wrote:
In post 835, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 833, Mulch wrote:
In post 832, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
All of them.
I think you are bullshitting. Explain one part that is genuine.
I'm not bullshitting. The tone and wording of those reads bleed genuine to me.
Explain.
No. You're scum reading him for that when you don't even know him or his meta.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #155) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #156) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There's a reason why he wasn't voted for not appearing geninue. It's not the problem with that post, Mulch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If his motivation is equal than it should be null, Mulch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #158) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gerry if you're town here, think of PyP. This isn't my scum game and you know it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #159) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 858, Tchill13 wrote:Why would you play your normal scum game if you know gerryoat is gonna catch you?
He can't read me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who's alt? :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I liked those earlier interactions with Mulch as well and it sort of offset the forced vibe he was giving during RVS. However it all went to shit once he voted for me and I talk about that in detail in .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 875, ReplacedIn wrote:@Evee - What prevented you from having 'discussion' while maintaining your vote on LMK? Like you're not really answering my question here. Can you be a little more specific about LUV for me; which pushes exactly of his do you find scum motivated and why his rather than anyone elses?

@LUV - I think a lot of your points in that points against MMM are pretty silly and not really alignment indicative? I don't think he 'constantly ignored answering' your question at all. You're also misreading MMM's tiers, it's [town, null, scum] with the coloured people in the null territory people he think could be scum due to their lack of content archetype fitting with how he thinks scum play rather than just scum reading their posting itself. He wasn't ever 'lying' there, it was people not reading his posts and I can very much understand why he was so frustrated there. I very much think you're wrong on the slot and think you need to take a step back and have another look at it because that slots absolutely town. Maybe take a look at Tchill and my scum read on him while you're doing it too.
How are they silly? He claimed I slipped and then couldn't explain why after I asked him. Why does town make such a baseless accusation and double down when asked to explain? I'm also not misreading his tiers, he literally said the people he colored in yellow were leaning scum for him.
{Mulch,
}

I'm leaning scum on the yellow slots
His exact words man. Null and leaning scum are not the same thing. Null is amounting to nothing which means that he shouldn't have any thoughts on their alignment. If he thought they could be scum he would have made a lean scum category. So yes he did lie. If he felt people weren't reading he should have said that those players were indeed null and not leaning scum. Instead he opted to lash out at massive and claim that his actual scum reads were the bottom. The coloring of the names and the reason he provided for those lean scum reads says otherwise. Now this wouldn't be a problem if he didn't get frustrated over people thinking he scum reads them when it clearly says he does according to that post. Simply saying he doesn't and clearing it up seems more reasonable and more likely than raging out to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 886, Mulch wrote:RC and I have a very similar game, except they are better.
You're not close to RC :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #164) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:igmeou:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 908, ReplacedIn wrote:@Mulch - Vote Tmchill (See how worthless statements like this are, now stop doing them).

@Danny - It's not that Tchill town read Mulch and asked her a question; it's he asked her a question that insinuated he wanted her approval for him eventually moving his vote, when she didn't he moved anyway, it's a 'what's the point of waiting for an answer then' type thing. Got any particular read of mine you want to bounce some thoughts around about?

@Massive - I'd not consider this a 'long D1' it's been ~6 RL days so shouldn't be conf-biasing reads this early on at all. I don't think Chickadees been that fluffy and 'formed reads but no workings to get there' is pretty natural for most people upon replacing in, it's a lot of information at once, you have reads based on it but aren't able to put them together as nicely as you'd like. I think you like LUV are misconstruing what MMM had posted, his middle section was null reads that he thinks fit the archetype of scum that aren't posting as much, do you think it's implausible to lump you in that category regardless of what your meta is like? I'd have found it suspicious if he
did
highlight other names that are low-content and not include you so you scum reading that is pretty unreasonable and illogical.

@LUV - You are misinterpreting his reads, take a look at the spoilered quotes below, it's him not him scum reading their posting itself but rather admitting the lack of content generated from them makes sense as scum, that differs from a scum read and is more a "Keep an eye on these posters" type read which is pretty understandable. How you're attempting to accuse him of lying over this is pretty mind-boggling stuff and if you're actually town maybe step back and look at it from his shoes, you'll notice why he was getting frustrated then and maybe could actually step back and reassess.
In post 901, GreyICE wrote:Anyway thoughts currently are that tchill's slide onto LMK is like... disconcerting and weirdly positioned.
If we assume the tchill slot is scum (good assumption) then why isn't he on the mmm wagon? Mmmm?

Would also lynch tchill because, well, he's scum.

Strong town is idany, Uzi, Eevee, Mulch. Anyone scumreading them is bad.
Man, you're a better player than to actually believe the bolded here, "hmm, what scum motivation is there not to put someone to L-1 or join the leading wagon late on it". Like Tchill not voting MMM should have minimal impact on your read on MMM and doesn't change the fact that slot is town and there's lots of reasoning that should lead you towards that. Run me through the Evee town read please because apparently I'm bad. I'll also take words on your town read on iDanny because I'm getting sort of ~weak town feels~ from him but haven't been able to really lock that down.
No, it doesn't differ as evident by his original reads list. He still had them as scum reads and you're trying to sugar coat it for reasons I can't understand. You're now telling me that instead of leaning scum on the yellow names, he was shading them by saying how they could be scum and to look out for them. If that's true, that actually makes me want the slot dead more.

It's still all about his overreaction to massive. Why isn't it natural for someone to have voted for MMM in that scenario? MMM was pushing for people to pay attention to the posters that haven't provided much content so far because they could be scum. No shit they could be, but there is no reason to mention that in this setting since the level of play in the Normal Queue is that most of the people you'll be playing with will be aware of that. It's more likely that he was scum reading them, lied, and awkwardly walked back when called out on it.

For the record, I think an MMM slot flip will go a long way in determining tchill's.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #166) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No, stop deliberately changing what he said. If they're null, they're null. I highly doubt he would have highlighted those players if he truly believed they were null. He was leaning scum on them for his beliefs and got called out on it.

The timing of a certain vote tchill casted is why I feel an MMM flip will go along way there. Also I don't need you. I will work around you if I need to.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #167) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 928, ReplacedIn wrote:Yeah, nothing LUV is saying makes a lick of sense.
Likewise.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #168) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:lol: :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #169) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh shit, I think I just died of laughter.

See why I wanted to end the day earlier?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #170) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Still laughing :lol:

Anyway I can see scum ELA but willing to bet my left nut he or she is town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #171) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How do you know MMM is not that good of a player? Again, who's alt?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #172) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In before LMK is replaced.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #173) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 955, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How do you know MMM is not that good of a player? Again, who's alt?
Saw you ignored this RI? Wanna talk about it?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #174) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Was talking about the first question.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #175) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I was informed of who you are shortly after.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don't get why he switched his vote there honestly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1008, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 1005, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't get why he switched his vote there honestly.

Who mine?

1) i didn't scumread as much as i had when i voted you once the game calmed down from the mess.

2) i realize i wouldn't have enough evidence to persuade anybody onto you + i believe more then one person high townreads you or refuses to have you lynched today

3) i honestly townread MMMs slot, sue me

4) the points made against tchill sounded genuine + i gave a couple points of my own

5) this is a bit to tchill, this isn't a bandwagon as much as a hope for compromise. And bandwagon isn't even AI.
Was talking about GreyIce.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mulch being emo :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

tchill exposed :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop saying wolf too :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #181) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1118, Formerfish wrote:Alt slip?
R.I.P. yeah.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #182) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This was me :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #183) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: Could you delete ?

<<< Since you quoted it, yes. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #184) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #185) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1140, Formerfish wrote:
In post 984, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was informed of who you are shortly after.
Informed how?
A friend. It's not relevant.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #186) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really. I just was randomly told shortly after who he was from a friend. I didn't ask anyone or talk to anyone about this game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #187) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

As for the advantage, it's small if anything since I don't use meta like that.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #188) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yep lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #189) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kinda like that reaction test even though I find reaction testing scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #190) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1161, aronagrundy wrote:hey luv you're probably town and i basically just skimmed the game

want to summarize the wagon/case for me plz
People don't want to lynch MMM's slot because of his ATE.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #191) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think he meant hammering without stating intent.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #192) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #193) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: GreyIce
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #194) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Currently need more votes on Grey.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1218, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Currently need more votes on Grey.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Giving this day 15 pages :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #197) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

arona, who's scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1230, Mulch wrote:Okay
Fixed that for you :cool:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #199) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1232, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 1227, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:arona, who's scum?
not sure. my thought process was mostly poe when the day ended. The tchill wagon should help.

bomberman was coming off as scum to me throughout the thread but i'm not sure about his replacement

my gut tells me that there's 1 scum in danyboy/massive due to activity.
The way Bomber replaced out seems very unlikely to come from town in my opinion and I don't like how the slot overall has gone through quite a bit of gymnastics to defend the MMM slot.

I think a lot of the issues people are having with Dany are probably due to how English doesn't seem to be his first language and playstyle.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”